SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is a good pic for a new persona

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a new pet (care of Vic), and he is asking for a picture.

What does anyone think of a somewhat matronly, chunky politician as my pic? She has several pic on the website. Is that a too visible figure?
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used androgynous Pat from the old SNL tv show and they didn't seem to care.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
somewhat matronly, chunky politician

Who are we talking about here?

As OBL says, use what you like. I use Huw Edwards, a BBC newsreader for all my love baits. Sometimes the scammer won't even look, but if they do, it's no matter if you choose a second or third rate celeb.

There is some debate as to whether you're arming them with pics that they can re-use, and in the case of African love lads it's arguably possible. With Eastern European vlads you can use what you like, as they'll always have their own stolen pics anyway. Make sure you use public source stuff, and then you're not making their job any easier.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Anything will do and to prevent re-use by the lad, mark it. "From character name to my dear friend/business partner/savior in troubled times XXXXXX " and make sure they can't re cut it so they loose the text and re-use the picture. A nice personalized token of friendship/trust from you to him Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the hint - I may try that.

He is an impatient lad - I told him it would take a couple of days and he is sending IMs that he is waiting. This lad may prove amusing - I teased him about patience being a virtue.
wickedbitch
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started back with baiting and am using a Mexican soap opera actress by the name of Adela Noriega, she just screams the pretty girl next door. Laughing
Afterthefactica
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daTrix wrote:
What does anyone think of a somewhat matronly, chunky politician as my pic? [...] Is that a too visible figure?

I'm using the governor of Kansas for my "victim's" picture. I really doubt lads would recognize someone like that. They don't seem to recognize famous actresses; politicians are pretty obscure unless you see their picture in your newspaper all the time. (Hillary Clinton is a little more famous than I would try to use, for example, but I am new and not as bold as many other baiters.)

Politicians are great for a variety of formal and casual pics -- the only thing you wouldn't be able to do is a sexy pic.

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a variety of retired s p o r t s m e n, no lad or vlad is likely to know them Very Happy

It also depends on the bait, as you can have your profile story embedded into it. e.g. One of my characters likes horses, so I have a picture of him standing next to a horse - no photo chop necessary.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take the safe search off on Google Images and let my imagination fly. I want a person that is a very public but has images that look like a person next door and more than a plethora of ummm... nude photos. I use a image handling program and save them as huge TIFFs and send them away. I wait until they tell me they love me before I send the naked photos. Its generally the third or fourth email. Laughing I'm not too concerned with reuse as one photo would take the scammer an hour to send.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie

Thanks for sharing that. I have appreciated your baits and I love that tip!
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually found the perfect woman for the job - AND, better yet, she looks close enough to a certain dominatrix for some of the dom's pics to pass for her. I might have tell lover boy about some of my peculiar tastes after we get to know each other better.

beating

The one great thing about politicians is that they can be real camera hounds. I found some great pics of me with a couple people from the office and me with dad. And lets not forget the corset one . . . . Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic