SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

any one else enjoy wetting a line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a keen fisherman. we have some of the best unraped fishing resources in the world in Australia.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i enjoy whaling

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy fly fishing.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Master
Do you like catching and eating Barramundi ?

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever I try to fish, I get 3 in a period of 5 hours,(at best) and my friends all get 20+ beating crying banghead
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not fished for years, but I wish I had a rod over the last few days. I was watching loads of people fishing on the beach over the road from me, you could see shoals of fish all along the coast breaking the surface of the water splashing about, apparently they were mackeral, people were casting out all of 6 fee in to the water with a line of about 5 hooks, within 2 minutes they had at least 3 fish on the line each time.

Last night, a load of blokes were just dipping their lines in the water off the drain jetty, not even casting, just standing there and lowering the hooks in to the water, they had a large sack of fish and it took 2 of them to carry it Shocked

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been able to fish since my son was born, but yes- both fly and bait.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep! As much as humanly possible.

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fluff-chucker here (badly) but not a maggot-drowner

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go bass fishing every chance I get. we have loads of great bass fishing lakes around here.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always try to catch a seamermaid. Without luck, I must add.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^So many jokes about throwing the wife back but that would get me banned.

My ideal fishing experience would involve throwing a stick of dynamite into a shoal of fish and scoping out the casualties. I'm crap when it comes to fishing. No patience or dexterity with the hooks. I ended up threading my fingers on to the cursed hooks.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.gonefishin.co.nz/

Anyone in Ireland, the Schull Sea Angling Club in West Cork is well worth getting hold of too, monthly trips over the season out to and past the Fastnet Light, pm me for contact details

Anyone using softbaits and light rods?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoy catfishing... the old fashion way. Find a stretch of riverbank at night, set up a nice little fire, cast in and just sit back till you get a bite. A couple nice beers helps too... haven't been able to do it since I moved, sadly.

I have always, as crazy as it sounds, wanted to try noodling for catfish.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went deep sea fishing off Barbados a few years ago. Caught a dolphin fish which was nearly as big as I was. My brother in law was gutted as he had first go on the rod and all he caught was a bait sized fish. How I laughed. Sadly, my girlfriend at the time missed it all as she was chucking up from sea sickness in the cabin. The boat skipper asked me if I wanted to keep the fish. Given that it was the last day of our holiday and it would have taken two weeks to eat it I had to decline his offer. Apparently, they sell them to the local restaurants to supplement their income.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I fish quite a bit. Fresh and sea. Although I prefer sea, I mostly fish fresh because of availability.

One of the best day's fishing I ever had was in Sri Lanka. I spoke to a guy who said he could arrange a fishing trip on the Indian Ocean. Having fished around the world, I was up for it so I agreed to meet him at a restaurant owned by the guy whose boat it was. Apart from me and the boat owner, the guy who set the trip up and a waiter from the restaurant were on-board.

Anyway, it turned out that the boat was in fact a "river" boat, used for carrying half a dozen tourists on water safaris. When we got to the mouth of the river, the waves were crashing in from the sea - due to the narrow delta, literally 12 feet high. I asked the boat guy how he knew when to gun the boat to get through the waves and out onto the ocean as they seemed a bit erratic. He told me he didn't actually know as he'd never taken a river boat out onto the ocean before.

10 minutes later (and after a lot of going for it and getting pushed back up the river where we started) we were clear and on the Indian. It's a really crashy ocean, a bit like the Pacific coast on the US and this little boat was flying up and down. But at least we were out there and still alive so for the first time I had a good look around this 12 foot boat. I noticed that there were no fishing rods. It was then that one of the guys got out a 50 foot length of line with a hook on the end and baited with a bit of fish. then he just threw it over the side. I thought "Bollocks to that. I'll see what happens before I try that" and just sat back watching him. The boat-owner was saying "You don't want to fish?". And I'm saying "Yeah. In a minute".

My caution paid off (for me) when a couple of minutes later, the guy with the line in his hand gave out an almighty scream. Something was on the end of the line and it had run with it causing a deep, deep line cut running right across his palm. He dropped the line and one of the other lads quickly picked it up and pulled it in - after I had got him to wrap his T-Shirt around his hand. It turned out we had caught a 4 foot King Fish.

After an hour or so of hand-fishing with T-Shirts, we caught another 3 and headed back to the restaurant. Obviously, I couldn't take the fish with me, so I gave them away, although the restaurant owner did cook a bit of one for me there and then on the spot. Mind you, I couldn't go anywhere anyway as my driver had to take the waiter to hospital to get the gash in his hand stitched up.
My generosity did back-fire a little though. I gave two to the guy who set up the trip. Two weeks later he invited me round to his house for a curry. Two week old King Fish curry.

I had the shits for a month.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hubby used to fish on the Murray river when he lived in Oz.
Before children we both used to fly fish around Scotland
Hubby cycled down the coast during the week to have a few casts into the sea
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd recommend the salmon and Halibut season in Alaska, Ship Creek in Anchorage if you like your pizza delivered while you're fishing

The halibut get to large table size, the largest I managed to boat was 184lb, after nearly 2 hours of feeding line out and rewinding.

Biggest on record I think is over 400lb.
edit: forgot the link
http://www.adn.com/outdoors/story/474894.html

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fishing is Year round here in NY (Long Island).

Spring is FLOUNDER and TAUTOG season.

Summer is Fluke, Bluefish, Striped Bass, Crabs, Lobster, Weakfish and Porgies (Scup) and all types of TUNA

Fall is always Bluefish, Striped Bass and Blackfish. As well as Cod/Ling

Winter is Cod, ling, pollack, whiting, tilefish, and Herring

and thats only a part of what we get here....

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to beat Florida fishing. I prefer catching a boat ride when I can to go out for grouper, wahoo and other offshore fish.

Off the piers and jetties we get some snapper, flounder, redfish and further south, snook. Sort of like a barramundi.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I speared a snook once Embarassed

Prefer spearfishing myself.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
reno419
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love fly fishing. Most of the fish I go after wouldn't even be considered bait for catching bait for some of you (I caught a trout that was shorter than my palm was wide). The growing season in the rocky mountains is pretty short but the scenery is unbeatable.

Bad News: A couple weeks ago my Jeep was broken into and all my fishing gear was stolen.

Good News: They caught the bastard.

Better News: It looks like they found my gear! Whoohoo!
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love fishing. Although, the fishing in Colorado has gone downhill over the past few years. I used to know this guy.....never mind. I'm sure Leccy has been checking this thread for me to post.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^So was I. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fishing is cool, Master. I love it. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic