SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from flat earth - XkCD Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leccy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
@leccy
This is completely off topic...but I freaking love your avatar. XKCD is amazing. Today's comic was hilarious.

Yep, I'm wrong. I hope you didn't stay up all night to highlight that Very Happy I found that on some gadget site and that made me smile. I just thought 'Avatar material'! I even went to the extended effort of making the font bigger as it was too blurry. Now I have to google XKCD (truth is, I'm really an internet noob)

Anything I see over 5 pages in general usually I wonder/guess if it's the PWT... in hindsight, maybe I should also have a look to see who made the first post Laughing

leccy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Blackwood Con - Amazing Laughing

http://xkcd.com/77/

first one I clicked on. I think I'll be busy for most of the day. Great find Laughing

General chat is more fun and educational than the discover channel IMO

The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because I'm freaking awesome like that.

I recommend just reading through the archives. Some of the stuff in there is genius.

My favorite: http://xkcd.com/421/

ETA:

Something you should know about XKCD is that each comic has a secondary bit of text. If you hold your cursor over the comic the text will pop up. It's very humorous and like a bit of a bonus for those who know about it. If that doesn't work, right click and hit properties.

The comics in there aren't all funny. Some, like the one you linked to, are deep. Some are about romance. Many are about math and science. But they are all incredibly brilliant.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is completely off topic...

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah. Mistakes. Sorry about going MORE off-topic. I thought this was the PWT for a second.

Shame he hasn't written anything about the Flat Earth Society. Someone should email him. He probably would.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shame he hasn't written anything about the Flat Earth Society. Someone should email him. He probably would.

"He" ? Who?

I'd suggest turning your keyboard off before the rope you have been allowed to play with starts being wound back in

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GC is rather murky these days.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I split this because it was getting a life of its own.

Here's my contribution:

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ImageImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some funny stuff. Laughing
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Secondary Text: It was also fun when those teenagers tried to egg our house and it insta-cooked the eggs in mid-air.

DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These are pretty good.
The only webcomic I look at sometimes is Cyanide and Happiness, mainly because they match my humour.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's Comic is Titled: Paleontology

Secondary Text: Dinosaurs totally jumped the ichthyosaur when they got rid of Brontosaurus.

Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, just spent ages (about an hour and a half) clicking random until i found a few of my favs.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/photoshops.png

and

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/snapple.jpg

@DizzyS: Me too. I thought they had lost it, but the last couple have been hilarious.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic