SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone visited the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose if so comments on it please
Good or Bad?

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle:

I was there a few years ago. IMHO not worth the cost of admission. It was just mostly an empty house. The Travel Chanel or Discovery or one of those has a special on it that makes it look a LOT more elegant than it really is.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go on Halloween and do the flashlight tour. Tis spooky!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it quite interesting.

She was definitely a very very strange lady. If you haven't seen it before, I would recommend it!

B

EDIT: Spelling

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it the worst waste of money I have made to date. Sure the lady was a little deranged and did a few silly things; but they really had to reach pretty far to come up with the occult connections. All of the occult stuff used on TV had a fairly reasonable explanation why is was done, not ghosts telling her to do it. But the Winchester museum was very interesting and the history of the house is kind of interesting. So if you do go on the tour don't expect more than a large house.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know the way to San Jose? Pass up the Winchester House and go to the Exploratorium.
http://www.exploratorium.edu/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea. The Exploratorium is pretty cool.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Folks for your reply’s

More Answers please
What tips could you give on using the 3 Cable car routes in San Francisco ?
Yes I have learned not to call it Frisco

Is the Napa Valley wine train trip a good deal ?

My trip is in early September

Thanks

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about the train trip, but Napa Valley is worth the visit, even if you don't drink wine. The scenery is breathtakingly beautiful.

The cable cars are well worth the price. I don't remember the names of the lines, but they all cover great scenic and tourist-attraction places in the city. I used to take the line from Embarcadero up California Street to the top of the hill, where the Ritz Carlton is now. It was a school and office building when I worked there. Just a block below (literally) is Grant Street, and Chinatown. Another line goes to Fisherman's Wharf, with the Ghirardelli Chocolate and other wonderful food-type places. Union Square is also worth a visit.

When are you going? The weather is iffy as far as cold or fog most of the year. My sister visited me in August and took a city tour. I asked her if they crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, and she said, "I think so - they said that was where we were, but we couldn't see a thing."

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:

Yes I have learned not to call it Frisco
Is the Napa Valley wine train trip a good deal ?

I grew up in the south end of the state but moved to the bay area to go to school. As soon as I heard someone complain about my calling it Frisco, I was convinced that I would never call it anything else.

As far as wine, I'd recommend that you go to the Russian River/Dry Creek portion of Sonoma. The wines are better, the people are friendlier and the tasting is cheaper (most places are still free).

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Napa is very nice but getting expensive. I remember staying in a B+B about 20 years ago. I just dropped by to see if they had a vacancy. It was a bargain at $50 a night and I tried to get another night. It was over a hundred so I went on to the place I had a reservation for. A cow-orker with a kid at Pacific Union College told me that the same place is now $400 a night. An alternative is to get driven in and driven out on the same day. Depending on your tolerance, you should be able to hit up 4 wineries.
When I was there I passed 2 sobriety checkpoints set up right outside major wineries and my cow-orker says that the checkpoints are still there. I found that sending the winery a snail mail letter, followed by a call got me special treatment. At the Domaine Chandon place, I did not have to buy the glass and at Mondavi I was signed up for the picker's tour. It was raining so they took us to a special wine tasting. Every wine was a Reserve.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic