SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TWAT - Chad Safari - Office Memo/E-mail Fwd Thread:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful....thanks for posting that.

There's some feisty women in this Church. Shocked
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... and out of it.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just you wait, it gets worse...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah. It gets much worse.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is power in TWAT indeed - I was trying to send a reply but my GMail crashed three times! I don't think what I sent quite matched the original attempt.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely, briliant, pure comedy! Thanks for the laughs and please keep it coming.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally read that whole exchange. Absolutely brilliant.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Melinda has now started to respond to Cammy simply with one word insults.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh?

Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see now, where did we leave off? Oh yeah....

Warning - I will put "*" in where I can to mask the words, but even so, this is probably NSFW!

Melinda is in red
Cammie is in blue

Quote:
OK, this is getting way wrong. Let's keep score.

Bitch
Slut
Bimbo
Ignorant slut
Backwoods tramp
Wh*re
C*nt

And now you imply that I'm a drug user and prostitute as well. Like I said before, you're obsessed with my sex life. Maybe you should get out more, and stop fixating on me. Admit it, you liked my picture...

And no, I didn't hack your system, or get someone to do it, or in any way cause your system to get hacked. Your IT guys are covering their dweeb asses!

Quote:
Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick. What the f*ck is your problem, bitch? First you insult Reverend Dover and the church, and now you're hitting on me and trying to pick me up? Hey, I'm not a lesbian, so you'll have to find loving somewhere else. Even if I was a lesbian I sure wouldn't have anything to do with a punk-ass skank-whore bitch like you.

Leave us alone. Just leave us the f*ck alone. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Are you really that stupid? Are you so f*cking ignorant that you can't tell when you aren't wanted anymore? Here, I'll make it easy for you:

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE ANYMORE!

Did that get through your coconut brain? Do I have to kick your ass to make you understand? I will kick your ass if I need to. I'll rip those fake tits right off of you and shove them down your throat. Just leave us alone!

Secretary M3linda B4byjay

Quote:
Fr3yja's tears, but you are such a f*cking hypocrite!

You insult me without reason, you go on about my sex life, and now you're making all this big talk about how much you want to beat and mutilate me! Do you talk to your workmates like that? If you do, I bet you have no friends!

And just so you know - I don't think you're a lesbian. I think you're jealous.

Get a life!

At this point we have Reverend Cul0 trying to help out:

Quote:
Sister Melinda

May I suggest that you re-read the T.W.A.T. induction manual chapter 54 section 2b "Lady-love disputes - and how to resolve them" before continuing?

Chapter 16 "Profanity whilst loving TWAT" may also be useful.

With respect and Gods blessings

Your humble brother in Christ,
Reverend Cul0 Bes0
El Fra1le T.W.A.T. mission
Tenerife

Unfortunately, it didn't help one bit

Quote:
Bitch

Quote:
Mr Bes0,

If "Lady Love Disputes" means what I think it means, then may I, with the greatest respect, tell you to shove your lesbian insinuations where the sun doesn't shine? I am not a lesbian, and Ms B4bybay is most likely just jealous.

Thank you for taking an interest.

Cam1lle Wh1te

Quote:
Whore

Quote:
Now that's just pitiful!

It should be noted out that at this point I started to forget to hit "reply to all", and just hit "reply." In other words, for a brief period of time the only person reading my insults was, that's right, Yastreb. Fortunately Yastreb caught this, as to be honest I was getting into the insults and probably wouldn't have noticed. But we got things back on track.

Quote:
f*ckwad

Quote:
Loser!

Quote:
C*ntbreath

Quote:
Moron

Quote:
disease infested slut!

Quote:
Lonely, hateful old cow!

And, that's where we are now. Be sure and tune in tomorrow, as I've got a feeling that the shit is really going to hit the fan. And yes, the lads are reading their emails. Very Happy

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Melinda, please ask them to moderate this. This is getting out of hand. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the Melinda vs Cammie insult-fest strictly between those two, or can others on the list join in?

"Make sure you don't fail to disappoint me" My fiancee Tarah
"thunder fire your mama" Mr Smith
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strickly between the two of them. Others have tried (in vain) to act as peacemakers though.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
That's funny stuff... The lads must be wandering around their hell-hole dazed & confused, perhaps discussing the ways of those crazy westerners. Laughing
Maybe thats how they occupy their time... Arguing over m3linda or cami3 having started it or being the 'right' one Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has just been a very nasty exchange and things may reach critical mass between Melinda and Cammy soon.

I'll leave it to Jayhawk to post what was said...

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No way in hell!

M3linda has been suspended from work. The latest string was the straw that broke Scooby's back.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The public has a right to know!

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not a chance. Let's just say that the latest string makes "Letters to Penthouse" look like "Disney."

M3linda's suspension was well deserved. Very Happy

Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, do share!
Very Happy
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about...

Quote:
You [incest reference]! How dare you! If I ever see you I will [violent dismbowellment image]. I will [cannibal reference], you [obscenity]. [Obscene imperative to silence female canoid], and pray that we never meet up!

Quote:
You try that, you [obese bovine], and I'll use your [obesity reference] as a [sexual reference] trampoline. I'll pwn your [sexual reference] maggoty [posterior] and play the national anthem on your big [obesity reference] cheeks until you beg for [sexual reference] mercy.

[Deleted for security reasons]. You'll be Cryb4byj4y from now until Yule. Don't say I didn't warn you, [obesity reference]!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from TWAT for a few days - has Cammy been removed from TWAT's mailing list?

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears as if IT has fixed the problem. The latest email I received from IT doesn't have Cammy listed.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Vicki is back from vacation and hopes to find a nice clean fridge Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About time Sister Vicki got back! Funny thing is, Melinda's food didn't seem to vanish while she was gone. Hmmmm......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic