SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lowest human life form possible.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a strange email from him. I guess that he feels the walls closing in on him.

[quote]
Our beloved Sponsor,
We are happy to be working with you. We appreciate your efforts. Please be advised that all further correspondence will be through another mail account.I will send you an email with the protected mail account. This is to protect the interest of our sponsors, please do not respond to anyone who claims to be our representative or our account officers. Please be advised that Action Aid is not responsible for losses from sponsors who send their donations to unauthorized persons. If you receive any mail please let us know so can verify the personality before you start dealing with such persons. We advise that you comply to these instructions so we can serve you better. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Pulled some info. TS

I am going to continue using his first email account. I am one of those victims that infuriates lads by ignoring their instructions.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that email too, I don't understand I sent my $10,000 to his associate Mr Gomer who gave me the transfer address Cool...of course if anyone has any other dealing with Mr Gomer would be happy to send the lad the same details to make it even more credible.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After that notice of a change of email, I got this twice:

Quote:

Delivered-To:[email protected]
Received: by 10.141.22.3 with SMTP id z3cs63098rvi;
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.141.87.13 with SMTP id p13mr167839rvl.93.1218170300147;
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.67])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l31si1031976rvb.6.2008.08.07.21.38.19;
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 205.158.62.67 is
neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=205.158.62.67;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 205.158.62.67 is neither permitted nor denied by best
guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int (wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int [192.168.8.242])
by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 4373B1803EA3
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 8 Aug 2008 04:38:19 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (205.158.62.182)
by wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com; 8 Aug 2008 04:38:01 -0000
Received: by ws1-6.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id 1C55A1CE825; Fri, 8 Aug 2008 04:38:19 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_121817029958853"
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:38:19 -0500
Subject: AT YOUR SERVICE
Received: from [81.199.224.226] by ws1-6.us4.outblaze.com with http for
[email protected]; Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:38:19 -0500
X-Originating-Ip: 81.199.224.226
X-Originating-Server: ws1-6.us4.outblaze.com
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Our beloved Sponsor,

We have been experiencing a lot of difficulties . We have been having so much challenges and we have been trying our best to see that these kids have the basics of life and hope for a better future. I know its been a challenge for you also reaching out to us. You have been of tremendous support and we are happy you to serve you.
Thank you.
Yours in service,
Dr. Melvin Williams
OUTREACH CORDINATOR.
UK Head office
Hamlyn House, Macdonald Road, Archway,
London N19 5PG
UK

Email: [email protected]
www.actionaid.org

He did an obvious mass email, as it landed in my spam folder. Also, the part I made red shows the first person on his list.

I guess I should get busy sending him money. He wants $1200 from me. Too bad it will be chopped, but that's the life of a lad!

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FabulousFiasco

I received the email telling me he was going to change his address.

I haven't received the new email address.

Should I tell him I already sent my donation to Mr. G0mer?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
I just got this from him:

Quote:
I have just been to the Western Union office just a few blocks from our office and they said their are no funds with the information you provided to me. I don't understand why you would give me wrong information just to prove to our charity that you made a donation. Western union don't lie when funds are available so why the deceit. I felt totally embarrassed at there office and left briskly to avoid further embarrassments. Gino, donations aren't mandatory but from the heart; if you know you can't make the donation it's understandable but don't try to make me look silly in front of people i see everyday; it's totally wrong and uncalled for. We really appreciate your desire to assist the kids but we need your total commitment with a genuine pick up information for your donation, however the outcome we respect your decision.

It brought tears of joy and laughter to my eyes.

Needless to say I emailed him back a mega-slap. Something about getting f*cked with a monkey's shinbone...

That one line is scary. If you lot aren't sending him to WU then this guy is picking up donations every day, he has to be stopped. Maybe he could be persuaded to safari if a few members decide to personally bring money. Maybe they could all stay at a SSC near the orphanage in Kenya, after all isn't International Support A Children/Orphanage Charity week coming up soon? That would be an ideal time for interested parties to want to visit an orphanage. See how the scumbag squirms on the hook trying to get his visitors to either not travel or to travel to someplace else. Of course, if he insists they travel someplace else then there must be a little give and take so he must agree to meet them at their Safari camp to take them on a guided tour of the orphanage.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else had the HSBC account off him yet?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Drat ! Looks like the new address has been killed :

Quote:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 <[email protected]>: Account Deactivated (state 14).

Sad

Could it be that 419eater has forced him out of business ? Twisted Evil
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either that or account-killing friends have struck again.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that was my first thought. I was dropped by him near the start of the mass bait and, as i had several other lads on the go, i didnt rebait him. Today, i got the email from him stating his new email address so i thought it would be rude not to start baiting him again! Alas,my first reply failed to get through to him. The account has gone so quickly that i dont see how it could be anything other than someone killing his email account
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got two of the same difficulty messages today.I think the difficulty is that he thinks someone has hacked his e mail account.I mailed him back earlier today from the account that he thinks belongs to the dolla chopper.I called him guyman,and said I thought I could help him out.he just mailed me back saying "I am interested,tell me more".
I think he's torn between thinking I'm either a joker,or someone who is hacking his e mail.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
NewBait89
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him an initial e-mail asking for more info.

Quote:
Our beloved Sponsor,
We are happy to be working with you. We appreciate your efforts. Please be advised that all further correspondence will be through another mail account.I will send you an email with the protected mail account. This is to protect the interest of our sponsors, please do not respond to anyone who claims to be our representative or our account officers. Please be advised that Action Aid is not responsible for losses from sponsors who send their donations to unauthorized persons. If you receive any mail please let us know so can verify the personality before you start dealing with such persons. We advise that you comply to these instructions so we can serve you better. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Poor laddy got dolla-chopped.

"It has always been one reason or the other,Either you fell sick,someone died,Western Union couldnt send the Money or some other excuse or the other." - Mrs. D3bbie And3rson

"DO US ALL A FAVOR,TAKE SOME POISON AND DIE GENTLY. YOU WILL SUFFER AND DIE OF TERRIBLE DEASESES YOU IDIOT. MAY YOUR LIFE BE AS A ROUGH AS A JUNGLE. " - An unhappy Mrs. D3bbie And3rson

"I WOULD HAVE CONTACTED YOU EALISR BEFORE NOW BUT I WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR HIGH BLOOD PREASURE WHICH MY DOCTOR SAID THAT IT WAS RESULTED FROM OVER THINKING" - N3lson 0bi
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

J0hn H0lmes must have missed the email about secure sites,as he just sent the good Dr $10,000 via MTCN Secure.Wonder how greedy our mugu is tonite? beating

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:32:34 -0400
Time of last Box click: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:52:40 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 35
Total Refreshes: 3
Completed the Process?: no

Only 20 minutes work for $10,000?No ambition

Jack the hitlad

veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the good doctor has given up this particular scam for one reason or another. I haven't heard a word out of him after he sent out his APB last week saying he'd be sending a new email. Has anyone else heard from him?
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No but i've ignored him for a week-since he sent me the two H0ng K0ng accounts. I'll give him some BS this week as to why i couldn't pay and then go for a new account.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from him from a different addy - telling me to contact him through that email address.
As others have posted on here, the email account is closed.
I replied to him at the new email addy, and it bounced back as closed.

So, nothing in two days now.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my church approved him for a $76,000.00 grant. unfortunately he is refusing to send the childrens thank you letters i asked for.

he wants me to send $6,000.00 immediately, too bad the church financil doesn't meet until october.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Doctor just contacted me in google IM
He signed off without giving me a chance to ask more information.
It appears the kids have been in a bus accident.

Melvin: Hello and Good day
me: Good day to your Dr.
Melvin: Good day Nicole
Nicole
there is an Urgent thing here
The kids are in danger
we need $4,000 nowe
me: Oh no!
What is the danger?
Melvin: They are in the hospital
The Organisational Bus had an accident
and they are now in the hospital
we need $4,000 now as deposit at the hospital
If U can be kind enough and wire that now to the Clinic inb Mayfair London
they would be fine
me: Do you have an account there?
Melvin: U will send it By Western Union to the Bank instead of Bank Account,Western Union is cheaper
me: oh, and where do I need to send it?
the details?
Melvin: You will send to London
the hospital
Can U get a pen and paper now and send to the Hospital
me: and the new email address you sent isn't working, how will I contact you with the transfer info?
yes, I will get a pen and paper now.
Melvin: OK
I will wait you online
and you can give me the details online now
OK
How long will it take that to be done
me: It will take at least a couple of hours, I have to travel to send it.
Melvin: OK
How many hours
maybe 1-2
me: at least 2 hours, maybe more.
Melvin: Here is the name and address that you will send it to
OK
Name Of Receiver......... Dr. Philip Benson

Address....Medical Director..Living Hope Hospital,Mayfair south,London-UK
me: am writing it down, hold on
Melvin: Name Of Receiver......... Dr. Philip Benson
Address....Medical Director..Living Hope Hospital,Mayfair south,London-UK
me: okay
Melvin: ok
me: Will the children live?
how many were injured?
Melvin: they are 15
and the driver
me: oh no!
What hospital are they in?
Melvin: Yes
i am serious
thats why i sdaid u have to be fast
Cant u send money online or phone ?
me: no, I can't do that.
Melvin: Its called Living Hope
Its a small Hospital
But i have given u the name of the doctor there
U would just send to them
me: yes
do you have a # for the doctor?
or the hospital?
Melvin: Can U go and do what i asked
me: I would like more information about the status of the children.
This is very upsetting.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm confused Confused

What are the kids doing in a Mayfair hospital? I thought they were in Africa.

What did I miss?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scarlet, he told me the same about the accident through IM. i felt so bad i immediately sent him $6,000.00 through the website.

he's not happy.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm quite miserly. I sent a mere $5,000 via Mr Bello whom he confirmed during a chat was actually a colleague from another department. Obviously it was to help with the poor children's hospital bill. He did confirm it was to be sent to WU in Lagos.

This time he has an IP in Panamsat block which is new [and new to me]. Anyone experience of this block ?

# whois 216.139.173.163

OrgName: PanAmSat Corporation
OrgID: PNAM

--8<---

Lagos ? Somewhere else ?
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Dr does not like MTCN secure
Quote:
We are very grateful to you. We tried to retrieve the information from the secure website but we didn't succeed. Have you tried using the secure website before? Its very tasking, there are approzimately 1750 boxes there on the MTCN page. At one point we were close to getting it but the we missed it and the whole process started again. We couldn't reach them on phone and mailing them will take sometime. From the mail they sent you it expires after 2 days. I have lost money by such delays. I strongly advise that you contact them and cancel the transfer. Once you have successfully cancelled the transfer. Contact a western Union office near you and make the payment. The payment should be made to the name below. She works with the accounts department. Once you have done that please provide us the following information.

NAME OF RECEIVER: MRS GRAHAM KEENE
ADDRESS OF RECEIVER: LONDON, UK.
AMOUNT: $10,000
TEST QUESTION: PURPOSE OF FUNDS?
TEST ANSWER: CHILDREN CHARITY

The board of my church is tired of his problems and wil meet later in the week to consider if we will still donate Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been jerking him around for some time now and got 3 different bank accounts from the lad and for the first time in my entire computer career got to screw with a lad in real time on Yahoo instant messenger. He came after me and wanted to chat so I chatted. What a real piece of work. He has already had $478,000.00 chopped and it hurts him to think I got tired of the inability to transfer the money to the banks and just went ahead and had my secretary forward a cashier's check to the Johannasburg office of Action Aid. His ass is chapped but he wouldn't say anything until I rebuked him for not at least showing his gratitude for our sizable donation. His head is currently spinning from all of the attention he is getting from the crew here and must be a little shakey from having the rug pulled out from under him repeatedly.

Uh..hello..do we have a website at our disposal for the purpose of f#$king over the lads? Sorry folks, I'm in and out so much I don't have time to settle in and learn all of the tricks. I do pass out the phone number that takes you through 10 minutes or more of bad music hell. Well, off to bed, another busy day tomorrow and hopefully some time in the evening for hugging my harem of lads.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we know which of the Dr's email addys are currently working? The execs.com bounces for me; the googlemail seems to go through but with no response from him.
I want to slap him for ignoring me....here I am, waiting to send money,
while my greedy and scheming relatives are trying to talk me out of it. Sad
winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I believe Dr Williams is suffering ill health. This just in from Mr Bello (and copied to the good Dr, obviously) :

Quote:

Yes, unfortunately Dr Wi11i4ms has taken ill due to the stress of the accident and has caught Alzheimers disease.

This means he is no longer able to deal with the 4ction4id donations and from now on, all these should be made with myself.

Sadly Dr Wi11i4ms no longer understands what is happening about him and so he may keep trying to ask you for more donations. You should just be nice to him but should send the payment details to me as I am now in charge.

We are still in need of funds, so you should ask any friends and family you have to also make donations to help pay the hospital bills which will be very large.

Obviously my friends and family are generous and will copy Dr Wi11i4ms in on the e-mails to Mr Bello so he is reassured that donations are still coming in. I'm sure this will help him recover. Twisted Evil

PM me if you also wish to donate via Mr Bello and I'll update you on the modalities.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic