SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New scamming angle-Condemned for being gay

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another way to steal your money.

Quote:
Subject:WILL MY HOMOSEXUALITY CONDEMN ME?
"justin séné eyadema" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Abidjan on July 28, 2008
Justin Séné EYADEMA
Cocody, rue des jardins
10 BP v 767 Abidjan
Rép. De Côte d'Ivoire

Quote:
My name is Justin Séné EYADEMA, son of Gnassingbé EYADEMA former president of the Republic of the Togo (West Africa), of which my older brother, Faure EYADEMA now certainly the current President.

I live at present in Ivory Coast (West Africa) with my little sister in distress without name. I am homosexual, that has seems it worsened my situation. I am marginalized by my family and my friends turn me the back. The gay community in Abidjan is very discrete and does not dare to break the yoke of the discrimination. I write to you because I am in a situation of distress but not of despair. My father Gnassingbé EYADEMA deceased on February 5, 2005 left me a small fortune.

Indeed, seeing his health degenerating, my father undertook to entrust to a company of safety installed in Abidjan an important amount of money of an amount of $ 16,450,000 US and jewels of great value. I still hold the parts attesting of the contents of this bag sealed to entrust to the company of safety in question.

I would like to solicit you here and now in order to help me to transfer the bag in Europe so that I can have which it freely. I also ask you to give each other the insurance that you will not spend about it only one centime without my authorization. I would like to also leave the Ivory Coast because I do not have there more friends.

In against part of your benevolence, I will grant 10% of the transferred sum to you is $ 1,645,000 US. That could appear insufficient to you, but understand that this money is all that remains me of my late father. Nevertheless, I remain open to any negotiation provided that this special parcel is in sure place in a country or I can remake my life.

You wonder certainly why not to have this money in Ivory Coast?

My older brother Faure EYADEMA who should help me there considering the paperwork required, reproaches me sometimes my homosexuality, sometimes my stubbornness to continue my studies. I have a Degree in Geography, I am 22 years old and I would like to have the Doctorate.

By thanking you for keeping confidential and out of reach press the contents of this email, I hope that I will find near you an attentive ear and an helping hand which will help me in this situation.

Yours sincerely,
Justin Séné EYADEMA.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am in a situation of distress but not of despair

Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my imagination goes into afterburn when I think of the possibilities you can have with this lad Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have nothing against gay people and have stopped calling lads f*gs since Lent of 2007. My baiting is much better now because of it but this lad is screaming "Bait Me." Baiters with model releases in their baiter toolboxes should have a go with this lad. Do us a favor and warn us before you post links to the trophies.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
with my little sister in distress without name.

Easily sorted. Anne? Samantha? Jennifer?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladspeak, he means "in his sister's little dress without shame"?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have a Degree in Geography, I am 22 years old and I would like to have the Doctorate.
This guy needs help in his geography, and wants to be a Doctor? A safari to Niger might just do the trick. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I have no problem with gay people, but using it against a lad is fun because of their homophobic mindset. I tweaked an ASEM for bank account killing to state that "Western Union is only used by homosexuals, scammers, and drug addicts." So when a lad sends me a reply asking to use WU, I turn around and ask him which of the 3 above he is. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad that you stopped using the F word Connie. It is extremely offensive to us. I notice the lad's quote of requesting a "helping hand which will help me in this situation." Shocked
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Western Union is only used by homosexuals, scammers, and drug addicts
Smile

Thank you. I have just added that to my bank of stock phrases when attempting to get get a scumbag's bank details.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's lads like this that get me up in the morning Shocked

Wonder if he would be interested in becoming the latest star of my adult movie business? @Connie - you could be adding more than extra fingers to trophies in the near future Razz Twisted Evil Razz

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wonder if he would be interested in becoming the latest star of my adult movie business

Only if you offer him the role of Lucky Pierre..... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from my lad after using sir scam alot's modality...

Quote:
Hi,
I do not know if you are a homosexual or a drug addict but what I asked you is to send the funds via western union with the information I gave you or I will report you to UK police.
Shocked Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would like to solicit you here and now
Laughing
patience bonney lad
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hawkharoldson- Yes, words like that have no business here or anywhere. I rationalized it's use as a quick way to get a death threat from a lad. Looking back, I would start trading insults and end up in the gutter with him with nothing to show from it but some increased blood pressure. Now, the worst thing I say to a lad is that he is not serious.
@sunshine - I've been known to add and subtract things. One great baiter on this site sent a chopped photo to a lad that I added an extra foot to. Yep, 12 inches along with a model release. Personally I would have sent the photo of his 1 incher but it would not have progressed the bait.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Personally I have no problem with gay people, but using it against a lad is fun because of their homophobic mindset.

I've used their homophobia against them as well. Sometimes in a check bait, when they're expecting their payoff, they'll leave me a message on my K7 and they're agitated about not getting their money.

I'll then tell them that I received their message, but will also tell them "by the way, the next time you call me, please try speaking in a normal voice. You sound like a homosexual when you talk". That really gets their goat (pun intended?) Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm already baiting this creep.

Oh yes, he's quite happy to scam an AIDS charity. He does seem more literate than many lads though.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want poo... I mean proof.

Make him take a Gay Test

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always be really mean and send his address on to the Westboro Baptist Church. These are the whackos that are convinced that every bad thing that happens in the world is because of god punishing us for homosexuality.

I know, the whole ITP thing, but still....

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I don't think it's so much as an ITP thing but rather having the lad's box spammed, which is something that we're against.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

solomongrundy wrote:
He does seem more literate than many lads though.

Well that's disappointing. I gave him points for originality but I was hoping this would be fun because of his goofy pseudo Yoda speak script. Did he have scripted responses or just go with what you wrote?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you know I only read last week that Gay Times, is looking to find new models for its centerfold, and they pay lots of imaginary dollars for good quality photos. But we aren't talking polaroids, oh no, this lad would need to pay a studio and strip off infront of the guy, then we will see how gay he really is.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Another one not happy with sir scam alot's view on Western Union....

Quote:
WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TRYING TO TALK ABOUT . I KNOW RIGHT FROM THE FIRST START THAT YOU PLAYING GAMES WITH ME .ARE YOU MAD ??? I HAVE CONTACTED THE FBI ABOUT YOU SCAM AND THEY ARE AFTER YOU TO KICK YOUR ASS TO JAIL. IF YOU DONT TURN UP BY SENDING THE FUNDS TO THE INFO I GAVE TO YOU . YOU WILL END UP WHERE YOU DONT LIKE YOURSELF. Laughing I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Of course he will hear from me soon...

Quote:
Hello Mr Smith

I must say, you seem a bit fractious today to say the least. Why should I play games with you? What benefit would I gain from that?

Why have you called the FBI? I'm not even in the United State of America. They have no jurisdiction where I am.

I like myself quite a lot thank you very much. You, on the other hand seem to have an inferiority complex as big as Lagos Island. Is it because you have a small penis or due to the fact that you love goats in that special way since your sister died?

Have a nice day. Oh, and by the way, if you are really serious in this business I am still waiting for bank details. Bye.

Your friend

XXXX

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE CONTACTED THE FBI ABOUT YOU SCAM AND THEY ARE AFTER YOU TO KICK YOUR ASS TO JAIL.

Now there's a signature line for you! Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You only have to read a few of the West African forums to see how homophobia is rife out there.
This lad is taking a huge risk sending this one out. I'll bet he's not told any other lads about it.
Maybe his format should be discreetly altered and sent to a few other lads? It would be nice if there was a phone number to go along with the address. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic