SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's not a dolla chop, it's called hijack...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>This is one of the ASEM lads whose check I chopped. Up to this point his English had been excellent...

Quote:
Guy to start wih i didnt send u any chek,dats wat is called hijack.Den 2 if by any chance u got a chek and cashed it,then u have just cashed your jail erm.SO choose whc one u wud prefer?
2 b a mayeeeee or serve foolishly in jail.

I don't like the sound of "jail erm". It sounds like a nasty disease you could catch when you bend down to pick up the soap in the communal showers. Shocked Very Happy

Any ideas what a mayeeeee is?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another name for "maga" ("maye") but with extra vowels at the end. Maybe his keyboard got stuck?

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So basically I have the choice of being a maga or languishing in jail.

Lad logic (is that an oxymoron?), don't yer just love it. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Maye" is very popular with the lads so I'd agree with Otter.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest interview lad explains:

Quote:
Scams have evolved into different patterns from the original ways. Before now it used to be done directly from here through postal mails and direct fax because internet wasnt easily acessible. Short stories usually referred to as formats (fmt) are written out or typed and fax at random to fax numbers or sent through post as letters to addresses abroad, this process of sending a lot of faxes and postal mails are refered to as bombing and the person that responds to these letters are refered to as mugus or mayes

Educational lad Very Happy

EDIT: forgot to insert quote

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport

Last edited by persephone on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im a Maye Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic