SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tired of lads so giving vlads a go

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought of giving vlads a try but as soon as I send them a photo, I don't get any replies!
I have used "Celebrety drug addict" Pete Docherty and "Castaway 2000/tv presenter" Ben Fogle (Who fitted fantasticly with my character).
Perhaps they are too handsome???

Also, these mails are coming from one of my "respectable" accounts from some years back!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be a case of being too handsome, and they will think because you are so handsome, you won't be an easy victim.

Maybe google plus sized men??

Happy Baiting
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most vlads aren't interested in a photo, it's mainly for appearances sake. However, if they're insisting, then put yourself in the shoes of a victim. Who falls for love scammers? It varies of course, but most tend to be in their 40's (or 50's), usually divorced, homely and plain.
Pete Doherty and Ben Fogle are a bit young (and possibly too rock and roll!) to be trawling scuzzy love sites in desperation.
I use newsreaders photos as they are sober and mature looking. Google Huw Edwards, there are some nice "Au Naturel" shots where he is visiting a school and wearing a mortarboard.... and bam, you have your new "schoolteacher" character.

As for the account, it sounds fine. Make the name and the character very plain sounding... the more boring the better. Vlad baiting is a patient game and you won't get away with as much giggle worthy behaviour as you would with lads.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu - what I meant was these are finding their way to me WITHOUT visiting scuzzy sites! (Along with many messages asking if I need Canadian meds - whatever they are!)

What's wrong with Huw anyway - he does a splendid job reading the news.

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fair enough, I'm used to satisfying all my romance needs at mybelovednet, I'm not usually approached directly by mail. It all depends where you seed your catcher address, but either way the principle is the same.

And there's nothing wrong with Huw, he does indeed do a great job of reading the news, but you should know that he's also broken a few hearts in Yoshkar Ola. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic