SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am ingaged....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this common after ONE email? Besides the sweetheart, ( which I spell sweatyheart) ...but now am ingaged. How many cell phones will it take to be engaged? Smile

Quote:
Please do not contacted anybody or if anyone else contacts you tell them that you are ingage with someone ok.

Thanks to Wayne my mentor! Smile

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting engaged so quickly may not be totally the norm, but having him declare his undying love to you - even in his first contact email - is quite common. Sorry if I burst your romantic bubble there. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your engagement!

Usually, they are planning the marriage and how many children in the first YIM chat. In my limited experience, it's rare to get one that will actually take it slow.
It's hard to slow those lads down.

I think back to junior high school days, and think Harlequin Romance, and that helps me to be at their level.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads bored me so I thought I would try this, extremely quick and not very gratifying...she is interested very much in joining my church-while the form confused her ( * yeah okay)- I insist she must be a member of *my church in order to be my love....

We will see. She too lazy to fill it out on her own, asked that I do it. What me? Fill out a 35 page form?....I think not my sweatyheart...

Thanks guys- I need to grab an old bodice ripper and refresh my juvenile love connections... Embarassed

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Holy,

Love certainly is in the air in our romance department Laughing

Looks like there is another wedding to plan

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly hope I get an invitation to the wedding......or better yet - can I be the best man? Wink
cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Holy!

Can I be in your wedding? I am very crafty, and can make all kinds of decorations for you and your fiance's special day. After all this is a "once in a lifetime occasion" which deserves a special touch! Laughing

holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what .....I think an email to my sweatyheart from my 'best man' and wedding planner might be a brilliant idea!

PM me- and lets work her together. She is still struggling with the twat forms...

cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Holy!

I'll PM you!

holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH my....It would appear a wedding is in order. She has filled in the forms of the membership application....I am need of a safari wedding/ exotic wedding planner and a best man...possibly a ringworm bearer? .....yippee...

Sadly, she filled out the forms entirely wrong...I wonder if I persecute her for that or if I let it go and push for safari...

What what I thinking? Fill out the damn forms correctly! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic