SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

International space station:astronaut to earth (Radio stuff)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I recall, the 'Lincolnshire poacher' is based in Cyprus, and is almost certainly MI6, although nobody in officialdom admits to it. Well, they couldn't really, it's technically an illegal station. They all are. Preventing the 'other side' knowing what it is doesn't enter into it, because 'they' would know all about it anyway. Provided the encryption hasn't been broken, it's no big thing. Smile It's been said that every agent has his or her own unique code pad, so capturing one agent and/or pad wouldn't reveal the content of messages to the other agents.

What about that damn "woodpecker" in the 80s? Over-the-horizon Soviet radar allegedly, a machine-gun sound that crushed everything on the shortwave bands at intervals throughout the day. Nobody was running that, either.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True. And they even broadcast in the BC and amateur radio bands.
This is an "informative" website about them: http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page30.html
Scroll down a bit.
Here a mighty lot recorded examples : http://www.izumix.org.uk/c/spynumbers/
Some older examples from the ending Cold War era : http://home.freeuk.com/spook007/

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

from the Spook007 site:

Quote:
**Some of these types of samples were heard in the hit film Vanilla Sky and TV Series LOST **

Oh god, don't tell Blackwood, he'll be in here like a flash. I remember it now, it was Hurley's numbers of doom being read by a numbers station.

I'd forgotten this spooky little number: SWEDISH RHAPSODY
Sounds like a ghost ice cream van and a talking doll.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? I heard Lost. Something about Lost. What about Lost?

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Rhapsody" is the one I heard on my grandad's radio as a kid. The german numbers station with the child's voice was also very regular, it'd be transmitting for hours, every evening.

I'm going to tell one of my lads that all future messages to him will consist of five-digit groups. I'll send him a pad.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Tell him you can broadcast it even by radio Very Happy using one of the current number stations or the Poacher itself Wink , like
Quote:
My MTCN will be put over to you via WU special shortwave service aimed to African customers with no steady internet connection, note down the 150th to 160th number, from 5 PM UTC on 11.545 kHz

Laughing Not sure about the time but the frequency is one of the three correct ones.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd almost forgotten about that damned Russian Woodpecker,OTH radar.God knows what kind of power it was running,but I can assure you it was quite loud on this side of the Atlantic also.
On a somewhat different note,I remember for a time in the early 80s Castro really cranked up the power on a few of his transmitters in the AM band.You could listen to Radio Taiano(?) quite clearly in english over top of some high powered domestic stations.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, it was a real pain. There were even design ideas in the radio publications for woodpecker blankers.

Well, CRI (China Radio International) has replaced Radio Moscow these days as most prolific shortwave broadcaster. It's everywhere. They even hire airtime from the old Radio Luxemburg megawatt AM transmitter on 1440, english transmissions every evening. What they don't officially do is jam stations like the Voice of Free Tibet, VOA, BBC World service, yet there are extremely strong stations at various places on the dial usually occupied by these broadcasters playing nothing but "Dragon" music, with no announcements. The game continues as it always did.

Hams and listeners with scanners in the South of England: Three good overhead ISS passes tomorrow at approx. 10 am, 11:30 am, and 1pm local time.

Frequency info here:
http://www.zarya.info/Frequencies/FrequenciesISS.php

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As people are fascinated by the spooky stuff, weird signal alert: this has been repeating over and over on 6400khz for the last two hours, and it's still going now. Quite weak in SW England, just above the noise floor. Sounds like some WW2 shit. Confused

LINK

Converted to link - RC

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Translation?

It's got the feel of the other Numbers Stations on those websites.

Thanks for sharing. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only get the Voice of Russia there in Spanish (6400 KHz, 20:35 UTC)

Right about the Chinese Firedrake and, general, the CHN domination on SW, as Radio Moscow has been Smile

My, the past winter was the first one I have been lazy on the SW bands, baiting is to blame Sad

"Achtung, wir rufen Kaffeekränzchen, der Kuchen ist angebrannt!" ("Attention, calling tea party, the cake is scorched.")

Could be a gag transmission because 6400 kHz is a major pirate radio frequency.

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can make out is "in Angebrandt" which may be a place name in Germany, and something about "attention, attention, the cake is burnt" but my German isn't up to much. German speakers, help!

@frumpy: 6400khz is a gov/aviation/military frequency, so that must be an image of VOR you're receiving.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited^^ Smile

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pirates do use 6400khz at weekends, but a message like that repeated over and over on a military frequency could mean plenty of interesting stuff.

So we have: "Attention, attention, tea party, the cake is burned". I guess we'll never know what's been called off due to something getting messed up.

I can't imagine hobby pirates transmitting something like this for three hours now. If you're going to risk getting your door sledgehammered in by your friendly local Radio licencing dept, you'd play some kicking music and get some listeners.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might say 'Come to Carpet World this weekend' for all I know, but I doubt it. Razz

Edit: A translation suddenly appeared above by edit while I was typing

Makes me want to start listening again, but the HF set's in the attic, and I already spend too much time on the interweb thingy.

It's like fishing, baiting or life in general, you might find nothing exciting out there, or if you are patient, suddenly find something really worth the plodding through all the mundane stuff.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quoting myself from edited post above :
Quote:
"Achtung, wir rufen Kaffeekränzchen, der Kuchen ist angebrannt!" ("Attention, calling tea party, the cake is scorched.")

"Burned" might be better than "scorched" - damn online dictionaries!

"Angebrannt" is the past participle of "anbrennen", i.e. burn, and not a place name.

Reminds me of D-day war movies Shocked

6400 has also been used by VoKorea; but does this make sense? Going to look up the clandestine sites now, and the WorldWide DX News...

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks frumpy Thumbs up At least I had the part about the cake right.

The only other posting I can find anywhere on the web about this transmission was made yesterday on a Finnish shortwave forum.
http://www.skannerilehti.net/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/skalehti/sauna/YaBB.pl?board=skanrad&action=display&num=1217762931&start=7

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yw Very Happy posts like these make me hungry for more Very Happy

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Attention, calling tea party, the cake is scorched."

That doesn't sound like good news, whatever context it's in.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yep.
Sounds like thier bait has gone tits up and their lad's not going on safari.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bwahhaaa! Depends. It'd be good news if it was the lad's birthday.

@frumpy: BTW: If the Voice of Russia was broadcasting on 5.945khz in Spanish and its signal was pretty strong (quite likely this time of day), a broadcast-type receiver with a standard intermediate frequency of 455khz might receive the image on 6400khz (5945+455=6400). That's what my money's on with your VOR reception there.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think it´s a pirate...Weekend Music Radio and many others have been using 6400 kHz repeatedly, maybe it´s a weird kind of soundcheck, the operators wanting to be discussed on the net Smile Confused

EDIT Might be true Sad . I have the Sony ICF-SW 7600GR here atm (and I love it) Very Happy.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been listening again, The cake is Kapikrenchen or something before it gets angebrantd.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaffeekränzchen, I´d translate it to tea party. Cake is Kuchen. Very Happy
Just looking through some German-speaking blogs but I can´t find anything about that thing.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, right, that was the teaparty bit.

If the next message tells them the tea is cold, they are really stuffed.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic