SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My very first scambait is happening!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anything-else
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just replied to a scammer on a whim, and to my surprise on my very first attempt I actually hooked a live one! The hardest part was not making my replies sound too intelligent or informed.

arrow quoted lines are him, no arrow lines are me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:46 AM, francisx ubani wrote:
> Good News and urgent contact,
>
> My Good friend,
>
> YOUR PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP OR OFFICE.
>
> I will like u to call me as soon as you get this mail , because i just
> arrived Accra Ghana for the final arrangement of your funds delivery
> movement,every thing is going on OK at the moment for the delivery of your
> funds to your door step home or office as soon as you specify.
> You will need to contact me with your delivery address and phone numbers so
> that the moment i arrive in your country i will call you to notify you on
> the time of delivery at your nominated address as soon as you get back to me
> from the air port.
> Call me on this number +233248187646 or mail me back with this email
> address; [email protected], let me know the best day of delivery to
> you when you will be home to receive.
> Thanks
> Francis Ubani
> Payment Delivery Diplomat.
> Now in Accra Ghana
> +233248187646

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no way to make international calls right now. Please email me more info about these funds I'm getting!

> Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 03:03:14 -0700
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: call me urgent.+233248187646
> To: [email protected]
>
>
> Dear SIR,
>
>
>
> This is Mr. Francis Ubani the diplomats assign to deliver your consignment to you, I have just returned back from some other delivery I went for in Japan and Kenya .
>
> First I will like to inform you on the modalities of this companyʼs delivery pattern for security reasons based on the huge value content of these your diplomatic consignment.
>
> As it has been packaged in this two diplomatic boxes for safety reasons.
>
>
>
> 1, You will have to reconfirm to me your
>
> Receiving address,
>
>
>
> 2, Your direct tele or cell phone number so as
>
> to reach you as soon as I arrive in your country.
>
>
>
> 3, A copy of any proof of identification.
>
>
>
> 4, Note that this company will not deliver to
>
> any one else but you, with your id.
>
>
>
> I will appreciate if you can get this informationʼs across to me as quickly as possible to enable me to complete my flight arrangement to your country.
>
>
>
> You can always reach me on my direct telephone number the moment you receive this massage.
>
> Await your prompt responds,
>
>
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> Mr. Francis Ubani
>
> Delivering diplomats
>
> From trust securities
>
> Accra Ghana
>
> +233248187646.

I don't have a telephone number for you at home right now. Please tell me all I need to know over email so I can get this money!

> Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:35:25 -0700
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT
> To: [email protected]
>
> ATTENTION SIR,
>
> All you need to do regarding your consignment ,is to reconfirm to us your delivery address because it will be delivered to you in tow diplomatic boxes by me Mr Francis Ubani the delivering diplomat at your nominated address or office .
>
> A telephone or cell number is also needed so that i will reach you the moment i land in your country.
> a copy of any proof of id that you have,as soon as i get all this information's i will let you know of my flight time tomorrow and what time i will be landing also.
> Get back to me with all this information's as soon as possible.
> Thanks
> Francis Ubani
> Delivering Diplomat With
> Global Trust Security Company
> Accra Ghana. +233248187646

Gee sounds great, but I'm a bit scared about sending you my information. I've heard there are some people on the net that have no soul and no sense of right or wrong and who just go around the net trying to trick people. Are you one of those dishonest and disgusting animals? How do I know you aren't one of those people? I'd love to get this money from you because I'm really poor and in bad health and in need of money so I can pay for a doctor to stop my horrible constant pain, so please lets figure out a way for you to prove that you're honest so we can make this deal.

---- that's it so far ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good start!

Don't try to push for a photo too soon. Your last response looks like it might be heading that way. While that's a good first goal to aim for, don't be too surprised if he manages to wriggle out of it. If he does, drop that idea and go with something else. These guys are getting so wise to photo requests now.

If he does look reluctant to do something bigger, such as a photo or whatever, try something smaller. You still want him to prove his trustworthiness, after all.
Even something as trivial as demanding he always include a "security phrase" in any correspondence with you is a little victory. It's nothing like a photo of him looking ridiculous, but (1) it's something he's likely to do for you, (2) it's prolonging your relationship with him, (3) showing him you're "serious", (4) putting you in control by a fraction more.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
anything-else
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I just started doing this on a whim, I didn't have any particular plan when I set out. I just wanted to see what would happen. Frankly, I didn't think he'd respond at all because I thought there were so many suckers out there that he would totally ignore a one line response that didn't give him anything he wanted.

But in my last post I figured out the direction I want it to go. I'm not gonna shoot for getting him to send me a picture, I wanna see just how evil a scam I can try to get him to keep pushing for. I'm gonna make my character more and more desperate sick and needy and then see if the scammer keeps pushing aggressively to try to steal money from my truly needy character.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read a bit more around here and you'll soon realize that these people truly have no conscience. It doesn't matter how poor, sick, or helpless you are, as long as he thinks you are hooked and you can scrape up money from somewhere.

If you manage to convince him that you truly can't get hold of any money (hard to do as he will expect you to mortgage the house and sell off your possessions), or if he believes you don't intend to pay, he'll drop you like a hot potato.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome aboard.

I agree with Otterfan, you shouldn't talk about ID proofs or pics too soon. The guy could just pretend he didn't get what you meant and send you a random pic of a random guy, or if you ask for the classic "holding a sign with a pass phrase" proof, he can send you a random pic of a random guy holding a sign with MSPAINT-quality writing on it; and after that, getting him to send new pics will be veeery difficult.

You should make as if you trust him blindly at the beginning, then for various reasons (look around the forum to see how other ppl do it - you can try the WU security forms, some require a picture of the receiver for the transfer to be authorised) come to the pics matter. YOU have to take him there slowly, after making him loose time and some of his nerves...

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
4 bank accounts reported so far
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anything-else wrote:
I wanna see just how evil a scam I can try to get him to keep pushing for.

I tried that two weeks ago, by replying to a hired killer email posing as a 10 year old girl. And yes, he's threatened to kill her several times.

There's nothing they won't stoop to.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic