SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Topic on "How About This?"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lazarus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite sure why the thread was locked, ( http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145382 <---- That one [Mod Note]) but I figgured.....if the "Lads" are trying to scam us out of our hard-earned dollars....heck, why not try to make them "put their money where there mouths are???

We all know that they are NOT going to send any bucks to us..... still, might be amusing to call their bluff!

Trust this, If I actually got any $ from them, it would go to my favorite charity.

Still, I suppose I ought not to do that....string em' along and get some great pics out of the deal........

Shocked

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cash baiting makes you just the same as a scammer. Scamming is illegal.
This activity is neither discussed nor condoned here at Eater.

If you don't like that, then you are free to leave.

The subject has been done to death here.
Please don't try to start another discussion on the subject.
Just use the 'Search' function.

And please don't start another thread.
If you have anything further that you want clarifying then send me a pm.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazarus, this is why your thread was locked:

From the forum rules:

Quote:
Baiting for cash:- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the Administrators and Moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email – but be advised, we do not sanction or encourage such discussions and will play no part in furtherance of cash-baiting.

Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic