SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Earth is flat, you fools!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leccy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read the last couple of posts, but reminds me of the "Electric Brae or hill". We used to go there.. erm.. generations ago Very Happy

The link is dead but this is what I found...

Quote:
This runs the quarter mile from the bend overlooking Croy railway viaduct in the west (286 feet Above Ordnance Datum) to the wooded Craigencroy Glen (303 feet above A.O.D.) to the east.
Whilest there is this slope of 1 in 86 upwards from the bend at the Glen, the configuration of the land on either side of the road provides an optical illusion making it look as if the slope is going the other way.
Therefore, a stationary car on the road with the brakes off will appear to move slowly uphill.
The term 'Electric Brae' dates from a time when it was incorrectly thought to be a phenomenon caused by electric or magnetic attraction within the Brae

Hope this helps Very Happy (Remember I only read the last few posts)

edit: http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/dunure/electricbrae/index.html

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone seen this thread in the Complete Nonsense section?

http://theflatearthsociety.net/forum/index.php?topic=162.0

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, but that thread is just -- distasteful.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very revealing thread.

Quote:
Angry noobs
FES just isn't the same without them. I'll be glad when they get here

Quote:
I haven't posted the link anywhere yet, except when I was stalking people. I don't know if it's too soon to do that.

Quote:
I should put a link to here in my sig at Troll Kingdom.. not that any one over there would actually bother to come here,

I think they are baiting passers by. I could be wrong, maybe people are that mad. If not, the BBC have been had.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry i should have warned the chat goes quite off topic.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@leccy

This is completely off topic...but I freaking love your avatar. XKCD is amazing. Today's comic was hilarious.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I think they are baiting passers by. I could be wrong, maybe people are that mad. If not, the BBC have been had.

Yes.

I forget which one in the banana shaped earth thread wrote:
FET is two things, depending on the person advocating it:
1) A counter-intuitive, shocking, and persuasive ideas for psudoscientists and gullible authority dependents.
2) A symbolic intellectual battle, over an abstract issue that depends almost entirely on authority, for the purpose of intellectual calisthenics and trolling.

In light of that, it's kind of a fun site. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic