SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First attempt at baiting - work in progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ppl,

I started my journey on the funny path of scambaiting. I have several in progress right now, but I wanted to share with you my fave one until now. The guy seems eager to send me various proofs and incentives.

I choose to impersonate Karl, the adult entertainment actor in the movie "The Big Lebowski", starred by Peter Stormare.

So it began with this mail I received:

Quote:
---------------------------------

From: Federal Government Payment Office Lagos Centre <[email protected]>

date 10 july 2008 16:35

Payment Notification:
From the desk of
Professor Rilwanu Bukola
Payment Supervicing Officer
Email; [email protected]

OUR REF: PRS/COM/00452/IMP

Attn;Beneficiary,

Going by series of petition received from International Community on the way some officials of some west African states are handling contract/inheritance payment to foreign beneficiaries the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the international monetary fund (IMF) and the world bank has agreed to pay you and other beneficiaries through the Central Bank of West Africa regional office.

It was generally agreed that a new method of payment completely different from what is obtainable previously should be adopted for this payment to avert fraud perpetration by officials that will handle the payment process. After a long deliberations it was agreed unanimously that all beneficiaries will receive part of their money through the Automated Teller Machine Card payment method (ATM card).

Kindly and urgently provide us with the information listed below so that we will commence work immediately on your file. Be informed that we need this information from you so that we can compare what you will send to us with what we have in your file to be sure we are dealing with the correct beneficiary of the fund in question.

The verification of the information you will send to us with what we have in your file here with us is very important to forestall any attempt by impostors from claiming money that does not rightly belong to them.The information we need from you before proceeding with you are as follow;
Your full Names:
Your Full Address:
Your Median Name:
Your Next of Kin Name:
Your date of Birth:
Your telephone number:
Your fax number: None
Your present occupation.

This Information will also be used in opening of a bank account for you through where the ATM card will be drawn from.

Reply strictly through this email address; [email protected]
We expect a prompt response from you accordingly.

Sincerely at your service,
Professor Rilwanu Bukola
Payment Supervising Officer

---------------------------------------------------

Hmmm... ATM cards...really, the future IS now!!!

So here I go with a nice answer full of retarded typing mistakes:

Quote:
To: [email protected]
date 10 july 2008 16:47
objet Re: Please Contact Me Immediately
envoyé par gmail.com

Dear Professor Riwaanu Bukkake,

I am Karl B. Hungus, a famous actor in my cuntry.

thank you SO MUCH for your maim! this is great news for me, My heart is rejoicing and I thank God Our Almighty and All-Knowing Lord for your help.

Please find the necessary informations:

Your full Names: Karl HUNGUS
Your Full Address: 828 2nd Ave New York, NY 10017
Your Median Name: Butsechs
Your Next of Kin Name: Dipsro-Ath Stacy
Your date of Birth: 1964-11-14
Your telephone number: please see below*
Your fax number: None
Your present occupation: adult entertainment actor

*As for my phone number, I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot take any regular phone calls. You see, when I was fighting in Vietnam back n the days, I receive a mine shrapnel in the head, which perforated my ears and left me deaf. Unless you own a TextPhone I'm afraid all our correspondance will have to be done in a written mode.

Please explain to me what I need to do to get my money. I am in need of it, having for now only 86000$ (eighty-six thousand dorrars) in the bank, You see I have this plan to make my own movie, and I will need more money.

I am very excited! I can't wait to receive the money! I'd do anything!

Looking forward earring from you, Estimmed Professor R. Bukkake

Karl B. Hungus, Actor

For the postal adress, I chose... the Nigeria consulate in NY City, and thought of some war wound to justify my not wanting any calls.

My esteemed friend Professor B. answered me pretty fast, with some pretty enticing stuff:

Quote:
From Office Of The Crediting Office Prof. Rilwanu Bukola <[email protected]>

date 10 july 2008 17:18
objet: Please View Attached File Karl B. Hungus

Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Finance
Office of the Accountant General
Falomo Office Complex, Abuja Nigeria
Federal Secretariat Garki Abuja
Foreign Exchanges Allocation Secretariat
International Clearing House, Nigeria

ATTENTION: Karl B. Hungus

I am in receipt of your email along with your statement over the payment of your Funds Through The Automatic Teller Machine Card containing the sum of $27.5Million Dollars. It is pertinent to inform you that your Funds payment through the Atm cards have commenced in which you have furnished us with the needed information for the processing of your Original Automatic Teller Machine Card that will be delivered to you by tomorrow. The verification of the information that you have sent to us with what we have in your file here with us is very important to forestall any attempt by impostors from claiming money that does not rightly belong to them.

This Information will also be used in opening of a bank account for you through where the ATM card will be drawn from.Please you are carefully advise to view attached copy of a specimen of your Funds payment Automatic Teller Machine Card.The Original Processing of your Atm Card will be processed and delivered to you by tomorrow, Please view attached Specimen of your Atm Card Payment.

We expect a prompt response from you accordingly. Please contact me through my Direct Telephone Number which is: +2348032493957. for more clarification on this matter.

Thank you.

ProfessorRilwanu Bukola

with attached file:

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visak1bk5.jpg

Nice piece of art! look at this chip... more realistic than the real deal!

let's show some enthusiasm, and ask for the first good laugh:

Quote:
Most esteemed Prof. Bukkake,

What I want to say is WOW!!! I never had a "corporate card" before!! this looks sharp and cool. All the cashier chicks will fall like dead flies when I shoot the ATM card out for paying!!!

Do you think that for the name, instead of "Karl B. Hungus", you could replace the 'B' by my full middle name? You see, this was my mother's name, and she died of cancer, and this B. name is all that's left of her that I have. Please, PLEASE, can you set my full middle name on the card? I'd like to see another screenshot of the new one, I LOVEit!!

I just remembered something... Since you are going to back-check the personal data I sent you, I must say that I recently changed my appartment for a bigger one, so maybe the infos you have on me in your files is outdated by a few days...

If you see that the info I gave you differs from the one that you have, PLEASE tell me ASAP so I can send you a formal proof of my identidy.

Please, tell me ASAP if you could control my personnal info. I want to help. I'm ready to do everything possible to get my COOL CORPORATE CARD!! (don't forget my full middle name please Wink )

Sincerely yours,

Karl Hungus, actor

He doesn't seem to be bothered with his new name I gave him... and continues to reply:

Quote:
From Office Of The Crediting Office Prof. Rilwanu Bukola <[email protected]>

date 10 july 2008 21:30
objet Please Be Carefully Clarified Karl B. Hungus

Foreign Exchanges Allocation SecretariatInternational Clearing House, Nigeria

ATTENTION: Karl B. Hungus

I carve this mail to inform you that you are required to understand that you have my 100% assurance that your Automatic Teller's Machine Card ( ATM) will be delivered to you by tomorrow. Please i will advise you to ensure that your full middle name is submitted to this office before the end of today to enable the delivery,processing and re-activation of your Atm card.

I wait for your immediate action towards giving this mail the desirable consideration it deserves.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

They CARVE mails now? crafty men, they are. But I dont just want the confirmation that my name will be fully written... I want proofs! so here I go:

Quote:
Most beloved Professor Bukkake,

you wouldn't believe how my wife went CRAZY when I showed her the sample ATM card you sent me yesterday. She's like me, she never had a corporate card, and when she saw that i would get one, she went like WOW!!

we are very excited about your offer.

I contacted my lawyer and he is starting the legal procedure here so everything's right with my bank when I go to them with a sport bag full of sweet cash.

Progfessor Bukkake, could you send me the ATM card sample as you sent me today by mail, but this time with my full middle name (Butsechs) imprinted on it? I would like to show it to my colleagues, here at the movie studio., BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO GET A CORPRATE CARD!!! please help me show them!!! You see, I found a small role in a film called "Me love u long time", with lots of asian girls. You see, I'm in the adult entertainment business, my body and my anaconda-like dong are my working tools, and I must admit women crave for them. and my wife too!! I'm a faithfull husband, please don't think that because I screw surgically-enhanced women for a living, I don't love her.

I will be watching my mail.

Thank you, I am waiting for the ATM Card sample with my full name on it!!! please don't forget!!

Yours deeply,

Karl Hungus

Aaaah, the need to show off... every man can understand that. That's why I received this mail:

Quote:
From: Office Of The Crediting Office Prof. Rilwanu Bukola <[email protected]>

date 11 july 2008 10:28
objet Please View Attached Files And Contact Me Back Please: Karl Butsechs Hungus

ATTENTION: Karl Butsechs Hungus

This mail is to inform you that your statement was carefully treated and all content were fully noted.It was generally agreed that a new method of payment completely different from what is obtainable previously should be adopted for this payment to avert fraud perpetration by officials that will handle the payment process. After a long deliberations it was agreed unanimously that all beneficiaries will receive part of their money through the Automated Teller Machine Card payment method (ATM card).

This mail was drafted after the conclusion of the crucial meeting of the Governing Board of Directors handling your Funds payment through the Automatic Tellers Machine Card. We deem it very imperative to inform and let you know that your Payment of about $27.5 Million Dollars will paid directly to you with an initial payment of 1 million Dollars been the first installment payment that is available in the Atm cards bearing in mind that the Financial act of this country makes it an offence to programmed Funds into an Atm cards exceeding $1 Million Dollars.
This mail is to clarify you that the processing of your Automatic Tellers Machine Card has been resolved this morning and the following provisional requirement were required from you for the possible settlement of this payment to you. You are required to take cognisance of the below mentioned demand been required from you by the Governing Board of Directors handling your Funds payment through the Automatic Tellers Machine Card.

1) You are required to send us a Valid Copy of your International Passport or any Mode of Identification to proof your person and identity.

2) A Processing Fee for the Processing and re-activation of the Automatic Tellers Machine Card which costs: $340

3) An Insurance payment of the $250 for the insuring coverage of the Automatic Tellers Machine Card while on transit to your Residential address.

4) A Delivery fees of $160 for the delivery of your Automatic Tellers Machine Card through the United Postal Service Company.

Total: $750

The sum of $750 is required from you considering the above import and estimation for the immediate delivery, processing and re-activation of the Automatic Tellers Machine Card. The fees of the needed $750 sholud be sent through Money Gram Transfer with the name of our Revenue Collector with the below details.

Name of Receiver: Mr.Martins Ade

Address: Abuja

Test Question: What For

Test Answer: Card.

On the immediate receipt of this fees through the provided name of our Revenue Collector in person of Mr.Martins Ade the processing and Delivery of your Automatic Tellers Machine Card will commence in which the tracking Number of the Automatic Tellers Machine Card in transit will be sent to you for your immediate monitoring of your Automatic Tellers Machine Card.

Thank you.

ProfessorRilwanu Bukola

Attached to the mail were the following 2 files:

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hungusatmswiftiq8.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visak2oj8.jpg

YES! my corporate card with my fullname on it!!! with a nice certificate, too. (U GUYS DON'T GO AND WRITE DOWN MY PIN CODE HEH?? :p)

Now that the guy has started to talk about money, I'll have to think carefully about it and see where I want to take him... I'll try to prepare some bold move.

If anybody has suggestions or ideas, feel free to give them!!!

As I told you, this is my first scambait attempt, encouraging and opinions are welcomed

I'll keep informed on how this goes

[IMAGES UPDATED]

Last edited by shifumi on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi shifumi, welcome aboard.

Looks like you're doing a stand-up job.

I disabled your links, can you please mark those documents with big letters identifying them as fakes? We do that to prevent scammers from recycling documents. Please feel free to restore the links once you have done that. If you need help marking them, let me know via PM.

One other point, we discourage people from sending scammers details for innocent third parties (ITP's). A fake address will do just as well, and it avoids any possible repercussions from an angry lad.

Looking forward to seeing how this one develops. Very Happy

shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe oops....

sorry for forgetting that.

Corrections have been made (I only have Paint at hand, If the letters should be even bigger I'll modify them again tonite at home with toshop.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Those are fine, but you forgot to blank out your pin. Now anyone can get your money. Wink

shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here is the latest development of this baiting.

I decided to start getting him mad with the classical bad MTCN and non-readable WU receipt scan (Thx to the image mangler!!)

my first reply after I got the complete "Karl Butsechs Hungus" visa card scan

Quote:
Dear Professor Bukkake,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I was away to take some time with my kids. I do not see them often and it was wonderful to spend some time with them.

Anyway, I sent the payment of 750$ with Western Union.

I followed your instructions:

Money sent to Mr. Martins Ade in Abuja, Nigeria
questions and answers are set as you said
the MTCN Number is 471149856

Please tell me when I will receive my VISA CARD!!! I already ordered a gigantic plasma TV and complete home theater system, now I need the cash to pay the delivery man... HURRY!!

Karl Hungus

ah, the good ol' 9 digits only MTCN... the guy sees the error and goes:

Quote:

ATTENTION: Karl Hungus

Thanks for your email. I am in receipt of the fact that you went out to spend some time with your kids, which is a nice thing to do for your kids to enable them know that you care for them. Nevertheless let me inform you that the provided Mctn Number does not exist which is: 471149856. A normal Mctn Number is usually in 10 digits, but yours is in 9 digits. Please you are required to contact back the Western Union Office and verify this problem by sorting out this problem if really you want the delivery of your Visa Card payment by today that will be delivered to you through the United State Postal service.

Please send me a copy of the Western Union Receipt through your next email to me. I will be waiting for your prompt action towards ratifying this problem. Please send the correct Mctn Number, and in an event that you have not made the fees of $750, please do so immediately you receive this mail so that your Visa card that be delivered immediately without further delay.
Please comply so that we can serve you better.

Thank you.

ProfessorRilwanu Bukola

Doh.. did I forget one digit? my mistake... to prove my good faith, I send a WU form scan (had to fine-tune the mangling so only the last digits of the MTCN code I gave appear)

Quote:
Dear Pr. Bukkake,

I'm sorry for messing with the MTCN number.

Here is a copy of the receipt. I am now waiting for my ATM card to be delivered ASAP

Thank you,

Karl Hungus

with the scan: http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=receiptwuprbukkakevh9.jpg

of course, he cannot see it correctly... and starts to loose patience

Quote:

I will advice you to know that you are still delaying the payment of your ATM Visa Card delivery based on the fact that the forwarded western union receipt was impossible for me to retrieve the MCTN NUMBER which is always a 10 digits Characters . Please send me a well scanned copy and the MCTN NUMBER.

Thank you.

ProfessorRilwanu Bukola

Awww.. a well scanned copy? Like I don't know how to scan... let's begin to be offended.

Quote:
Dear Mr Bukkake,

I hope you are just kidding. I sent you a copy of the WU receipt. what do you mean by a "well scanned copy"? All the information you need is written on the receipt, and the copy is good. I am looking at it right now, and I don't see what's wrong with it.

please send me my ATM card asap now that I sent the money

Karl hungus

he's still not satisfied...

Quote:

I will want you to understand that you are required to know that i am unable to view the attached file of the Western Union Receipt Copy sent by you to me based on the fact that it was not properly scanned. I will advise you to know that you are required to contact the Western Union for you to be updated that the fees have not yet been picked or collected by me. Please send me the Mctn Number of about 10 digits since i cannot view the attached attachment. Please i am waiting for your update so that your Atm payment card can be delivered to you.

Thank you.

ProfessorRilwanu Bukola

Here's where I stand with the guy today. I'm not sure where I should be leading him now. Any ideas, guys? how can I get him mad as hell?

Thank you for your counsel
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work so far shifumi clapping

The problem with WU is that it quite often leads you down a dead end.
So what you've got to do now is a little bit of back pedalling. You've got to get him off WU and onto another modality.

Obviously, he hasn't got his payment because there's a problem. It's quite possible that the WU office has flagged the transfer because it's going to Nigeria. Your local WU office has informed you that they won't send there because of risk of fraud/terrorism.

So you can either send him a form that WU insist on, which tells them he's not a scammer or a terrorist (there are plenty on the forum if you don't want to make one), you can go for a bank account (and close it down) or wander off in some other direction of your choosing.

One bit of advice though. Be gentle with him. Once you've bounced a payment on a lad they slip the hook a little. You'll need to caress him a little bit and reset the hook properly so that you can carry on. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the advice, slighty.

I decided to go for the "WU security forms" joke. I sent him a mail apologizing for my being agressive in my past mail, and explained it that the "idiots" at WU are blocking the transfer (I gave him a 10-digit MTCN but explained that it was blocked, so he won't be too surprised if he wants to check it - will of course not appear in their DB)

I also promised an extra $200 to compensate him for doing extra paperwork.

Here is the answer i just sent him (my personnal comments in red):

Quote:
Most esteemed Professor Bukkake, (my, how can the guy NOT see i'm laughing at him by calling him that way?)

Please forgive me if I sounded agressive. I had a bad start at work this week, and I feel a little edgy. Please, I ask for forgiveness, I was very tired and didn't realize what I was saying to you.

First of all, the complete MTCN Number for the transaction (with ALL 10 DIGITS) is: 4471149856

Now I must tell you something, my friend, because I am wondering what it means. This morning I had a phone call from the director of my local WU office. He told me that for security reasons, my money transfer is on hold within the WU system. He precised me that since the payment is to be sent to Nigeria, due to massive frauds on WU payments in the recent past in this country, the payment will not be delivered until some security-related papers are filled and sent to the WU office here. I told them that I didn't understand, since I know you are a man of trust, and that you weren't doing any illegal activity.

They told me that even if I trust you, it is not enough to unblock the transfer and have the money delivered to the Lagos WU office, they have to get the confirmation that this transfer I am doing has no illegal goal.

I am sorry to bother you with paperwork, my dear Pr Bukkake, but they will not hear me. They tell me that the Department of Homeland Security here in the US order the american WU company to run security checks on every transfer that is made to countries with potential illegal activities. They spoke something about people being sammers(doh) (i.e fraudsters) altought i'm not sure to write it properly (never heard of those samers before... did you? (OF COURSE YOU DID))

So, since they won't unblock my transfer and won't give me my money back (I think they begin to think I am a terrorist of some sort... belive me, i'm not!! i'm just an honest citizen trying to help you) I must kindly ask to you to fill some documents they provided me.

You will find enclosed to this mail various security forms that must be filled. Please fill them carefully and send them back to me, so I can go back to these arrogant WU workers who cannot take my word on your honesty, and shove them with contempt in their face. HA! I cannot believe they cannot trust you if I say that you are OK!!! they really don't know who I am... (and you really don't know either Smile )

Anyway, dear friend, please kindly fill the documents and send them back asap. I checked them and I saw that you must provide a picture. I think it would give our transaction more credit if you provide a picture of yourself holding a sign with "I AM NOT A FRAUDSTER" written on it (TROPHY PIC BAITING!). As far as I'm concerned, it would be a good point for our business; since I will be going to WU office to show them the documents after you send them preperly filled, I will make myself your advocate to make sure they see that you are putting good will in the matter, and that they are being too cautious for nothing.

Please, friend, forget my harsh words, and kindly fill the documents for me. Hopefully they won't take too much time to register them, and we finally will be able to go on with our mutual and profitable business.

To show my gratitude towards you, my friend, to compensate for the time spent on doing this boring paperwork, I will add an extra 200$ (greeeed!)(is that ok? is that enough? please tell me) to the payment for your personnal use when they finally unblock the transfer. Take it as a gift from me for the extra effort these idiots are asking from us. (Us, Kemosabe??)

I am looking forward hearing from you soon, my dear friend. God be with you and may He enlighten your path.

Yours truthfully,

Karl Hungus

let's see if he bites the hook back... will keep you guys informed!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be pushing a little too hard, a little too soon.

Personally, I would have gone with a short, simple email telling him that WU have blocked the payment and that you're going to look into it.

Then my next mail would have been that it has been blocked for reasons of Fraud/Terrorism.

Then I would have told him that WU require forms.

After that I would have told him that I have to go to WU to get the forms.

Then, I send him the forms and ask him to fill them out.

See how many emails that takes? All short and sweet and in that time, you're slowly hooking the lad deeper and deeper, whilst all the while wasting his time and making him impatient for the cash. Even if you lose the bait after that, you'll have hurt the lad.

Patience is the name of the game when baiting. I'm not saying that your lad won't fill in your forms (you might have hit mugu-gold) but to be on the safe side and keep him hanging, take your time. Don't appear too eager.

Whatever happens, make sure you update this one. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, I may have been a little quick...

the guy doesn't seem to like the idea of those forms...

Quote:

I will want you to know that i am really disappointed over the attitude of the Western Union Officer towards the payment of the $750. Please i will advise you to know that you are required to retrieve or ask back for the repayment of the $750 so that you can send the fees to through the below bank details. Please you are required to deposit the $750 Dollars to the provided bank account by going to any nearest Wachovia Bank branch in New York for the deposit of the promised $950. Please you are required to go straight to any Wachovia Bank in New York and tell them that you want to make a deposit of about $950 to the below bank account which is a Wachovia Bank account so that our Payment Agent can receive the fees for the delivery of your Funds Transfer.

Please you are required to take this details to the Wachovia Bank in New York for the payment of the $950 for the delivery of your Funds Transfer.

1) ACCOUNT NAME: MR. xxxxxx xxxx.
2) BANK NAME: WACHOVIA BANK
3) BANK BRANCH: ALABAMA STATE
4) ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx

Please do not fail towards adhering to this instruction for the immediate delivery of your Atm Visa Card. Please you are required to understand that the Western Union Office are trying to hinder you from receiving these Funds. Please act fast and send me a copy of the Bank Deposit of the $950.

Thank you.

ProfessorRilwanu Bukola

Mod Note:Bank details obscured - This might be a victim's RL info. - Simba

Did I screw it? maybe, maybe not... we shall see. here's my answer this morning:

Quote:
My dear Professor Bukkake,

I received the content of your previous mail.

I don't think that WU wants to hinder me, rather they want to be sure that everything is OK with the transaction. (so I can ask later "cos' everythings's OK, right? u're not one of those goons?" or smthg like that...)

Please understand that I cannot let go WU for now, since they still are holding my $750 I originally wanted to send you. First I want to get them back, before I go on with another transfer.

Also, the extra $900 I promised were only for your extra effort in filling the WU forms. If we go through another mean of transfer, there's no extra effort from you, so the extra $200 for your personal pleasuring will not be sent.

I will go today to WU office and let you know what they say.

Karl Hungus

after that, I plan to slow things a bit (oh, the haste of the noob baiter... if I lose this one i'll have learned the lesson! Wink )

My idea is telling him that WU won't even give my money back since they still have no proof the transfer is legit and that they want the security forms just to give me my money back. I'll offer him MORE extra cash for the extra effort, and so on...

I hope I didn't scare him too much.... but he looks anxious, since he sent me 3 mails in a short time (the one I quoted plus 2 others with approx. the same content, and everytime his account number... he may be scared but he sure looks insisting.... maybe there's hope Smile )

I'll let you know how things go with him.

LONG LIVE THE ATM CARD!!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good last reply. Hopefully the excuse you've given will make him think and should keep you on WU.
Try to slow things down with the forms though. Offer to go to WU and have a word with them. Tell him you'll try and negotiate on his behalf so that he doesn't have to fill them in.

Obviously, you'll fail and WU will still demand the forms and that's when you give him the WU number and tell him to ring them and complain (the number will be another baiter's if you don't have a safe one yourself). He won't ring them anyway.

Sneak the forms up on him. Make it look like you're doing everything you can so that he doesn't have to complete them.

And if you do lose him as you say you might - Don't worry.
Losing your first lad is always a downer but there are so very many more out there, you can replace your pets time after time after time after time after time......

shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the incentive!

we shall see how it goes with Professor Bukkake... anyway if he gets off the hook, I have a few other baits pending that start to look promising...

I have a few people who should send me soon pictures worth for the trophy room (unless they wuss out... but they look eager to provide proofs I requested - those must be mugu gold!)

this will soothe my mind (and entertain everyone) in case the current lad goes away
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found something to waste some more time:

the guy named an account at the Wachovia bank... which happens to be loosing lots of money these days.

Quote:
Most esteemed Pr bukkake,

thak you for your Email.

I had lunch with my lawyer today. He told me some bad news: it appears that the Wachovia bank here in the US is loosing a lot of money due to the subprime crisis. I found this article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7087506.stm

You know, maybe you should think about changing bank, because yours is not doing well, and you may end up loosing a lot.

My lawyer told me it would not be wise for you as for me to make the transfer to this bank since it could go bankrupt any day now. We would both end up loosing money (well, you would loose a lot more since you have an account there)

may I suggest that you open an account in a bank that has no problems? it would be more secure, and I could gladly make the transfer in this new bank.

In the meantime, i'll go to the western union office and see how I can get my money back.

Yours truthfully,

Karl

ah, the power of the internets, when headlines in real life help you bait ppl by mail...
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new so far.

The guy keeps sending me the exact same mail with his bank info, telling me I need to send the money.

it's the 3rd time I tell him I first want to get my money back from WU before I can send him via bank transfer the money he requests.

I'll go and try to make him fill the security forms anyway, cos WU can pay me back pretty fast if I can prove my money wasn't for any fraudulent activity... but the guy just seems deaf.

I dunno if I should push the matter, cos he seems pretty stubborn.
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, so far so good. Even if the guy switched to CAPSLOCK TALK he hasn't lost his temper for now.

I told him yesterday that the transfer had been made to his account. He went to his bank and - would yoiu believe it?? - the money has not arrived.

So today I got this mail:

Quote:

THANKS FOR YOUR UPDATE TOWARDS INITATING THE FUNDS TRANSFER OF $750 TO THE PROVIDED BANK ACCOUNT. I WILL ADVISE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE FEES HAVE NOT YET ARRIVED INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND ME YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN COMMUNICATE IMMEDIATELY FOR THE IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT BASED ON THE URGENCY NEEDED FROM YOU.

I WILL WANT YOU TO CALL BACK YOUR BANK OFFICER THAT INITIATED THE TRANSFER TO SEND YOU THE FUNDS TRANSFER RECEIPT OR COPY. PLEASE AS SOON THIS IS HAS BEEN COMPILED BY YOU, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

So to prove my good faith, I sent him the transfer receipt:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

It is strange that the transfer hasn't arrived yet... maybe my bank had some kind of computer problem (MEH!), which would explain the delay.

Anyway, Please find enclosed to the mail the receipt that my bank faxed me back at the Ritz Hotel in Paris where i'm staying.

I removed some personnal information from the document, I'm sure you'll understand why. The relevant information for you about the transfer still is visible on the receipt.

Please check again with your bank today and confirm me that the transfer has arrived.

Thank you,

Karl Hungus

You can have a look at the receipt here:

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bukkaketransfercm8.jpg

the problem with this transfer is that the account number I sent the cash to is not the account he gave me... I mistyped 1 digit (silly me)

Now i'm waiting for his answer, let's see how long it takes him to spot the difference...

(and still, no reaction to the fact that I keep calling him Bukkake... when this is over with this guy, I shall send him a link with the meaning of the glorious bukkake...)

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
4 bank accounts reported so far
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(and still, no reaction to the fact that I keep calling him Bukkake... when this is over with this guy, I shall send him a link with the meaning of the glorious bukkake...)

No... please let him find out for himself... or, better still, perhaps he'll use it as a scammer name. Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha the guy sure seems to be nervous... his reply didn't take long to arrive:

Quote:

I will want you to understand that there was a mistake from you towards inserting the correct account number. Please you are required to understand that the bank have made a costly mistake in inserting the wrong account number. The Correct Account Number is 3000083429003 and not 3000083429013. Please take note of the differences with the last two numbers on the account Number. Please contact me back as soon this has been ratified by you today so that the fees will be reflected and ask your bank on how long the fees will reflect on the provided bank account. The correct Account Number is 3000083429003. Please take note.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

then another got there 8 minutes later:

Quote:

Permit me to inform you that you have to take cognisance of the fact that you have made a costly mistake by using a wrong bank account. Please the Bank account Number on the receipt is quite different with the provided bank account in my email to you. Please i am not happy with you over this matter. Here is the correct Bank account Number: 3000083429003. Please ask your Bank official if the mistake in the account number can stop the fees from not reflecting. Please i need to hear from you immediately with the necessary correction.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Hu ho... a WRONG ACCOUNT NUMBER??? Shocked OH NOES!!!Shocked

I have to look sad and sorry and all, but more than ever eager to help... here's my reply I just sent:

Quote:
Professor,

I am SO sorry about this mistake!!! I feel very bad about causing you all this trouble... I assure you that I'm doing the best I can!! please pardon this error. but can you explain why was the mistake costly?

The clerk that took my transfer demand by phone must have heard wrongly the account number... the communication wasn't very good, as I was calling from the hotel desk and there was a lot of noise around.

Anyway, I will call the bank right now and ask them to stop the transfer. When I have confirmation that the transfer has been stopped, I will make a new one to your bank account, this time I'll make sure that the clerk spells it after writing it, so I can double-check for any errors because of the bad phone line.

Please, again I feel terribly sorry for this mistake. Please remain patient, I will double my efforts to make it up and try to regain the lost time.

Yours sincerely,

Karl Hungus

now, I gotta think about the next step. Of course i'll tell him that I was too late and that my 750$ were already sent to the wrong account... So i'll have to see with the bank how I can get them back (that's 750$ blocked by WY and another 750$ blocked by the bank... this whole thing is becoming to cost me a lot! Laughing )

After that, I shall see where I lead him... use of a blurry new receipt? another mistyped account number or routing number? i'm not sure yet. If you have suggestions (wicked ones, please! Twisted Evil ) I'll gladly write them down!

"I studied the transcrion for close to two years before i contacted you" - S&d!q K@bore

"Do you think the face/glass of you scanning machine is stean??" B@rrist&r C@nd0ati

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now he's starting to loose patience I think

Quote:

I will advise you to understand that instead of stopping the pervious Fees Transfer of $750 it will be better that the mistake should be correctly on their Funds Transfer system/Computer so that the fees will reflect immediately. I will advise you to know that a new fees Transfer will definitely take four days before it will reflect to the provided bank account. Please you have to make this correction and contact me back immediately so that your Atm card payment can be resolved immediately.. Please i need to hear from you immediately with the necessary correction.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Guess I'll let him sit for a few hours, maybe reply on monday (hey, I have a personal life, I can't spend my time checking my mails!)

-----------------------
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you keep screwing him on the same modality (in this case WU), he's going to smell a rat pretty quickly.

If he's not giving you the trophies you want and looks unlikely to, get him away from WU and onto another method of payment. Ideally, you want a bank account which you can then report to Alan and have shut down.

To get him off you can tell him that the WU office in your area is refusing to send transactions to his part of Africa - something to do with the amount of scammers out there...

shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly,

I already switched to another mean of payment...

right now we're in the middle of a bank-to-bank fund transfer since WU blocked my original transfer.

I just thought about something: what if I tell the guy that 1- the transfer was already made and 2- the account I put in the transfer demand belongs to a suspected thief under the surveilance of the FBI or IRS or smthg like that, and that I had a visit by the police because since I sent money to the guy, I may be an accomplice... and that i'm going to have big troubles...

I'm wondering... how would Jesus bait the guys?

-----------------------
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't narrow it down by saying that the FBI are involved.
The chances are that the lad would just run. It's simply not going to be worth his taking the chance.

He's not going to give a crap wether you get in trouble or not. All he'll be worried about is his own skin and you'll become a liability to be best avoided.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you sent the account info to Alan? Sooner or later you can tell the lad that the bank told you there was "a problem with the receiving account" - no specific information (privacy rules and all that). Let him find out for himself that the account has been shut down.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The account was reported to Alan via a forum mod. So far no news, the lad hasn't made a comment about his account... so I guess it's still open.

Here is the latest development.

The lad sent me 2 mails over the week end. In the first he just said that he was strongly disapointed by my "irrational attitude toward to adhere to the policy" , then a second that goes like this:

Quote:

Permit me to inform you that you have to take cognisance of the fact that you have made a costly mistake by using a wrong bank account. Please the Bank account Number on the receipt is quite different with the provided bank account in my email to you. Please i am not happy with you over this matter. Here is the correct Bank account Number: 3000083429003. Please ask your Bank official if the mistake in the account number can stop the fees from not reflecting. Please i need to hear from you immediately with the necessary correction. Please follow this instruction on the premise that you cannot initiate a new Funds Transfer. Finds below:

I am really worried over your delay in providing the needed fees of the $750. Please in an event that you cannot initiate a new Funds Transfer, it will be better that you remit the fees from Paris France through Money Gram or Western Union Transfer, considering the fact that the fees will be available for my secretary for retrieval. Please send the fees to the correct bank account or send the fees through Money Gram or Western Union from Paris France, since their Western Union Authority will not query you over the payment of the fees to Nigeria unlike the United State Government.
Here is my Secretary Name in an event that you want to send the fees.

Name of Secretary: Mr.Martins Ade

Please contact me immediately.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

the guy has a minimum of brains... I told him I was on a business trip to Paris (where I in fact live) so suggesting that over here the security forms are not used, I can remake the WU transfer... I give him that much credit, he's not too low on the moron scale.

but, really it's bad timing, as I replied to him:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I noted carefully the right account number, be sure I won't make the same mistake twice.

I had to cut my business trip short, because my son was ill, I had to fly back to the US over the week end, so I'm no longer in Paris (no luck pal!!). Right now I cannot find sleep, that's why I can write you at this hour.

PLease understand that I have a private life, and I cannot be replying to my mails every 5 minutes and all the time over the week ends.

as for the bank transfer I made, the bank told me that the transfer order was already out of their computer system, and the transfer had already been sent to Wachovia Bank. They told me they would call the Wachovia bank immediately and explain them that a mistake had been made, and that they were to reverse the transfer order so I could get back the 750$ I wrongly sent.

They told me that the money should be back to my account today in the morning (in a few hours now, right now it's 5 in the morning). I will check when the bank opens that indeed i got my money back, then I can resubmit a new transfer order to the account number 3000083429003

I will get back to you later with more news. Please keep patience, I sense everything will be solved really soon.

Yours sincerely,

Karl Hungus

rinse and repeat... time for a new round of time/money wasting!

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been busy with this guys over the past 2 days...

He kept sending me the same crap, always giving me again his account number (I got confirmation from Alan that he got the account info on 31st of July... in a few days I shall see if closing was done Twisted Evil )

after telling him my son was ill, he showed a little feelings... but without forgetting the business at hand of course:

Quote:

I am really sorry for your son falling health, but you have to understand that everything will be fine with him. Please i will be waiting for your immediate update over the collection of the fees and a new Funds Transfer of the $750 to the correct Bank account. Please the Swift Routing Number is correct as presented on the Bank receipt. I will be waiting for the Fees deposit update from you today.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

At first it started good, but soon things were going not as planned:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

thank you for your concern for my son. He drank too much alcohol over the week end. I'm not happy, but I remember how it feels to be young...

anyway, I have good news. The bank quickly got my 750$ back. I asked them to re-route them to your account, which they should do today. They will confirm it to me later during the day.

We're almost there, please remain patient.

Karl Hungus

a few mails from him, with always the same crap

In the meantime I discovered that Kraftstorm also member of the forum was conducting business with Pr Bukkake. We will be trying to make the guy travel to Paris so I can shoot a few pics of him or whoever he sends

a little probing/poking on our dear professor for a potential Paris trip:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

My banker told me that he had initiated the transfer to your account, but due to an internal note in his bank, he told me that all transfers were blocked because an investigation was under way in their computer system. He told me the security people at his bank are suspecting some fraudulent activity in some transfer that have been made recently (don't worry, when I asked him if the transfer I first made was suspected, he told me that the suspicions have been going for a few months already, so our mutual business is not being scanned)

For the moment I only can wait for their computer inspection to take place... the bank transfer option will have to wait a few hours/days i'm afraid. Since the Western Union transfer cannot be done, we must take patience. In fact, the easiest way would be a hand-to-hand exchange in cash, but I will be traveling again to Paris in a few days (I must meet some people from a toy company there (Kraftstorm's character is in the toy business btw, hence the poking), I wish to diversify my activity before next christmas comes - you know how myuch toys are sold then! lots of money, very good business), so unless you can come there and meet me there while I stay in Paris, we will have to wait until the bank says OK to resume transfers.

Please accept my apologies for this unexpected situation, I hope you will undestand that is is completely independant of my will.

YOurs faithfully,

Karl Hungus

then the following day, I get this mail:

Quote:

I am in receipt of your email along with your statement. Nevertheless, you are requested to know that i have been tasked by the Federal Government of Nigeria to make myself available to you for your immediate signing of some vital paperwork's over the payment of the $27.5Million Dollars to you through the Atm Card payment. Notwithstanding, i will want you to acknowledged the fact that as soon the fees of the $750 is been confirmed the processing and delivery of the Atm Card will commence. I will solicitate for your assistance towards making available the fees for my flight ticket to france to enable me provide the compulsory certificates that you are required to endorse your signature on, to satisfy all curiosity that these Funds were fully paid to you.

I carve this mail with utmost clarity towards tasking you to make available the fees of $1,850 through any Western Union or Money Gram Outlet in United State of America by travelling to a neigbouring State beside New York so that i can make my way over there with you for the immediate conclusion of this matter. I will task you to understand that the $1,850 should be paid before your departure to paris so that we can meet in person to enable mutual understand, co-operation.

Please be informed that the deposited $750 will be used for the delivery of the Atm card, since it is unethical for me to carry your Atm Card to paris due to security reasons and embarrasement from the security agencies in France based on the fact that individual are not allowed to carry Funds exceeding $5,000 Dollars while on transit to a foreign country. Please make available the fees of $1,850 to me through the name of my secretary before you depart to france few days from now. I will instruct you to travel to any neighbouring states such as Michigan or Texas etc and make the fees available so that i can make necesaary preparation towards coming to meet you in France immediately.

I am very optimistic that the Western Union or Money Gram Official will not be reluctant towards making the fees of the $1,850 availbale for pick up for my secretary for the speedy conclusion of this matter. I intend coming to France with my wife considering your statement towards compensating my family on the immediate confirmation of the $27.5Million Dollars. Please you are saddled with the responsibility to take a flight or drive to the mentioned states above in America and make the fees available to my secretary so that we can conclude this matter immediately.
The fees of the $1,850 should be paid through the below details:

Name of Receiver: Mr.Martins Ade

Test Question: Who Is Your Saviour

Test Answer: Jesus Only
(man, where do they find their Q/A?)
I await for your benevolent feedback towards the evolution and payment of the above needed fees for the completion of this Transaction. Please keep me abreast immediately.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

I even get a nice certificate, seen here:

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bukkakecertifid3.jpg

seems it'll be hard to make him come here... I'll try to bait him with a bank cheque I give him hand to hand.

Time for me to put a bit of drama in my relation with my dearest professor...

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

thank you for the certificate.

Allow me to remind you that I'm in the middle of an argument with Western Union over the original 750$ I tried to send you, remember? even if I travel to a nearby (nearby???) state like Texas or Michigan, the security forms issue will still be vigent and you would need to fill them.

I just got a phone call from my local western union office, they want to see me at once. I hope they have good news with my 750$.

I will get back to you soon. I wait for your answer concerning our meeting in Paris.

Karl Hungus

Then the next day (i.e this morning) I sent him this:

Quote:
Object: WHAT IS THIS BUKKAKE????

Professor Bukkake,

I am MOSTLY DISPLEASED by how things turned out.

yesterday I went to the WU office because they wanted to see me.

now it happens that they have suspicions on ME because of the 750$ I originally tried to send you. They said that because I failed to fill the forms, and because I didn't try to get my money back, this looked HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS and that they would now PUT ME IN THEIR BLACKLIST TO PREVENT ME FROM USING WESTERN UNION!!!!! now I cannot send money from ANY WESTERN UNION OFFICE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE OF YOU!

I am enclosing the letter they gave me so you can see by yourself in what position YOU have put me.

Because you didn't want to take 5 minutes of your time to fill the forms as I KINDLY ASKED YOU, now I cannot go to Western Union any more.

YOu have put me in a delicate position, my friend, and I am VERY VERY DISPLEASED. I often use Western UNion for my business, now I AM IN TROUBLE.

I will go to Washington state at the Western UNion main quarters and see what I can do so they take me out of this list.

Professor Bukkake, I am disappointed about you. All you would have to do is to FILL THESE FORMS but you refuse to do so. What kind of a partner are you, if you will not help your associates when they are in need? Truly I'm wondering.

Karl Hungus

the content of the WU letter I faked and sent him as attchment can be read here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1200072#1200072

Oh, this guy has nerve. I thought he would start to feel uneasy... but here is what he answered:

Quote:

Please i will advise you to know that the attached message from the Western Union Head Quarter is merely a small matter that can be ratified by you. I will want you to understand that you are required to know that they are other means of fees Transfer apart from Western Union Transfer. I will task you to know that you are required to send the $18,50 through Money Gram Transfer by travelling to either Washington D.C or Texas so that your Funds Transfer can be completed. I will warn you to know that further delay will automatically mean that you are not really ready to claim your Funds payment of $27.5Million Dollars.

Please be informed that the Federal Government of Nigeria have issued you a three days time frame to send the required fees of the $1,850 for the immediate conclusion of this matter. Please get back to this Office for immediate processing of your Atm Card Payment.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

LOL! "merely a small matter"...

man the drama:

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I don't see the fact that I'm being blacklisted a "small matter" as you say. This is pretty serious and will not make my daily business easy. THis is trouble for me, and I'm sad that you don't seem to see that. All you want is that I send money to you, YOU DON'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS

are you heartless? have you no feelings? From the beginning I've been making all the efforts while you haven't done anything for me. I'm beginning to wonder if you are a good business partner, since you will not help me when I ask.

I will think about using Moneygram, I will tell you what I will do later. I thnk an apology from your part would help me feel better about all this.

Karl Hungus.

The next steps:

I'll make him sit a bit, then give him the 'Moneygram uses the same database for blacklisted users since it's government-issued' excuse, send a few insults at him, let sit again... then by friday I think i'll tell him the transfer through the bank bounced back and that it seems that there's a problem with his account... I sure hope I'll get the reaction I'm expecting!!

I'll see with Kraftstorm if we can push it on both sides for a nice trip to Paris. His "I cannot carry more than 10000$ in cash in a plane" has surprised me, I didn't think about it. Any suggestions on how to convince him? I thought about a bank cheque, but maybe there are other options...

what do you think?

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another set of update... I think this baiting is about to end soon.

After I asked for an apology, I was pleased to receive it:

Quote:
Object: I am sorry Karl Hungus

I write you this mail with utmost apology based on the usage of some irrational statement that might have triggered your annoyance towards me. I will want you to understand that the reason behind the unpleasant manner which i addressed the matter in my pervious was anchored on the premise that your Approved Funds payment of about $27.5Million Dollars through the Automatic Teller's Machine is now ready for delivery to your residential address, in which further delay at this moment may definitely jeopardize our chances of receiving these Funds.

Please you are required to accept my apology, considering the relationship with my family and yours on this matter of your Funds matter. I will be waiting for your immediate update over your intention in sending the $1850 through Money Gram Transfer which has been confirmed tested and reliable for the sending of fees to foreign Countries from the United State of America.

I will advise you to understand that you are required to send me the payment details of the $1,850 in the next 48 hours so that necessary your Funds payment will not be confiscated by the Federal Government of Nigeria. I will want you to understand that your personality matters alot to my family, but your Funds Transfer totaling $27.5 Million Dollars is also of great paramount to the both families. Please treat this mail with the utmost consideration it deserves so that we can achieve Success through this Transaction.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Moneygram, huh? ok, but the blacklist WU uses is government-issued, buddy... that means that Moneygram can use uit too!!!

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

I hate my government. I went to the moneygram office, asked for the transfer, and they told me that since I am blacklisted, I cannot use their services. I asked them how they knew about my WU blacklisting...

they told me that the black list is government-issued, and is used by both Western Union and Moneygram.

This is madness. (this is BAITAAAAA!!! Laughing )

Anyway, since there's this deadline for the sending, I went personnaly to my bank (their computer system is operational again) and made the transfer demand to your bank account. I forgot the receipt on my banker's desk, so I'm going right now back to the bank to get it, scan it and send it to you so you can see the proof by yourself.

I'll get back to you in no time before tonight.

Karl Hungus

and a new mail to him just a few minutes later

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

my banker has left his office for lunch and his secretary cannot find where he put the transfer form I gave him. It must be locked in one of his drawers.

For the moment she checked into their system to find the transaction back and print me a simplified receipt of the transaction content.

Please find it enclosed to the mail. http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wachoviareceiptfu2.jpg

As soon as I can get the original one, I'm sending it to you.

Karl Hungus

but my dear professor doesn't seem to read my mails... he just ignores mine and answers me:

Quote:

I will want you to understand that the fees of the $750 have not yet reflected to the provided bank account with the Wachovia Bank. I will be waiting for your update over the receipt of the deposited $750. As per the needed $1,850 you are required to understand that you are required to send the fees to the provided details below through Western Union by tasking your relative or wife to send the fees to the below person who is leaving in the United State of America so that i can receive the fees immediately:

Name of Receiver: Geneva Marie Roberson

Address: 3516 irvington Blvd Houston Texas 77009.

Please you are required to send the fees of the $1,850 to the bearer above through Western Union Transfer by making use of your friend or relative assistance since you are barred from sending fees so that they can use their influence to send these fees to the bearer in Texas. The fees should be directed to the provided name above who resides in the United State of America. Please i hope this will be okay by you so that we can conclude this matter today. Please update me.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

getting help from a relative?? hmmm, nice try but..

Quote:
Professor Bukkake,

do you have problems using mails? you ALREADY SENT ME THE EXACT MAIL

I already answered you and obviously you don't bother reading my mails.

I WILL NOT INVOLVE MY WIFE IN THIS BUSINESS, THIS IS YOU AND ME AND NO ONE ELSE

as I told you, I ALREADY MADE ANOTHER TRANSFER REQUEST FOR THE $1850 TO BE SENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS MORNING. just be patient and you'll have them soon.

Did I make myself clear?

Karl Hungus

well, if you have to challenge ppl's intelligence to have them read your mails...

Quote:

I am in receipt of your email along with the temporary receipt. Nevertheless, you are required to know that i will definitely verify today to ascertain if the fees have been reflected on the provided bank account. Thank you once more for your understanding on this matter.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

yeah, whatever Smile

last saturday he sends me this mail sounding either alarmed or very impatient (it suits me anyway)

Quote:

I will want you to understand that the fees of the $1,850 have not yet reflected in the Wachovia Bank account. Please you are required to contact your JPMorgan Bank today and ascertain the status of the initiated Fees transfer of the $1,850. Please i need and update from you. I have told you several times that you were supposed to go the any nearest Wachovia Bank in New York and make the deposit in this Bank account in which by now these fees will have reflected on the provided bank account. Please advise me further

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

Well... it has been 10 days since his account was reported to Alan... time to see where his account stands, I think.

I replied to him this morning:

Quote:
Dear Professor Bukkake,

I'm truly sorry for not replying earlier, but I was away with my family for the week end. I'm sure you will understand why I could reply.

I'm a little bit concerned about our current business as another setback has appeared, totally unexpected and against my will: my banker left me a note at the office saying that the transfer had been bounced back by the Wachovia transfer system: the message said that either the Wachovia system was encountering problems, or that the account number you provided didn't exist or was not correct.

Can you check with your bank, and see what is happening?

Please keep me informed.

Karl Hungus.

We shall see his reaction; I think I will soon be putting my mask down, and let him see how I owned him. over the week end I got myself a @cia.com mail adress, and will tell him that his activity was reported to his local authority as well as to the CIA with IP used and all (the guy is in Nairobi but never talked about it, i'll see how he reacts when I tell him that Kenyan authorities have been told about him... along with a mail from the CIA agent - this'll also allow me to see if the guy gets the .com and not .gov mail adress trick)

-----------------------
shifumi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

apparently the account hasn't been closed yet:

Quote:

Thanks for your email. Permit me to inform you that you are required to go to any Wachovia bank in New York based on your that you have located one and deposit the fees of the $1850 into the bank account. Please you are required to confirm the bank account Number with the wachovia bank to verify if the said bank account number is valid. But be informed that the bank account number is correct and valid. Please deposit the fees today at the Wachovia bank by today so that i can pick up the fees by tomorrow. Please i need your immediate update along with the receipt of the fees deposit of the fees deposit at the Wachovia Bank.

Thank you.

Professor Rilwanu Bukola

I'm not sure how to handle this now... maybe i'll pretend there was a robbery at the Wachovia bank when I got there, and that the bank is closed until further notice...

any suggestions?

-----------------------
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic