SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

real london address?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this address from a fine barrister who will be happy to receive my money there. Do any of you UK blokes know if this is a real address, and if so, what it is?

There's probably no chance that LE would be able to get involved, but I'd still like to know what the address is.

Thanks for the info.

PS, If anyone can take pics of the place or give me any details, I might be able to work it into the bait and mess with his head a little more. Any thoughts or assistance would be welcome.

Last edited by pug on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is only one address listed for that postcode on the Royal mail website, and it's a different number, which is:

Quote:
C M S Cameron McKenna
Mitre House
160 Aldersgate Street
LONDON
EC1A 4DD

It's a law firm:

http://www.law-now.com/ourbusiness

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the quick reply, SP. Does that mean he's just fiddled a real address a little?

I wonder if that law firm would be interested to know about my barrister?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They just invent addresses, or use ones that they have found elsewhere. If ever they ask you for an address you can always feed them a little mis-information by making it something that no real native of the country you are supposed to be writing from would believe. Smile

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Pug, yes, the lads will take a real address and change it slightly, that address has been used in other scams, for example:

Long Link

If you Google "Mitre House, Aldersgate Street, London" and go to "images", you will see numerous fake sites listed selling phones and electronic good, some for number 77 and others using the real address at 160.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again. I s'pose I shoulda googled the address myself, but, oh well . . .

Interesting all the wonderful electronic goods that are "sold" from that location. Some of the websites that are linked to are truly pathetic. Amond the most illiterate that I've seen.

Gotta love it!

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is probably an address used by a phone scammer.

I found this:
Quote:
Brand new unlocked nokia n96 16gb/nokia n95 8gb /apple i phone 16gb, 3G, 32gb, for sale (uk, Edmonton) [This ad has picture(s)] EXCLUSIVE MOBILE PLAZA. MITRE HOUSE, 77 ALDERSGATE STREET, LONDON, EC1A 4DD REG NO.03223028 TELL: +447031929349 TELL: +27739967720 EMAIL [email protected] We sale Brand new mobilephone, un...

Brand new unlocked nokia n96 16gb/nokia n95 8gb /apple i phone 16gb, 3G, 32gb, for sale (uk, )

Posted on: Thursday, 26 June, 2008 17:01
Updated On: Friday, 27 June, 2008 01:29
Expires On: Wednesday, 24 September, 2008 17:01
Reply to: [email protected]
EXCLUSIVE MOBILE PLAZA.
MITRE HOUSE, 77 ALDERSGATE STREET,
LONDON, EC1A 4DD
REG NO.03223028
TELL: +447031929349
TELL: +27739967720
EMAIL [email protected]

We sale Brand new mobilephone, unlocked, laptops,Plasma T.V, with full accessories,and 1year international warranty from the Manufacturer.

*SPECIFICATIONS:
(europeans/usa-specifications) general network gsm 900/gsm 1800/gsm 1900 platform - tri band (gsm900 + 1800 + 1900 MHz: countries where manufactured: Finland.

Some of our price lists are listed below.

Followed by a long list of phones and prices.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic