SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Earth is flat, you fools!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many of those posting there really, truly believe what they're saying, and how many are just fanning the flames, so to speak, pretending to be brlievers? It would seem to me (granted, I have a weird, twisted sense of humor) that it would be great fun to pose as a believer, just to get into nit-picky little spats with others about tiny details in the theory.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've flown round the world, how do they explain that?

Although, when we crossed the International Dateline, flying from Fiji to LA, it was a long night flight, and they did shut all the window blinds. Perhaps some jiggery pokery took place then, and they moved the plane back to the other side of the map, so we could keep flying East.

I have photos taken when we flew over the North Pole going to Canada, but they'd say I faked them. And if that wasn't Australia we went to then it was a bloody big movie set.

The world must look a lot simpler to those who don't get out much, next you'll be telling me the planet is 6,000 years old.

Quote:
Indeed, Barry Setterfield, an Australian physicist and astronomer, has completed an analysis of the measurements of the speed of light taken over the last 300 years and concludes that light is slowing down. His work remains to be validated but if correct, he extrapolates back 6,000 years to a time when the speed of light was nearly infinite.

From http://www.creationism.org/

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Packman - I think your theory has merits, but you may be wrong about the shape Wink

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
The world must look a lot simpler to those who don't get out much, next you'll be telling me the planet is 6,000 years old.

Not to pull religion into this, but time is very relative. It could be 6,000 years as according to a higher being. A day could be a million years. If there is a God (and I believe there is), then he would not be constrained by our time constructs. Therefore according to us the Earth could be 4 bya, while to God it is merely 6 kya.

Forgive me, but I had to respond to that.

Personally, I think that if the Earth was a flat disk sitting on the back of a giant turtle, the turtle's name would be Crush.

ETA:

I am probably going to get yelled at for this post. Confused

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.

Last edited by The Blackwood Con on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iMike wrote:
@Packman - I think your theory has merits, but you may be wrong about the shape Wink

and they called me a crackpot at the university, BUT I'LL SHOW THEM! MAHAHAHAHAH [/madman laugh]
*edit* should have been at instead of and.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3

Last edited by packman on Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am probably going to get yelled at for this post.

Lucky for you I started it, though I didn't mention the 'G' word. Smile

I have fossils here that are 200 million years old, but then my clock could be wrong.

Anyway, the flatties are bonkers enough, and have more sense to bring religion into it, they must have good mods.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I've flown round the world, how do they explain that?

Although, when we crossed the International Dateline, flying from Fiji to LA, it was a long night flight, and they did shut all the window blinds. Perhaps some jiggery pokery took place then, and they moved the plane back to the other side of the map, so we could keep flying East.

I have photos taken when we flew over the North Pole going to Canada, but they'd say I faked them. And if that wasn't Australia we went to then it was a bloody big movie set.

Here is a map of the flat earth. As you can see the north pole is in the middle. So flying over it is not a huge problem. Heading due east will take you round in a circle. It's heading south that will show you the ice cliffs.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Lucky for you I started it...

I know. That was going to be my excuse if I DID get yelled at. Wink

ETA:

How do they explain the fact that on one side of the earth there is night and on the other there is day?

Maybe the two sides should have a chat on the phone with the UK time at 9:00 PM. I wonder how the LA peeps would react when they were told in no uncertain terms that it was night time.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, right that explains it. Now we know why you never fly over the South Pole.

I just had a look at the South Pole on Go0gle Earth, there's something funny going on down there, its like a psychedelic cat's bottom. Obviously they have censored the ice cliffs, but why?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Barry Setterfield, an Australian physicist and astronomer

But then, since Australians are actually government agents trying to fool us ...

You can see where this is going, can't you?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver wrote:
... That's assuming the galaxy is the right way up of course. ...

It is, but we're not.

Really!

If one views "north" as being 90° relative to a plane that is rotating clockwise, then our north (in our solar system) is actually south as far as the Milky Way is concerned. I.e. our solar system is upside down, putting Australia in the northern hemisphere of our galaxy.

There's no way of saying how the Milky Way is orientated on a universal basis since there is no point of reference.

Maybe if we finally find that huge turtle, we can just look at its feet to find out. Wink
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for these idiots to watch a movie like Star Wars where all of the planets are spherical? Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You just gave me a hilarious visual of George Lucas being inundated with angry letters from those people. Hah! Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW: *sigh* Typical Round Earth sheep. Rolling Eyes

FE FAQ wrote:
The other celestial bodies are not the earth. We don't regard the earth to be a "planet" in the classical sense. It is just a different type of body that formed differently.

Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh they're just disks, YW, or models meant to mislead us. You are obviously an idiot who hasn't read the FAQ.

My favourite quote on their forum is

Quote:
What makes you think logic is the right way to think about this?

Speaking of which, newdo's map does explain a lot, but hangon, the sun would never set, just come from a more oblique angle at some times of day.

Unless of course the Earth was curved and it went over the horizon, which means... I am clearly an idiot who hasn't read the FAQ.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can a Mod please lock this thread? How would you like it if a flat Earther came here and told you that 419 was merely a filament of Shivers warped imagination and he had to retire because the joke wasn't funny anymore? Each to their own. Instead of trolling other boards why not do something useful? Oh, and by the way, the Earth isn't flat it's pineapple shaped.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
How would you like it if a flat Earther came here and told you that 419 was merely a filament of Shivers warped imagination...

Don't you mean figment? Laughing Sorry, I just read that and found it kind of funny...

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TBC I think Tommo meant what he typed
try Wikipedia

And he may have a point.
I'll leave now but If Australia doesn't exist I'll have to tell hubby he was living west of Croydon not Adelaide.
Where that puts New Zealand I dont know
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
the Earth isn't flat it's pineapple shaped.

It banana shaped. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x3
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my god my brain hurts from reading that site.

Closed lad accounts x3
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Given your obsession with bananas you might like this from the good old days of vinyl...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-OT8jU8GS4

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
packman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll check it out at home Tommo. I can't see anything from youtube or photobucket here at work.. those bastards.

Closed lad accounts x3
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful post packman. But I'm assuming that arguing with them would work just as well as arguing with a rock rolling down a hill. It wouldn't hear you or respond and it would just keep rolling on.

But then again at least the rock would eventually stop.

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ronco wrote:
... a rock rolling down a hill ...

Hmm, according to them, the hill is moving *up* at 9,5m/s, so the rock will just be rising at a somewhat slower pace and not really going down.

Hey, flat-earth physics is fun! Laughing
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest, just posting in there to "flame their flames", as Titania put it so nicely above, is tempting
...but then, I remember MikeHawk´s thread about trolling... Confused sigh... Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic