SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

phone number to abuse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

really irks me the housing/roommate scammers

Re: Enquiry: Your Real Estate Classified ad at iVarta.com
Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:50 AM
From collins harrison Sun Jul 27 08:50:36 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta427.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 216.252.100.141 (HELO web90304.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (216.252.100.141) by mta427.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:50:38 -0700
Received: (qmail 16325 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jul 2008 15:50:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature:
[color=darkred][i]snipped to fix thread blowout -Ima[/i][/color]
Received: from [84.254.156.114] by web90304.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:50:36 PDT
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:50:36 -0700 (PDT)
collins harrison <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Enquiry: Your Real Estate Classified ad at iVarta.com
To: baiter <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-518557274-1217173836=:16280"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 7325
Compact Headers

Hello baiter
How are you doing today?I just got your email. The apartment is £150 per week and you are required to pay a 1month and 6 weeks deposit depending on how long you are renting,all bills inclusive.I am looking to rent for a long term lease and a minimum of 3months and maximum of 2years.Unfortunately,I am currently in Liverpool with my mum,she is very sick now and she is undergoing a surgery operation so i have to stay with her so before I can come and show you around for the viewings,I need to know how serious you are about the renting the property because I wont like to come down all the way from Liverpool to be fooled as I have been in the past.And to know if you are capable of paying the house rent.The flat comprises of bedroom,Living Room, bathroom, spacious open plan kitchen,

For instance,I organized a viewing for some professionals last week and they refused showing up and I came all the way from Liverpool.Hope you understand my reasons for saying all this?So I just need to know how serious you are.I have the pictures of the flat on the site so you can view pictures there.I also require you to email me more informations and details about yourself and your full name and phone number to contact you.
Do email me back as soon as possible so we can do the viewings as soon as possible.
Thanks
Collins

well i don,t do things like that i am a rich man,and a happy family man,i belong to the big and rich peoples club,i am not interested in things like that

Please sir do not foot drag or have doubt to help us i beg you with the name of God.Do this for us if not for anything but for humanity sake.
albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for the assurance of the one month and 6 weeks deposit funds. I understand how much you proving to me that you truly have the funds for the apartment. if i understand you quite okay.I just needed to be sure i am renting the apartment to the right person who can meet up with my requirements and not a timewasters.the apartment belongs to me..the lease are 3months minimum and 2years maximum

I was discussing with my colleague about the idea on how i will be so sure that i will not be coming down to London on a futile exercise and she advised that we can work out something via Western Union.
Here is the process;
Proceed to Western Union Location. You can check nearest location from
https://www.westernunion.co.uk
Collect a TRANSFER FORM from the location.
Transfer from: YOUR NAME
Transfer to: YOUR SPOUSE OR YOUR CLOSE FRIEND
And complete any additional information in the form.
Submit the form and pay the money at the location.
There after, Scan the receipt collected from Western Union
You can not be the SENDER and RECIEVER at the same time
Scan the receipt collected from the Western Union to me. Once you scan the receipt, i will contact Western Union and confirm if truly the funds are available with western union customer careline. Thereafter, you shall collect your money back via the receiver.
I will be coming over the next day after you might have Scan the receipt.
You will be charged minimal fee for transfering the funds and i promise to pay the money back to you once we meet.
I will get the contract ready for you to sign if you like to take the Flat after viewing and the keys will be handed over to you immediately after contract. Receipt of payment will be issued to you after which you have sign the lease agreement form.
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE ONLY TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR SPONSE OR YOUR CLOSE FRIEND AND NOT ME, PLEASE GET ME VERY CLEARLY, I NEVER ASKED YOU TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME.
I only want to be sure that you have the money at your disposal and this is the only way i can be convienced that you have the money at hand.INTENDING TENANTS HAVE DECEIVED ME ALOT.A copy of a bank references,payslip,references from former landlord would have been okay for me to have a guarantee that you have the funds available,but i have had a bad experiences through this so i really dont want to go through them anymore.But i am very sure the pictures of flat you saw on the website are the ones of the flat i am trying to rent out to you and also the flat you are about to view,so there is no way you wont like the flat when you love the pictures.Lol.
You don't need any assistance than the way i have explained to you.
If truely you need the flat and you are willing and able to pay for the flat,then kindly proceed to Western Union location and complete the transaction.You can give me a call on 07024072991 for confirmation.

well i don,t do things like that i am a rich man,and a happy family man,i belong to the big and rich peoples club,i am not interested in things like that

Please sir do not foot drag or have doubt to help us i beg you with the name of God.Do this for us if not for anything but for humanity sake.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course if recall correctly, the scanned WU receipt will give the scammer enough information to claim the money himself/herself.

Interesting modality, as a vic unfamiliar with WU will probably think the money is safe because they assume ID will be required to pick up the funds. I don't think I've seen this approach before.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy, you are right. Once the lad gets the receipt, he checks online to be sure, then goes to pick up the money, and he's gone. The victim will think it's safe, but it's not. Evil or Very Mad
Send him a fakey Moneygram, instead. He can't track those.
If he's really in UK, send him on a little safari.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I thought that was a little clever, send your spouse the money but he has enough info on the receipt to withdraw the money himself.

Really pisses me off though, these type of scams targeting people without loads of money who are in the process of trying to move somewhere and don't have time or money to waste.

Please call him and tell him what you think.

I'll certainly be sending him on a safari and will happily soon turn this over to someone with london experience.

albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any of you want to start baiting him/calling? I don't think he's going to stick with me for long... Just start with something to the effect of "saw your advert for the apartment"...feel free to unleash the dogs of war...

here's the last message, I think we're near the end.

Alternatively feel free to call on my behalf, he knows me as "Steve"

Hello
I might not have to reply your email again..you are getting thing complicated for me..and i am not use to waste my time on nothing...i am feeling you maybe dont have the funds at disposal and thats why you ask many questions again..i have answered you and i have sent you pics enough and you tell me they are tiny..well i would not be taking another pics of an apartment because of you...if you like the apartment i would gladly rent it for you when you do as i say..

If you want to transfer...just transfer the money for 1month and 6weeks deposit to your spouse or friend..thats (1500GBP)

Thanks

its better you call me..07024072991
collins

albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just placed another ad, with the third name and email address (also [email protected] - does he have a thing for the number 222?) I've seen him using (see below). Can anyone forward this info somehow to law enforcement ...is it mexico or italy, one received from IP says 216.252.100.140 and the other 84.254.156.114:

£200 1bedroom Flat to rent in Draycott Place, South Kensington, London ( South Kensington, London)
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-07-31, 12:14PM BST

1 bedroom. Located in the heart of South Kensington these one bedroom apartment is furnished

if intrested call me
07024072991(johnson)

albertammons
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's asking for my number, getting tired of all the western union problems I've been having. Anyone have a UK number I can give him to share the bait?

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't get a response, check with the phone pimps--there is at least one in the UK. You can do a search for them or find them in the main scambaiting forum--their thread titles are very clear.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have contacted vpmanchester & given the scammer his number - I think vpmanchester will give the scammer what he needs.

cheyenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know...nothing changes much...

Remember the "Pigeon Drop?" An elderly lady is approached in a park..and shown a wallet full of money. The con wants the lady to "assist" in finding the owner. When this proves futile...the con tells the "mark" to go to the local police station with the wallet full of money...But! In order to ensure that she (mark) is honest...the con wants a money deposit left behind.

The mark does that...and goes to the police station, only to find that the wallet contains ONE $10 bill...and a wad of newspaper (ie, switched wallets.!!)

yeah...

When someone asks you to "put your money where your mouth is..." be careful!!!!

Though, actually, this might be fun. Surely you can change/delete/mark up the receipt....so the scammer is left with a futile trip to WU??? Cuz..all the scammer wants a COPY of the receipt...?? You don't necessarily have to make the ACTUAL MO for more than $20 or so, if you can change the amount on the copied receipt...???

hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Nice mice to an untimely death."
Geoffrey Taylor
cheyenne
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's it!!! Easy to forge a scanned receipt for Money Order. In fact, once you get a genuine one...you can use it over, and over, and over.

Fonts??

??? Anyone have a sample???

post it!!!

Nice mice to an untimely death."
Geoffrey Taylor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic