SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quantity of emails?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many emails would you send per day to lads?

Myself probably 50

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not nearly that ambitious. I send ten e-mails on my most productive baiting days.

Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1 or 2 lol to each one

Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send maybe one a day to each lad. If they tick me off (I usually first check my accounts when I wake up... usually without my morning coffee, so it's not hard for them to irritate me) I may let them hang for a few days. I also usually avoid replying on weekends just because I like to be a jerk that way.

Leaving your idiots... err... I mean lads hanging for a few days is fun and validating. The panicked e-mails hoping you are okay are well worth it. And it's not too hard to come up with some excuse as to why you weren't in contact.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends on the situation. I have a fellow baiter's lad on safari (he'll post about it later) and I've done possibly 50 - 100 emails so far today. But for normal baits at the beginning I try to keep it at 1 per lad. After the bait develops you kind of have to adjust it as needed, sometimes doing none for a couple days.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Per lad, one a week, sometimes two, he shouldn't expect me to sit behind the computer all day just to wait for him writing back. I got more to do then hang around until he is willing to send me something. I tell him that I email him from the public library were nothing is possible, no scan, no other programs to install, no phone, no loading pictures or faxing and I sure don't hang around there all week, just to please him. He wants my attention($), so he works/waits for it and when I'm good and ready I'll answer maybe Wink

And that must be why my baits are so slow and boring
Laughing But they sure waste his time a lot. Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I tell him that I email him from the public library

I might use that in my Baits, but have to wait for the Monthly mobile service. Very Happy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i meant i sent 50 ASEMs per day

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I start a new bait, it is 500 ASEMs per day. I sent over 50k for one bait before.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i like to send each lad an email a day when im starting out with them. Once we get to know each other a bit and they start asking me for money i tend to just email them a couple of times a week as i figure they are unlikely to drop me once they think the money is close. I try to give them forms etc to keep them busy whilst they wait for my next thoroughly unhelpful correspondance however, as i would hate for them to get bored!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It depends .. it varies from 0 to 500 ... the 500 being ASEM's from a repository when there' s little action from Ladania, and I' m bored .. on avarage I' d say 10 per day.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I am told that I am the most irritating person you could ever wish to speak to, my aim is to reply to every Lad who sends out a scam mail. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to agree, with ASEMs I send at least a few hundred out. Plan out a good 5-15% bouncing (depending on how fresh the mails are), at least 10-20% responding with script, <5% responding off script, and then maybe only one or two actually going the distance.

I'm new to the ASEM world, relatively, so your mileage may vary.

Edit to add: I was working on a response chart, checking the percentages from the various type of lad's, which were on script, which were off script, etc. And then using this to gauge the effectiveness of a chosen ASEM, but I forgot about it until now. Back to work I guess

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic