SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funniest sig line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Funniest sig line

In the past, mine might have caused a chuckle or two, but then there were those four days (= four games) in late 2004 ... Cool
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story behind my own favourite siggy. It's the Cycling Proficiency one in mine. Basically I wasn't into passport/ID territory so I got a fellow member (you know who you are) to knock up a certificate that still makes me smile to this day. Sadly in RL I actually never did pass the push bike test.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "I spoiled my panties" one came from a vlad that wrote my name on her thong, on a note tucked into her bra and posed with a photo of Al Bundy on her monitor.

The "toiletries" one was from a lad that wanted $50 for tampons for the month - also my first panty trophy

The two "banana" ones were from when we were bringing fruit into our romance baits. Bananagal even wrote out the promises on a sheet of paper and scanned them for me.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think you are a bit lucky that i'm tied up to my job at the moment,i would have pursued this cause to a reasonable conclusion just to uncover who you are. Take care and God bless."

This was from (ongoing) Au Pair lad , who is well known to a few of the members here, particularly Tommo Shanter. Suffice to say that we royally ruined Mark's day about 2 or 3 months back and I doubt he's got over it yet. It was gratifying as he'd scammed a member here who came to us seeking revenge.

Quote:
"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star"
-
Ikenna was one of my first ever lads, and he called me a Fraud Star after about 12 trips to his WU office 3 miles down the road. I loved being called that, especially by a scammer. It makes me feel like a sort of Pele of the fraud world.

Quote:
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries."

Just some sheer bad English from one of my first romancers, Marina.

Quote:
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet."

Again, just sheer bad English with a comedy twist, from Pam Doh, a similarly amusingly monikered scammer.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the full original for the line in the OP.

I'd only asked her for a photo of her with a sign saying 'Numpty'.

Quote:
THUNDER STRIKE YOU YOU AND YOUR GENERATION ,lOCAL MAN LIKE YOU IF YOU EVERY TRY TO SEND A MAIL AGAIN TO ME BELIEVE ME I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD

Edit:

This is my favourite, a Lagos lad who'd got as far as Abidjan, but was still supposed to go North to 0uango, in the middle of nowhere. I love the thought of him having no pockets. Smile The 'Agent' lad was in persuit of James Bond's Aston Martin, this time abandoned in Cote D'Ivoire by a fleeing Lord N0rris.

Quote:
Presently,we are undergoing a lot of difficulties with the Pick-up arrangement of the Car. Firstly our Agent is Completely broke,pocketless and stranded in Abidjan where he firstly landed and checked in a hotel before setting out for the pick-up arrangement.We are pleading to you in the name of God to send some money to him,no matter how small we will appreciate it,because this will enable our agent to complete this transaction.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
Juan, are you still a pastering and clustering Holygan or did the spiritual Dane Gun get you in the end? Laughing

The spiritual Dane Gun still hasn't got me but I'm afraid it may have gotten my lad's girlfriend. She stopped abusing me quite a while ago, even though I send a taunt out every few months just to tell her I'm not dead yet. Laughing

I had to pull some of my favorite sigs to make room for new ones. I hated to pull this one, after one of my patented "fire the lawyer" modalities:

Quote:
"my lawyer is a bad man i never knew it.but at the other hand he is a professional."

Oh yeah, and this gem:

Quote:

"NOW HENCEFORTH,MAIL ME NOT."

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of the more memorable lad quotes I sported in my sig-line.

Quote:
NOTE:MY NAME IS MR GODWIN WALTER NOT GOODWANK.TAKE NOT OF THIS CORRECTION.
He protested after six weeks of "Dear Goodwank".

[email protected] wrote:
YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER TAKE YOUR TIME AND DIE IN PAIN AM SURE YOU HAVE THREE CHILDREN AS OLD AS YOU ARE YOU STILL FUCK AROUND YOU LITTLE BED WETING DICK GO PUT ON PAMPERS SO UR MAMA GO CARRY YOU FOR BACK
From a round of insults.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my favorite is jojo's goat one, but that might be just from knowing the story and seeing the pics. What a moron!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this deal is like a straw to a drowning man.

i still not know what that actually means....

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I nominate myself here...

Quote:
WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN

That one still makes me snigger when I read it...

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything with a safari hat next to it.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as safari hat sig lines, I get a smile everytime I read:
After wandering around Cameroon for a few days, pissed off Mr Okey wrote:
"Fuck you stupid Bitch"
which is below.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can also grin about Murry Guru´s "Want your name in mugu gold?" Laughing

Usually it is alluvial gold dust - this time it is real gold Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my favourites is what the lad sent to us in our cameroon/benin safari just before he began his travels.
Quote:
I am coming to safari myself

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic