SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lowest human life form possible.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, OBL! Get his slimy butt into the jungle in Cameroon. Maybe he can go rescue Mr.Micheal, who is probably lost about now. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a new email today from Melvin. It contained new banking info.

I sent it to Alan, but didn't receive an automated response from his account saying it had been received.

So, if someone can point me to the correct email addy for Alan, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Scarlett
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'll PM them to you, hate to see Alan getting burried under scam emails, this forum is not behind a login Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out I am not dropped. WHEW!
However poor guy has been having difficulties with the three bank accts he has provided me. And now another! Woo Hoo.....

I might see the need to travel to him as well. Could we possibly entice him with two visitors?

Hmmm......twice as nice...

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scumbag offered to adopt a little girl for $1200.00, and sent his bank account number which I will foreward to Alan.He sent photographs of some poor child.No mention of an adoption process,how many unsuspecting people will send him money thinking they are adopting a child.Only to have their emotions shattered when they realize that the child they have fallen in love with will never be theirs.

Dearest Li4a,

Talace is a lovely girl who has bright prospects. She will be a good sister to you. She is 5 years old and very smart for her age. I have attached her pictures for you.
You will have to pay the processing fee of $1,200. Here is the account details of our affiliate who's in charge of our funds.

FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Melvin dropped me but he wrote today ( a script )
He had been having trouble with his bank account Laughing But apparently the trouble wasn't enough to stop him Sad
I see that others noticed this so I didn't report it to Alan.
This guy has the smoothest sales pitch!
Any idea how many of us are actively baiting him? I would love to find that out!!

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FabulousFiasco wrote:
I see that others noticed this so I didn't report it to Alan.

I'm sure alan mentioned somewhere that the more evidence he has, the better chances he has of closing something down. If you have an account even if others have reported it-report it also.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from him today (scripted) that had bank details on it it was only the 3rd. email.and I didn't even ask for it. how should I handle it? could it be a good one that he has a skimmer on. or should I report it to Alan,

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh poor guy killed a bit of time trying to get his MTCN. No response today from him ...

"Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:35:03 -0400
Time of last Box click: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:15:18 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 37
Total Refreshes: 4
Completed the Process?: no"

He hasn't offered me a child for adoption, I wonder if I am not a suitable parent. Question

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a picture of Talace, just like Sgt Sanchez did. I took one look at her and my ovaries skipped a beat. He wants only $1200 for the fees and guarantees minimal waiting time. I can only imagine how a real victim would react to such a cute little girl, and such a supposedly easy transaction.

This guy has to be stopped. Pure evil.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slapped back to his senses to use the secure site. Amazing, it was a mild slap. And he returned to the site to try again. Suggestions on where to go from here? I would assume a scanned copy? Already supplied 4 different bank accounts - suggestions please? Thanks!

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:48:24 -0400
Time of last Box click: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:15:18 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 37
Total Refreshes: 11
Completed the Process?: no

MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Good job, holy_child! I got an email today that says this:

Quote:
Please do not send the payment information via secure websites, they cause more problems for receivers

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I got the same Smile

So when the next bank account transfer fails (and it will!) I guess I will use everyone's favourite secure website.

(By the way has anyone done a readnotify on this scumbag to see if he really is operating out of London?)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Playing it slow and straight and just got the Br0ml3y account mentioned on page 3. I told him i'd go to the bank next week-oops i'll be unable to make the transfer!!! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received another email from him today, and he's back to requesting Western Onion.

@MissDirection - I received email stating:

Please do not send the payment information via secure websites, they cause more problems for receivers
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Securing the information was a bright idea. Though i believe that there easier ways of securing such information.

Quote:
I have lots of meetings which i had to cancel this morning just to sort this thing out.

The good dr, is about the kindest mugu I have come across- he spent 2 hours trying to obtain MTCN ( second one sent)-

I believe I might just have to travel there...

No I haven't found out if he is based in London or not. I haven't used that before, but will look into it!

winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mys4f31m4g3 says sat ISP in Israel, which suggests the good Dr must already be on-site helping the needy. Either that, or he's not based in UK. He's online at 0130BST (0030UTC) which suggests a non UK timezone at least.

Quote:
Time IP address Web Browser Type
Sun Aug 3 00:32:43 2008 81.199.224.226 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Crazy Browser 3.0.0 RC1)
winkydink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

today he gave me a Natwest account # aand also suggested WU. Is this a new bank account?

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's a bit hard to tell if you don't post some details. Wink I posted a Natwest account a few pages back, have a look if it's the same one, either way do mail it to Alan, it will help him to build a case I'm sure.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just e-mailed me with a WU request, also to London and also to his stage name. He could very well be in London (it's happened before), but I'd say it's more likely that he has a bagman or mule there. He certainly doesn't type like any Brit I've ever met, so I'm guessing that the London thing is just another clever pose! With the way his IP's are tracing to locations like Isreal, it's a good bet that he (or his cafe) is using a satellite provider. Actionaid is (I think) headquartered in the UK, and this guy knows he'd look pretty stupid claiming he's from the (example) Nigeria office.
winkydink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes dutchbait, its the same. been following this thread but missed your entry Rolling Eyes . Sent it off to Alan anyways. BTW, Love the show every year, when I can see through the fog

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up .. I' m lost on the 'show' part though ..

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a very patient mugu-he just mailed me making sure I got his last mail OK,and making sure I am clear on the WU details.Wonder if he is starting to notice a distinct lack of income compared to all the e mail he is answering lately?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ you think he might? Laughing Evil or Very Mad

ladyreverenddr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: commuting between the manor, my parish, and the clinic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work so far! I'll join in the fun too. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic