SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Evil "love Lad" kills it off - THE SWINE! REVENGE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Moan that it's conditional and that love should be free of restraint.

I'll definitely do that - the Lady (Freyja) does not approve of what he's said!

ETA - just sent him this to whet his appetite:

Quote:
Calm down, you're making me wet again!
Let's just say that I know how to please a man too - I can suck you drier than the Sahara! As for other things, I can do any position, including doggy, but I DON'T DO ANAL! You got that?
BTW - it's . The Lady is very dear to me and I try to live by her example.
I can't wait for the pledge!

He's sent so many messages that I'm way out of synch...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote:

Quote:
If that was written from the heart, then I'm sorry, but I can't accept it!
TWICE you wrote "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND I WILL LEAVE MY FIANCEE FOR YOU FOREVER IF YOU HELP ME IN MY TRANSACTION" and then "AND I WILL LEAVE MY FINACEE FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU FOREVER IF YOU HELP ME COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION". So you love me only for the help I can give you? Is that all I am to you - a means to an end?
If I put this before Freyja the Golden, I know that She will reject it. True love is freely given and unconditional.

He was rather spirited in his reply:

Quote:
dear darlyn the choice is yours ,if you dont want to help me or accept it ,then take your decision ,i first contacted you for help ,in my transaction ,before we fall in love and that is my problem ,if you cnat help me solve it ,how can i love you with all my heart,when i have a problem of releasing my fund in the bank ,love without money is useless, so if you love me ,help me ,if you dont want to help ,then take your decisionh ,as for me am in love and will never despise. my heart will proive it ,i can see that your not in love ,is not false okay.if you say that is the end ,life continues okay ,am a handsome man and you knows that

He should get frostbite from Cammy's reply:

Quote:
You chose to contact me, but it was not my choice to fall for you, any more than it was your choice, as you said.
I will draw up my pledge, and ask for the Lady's blessing on it tonight. If She gives it Her blessing, then you will have it by tomorrow. Then we can proceed.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Canospam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Afterthefactica"]
Quote:
and i can lick your white object till is dry

Is that not counter-productive? Wet is the goal Laughing

His photo looks like its from a funeral home brochure Rolling Eyes

Hes ripe for a safari!

NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hes ripe for a safari!

That's my plan...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad should be happy:

Quote:
I raised my spirit before Freyja last night and She gave her blessing to my pledge. Then the Lady gave me wisdom of another sort... that since you asked me if I could come to Africa and see you face to face (and more)... I want to do that ASAP, and I know how!
Wanting to kiss your big banana

I sent him a short pledge:

Quote:
In the name of , beloved of the Aesir, I, , pledge my heart to of Burkina Faso; to give and receive love and passion; to be his lovemate and soulmate for both our lives, or until the Goddess should desire otherwise.
In the name of , beloved of the Aesir, I, , pledge my assistance in matters material and spiritual to of Burkina Faso; to bring him into the way of the Asatru faith.
I give this pledge before Yggdrassil, the Sacred Oak, in the knowledge that if I should break my oath before the Lords of the Aesir, then let me be condemned to the icy embrace of Hel until Ragnarok; and let our Wyrds be so entwined that should prove to be faithless, that he too be lost upon the plains of Hel and know Hel’s punishments.
To this I sign my name in the Runes.

And he is happy:

Quote:
dear darlyn am now convinced ok that is ok if you can come down and see me face to face and also to help release the fund from the bank now you have to inform the bank and try to contact the revenue office for the pin code of transaction so when are you coming =and also ask the bank what you will bring while coming like request for transaction pls am now hapy that i found love and am ready to spend the rest of my life with you. i will not betray you and i can see that your not going to betray me so contact the bank now for more details of the transaction your love may0r

Now to lay the foundations for a trip to a certain safari camp...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold on, update:

Quote:
dear lovely you have to contact the revenue and the bank for pin code what is the colour of your puzzy pink or red wonna know am hungry let finish this transaction fast so that we will gum together.with so much love and affection

Rolling Eyes

Cammy's reply:

Quote:
Just a quick note - I have to go out as it's Wednesday, W0den's Day - Odin's sacred day - and I'm expected at the meeting. Marcus wouldn't be happy if I didn't make it!
BTW - since you asked - it's pink. It's also very tender right now...

ETA - it's worse:

Quote:
dear honey i want to hear from you after meeting oh your making me crazy i want to have it as soon as possible pink is the most current and as is tender it will have alot of pleasure my dick very big and hot do you like big dick i am very good in cat style with my big hot dick let get this transaction finalized asap so that i can have you for good take care of yourself

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taking a break from all the sexy talk (I can just hear Borat's voice when I read over what the Lad wrote), here's something slightly different - same Lad, different baiter persona.

We'll start with the Lad. He doesn't like my tone:

Quote:
why you always sound arrogant ,you have to mind the way to talk to me ,because i will not take that shit from you ,if you will work with me you have to take advice and instruction

It's mutual (BTW - the bad spelling is deliberate):

Quote:
Mate, yuo haven't given me any advice or instructoins except call the reveneu office. Yuo can't even raed the forms I send yuo. Why don't yuo get a computer that works?
Is everyone in Burkina Faso a girlei-man? The reveneu boys suond just as poofy

Then, under the heading

Quote:
what makes the revenue boy sound poofy

The Lad snapped back - three times:

Quote:
point of corrction i have a good pc ,and you dont talk cooperately but arrogantly ,if the transaction is getting you tired i suggest you rethink of going ahead or withdrawing ,because am not a small boy that you can adrreses anyhow you want ,i introduced you to this deal ,and you have to adhere to my postulations,or you walk blindly ,i am here to advice you if you need one,the forms you sent earler was not well attached why you still insisting on them ,is in the past now ,we have pass that stage ,
so decide and update on the latest ,
what is happening with you and the revenue any stress

This reply won't help, I'm sure:

Quote:
That's three times yuo've asked me about the reveneu guy suonding poofy. What's the big dael? You after a date or something? Is adhering to yuor postulatoins something yuo fuond on a manlove site?
And while we're here - the forms are a done dael. Why the bloody hell are yuo so fixated on them? They've been sent! Just get over it!
I asked the reveneu guy for some payment info. He didn't seem too bright - called his boss-woman "he". See what I maen?

After all this, I think this lad will really hate Australians...

Sand Timer x 7
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am very good in cat style
Shocked

I know I'm old and all that and have probably been celibate for way too long, but wth is cat style? /me makes a note to check her kitties tonight
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if cat style is what you want, Cammy. Have you ever heard cats going at it? It hurts the female.

I just love it how Mayor weaves his sex talk and money talk into the same paragraph. What - does he f*ck with his wallet?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't know if cat style is what you want, Cammy. Have you ever heard cats going at it? It hurts the female.

Plus - doesn't it also involve a bunch of other tomcats lining up to take their turn after the first cat's finished?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm setting the stage for a safari - and aiming to distract...

Quote:
Sorry for not replying before but I've been busy. Things are coming together and our Wyrd is totally favourable!

You remember how I broke up with my boyfriend last year? He got born-again (aagh) and couldn't deal with the fact that I'm with the Asatru (he also couldn't do lingerie shots any more because they're indecent...) Well, it was only a month after my birthday, and a month shy of our third full year together. We were going to celebrate with a big holiday - he'd bought three sets of reservations to Cambodia, Turkey - and to a safari camp in Africa - specifically, Benin! That's right next door to where you are! We'd even got our visas for all those - it was going to be a random selection - and all mine are still current.

That got me thinking - you want this business done and you want me too. Well, so do I! So here's my idea; we meet at the safari camp and complete the business (and the business, if you know what I mean). There'll be fewer hassle there than here, I'll bet.

I so want to do this! Get back to me soon, loveling!

Oh, I shoulldn’t get distarcted but I’m not pink any morem , its red raw thinking off your big dick and geting a pearl necklace from you…

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - he went too far!

Cammy wrote:

Quote:
I'll have to level with you here - if I rang you, I'd hear nothing. I haven't used a phone since I was a kid. Perforated eardrums mean that I'm 80% deaf. It wouldn't be much of a chat.
Also - if my housemates saw me using the phone, they wouldn't stop until they found out who I was calling and why, and I don't want them to know.

Here's his reaction:

Quote:
hello honey
if you cant call me or give me yr nos to call you ,then i will not trust you again ,and i mearnt it ,have a sound day,i always trust my love but if i sence a fowl play that is all ,i will wait your call before i move ,i want to ask you questions ,you cant tell me you donbt use phones when you are kid ,your kidding ,and i hate such jokes ,if is one stop it ,for yr courtsy ,i cant move without calling you or you calling me ,even if you can hear deep down by 10 percent over 100,i will appreciate it,just to ask you questions to be sure is you ,and i know what to ask you and where to pick it up ,so lon,g

I felt real anger as I wrote the reply:

Quote:
I didn't ask to be deaf! Do you want to know how it happened? It happened because my father - a drunken shit if ever there was one - smacked me around when I was just seven, and deliberately slapped me hard on both sides of the head at once. I remember it pretty clearly; it was the last sound I ever heard properly. He busted both my eardrums. Then he locked me in my room.
My brother was out over the weekend - he was working - and when he came back and found out what had happened he went ballistic. Ross and my father were fighting so hard the neighbours called the cops. When they arrived they found Ross with broken fingers from when he punched my father into unconsciousness. Of course they arrested Ross but when they found me they let him go. I went into foster care. My father went to jail. Ross decided to join the Army.
Because of the time between injury and treatment, I never recovered my hearing. So if I call you, then you can ask me all the questions that you want, because I won't be able to hear a fucking thing! You can hear my voice, but I won't hear you!
You call me honey and then you say I'm kidding you; that I'm a liar. Well, fuck you!
You said that you loved me but when it comes to it, you only want the perfect woman. That's betrayal in my book. You've broken your oath.
If you still have any honour, you'll apologise - to me and to Freyja.

Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would appear to be the almost-universal opinion that persons with disabilities are somehow imperfect.

I'm not deaf, but I have other disabilities, and it made me seethe, as well.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IT'S OVER!

Quote:
boy,i ant marry a deaf boy ok ,enough of this your opk and bull stories ,and you hell fire fredja,or what ever you call it.
no thanks

Cammy was rather restrained:

Quote:
I'm a woman, not a man, you stinking little faggot. You said you loved me, swore an oath, and broke it as easily as you break wind. What a fucking liar you turned out to be - a deluded, stupid, and evil one as well.
I'll leave you to the men, or boys, or goats, whatever it is you prefer to get butt-fucked by.

For the record, his phone number in Burkina Faso is 0022678484271. Feel free to call it or use it as you see fit.

Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Somewhere between 900-1000 insult mails just sent with his number attached. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets nastier - first to the Lad banker:

Quote:
I'm withdrawing my claim to the money that belonged to Adams Salah. It's not mine and Mayor Akim was trying to get me to help him steal it. Do what you want with him because I don't fucking care what happens to that stinking little scumbag.

Then to the Rat:

Quote:
I wrote to the bank and told them you were trying to steal their money. At the very least they'll fire your lying fucking ass and you'll be out on the street begging and maybe selling your ass to poofter tourists. I hope they have you arrested and then you'll be some tough guy's bitch in prison.

And his reply - emphasis added:

Quote:
i will denie knowing you ,boy ,listen if your deaf you cant read and write well ,your boy ,tell them anything you want ,homo sexual like you ,which oath i tooth ,you stinking boy rat ,men like you fall into big shit and live there forever ,oh man dont send me email again ,your a man like me ,i hate homosexuals,
finally idiot.

So this went back, cc'd to the other Lads:

Quote:
You sad, sick, stupid fuck - so you think I'm stupid because I'm deaf. What a shitty little turd you are. And I'm a girl, not a boy, you brainless goatfucker - get that into your pus-filled little brain - I don't know where you get your delusions from.
Fuckface, do the world a favour and shoot yourself - not in the head, you wouldn't feel a thing; shove the gun up your fat faggoty ass and pull the trigger; blow your brains out and have one last thrill.
Hey, you others; have a look at the deadbeat little fuck you work with. Kick the little shit out into the street and into the gutter where he belongs with the other maggots.

Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he's kinda popular now... this just in as a result of my insult asem.

Quote:
Akim you are a mother ******, you should go back to school before joining this trade.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, his other scam just failed amid an exchange of insults.

Brad wasn't impressed with the quality of service:

Quote:
Oh yeah - the reveneu fiareis came up with an "invioce" I wuoldn't use to light a campfire. Bloody hell - suonds like a sheltered workshop over there; I think between them they share soemthing like five brian cells, all damaged.

May0r ploughed on:

Quote:
Subject: hii,
i suggest that you do waht the revenue ask you to do ,so that you will get what we want okay.

Now I am getting sick of this guy, so I decided to go out with... well, a bang:

Quote:
"hii"? What sort of limp-wrist greeting is "hii"? Bloody hell, this is getting more like some poofter's party! First the reveneu men turn out to be a bunch of queers, and now yuo're suonding more like Mabel the Mayqueen than Mayor!
No, this isn't right. No-one cuold be as thick as yuo and that lot suond and be the rael thing. I shuold have raelised that before. Yuo're all scammers of some sort and I'm uot of here! Bloody cocksucking cowboys!

And this Lad's obsessions come to the fore:

Quote:
i knew it from the onset that your ravishing mad,homo sexual like you
dont write me again ,idiot

So I close with:

Quote:
Bet you're king of the cocksuckers down at the local public loo. Yuo must look raelly funny with all the cum on yuor face, girlie-man.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite over - the banker Lad had to say something (emphasis added):

Quote:
BANK OF AFRICA
I THINK YOUIR THE ONE THAT WE WILL ARREST FIRST FOR APLYING.
DEAF PEOPLE DONT TALK WHY YOU TALK .
DONT CONTACT THIS BANK AGAIN.

What's the point in complaining about their bigotry?

Quote:
Come and get me, fucknut. I'd love to see you try to have me arrested. You and that fucker Ak1m must be bum-buddies so go fuck yourselves.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic