SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

These people are so dodgy , that they scam beetween them !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dionbouton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok ...
I am baiting one scammer from Ivory Coast -lets call him "IVORY") , he is playing the "help me take all this money out of my country" ..

and baiting another scammer with my "West Africa Motorcycle Export" thing . (he will be expecting soon a container full of Harleys .. where - TChad ? - god knows. This one is Nigerian , from lagos . Lets call him "NIGERIA"

ok . on top of baiting both of them , I am telling them

to IVORY : from (me ) BTW , I have another business going , Its about exporting motorcycles to Nigeria ! . His email is FAKE_NIGERIAN email

to NIGERIA : from (me ) BTW , I also have another businges going , helping some Ivorienne to transfer his Inheritance money to the States
his email is FAKE_IVORY email.

ok . So I got now both lads fearfull that they may lose their mugu on the hands of the other .

so they started comunicating beetween them (obviously the email address I forward them are accesible by me . So I read the email , and forward it to the REAL lad's address.

Ingenious , isnt ?

ok .

so IVORY is suggesting NIGERIA to share one or two motorcycles (?) in echange of his help . After all "he" is white and we are africa Smile

and NIGERIA is literally treatening to cut IVORY's balls off if he interferes in the Scam.

now , they are thinking about meeeting (IVORY and NIGERIA) in Benin to "discuss how to proceed with me " As -after intercepting - I forwarded their emails to their real address , they indeed got their emails , with phone , etc.. . I guess they are phoning each other now .

but even worse :

IVORY tells me (my "real" me ) that NIGERIA is a scammer which want to rob me the motorcycles . He knows someone better suited for the deal

NIGERIA tells me that IVORY is very thustworty ! , and I should proceed with the money evading business as there is nothing to fear

ok .

IVORY thinks scams me
IVORY thinks to Scam Nigeria
IVORY warns me from NIGERIA

NIGERIA thinks scams me
NIGERIA is planning to kill IVORY
NIGERIA recomends me to keep on the 419 one.

on the time being I think P4RC3LD1R3C7 is gonna misshandle the shipping and only god-knows where the motorcycles will end up.

Anyone wanna bet who kills each other first . My money is on the Nigerian dude.

Smile
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

huh
i for one didnt get the jist of what you were saying.
its rather confusing somewhat
i do apologise but .........
hopefully you will end up with one fine bait going off here

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it and I think it's clever, but if the lads are talking on the phone to each other now, wouldn't they soon discover that they weren't really emailing each other's correct addresses?

Nah, lads are stupid.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
dionbouton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep , after reading it , I agree that It may result confusing.

Basicly ,

1 I am baiting two unrelated scammers A & B.

2 I tell A , that after meeting "B" in the internet , he is warning me about "A" being a scammer

3 I tell B , that after meeting "A" in the internet , he is warning me about "B" being a scammer

(Therefore A is afraid that B spoils his Scam , and same for B)

4 I forward A's fake email address (which I operate) to B , and B's fake email address (also operated my me ) to A .

from here , I can intercept their email as they are writing eachother (unknowingly ) via MY emails acounts .

-they start sending eachother hate emails , but slowly both scammers are greeing a plan to rob (& kill ?) me -

but ever worse . Each one -while agreeing with the other to scam/rob/kill me- are still privately warning me ( my "real" me ) about the other .

as OldBagLady suggested problems will start when they start phoning eachother (but as I control their email , I can either delete the phone number , or redirecting to one of these "pimpmynumber" numbers Smile

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your modality. Must be extremely funny to watch those lads hatching a plot against you, with yourself in the middle. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that's kind of brilliant, I think. I can't wait to read the emails that they are sending back and forth if and when you get them posted up.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Hobgoblin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is absolutely awesome, what a great idea, i'm well up for giving it a go too now!
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup.. I get it (after reading it twice.. )

Mugu war.. I've tried something similar before but on a much smaller scale. I'm not sure how it turned out & its difficult to know other then the odd email you get forwarded.

Maybe ask your idiot friends to keep you informed and to cc the emails to you. After all .. fair is fair.

Getting them out into some remote desert and fighting it out would be great. You've obviously have done something to make this very believable.. Awesome. Just awesome mate.

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
H_Potter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, very good idea. I'm about ready to do a dolla chop in two of my ongoing baits, so perhaps I'll try to convince each lad that the other one now has his money.

"Why did you send me a fake money do not pay with me i did not have any business with you" - Barrister Tony Lehman
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it a lot! Love to see the language they are using between each other.
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could take some hilarious twists.

Hilarious for us, not the lads, that is. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this I would mark as a Good Thing. they are wasting hopeless aounts of time chasing your lies and subterfuge. sorcer them some more! and let us see their conversations!

The Last Enemy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite a brilliant idea actually. I'd love to see some of the e-mails they've been sending between each other.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea!

Making ourselves fake lads sometimes happens.
But one lad against another is quite briliant Wink

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant. I bow to you.

You must give more details how you pulled this off. Do you ever have to alter the emails before you allow the other to read it?
What an ingenious way to waste a lad's time X 2.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a fact that lads will scam each other, but seeing it in action is both scary and exquisite. Of course they'll scam each other - they're lads! They'll rip off old ladies and little girls without losing sleep, so ripping off another lowlife con artist would be no problem at all for them. Did you know that mosquitoes never bit lads? It's true: Professional courtesy! I don't want to generalize too much, but criminals are notoriously self-centered people.

I'm a big fan of lad vs. lad action myself, but this takes it to another level! Excellent work dionbouton! I'll have a victory-beer for you.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea, if your baiting two lads you can waste their time and test how greedy they are by getting them to haggle. If lad A tells you that the fee is $5000, you can tell him that lad B is also going to give you a million bucks if you pay just $4000, and see if lad A will lower the price. There is nothing a lad fears most than having their dollar chopped (as my siggy will tell you). In fact I have a lad who is about to fly all the way from Lagos to Melbourne (Australia) to meet me, just because I told him that ive got someone more credible and he offers a lower price. I dont know if he will actually turn up though, but if he does I will take a photo of him (from a safe distance), holding some ridiculous sign at the terminal. He may even get someone to announce over the PA system "Attention, could Dr Fellatio Bukake please report to terminal 4" etc. I will have a video phone ready, just in case it happens and everybody there starts laughing hysterically.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a love bait that has grown stale, think that it is time to bring this is. What a great modality and a great idea!

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant! I would have never thought of that!

Well Done!

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No honour amongst thieves...hurrah!

I love a bit of lad-on-lad action as it seems to me to be the ideal way to more than double your effectiveness - they write all the crap for you and you just enjoy the fallout Smile

One of my other favourite modalities is to pick a lucky scammer, take his phone number, and give it to all the other scammers I have going in an ASEM or other reason for them to hassle me on the phone - it makes the phone a liability for the lucky lad as the phone is forever ringing with wrong numbers, drives him nuts, and wastes everybody's time and money. Then pick another lucky annoying lad (once the first has abandoned their number), new character, rinse and repeat. 100% risky free too Smile It's using the annoyingness of scammers against each other, meaning for the same work as one bait, you can piss off dozens Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dr Fellatio Bukake

Some people might not be able to get their tongues around that... Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as OldBagLady suggested problems will start when they start phoning eachother (but as I control their email , I can either delete the phone number , or redirecting to one of these "pimpmynumber" numbers Smile

Love your modality!! Thumbs up

It's difficult to imitate a lad over a phone, you might have a problem finding another baiter who can do passable Ladspeak. Smile

Another option: get a real lad's phone number out of surplus scams, preferably a UK redirected number (starts with a +44 or +070).
Give one of your lads that number if he asks for it, then wait for more confusion when he gets ahold of some other lad who has no knowledge of your bait.
When the lad complains, slap him for getting the number wrong, then give him your "new" number
(yet another lad's number)
Wash, rinse, repeat

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic