SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought -

Could it be that Micheal #1 is still detained, so the lads have brought in a Micheal #2?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Could it be that Micheal #1 is still detained, so the lads have brought in a Micheal #2?
Yes, that is a very good possibility. It's hard to tell exactly what is going on... There is definately a 2nd lad back in nigeria that picked up the lad-gomer addy & also left a voice message on the 5imba intl inquiry line (go get mr micheal at the police station Laughing ). This lad could have been involved all along, & in fact may have been the original lad-gomer / lottolad.

There have been multiple requests for a number to reach mugumicheal, & they have all been ignored. I presume this means he is "indisposed" Laughing I am going to try to call him now (mugumicheal aka micheal#1) on his nigeria number from which he posed as "Tina Mike", the assistant of Hans Vonburger (Hacka/Banker). I will also try the number that the lad currently running the original lotto addy is giving out (nigeria) to see what he sounds like.

There is an open casting call for the position of Ihava (the pay sucks, WU only). Must be able to bench 300 lbs. The tomfoolery of @Master will be missed for the coming two weeks. I could run the addy but it just wouldn't be as much fun. Crazy antics are welcomed.

There is an eerie calm presiding over all the baiting addys at present. I rather hope this means the survivng lad(s) is(are) planning how to best proceed with this. I'm hoping that they need time to compose themselves & deal w/ some very serious "challenges"Laughing I think the next baiter salvo will involve a forwarded 5imba email where the haka-gomer (baiter character) asks Alf where he is. For some reason the underpinings of this bait have been the chop/haka modality Confused ... It brings 'em back every time Laughing

@docholiday: Thanks for the kind words... Glad to hear you have been enjoying it Thumbs up

@Master: I don't know what that lotta comment was about, but my initial reaction was akin to this: :yikes:
Stay away from that jungle-juice, it's a killer Laughing

EDIT: I called, those numbers are no good.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there is still nothing incoming to the 5imba box.
These mugus have had just about enough of SSC and Bernie.... Laughing

I think Michaels is still in Cameroon, and my bet is that he isn't enjoying his extended safari... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ So if mugumicheal1 is still in cameroon (as I agree he most likely is), then his buddies back home are trying to get the cash to get him home & make his maga pay, or they have flat-out abandonned him & just want the cash for themeselves Very Happy

There is an email from the mr micheal addy:
Subject: write me back fast
Quote:
Hello Alfred,
I just received a Call from My Boss saying that i should contact ihava because those hackers about asking her to bring the Money to them.First i hope you are doing Okay and i do hope that you get well soon.I want you to know that i am not in Cameroun anymore.I it is painful that i spent all my time,energy and money just to meet you up in Park.I trek all through that island forest which was not suppose to be.After my Items were stolen,i incurred alot of debt and i had to tell my Boss to send me the Money so that i can pay back.I am in Nigeria right now on the Instruction of my Boss to meet with One of the Lottery Winners and i want you to meet me up if you can or i will advice that you do a wire transfer because i am not sure if i can go after you again.I tried all i could to get you but that wasn't enough to meet you in Person.So i will advice that you try to come over to Nigeria before i leave or Send the Money to Nigeria or UK and as soon as Money is Received,You Money will be sent to you Account.That is an Assurance from Mr.Gomer.
I also want you to Contact Ihava that she should stop Contact those hacker Laughing Thumbs down because if they find out where she is and collect the Money,the all will be at a lost :yikes: .So email and let her know.Also you both have to keep this a secret now because we don't know who the enemies are Confused and i want you to know that i never told those Police in Mudemba about anything.I only told them that we are friends so there is nothing to be afraid of. Idea
So let me know what you think.To come to Nigeria or Do a wire Transfer and if you are Coming to Nigeria,Don't let anyone know.I will give you a phone number through which you will always Contact me but i want you to be very careful.
Have a nice Day..
Mr.Micheal Williams

Quote:
Delivered-To: @gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.102.4 with SMTP id z4cs42626wfb;
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 05:20:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.42.18 with SMTP id u18mr443084ybj.154.1217679657142;
Sat, 02 Aug 2008 05:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.147])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 6si3551312ywn.0.2008.08.02.05.20.56;
Sat, 02 Aug 2008 05:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of @live.com designates 65.54.246.147 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.246.147;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of @live.com designates 65.54.246.147 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY123-W47 ([207.46.11.82]) by bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 05:20:47 -0700
Message-ID:
Return-Path: @live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_139651b9-ed91-45ab-96e3-4517cf852dad_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.189.2]
To: alf wizcunson
Subject: Write me back fast
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:20:46 +0100
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Aug 2008 12:20:47.0940 (UTC) FILETIME=[31E6A840:01C8F49A]

Ihava recieved this from gomer-lad addy:
Subject:Be very Careful
Quote:
Ihava,
Hope you are enjoying your Stay in Cameroun?I want you to stop Contacting the Other man that is claiming to be Mr.Gomer.Any Money that you gave or send to him will be at your own risk because they are the Hacker.Alfred knows them and if you go ahead with them,You will loss everything Including your House.Alfred already knows this so all i want you to do is to let me know if you are going to meet Mr.Micheal in Nigeria before he leaves or Will you Prefer a bank transfer and as soon as the Transfer is done by you,i will send you Uncle's Winnings to his Designated Account?
Let me know and Make sure you stop Contacting the other Mr.Gomer.Or but to avoid mixup,Just Contact Mr.Micheal via his Email Alone.I don't want you to lost your Money and your House.Any transaction you have with Mr.Micheal,he will let me know.I will call him to Email you right away.
Thanks
Mr.Gomer

Rolling Eyes Lame, lame, lame...

EDIT: Alf sent this:
Quote:
Dear Micheal -

I am sorry that you did not find me. Obviously you did not try that
hard because all you had to do was follow my instructions to Esukutan
village. You also got in trouble with the police and i wonder what
sort of man has this happen to him? Please do not bring the police to
me, ok.

As I explained to your boss I am now in Benin, I am sure he told you
what hapened. I am woried about you and the trouble that you got into.
What is the phone number that I can call you on. How do I know this is
you and not the hackers. Do you have a picture of yourself holding the
newspaper? Otherwise I need to hear your voice ok.

I have no word of Ihava since she traveled to the wrong park in
cameroon. Please, do you have any news of her, I know that she and Mr.
Gomer had developed an online romance together
. I fear fro her safety.

I have some mails from the other mr gomer!!! He is looking to find me
and I fear that bernie rhodes in that mail said too much! But i canut
leave here! I am stuck in rehabilitation. Can you please ask your boss
to come or send someone or you come? I have explained to him before
that my father taought me never to truster a man that i never met with
money. It is a family tradition and will not change today.

EDIT2: Also sent this to gomer-lad:
Quote:
It is middle of night and I cannot sleep, the detoxification is rough on me I have the shakes and sweats.

I am confused by this email. I am afraid for ihava. I have no news of her.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:50 AM
Subject: URGENT I am coming to samba safari my self
To: alf wizcunson <@gmail.com>

Alfred

Please give to me the details for the samba camp in benin.I will come
my good friend.I care for u ok.

Please it is most important that you tell me where u r ok.I will come

to meet u and u can have your lotto ok.I bring for u rhum and mariwana if u want ok.

Listen this very urgent.Mr. micheal is dead ok.He is caught by the
hackers and they murder him ok.If u see or hear from a mr. micheal you
must not give them the money ok it is the hackers.Do mot to feel
heartpain for micheal becos he was a stupid man ok.
Mr. Green
So now set up my acomodation at your hostel and make for my security
ok.Mr. Bernie did not tell me where the samba is in benin so please

tell him to arange my arrivaling ok.

Thos is important.The new code is MICHEAL419MUGU ok Laughing .You use this code my good friend ok.Mails with not this code u eraser it ok.

MICHEAL419MUGU..........................DO NOT FORGET Mr. Green

Do not wory for Mrs. Ihava i go to pick her ok. Laughing

I luv u ok.

Mr Harry Gomer

<forward of email sent by 5imba to both gomers>

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Drama Queen wrote:
Mr. micheal is dead ok.He is caught by the
hackers and they murder him ok

What the heck is that all about...??? Shocked

Swiftly moving along, does Mister Gomer wants a shuttle bus ticket from Cotonou... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That text was written by me. I know it is a bit confusing, but it is meant to be the baiter-gomer, a.k.a 'hackers' (us) writting to Alf the victim (he tends to confuse the 2 gomers Wink )... So what you see there is Alf forwarding an email from gomer-baiter to gomer-lad Wink .

As it currently stands:
Ihava has gone quiet (missing) since @Master left us... The lad(s) involved are afraid that she too will mix it up with baiter-gomer (hackers) :yikes: . Alf is being his usual self. The lads have gone quiet too... May have twiged, but I doubt it.

Yes, please, a welcome pack to gomer1 would be fantastic... For a pick up in Benin. I doubt he will waltz over the border that easily, but let's hook him up just in case. He should be freaked out over the "hackers" capitalizing on that ASEM from 5imba to both gomers Wink .

Other then that, this bait is likely to get dull for a while as the travel pump gets re-primered.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correction, I see a fresh salvo has come in Laughing :

2 from Gomer-lad to Alf:
Quote:
Hello Alf,

I want you to know that i feel your pain about ihava because she actually came to Yaounde because of you but i want you to know that i am tired of all your game.You better meet Mr.Micheal in Nigeria or you will have to do a Bank Transfer and if you don't act urgently,you might be losing your Lottery Fund.

I have already told Ihava and i am yet to receive a response from her.I hope you are not contemplating on Mr.Micheal coming back to yaounde because it was all a way of time and fund.

Those hacker's have been emailing ihava and so i want you to tell her to be careful because they even want to collect just 15000 from her Question Laughing which is a mean of collect her Money so tell her to Contact Mr.Micheal alone and that applies to you too.

Let me know your Responses.

Mr.Gomer
Quote:
Alf,

Mr.Micheal is alive and okay so don't give those hacker your whereabout because it will be at your own risk because it will be very painful to lose everything to those Hacker Laughing .Be very careful when sending email and stop emailing or Contacting them. Thumbs down

Do you want me to leave you to them?i have asked you to stop emailing or Contacting them but you still do.What's wrong with you? Razz Before you send any email,always check the email address.My email address is [email protected] and Mr.Micheal's is [email protected]. Always make sure you send to this two correct email addresses.

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

1 from mugumicheal to Alf:
Quote:
Hello Alfred,

Hope you are doing Okay now?I emailed you earlier to say that you should choose from an Option of Coming to meet me in Nigeria or send the Money to me in Nigeria or United Kingdom Thumbs down but i don't know what you are saying.I want you to know that i tried all i can to reach you in Yaounde but i can't.I can't really go back right now because i have alot to do back home.My Boss,Mr.Gomer just sent me the Email that Hackers sent to you that i was death.It's so funny clapping because i can see that they are doing all they can to get hold of your Money and in reture,you won't get anything from them.I don't know why people go this far to cheat their fellow Humans but i am happy that you know better now.
As for Ihava,she sent me an email that she was with some Money and i told her to be careful so that those hacker's don't come over and collect the Money from her.So you have to send her an email in respect of that too.I want you to know that My boss still stand that you come over and meet me in Nigeria before Thumbs down i leave for the United Kingdom or you do a wire Transfer into an Account i will send to you.I tried to come and meet you in person even with my tight schedule but we didn't meet.As for the Police case,I had no problems with the Police.When my items were,i took refuge in the Police Guest House and it was my boss that sent me money to offset my bills and reture. Rolling Eyes I went through alot so i want you to know that i had no problems with the Police in Yaounde.I want you to meet me up in Nigeria and Make sure you don't give or send my Picture to those Hackers.You have my picture with you already.I got a Phone just because of you and the Number is +234-805244xxxx.Call me and let's arrange where we will meet in Nigeria.
Please be very Careful because i don't want anymore Mistakes. Thumbs down

Regards and take good care of yourself. Laughing

Mr.Micheal Williams

I'll let them sweat it out & try to think of something to send tomorow.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if it really does have to be Nigeria, there is always this place to meet:
- Nigeria & Guinea

I also have a baiting colleague currently in Nigeria that can field calls, although its a bit difficult for her... Very Happy

But even these mugus wouldn't fall for the modality twice would they.... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yes, if the benin option fails then we could shaft them in Nigeria Laughing

I do intend to have them fall for it twice. You know, it is amazing, but: I see nothing that indicates they do not believe 5imba camp to be real Shocked ... Even after that fateful trip to Cameroon & getting so close to the park, talking to the locals, etc. I think it would take a week or so of scrubbing to work up the necessary lather for a second safari. It may be a boring process, but what the heck, won't cost me anything. Laughing

Of course if you tell me I am waisting my time, then we can scrap this plan.

Either way, we really need at least one more baiter to take over Ihava (possibly also Hans & Gomer) to keep things lively... Keep 'em on their toes Laughing

Idea I'll have to call mugumicheal on the Nigeria number to see if the voice matches.

OK I got a mugu on the phone... Don't think it was the Cameroon lad, maybe other ears could have a listen:
http://www.4shared.com/file/57680033/88b0183a/unidentifiedmugu_03_Aug_2008_19_37_27.html

Here are a few samples for reference/comparison:
Here is that call to 5imba int'l inquiry line: (not mugumicheal)
http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/whocalled.WAV
& this is the one and only mugumicheal:
http://media.putfile.com/mr-micheal4-24-Jul-2008-09-15-19

EDIT: 5imba, let's send a welcome pack for Benin (?). I sent this to mugumicheal, cc gomer-lad:
Quote:
Micheal I just talked to you I know its late in middle of nite but
those are my hours Im used to drink all nite. Do you undersatnad I am
at 5imba camp Benin? That did not sound like you on the phone and I
was woried it may be the hackers.

I have to talk to Ihava and find her. If I dont hear from her by
tomorow I will send a detective to look for her and the other 75k. Ask
gomer if he knows where she is ok.

Then I will worry about this lottery. My boss has strict instructions
I am to get detoxified by the staff here then go straight to Egypt to
resume work. I can probably stay here another week to wait for you. If
you want to send somebody else that is fine but send his picture
first. With all the hackers that surround you and your boss there will
not be any sort of transfer. It is too dangerous. I will only separate
myself of this 70k with a live person in front of me.

You really fucked up in Cameroon, first missing the shuttle two times
then going to the wrong town and then trying to get to the camp
through the wrong park entrance. Plus you got mixed up with the police
and I dont want nothin to do with them! As for you going to the camp,
you were not there. You may have gone to chimpanze camp but you would
have to hike much to get to 5imba camp. You did not go there.
Why you turned around is a mistery to me. And what do you think
I was checking my mails every second. No I was piss drunk!

So please let me know if you or another gomer person is coming to pick
up the funds from me at 5imba camp benin in the next week. I will ride
the shutle to town at the pick up in Cotonou, we will eat together,
you take the cash I sine the papers. I will ask 5imba to arrange
everything for you to be met with the shutle with me. You can stay in
town at cotonou or come to the camp that is up to you. Dont fuck up
again its real simple, ok.

If not I will simply have to do my deal with Hans, do not waste my
time any longer.

Tell gomer I am not talking to the hackers I showed him that mail
because I hoped he would help. He is not helping so tell him he is a
wanker for me. Lets do this deal once and for all and then I get my
winings and I am done with you and him and peterson. I have no more
patience.

Sent this to gomer-lad:
Quote:
yeah well what are you doing to help me find Ihava?
Quote:
Yes I understand that. I am not talk to them ok! Find my neice and the other 75000!!!!

It is for this very reason that no way in hell i will do any transfers.

Oh, BTW, did I mention that his U.K. bank account was sent off to Allen over a month ago? Very Happy

Last edited by juju4u on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:20 am; edited 5 times in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dull? This was a great bait, congratulations. A great team effort.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^These mugus have been persistently delivering great entertainment Laughing ... Hopefuly ther's more to come Thumbs up
A little back & fro between Alf &
.Gomer-lad:
Quote:
Yeah I got yous rumbunctious email. I donot to now wat you mean about
threatenatin you with Hans because he is a legitimat bisibines man
introduce from my bankers mrs. pinder and he a vry goud deal fro me.
he is not with the hakers that totaly diference. the bootom line is
that I gotsa make up this monei on the hous morgage. I thout with the
75000 ihava has to and with the 70000 of me it was enuf to pay the
taxeis on this found lotery. I tink mabye it is not since you are
begin disingenious about comin to benin to meet me. I do to not know
why you keep makin mentions of transfers when you now vry well that is
not an option. i would travel to nigeri if i could to mmet mr micheal
but you know no know i canot leeve here. i had to negotiat just to get
1 or 2 hour in the city cotounou but that is it. so theres that and
theres the fact that nigeria is nown to be a dengerous place its no
plac for me anyway nohow. benin is civilizered and safe. so i canut
goto nigeria and atransfer si out of the questons so only left is you
micheal or oder man com eto benin.

there is goud new of Ihava she has to contracted me. she is saf and
has bean visitin the park maan. she got lost and went to wrong park
shes not at simbac amp. she had no aces to comunication ways. it louks
like she wil not come by to see me and drop the cash to do the deal in
a day or too. so yes you have to send someon to meet her in camroon.
shes not hapy with you though since she thought you were her online
lover and now she sayrs you do not care of her. pleas be nicest to my
niece shes very frsagil.

theres aslo goud news becuas anoter tourister here done brought some
joniwalker and he snuchk to me some drimks earlier.

Rolling Eyes
i have baan wonderin to if your box is the one with the 1 and the
other box you sayrs hackers has no 1 then whysit your box is not
hackers?

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 7:47 AM, lad-gomer wrote:
> Hello Alfred,
>
> I just recieved a call from Mr.Micheal now that he is spoke to you late last
> night and that you said he didn't sound Micheal.I want you to know that you
> spoke to Mr.Micheal Williams and he confirmed it to me that he spoke to you
> so don't worry about that.You spoke to the right person.He said you
> complained about not being about to make a Transfer and i also read that in
> your email to mebut i want you to know that you don't have to threaten me by
> saying you will contact hans
.I am only trying to protact you from all this
> mess of this hackers so i want you to know that you going to pay Hans will
> be your Waterloo
because your Money will be gone.I want to help you that is
> why i make sure i contact you and i am being Diplomatic about all this
> Transaction.I want you to do a Transfer and it is for Security Purpose
> because it is not secure that you go about with such huge amount of Money.As
> for ihava,we exchanged email last on the first and till now she hasn't
> responded to my emails.In her last email,she told me that she got an email
> that you were being taken to Benin and that you were a good guy but you
> sometimes drink too much.She also said that she was going to the Camp to
> have a Nice time and that she was going with some Guy that she was to pay a
> $100 per day to show her the way so i am suprise that you are yet to her
> from her.I know that she is Okay where she is but you still have to look out
> for her while i will also try see what i can do.I try to call the Simbe
> Safari Group in Cameroun to know if she is there but the phone is always on
> the Answering
Micheal and it's so bad but they are suppose to pick calls
> from Customer always and i mean 24hrs.So get yourself together and let's Do
> this and you get your Winning.
>
> I still advice that you make a Transfer of the Money that is with you and as
> soon as we see ihava,i will send someone to meet with her for the other
> balance and the signing of the Documents
Laughing .You have to Trust me because i have
> my reasons of saying all this.I don't want you to get into trouble with that
> huge amount of cash and i want us to get things done fast because it's
> taking too long.
>
> As for those hackers,don't contact them anymore and don't let them know
> where you are so that there won't be a mix up or sort.
:yikes:
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
> Mr.Gomer

.mrmicheal addy:
Quote:
i was her at kamp you dinot to come.
sory i canot come to nigeri mabye you chould just go bak to uk.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 8:39 AM, MICHEAL WILLIAMS
<> wrote:
> Hello Alfred,
>
> It was nice that you could call me last Night but the line went off when we
> were yet to come to a Compromise.Though i was fast asleep but i understood
> you so well and i know that you are so worried about ihava and it also give
> me a sort of Consign.I want you to know that she is a big girl and she will
> be okay.
>
> Mr.Alfred do you know that i really went through alot when i went to
> yaounde.I understand how you feel about not been able to Transfer the Money
> but i want you to know that you are in Safe hands or better still,Just plan
> with those in Samba in Benin to Bring you to Nigeria and i will be waiting
> for you because i am so busy right now in Nigeria.If you can come to
> Nigeria,we can meet and you will sign and do all that you have to do same
> day and go back to Benin so your Boss won't know that you left to
> anywhere.It is as easy as that.So i want you to think about it because i
> will be due to leave for the United Kingdom in a week that is next week.I
> actually came to african because of you and that wasn't suppose to be but am
> happy that we are still in contact but you have to try and Come to Nigeria
> and we will get things done within 2hours that we meet and you will go
> Back.If i want to send you an Account to pay in the Fund,it will be through
> my email and you won't have a problem with that because it will be coming
> directly from me,Mr.Micheal Williams.There won't be anyone to be sent to you
> but me so just buy a Ticket and come over to Nigeria.You won't have to sleep
> over because the journey by air is very short and you can go back same day.
>
> Alf, you don't have to say that i am wasting your time because it's you that
> wasted my time.Do you think i was arrested by the Police in Yaounde?Let me
> state here again that i was not arrested by anyone.I only when to them for
> shelter when my things were stolen so i don't know why you didn't show up or
> give a good description when you called the number in Mudemba.I will be
> waiting for your responses on your arrival or other way but i want you to
> know that coming to Nigeria will be Okay and thing will be done within a
> short time and you will go back to Benin and your boss will not be aware of
> anything.You have to be very careful and don't talk too much to anyone even
> the Police.
>
> I await your Email.
>
> Mr.Micheal Williams

I sure hope Alf doesn't relapse Wink Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - Those are definitely three different mugus. I think original mugulad in still in cameroon, either in jail, or abandoned by his buddies/oga, or laidoff from this job. Very Happy

Your bait has me on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait for the next episode. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy - Your wish will be fullfiled, it seems. (I really wish you would bait as Ihava for the remainder of the week.)

LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign

Subject: i am coming to cotonou
Quote:
Hello Alfred,
How are you doing?I am so happy that you are getting better.I got a phone call from my boss that ihava has contacted you and she is doing Okay.I know that you have been really down about her but things are okay now.
I have also concluded plans to meet you up in Cotonou on friday so i want you to give me a Location where we will meet so that there won't be mix up like what happened in Yaounde.So i await you to let me know where you will be in Cotonou because i want you to come over there so that i can finish with you and go back same day.I really have a lot am Doing in Nigeria so i will be waiting for your Response.
My Boss,Mr.Gomer also told me that Ihava said she needs someone to Collect the Money with her so i don't know her plans.I don't know if am to send someone to her or she will send the Money to you.If am to send someone to her,the person will be with her on thursday or maybe i go myself on thursday.The meeting will have to be at the airport in Yaounde because i can't go back to that Forest of pain anymore Laughing because i really went through alot back there in Mundemba.
As for me coming to Cotonou,that has been settle so all you need do now is send me a description of how and where we will meet so that there won't be mistakes again.So i will await your response.
Mr.Micheal Williams

So to recap: Two lads going on vaycay... One to 5imba Benin, the other to Yaounde airport (this could be the original mr micheal). That is how I understand it.

EDIT: ...Or maybe this entreprising lad plans on doing both pickups himself Question

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great set of laddies.... Laughing

I am a little bit concerned that if I send shuttle bus tickets for Cotonou collection that I might spook Mister Michaels.
Then again, this is probably a 'new' Mister Michaels...Although, the "forest of pain" comment does sound like it comes from bitter personal experience.... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
I sent you a PM

No 'hostel' reservation needed. He would get spooked by that... The modality is that Alf rides shuttle into town to meet him... So he needs to work out the shuttle time & place w/ Mr. rh0des, if possible.

'forest of pain' comment = insane Laughing

EDIT: Alf replied thusly:
Quote:
ok thats goud. i will se you friday. i will have to ride shutle to town in cotonou. i will ask 5imba people to pick you with shutle so they will contavt you, that way they will tell you were to go to meet with me. i will ride the sutle. instead of you getting on shutle then you and i will have lunch in town and take care of paerwurks. then that way i will ride shutle bak to camp after.

ihava is not realy talking to me anymore, i think shes mad at all of us. would you mind it if you were to make arangments with her to meet her in cameroon. i know she is leaving africa soon.

i am goin back to bed i have a hangover ok.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ juju4u - Thanks for the offer of playing ivana, but my own ongoing safari with joe (yes, check my thread for an update) and RL stuff are eating away at my time, and my brain. I have three characters that need to write back to Joe today, and I have to work out the plan for him.

I think that the last message came from the new Michael (the old Michael's friend, or oga). He may be trying to free old Michael to make the pickup, but I suspect he will end up traveling to ivana himself. He will then travel to Cotonou on Friday, or another lad (the third lad on the phone) will do the Coutonou trip.

His "forest of pain" comment was a real classic! Laughing
He might have picked up that phrase from Old Micheal, or maybe he is just venting his frustrations, and trying to convince you that he is the Old Micheal. Don't underestimate New Micheal. He will be a little bit harder to fool than the guy in jail now. A little less crazyness will get him there, though. Still watchin this thread... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The meetings should be on the same day for whatever reason. If one is not kept the other would be unlikely.

I like the chaos of 2 lads calling Mr. Gomer for advise at the same time.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wanamaker - Hey, why don't you step in and play Ivana? (just a thought... Cool )

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slapmeister- I know exactly what you mean, am in danger of suffering from a stack overflow myself.

Quote:
He may be trying to free old Michael to make the pickup,
Somehow I think that getting the money from Alf is instrumental to getting this accomplished. Wink Your post are packed with exellent analysis & advise, thanks!

RL jus picked up in a big way & I don't think I will be able to do this bait justise in the coming days. A few emails have come in from the lad(s)... Want to know location of meeting place in cotonou. I will post them tomorow. I think I will just kill of Ihava altogether (she'll go missing, again). That way I only have to bait from one character & I might manage pushing the lad to cotonou. I am fairly certain that the one lad wants to do both pick-ups one day appart anyhow, which means I might as well just concentrate on one safari, since he would not be in a position to do the second after the first goes dramaticaly wrong for him. Wink I could be wrong and normally would go for both, but...

@Wanamaker, tag... You'r it!. if you are interested in Ihava, please PM me. I agree for maximum yield that both pick-ups should be the same day. The tricky part about Ihava would be the local phone number (lack thereof).

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a go. Where is she? Hiking in the jungle with $100 a day guides, 75K on her.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so here is an update of emails sent / received:
1. Ihava to gomer-lad, on 04/08:
Quote:
Yes I have had fun. I thought you and I shared something special but apparently you do not share my exitement. I will leave again to go home in three days. .I will not go to see my uncle, he is in rehabilitation and doing well. I have this case for you on his behalf. I am near park ma'am and will fly out of yaounde. Please send mr micheal to meet me to get the cash either at park ma'am or to yaounde.

Thank you
Shocked Strangely, there was no reply to this one Exclamation

2. micheal addy to Alf: (I need the Address)
Quote:
Hello Alfred,
I still don't Understand all that you are saying.I want you to give me a Description of where we will meet in Cotonou.I don't want to have same problem that i had in Cameroun at all so be specific,Where will i meet you in Cotonou?
I want you to be Specific about the Place of meeting.Mention any fast food joint in Cotonou and i will be there friday afternoon.
Send me the address of our meeting place.
Thanks
Mr.Micheal Williams

3. gomer-lad to Alf: (You are Dealing with the right Mr.Gomer)
Quote:
Hello Mr.Alfred,

I spoke to Micheal couple of minutes ago and he told me that you replied his email without giving a description of where you both will meet in Cotonou.Please do sent him a Concret Description so that thing will work well this time.

I read you email earlier.My Name is Mr.Harry Gomer and My email address is [email protected]. I want you to know that you are dealing with the right person.

Mr.Gomer

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is this camp? What country?

Mr. Gomer, I am tired of Africa now. Not sure which mr Gomer you are?
I dont want to lose my house so I want this business over with. I
still have 53,000 How much money did Alf give you so far? I am
leaving the camp and have to wait at the airport all afternoon on
Friday. Is Mr. Micheal dead? Thats what Mr. Gomer said. How can he
come to meet me?
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MUGU wrote:
Where will i meet you in Cotonou?
I want you to be Specific about the Place of meeting.Mention any fast food joint in Cotonou and i will be there friday afternoon.

Email and tickets sent last night:

SSC wrote:
Our complimentary shuttle bus service will collect all guests outside
of:
Le Novotel Orisha
Boulevard de la Marina
Cotonou
Rép.du Bénin
at 3.45pm local time.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could send him this and tell him you'll meet him in the restaurant on the right... apparently it's cotonou... but who knows...

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chose the location of Boulevard de la Marina, for two specific reasons.

Firstly because the upper end closest to the airport is considered the 'upmarket' area of Cotonou, where the best hotels are, and so inkeeping with the theme of SSC modalities.

Secondly, because the lower end of the boulevard, closer to the bus depot where most lads would arrive and have to walk to the collection point from, is notorous as being the most dangerous area in Cotonou, with violent street crime a daily occurence.... Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic