SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't keep food down? What about all of the pizzas that we are sending him?

I'll have to send out an email telling everyone that the humanitarian pizza delivery is on hold until Dover can keep food down. Damn.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Famous, to Anita.

Quote:
ok 2moro 5.00 my time
please dear i jst wnt u to know i care but i am some how busy
u ar angel................
xXxXxXoOoO

Hopefully I can gather some information out of him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whats happened Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Famous did not show up yesterday for his chat. Evil or Very Mad Maybe today.

Maggie- to be hoenst, we have really been slacking. We don't tend to these TWATs like we should. We have literally paid them no attention lately. I feel kind of bad that we are not giving them attention (for the sake of the bait, not for them). We have really gotten a bit burned out by all of this. It has taken a lot of time and resources. We are trying to fight the inevitable burnout as much as we can, but it's hard. (That's what she said) The good news is that they are still stuck in Chad, just waiting. Hopefully we will get some motivation some time in the near future.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto to what Jojo said. After an epic safari like Abeche, it is a bit tough to stay motivated like we were before, especially when real-life obligations become more demanding. It just so happens, that for all three of us, real-life has come knocking more and more lately.

Like Jojo said, we have the lads pinned down in N'Djamena, about 900 miles from home. They are mostly out of money, and we are occupying their time with other characters, straight baiting them. Phystme's last demand that they get their butts to the hospital in Bere has gone unanswered so far. Perhaps we will call them later.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may not be paying much attention to them, but isn't that partly because they are not bombarding you with ceaseless whining and complaining about their situation? Seems to me they must be reasonably comfortable and well-fed. You don't suppose they are scamming from there, do you?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
They most certainly are. Like I said, we are currently straight baiting them as other, non-related characters.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's not very TWAT like, is it?

They haven't responded to my last couple of requests for information. Not sure what is going on with the lads.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just my two cents, but I think ignoring the TWATs for a few days is a wonderful idea. Gives them more time to stew, bicker among themselves, and wonder what the f#@k is going on at TWAT headquarters.
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well they know a lot about what is going on at twat central from the endless office emails that must be costing them money and time to recieve.
hope they read every word Wink

Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Are they replying to the TWAT central emails?

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They haven't checked their mail in a while. None of our messages are getting read according to readnotify.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Melinda just got a reply from the lads, so they are back to checking their mail. Here's the address where they told me to ship their sacred garments:

Quote:
Dear Melinda Babyjay,

Thanks for the information, Meanwhile, here is how you can send the package to us through DHL courier services; The address:

Rev Andrew Ezekiel Omezi
AV CHARLES D'GAUVE.
A'COTE BULANGERIE L' ROCATIVE, EN' FACE D' GREDIA.
N'DJAMENA CHAD
TEL: +xxxxxxxx,

Rev. Miracle Charles Ndubuisi
AV CHARLES D'GAUVE.
N'DJAMENA CHAD
TEL:+xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your understanding.

Okay, where in the hell are they staying, and why didn't they beg me for some money?

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Translation:

Quote:
AV CHARLES D'GAUVE.

Avenue Charles D'Gauve
Next to the bakery L'Rocative (?), in front of D'Gredia (?)

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your Lordship Rev Phystme,

There is no proof that moneygram was sent to us, hence the simple clearification we requested for was not responded to for us to collect the fund as was aclaimed.

The sender's Name..........
The sender's Address..............
The sender's Contact phone numbers.................
Destination of the money sent.................
The Text question.........
The Text Answer...............
Reference numbers MTCN...........
Receiver's Names................

If these request cannot be met what then what is your proof that money was sent to us and we refused to pick it up? Is this not a fiction? Or maybe you want us to go to Moneygram office and ask them to pay us the sum of US$3000.00 without proof from sender because Moneygram belongs to our fathers.

Your word is law, therefore, it will be bad to say to your Reverends that you sent money where money was not sent. That will make us loose confidence in the law of the sacrad order.

Besides,months has ended. 1: Our salaries,you have not paid as promised. 2: Our transports and logistics expenses, you have not paid. 3: The phone number which is (+235 XXXXX) that was provided for the hospital is not complete and therefore should not have worked in any way, so why playing games with us? While you know we are out to carry the banner of TWAT to the extreem.Is this a kind of encouragement or discouragement to us? 4: Rev Benjamin Dover is in Chad, yet he or you has made no effort to call us with Chadian phone number to establish the fact or give our phone numbers +235 XXXXXX, +235 XXXXXX to the hospital to reach us for an urgent matter like this as his case is presently.

Now, how do you stand to establish in all these? Before you draw line in competence. The truth remains that we do not have funds to keep us connected let alone to travel to Bere or wheresover we might be required to go to when you are fully aware that we do not have the fund. So do not see imposibilties by asking us to travel beyond N'Djamena.

Regards.

Rev Miracle charles Ndubuisi and Rev Andrew Ezekiel Omezi

Your word is law

What a brilliant thing to recognize. I love that. Absolutely love it.

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads must be in front of their computer. I got this quick response:

Quote:
Dear Babyjay,

Just send the it to the address given and give us the DHL Airway bill tracking numbers, when the parcel gets here the DHL office will call us through the numbers given you to come and pick our parcels, this is because we are not living in a hotel rather we are living in the street and the houses are not numbered here. We believe you understands.

Rev Andrew Ezekiel Omezi

Say what you want about Melinda, but she does have compassion. Plus, she hasn't gotten an answer regarding the Smurfs yet:

Quote:
I will do that. Thank you Reverends.

Reverends, I still await an answer as to the Smurf situation. Do you plan to purchase a Smurf for Reverend Dover on your own, or do you wish me to purchase one for you?

Why are you living in the street and not in a hotel? All of our other Reverends stay in nice hotels when they travel.

Secretary M3linda B4byjay

I've got something rather evil planned.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless

Quote:
Dear M3linda Babyjay,

Please find below the correct spellings of our address.

Name of Receiver: ANDR3W EZEKI3L OMEZI OR M1RACLE CH4RLES NDUBUIS1

Address: SHOP ROOM NO 2, BESIDE BOULANGERIE LA ROTATIVE, AV. CH. GUALLE, N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

We shall be glad if you can include some recorded Tapes regarding to the preaching of the message of our lord and mode of worship. Remember also to email us the DHL shipment trancking numbers as soon as you sent the parcel.

We are not in a hotel because we do not have the money.

God bless you.
Rev.M1racle Charl3s Ndubu1si and Rev.Andr3w Ezekiel Om3zi

I know, I should have added this to my post above, but this one was just too special. Very Happy

edit - Melinda's response. She didn't know that the lads were broke!

Quote:
I will check in the holy storage closet and see what we have available in terms of worship tapes, and I will be sure and include them. Do you have a tape player, or do I need to include one of those as well?

I did not realize that you did not have any money. If you like I can include some money in the dhl shipment. Would $2,000 be enough? We have money set aside specifically for the travel expenses of our ministers. Was this money not given to you prior to your departure to N'djamena?

Reverends, you keep failing to answer my question regarding the Smurf for Reverend Dover. Please, I need an answer today. If you wish to purchase the Smurf on your own, that is fine, however I need to know. Seeing as how you don't have any money perhaps it would be best if I purchased the Smurf in your name. If that is what you wish, I need to know what Smurf you wish me to purchase for Reverend Dover. I had previously sent you a list of the available smurfs, so please let me know which one.

Yours in Christ
Secretary M3linda B4byjay

Last edited by Jayhawk on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, when reading the new posts, I ask myself...
Will this EVER come to an end???

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
panzer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We shall be glad if you can include some recorded Tapes regarding to the preaching of the message of our lord and mode of worship.

Snail-mail them some tapes from the UK with insufficient postage (just whack a stampless jiffy-bag in a post box), forcing them to pay to accept the delivery at their end.....
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's all pretend for a moment that....
1. TWAT was not a figment of someone's childish imagination
2. Rev. Dover, Rev. Phystme, Anita, Eric, Hamdan, etc... were real
3. The $400,000 in Bere was real

I think that Charles is being an impossible ass. How dare he bites the hand that could possibly feed him. Rev. Phystme is slow to anger, but he has finally had enough.

Quote:
Rev. Charles,

Are you actually suggesting that I am a liar? Playing games with you? How dare you make such accusations. You need proof that money was sent? What about those receipts that were forwarded to you directly from Moneygram? Is that not proof? You need a phone number in Chad? How come when I call the hospital in Bere, I manage to get through? I speak to Mr. Van Damme at least once a day on that number. Speaking of Mr. Van Damme, he also tells me that you have made no effort to contact him either by phone or email. How come?

You are a great surprise and disappointment to me Charles. Ben told me so many good things about you. I guess that perhaps I should not have made any judgements about you until we met in person. Unfortunately for Ben, he is now unable to talk. For reasons that the doctors cannot explain, he continues to weaken. And since you are making no effort to aid him, I am now forced to consider sending someone else.

You can complain all that you like Charles, but right now, my main concern is for Ben. You think that you have problems? Yours are nothing compared to his Charles. Listening to you cry about money all the time is really getting sickening. The ironic thing is, if you had simply done what you were told and gone to Bere, you would have over $400,000, all the money that you needed to pay your salaries for years, begin construction of a new TWAT church, and fund numerous charitable organizations in Nigeria. You have no one to blame but yourself Charles.

For Ben's sake, I will give you this one last chance Charles. Get to Bere and all will be forgiven. If not, go back home to Nigeria, we will remove your status as TWAT reverends and we will go our separate ways.

Blessings,

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YourWordIsLaw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all these new TWAT members have gone through and you send them that email... you are such a donkey's posterior.

Laughing Laughing

I've been following this thread for about 3 weeks now and I've finally decided to pull the trigger and join. Keep up the good work folks!!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You tell them, Reverend P! In addition to all of the above, the lads have not yet told me what Smurf they want to send to D0ver! Ungrateful bastages!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WELCOME!!!!

I LOVE the name. Eat that Razor!

I am chatting with Famous right now... his dad is NOT home. He is still in Chad, but staying with someone else. His son is completely smitten with Anita.

I have a plan... Twisted Evil

EDIT:

Quote:
me: hi!
Famous: i made it
helo
are there?

me: yes
how r u????

Famous: yes
so let hat
i saw ur pum pic
so yommy

me: u like it?
i have never seen ur pic

Famous: i fall for it Laughing
i will
is just that i have to so far to get the scanner

me: i have another pic u might like

Famous: i love to see it

me: u have to promise to send me urs
i'm naked in this one
lol!

Famous: i will
but give me some time
will u?

me: ok
but it has to be naked

Famous: my?
u what it naked?

of course silly
if u want to see mine

Famous: i will do that for u
pretty tell me more abt ur self

me: what do u want 2 know

Famous: are u online with someoneelse

me: no
i just sent u my pic

Famous: anita
i am fallen fall u

me:
oh yeajh

Famous: ok

me: u liked my new pic

Famous: i need a cemara to do this my self
let com to biz
are u there

i am here

Famous: wher are u?
ok

me: at the church office

Famous: ok
wat abt ben

me: how long will it take u to get those pics
ben is still in Chad
he is sick
in the hospital
He has pink eye

Famous: swt

me: and a hurt leg
Famous: i get it soon has i can

me: okay
where is ur daddy

Famous: my Dad is still in chad
there were no direct flght from chad

me: ah

Famous: i could not book a air ticket
hello
are there

i am here
lol!
how is ur dad

Famous: Anita i have never fall b4
my dad is not fine
he is worried

me: why is he not fine????
what is he worried about?

Famous: because he fin it so difficult to leave

me: really?
chad is nice isnt it

Famous: he said is not nice

me: no?
why not?

Famous: anita tell somthing
Do Ben realy care abt my Dad Very Happy

me: of course
why would he not care about ur dad
ben is sick
there r just some problems there

Famous: ok should my Dad come To Ghana
Anita

he should wait in chad

Famous: Ben should have gone to Nigeria Or Ghana not Chad

me: he could have
but he did not

he stopped in benin
but he hated it there
does ur dad like the men he is staying with

Famous: Nigeria and Ghana is the Best in Africa

chad is

Famous: Ghana is peacefull like Uk

me: so is chad
its beautiful they say
lots of stuff
i hera there is a waterpark

Famous: Nigeria is RAWGED like USA but Betiful more than Ghana
Helo

Famous: I said i am fallen 4 u

me: does ur dad like the men he is staying with
i am falling 4 u 2

Famous: Anita my Dad call e that he has to leave to
and stay els where

me: in chad?
they made him leave?

me: who made him leave
the men he was staying with?

Famous: no one

me: he stays by himself in chad now?

me: why?

Famous: may be is not confortable

me: did andrew and miracle make him leave

Famous: they never
they were friends

me: what do u mean
they were not friends
he is not friends with the other TWATs
?

Famous: they are Good friends
in chad

r u talking about the other missionaries?
the ones from nigeria

Famous: Anit i just wnt to clear u that no one makes him leave
he just left
may be he wnt to
My Dad love them all
SWT are there?

tell me, where does ur dad sleep

Famous: Currently i do not know maybe a hotel
or a new friends place

me: he has made friends in chad?

Famous: Because i had to send him money from Ghana here when he got stranded

me: how much did u send him

Famous: Anita will u like to come to Ghana?

me: of course

Famous: 400.ghc

me: how much is that US?

Famous: which is 420 USD

me: wow
where is ur mom

Famous: ANIAT IT WAS NOT EASY

me: does ur dad check his email?

Famous: anita do u know i have never fall for anyone like i am now

if i came to ghana, could u pick me up at the airport

stay in my house

me: what is ur address

Famous: i do not have money but i will, i know you will take me
will u come

me: i can do anything u want
i will try to come
we have a private plane here in the US

Famous: that is great
tell me more abt urself

me: i think i can get them to take me to the ghana airport
what is ur address

Famous: i am african
me: cool

Famous: teshie nungua
accar Ghana
hello

me: yeah

Famous: hav u ever dream i falen for a black man

i like black men
i hear, once u go black, u never go back
lol!

Famous: that is funny
But in US THERE ARE BLACK

Famous: SWT
do fall for them

i am a virgin
my boyfriend felt my tits before
but that is it

Famous: that is great for evry mans dream
do u g to skool

i am just now 16
i will be a junior

i am 20

me: that is a good age
what is ur mailing address
so I can know whereto come

Famous: MY MAILING ADDRES

Famous: IN GHANA IS DIFFRENCE

me: where do u live
like, if u wanted to give someone the place where u live, what would u say

Famous: I LIVE IN TESHIE NUNGUA
I KWN
But
my everoment doise not have a mailing adds
ok

me: do you have a house number?

Famous: not in ghana

me: if someone wanted to come to ur house, how would they

Famous: in Ghana there is no plan 4 that

me: oh

Famous: expect inu use name of an est or mobile to locate
if you come i will take u arround Ghana

me: okay
cool!

Famous: TOGO

Famous: BENIN
AND NIGERIA

me: oooooh
i want 2 go 2 nigeria

Famous: Nigereria
is the place
hello
swt
will u com?

i will come
and u will make me come
what does ur daddy do for a living

Famous: my Dad is pastor
another ways he is preacher
Rolling Eyes
u have never ask meabt myselsf
wat class are u?

me: class?

Famous: Anita
are there?

Famous: wat i mean is in skool
wat level are u?

me: leve?
i dont understand?
oh
in school
i am going to be a junior
11th

Famous: like me i jst got my national Diploma in Computer SC

that is 2 cool!

Famous: from a polythecnic

me: u make a lot of money?

Famous: II wish to 4der my Edu in a big way
Swt
give me ur mbile

me: i dont have a phone

Famous: how

me mk a lot of Bar how

me: my parents took mine away
i ran up the bill

Famous: get some
wat do u mean mks a lot of Bar
hello swt

me: get some what

Famous: phone

me: i can try
so tell me more about ur dad
why r u checking his email

Famous: My Dad belives me
right
he known i am capable
but u see him on Dark shade

me: what?
on dark shade?

Famous: he can not satnd monitors rays
helo
eye problem

does he not check his email in Chad
Or are you the only one that checkes his email

Famous: He has not be taken his medication so he can not

me: oh

Famous: he always call me to do that for him

I see
i have a question
do you know the men that he stays with in Chad? the ones named andrew and miracle?

Famous: he told me abt them i do not

me: does he like them?
he do

me: thats good
is he still with them?

Famous: no
he is still in Chad

me: in Ndjamena?

Famous: but not wit them

who is he staying with

Famous: Swt i o not knw that is why i am worried
hello

i am here

Famous: a Q

me: ok

Famous: has your par see ur pic?
of course not
i would be like, so dead

Famous: wat if they Do
haa
I am fallen in luv
Swt u mean u have this B4

me: they will not see it
i have never been in love b4

Famous: u take the pic jst bcus of Famous
Hiiiiiii
luv

i take that pic just 4 u
what r u going to do with it

Famous: are u alone

Famous: or someone is wit u
ok

me: i am alone
y do u ask

Famous: Anit have ask Ben to withdraw what they send to Money Gramm?

me: huh?

Famous: i ask bcus it take so long for u to writ
what do u mean

me: i have to answer phones sometimes
thats why it takes long

Famous: o
Anita
will u call 2night

me: i dont have a phone
meet me for chat again later
in like 2 hours
can u do that
please, get me a naked pic of u
i will touch myself while looking at it

Famous: will u be in the curch?

i will be on my home computer
we can talk more privately there
my parents wont be home

Famous: do have SIblings
ur elder sister or brothers

me: i have a sister
she wont be there tho

Famous: is ur mum and Dad a TWAT
Sent at 1:21 PM on Thursday

Famous: TELL ME U LUV ME

me: i luv u
do u love me
both my parents are twats

Famous: YES I LUV U

will u send me a naked ic
pic

Famous: YES
but i need to scan

me: when can u do it

Famous: when i have bar to do so Now i am broke
I WILL DO ANYTHNIG 4 U

me: good
i want u to really get me some nice pics
get a naked one with my name
write my name on ur chest
lol!
anita cockynme
that would be 2 cool!
if u do that, i might do something special 4 u when i get to ghana

Famous: DEC CAN IT BE 4 ME AND U?

Famous: I AM HAPPY
In Ghana is real hard but i will

where is ur mom

Famous: i have a step mum in UK
MY LOVLY Mum is Nigeriain

is ur dad divorced

Famous: for 2 yrs now i hav not see her

me: or is ur real mom dead
wow
did she leave u?

Famous: no
my Dad is
but it was then
my Dad is realy the Best
but i love my mum most

me: u like ur dad?

Famous: i am move with jamz
i do
but my mum is uniqe
what abt u?

me: my parents r ok
they get on my nerves some times
especially since they took my phone away

Famous: Anita
they wnt d best 4u
I use to fight my par
Sent at 1:32 PM on Thursday

Famous: but u do hav to do w t they say always

Famous: I luv to to beging my edu in US

i have 2 go

I am thinking that there could be a meet here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1202024#1202024

I think that is a good plan. Two horny mugus waiting for Anita and finding each other.

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on Jojo share the plan Smile

pony pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo and I just had the sickest chat ever with Famous. We were both taking turns being Anita, and well...

We can't post it. Let's just say that. Smile

Anyway, it should be bearing some VERY interesting fruit (fruits actually) soon. Cross your fingers, as I'm sure the family and friends of the boy would LOVE to see what he is up to while his dad is on vacation. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic