SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm still shaking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol Ghost i was just kidding around

i only knew about the date because a lot of my relatives live in LA

just gotta calm down and learn to take a joke...

i dont like to be called a know-it-all, because in reality, i know very little Wink

lets all learn to take jokes! then life will be much more fun! happy crowd

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's okay simpson Very Happy

I knew you were joking and I was joking too. I said my kid was a know it all, not you. He also likes to be the center of attention and tries to make everything about him. Most kids do these days Smile

I am still joking simpson. Learn to roll with the punches especially when you throw the first one Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
He also likes to be the center of attention and tries to make everything about him.

You talking about my mentee or your 12 year old Ghost?

Ok, I admit, I'm getting cabin fever already, and it won't be till Saturday till the road is cleared, and hopefully the bridge is still there

@ Simpson, you're doing well with your lad, well done, don't use up all the kudos

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/multimedia/video.cfm?c_id=1&gal_objectid=10524608&gallery_id=1745

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
You talking about my mentee or your 12 year old Ghost?

Hey! I resent that! Despite the fact that it's true... Embarassed

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@irishemigrant (you spelled immigrant wrong lol)

that video was awesome. but due to my short attention span i skipped from the start till the end part with the car

and i didnt understand your "dont use up the kudos Embarassed ?" ws it supposed to mean i am showing off?

that cyclone stinks

@ghost

we will end it now. lets be friends and beers!

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @Simpson

The terms emigrant and immigrant are often incorrectly used, creating confusion at best, and annoyance of English teachers at worst. In general understanding the proper usage can help dispel confusion or quell the rage of would be wordsmiths.

An emigrant leaves their land to live in another country. The person is emigrating to another country. An immigrant is a person who once resided somewhere else and now lives in your country.

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And back on topic. Very Happy

Titania, I'm glad you're okay. Smile Unlike Tommo, I was awake for the earthquake here in February, and I was excited rather than scared, but then it wasn't that fierce, and it had huge novelty value. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ghost is everyone's friend Very Happy

Case in point. There is an opossum that took up residence in my backyard. Many people might not like that but me...well I leave food out for him every night. Last night he came and ate while I was still in the yard. He's cute Very Happy

But yes we are way off topic here and to show respect for the OP we should stay on topic Very Happy This is about the earthquake...and the opossum in my backyard.

Anyhow, the Northridge earthquake scared me something awful. This one didn't at all but I fully understand why it did shake you up a bit Titania. Things are pretty well put together these days and built with earthquakes in mind, especially in So Cal Very Happy

You will probably sleep through the next one if you even notice it Very Happy

Sorry to go off topic with my opossum story but he was so cute toting a bunch of domino's pizza flyers around by his tail.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guys we now have another way to delay a WU payment!

just say that the local SoCal WU offices have been severely damaged! as long as you havent given them another location...

an earthquake in west africa... wow if that happened

time for conan o brien!

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@simpson - could you go a little easier on the use of icons so that the folks on dial-up can read your posts? They take a little while to load for those folks, and I'm sure that they enjoy reading what you write.

Thanks guy. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that is what I meant about some of the different coloured people in here, I know some people here that would have hung, drawn, quatered and slow spit roasted people for that

BTW, and totally OT, you doing anything Sat night SB?

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish, eep! Cyclones AND earthquakes? I've only been through one at a time (SF in 1980, 29 Palms 1999 - I think, LA 2008, and Andrew 1992) But both at the same time would be quite disconcerting.

My flatmate's great-niece is just 6 - this was her first moderate earthquake, and she's rather upset about it. After all, for animals and small kids, the ground is supposed to stay still!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic