SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double-post. The lad back in Nigeria is getting very short-tempered with his 'clients', it seems:
Quote:
Today, baiter wrote:
Oh Damn. It looks like I am too late. Laughing I was away from my box. Did you do that already?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 6:29 AM, scammer wrote:
Hello Sir,
I want you to know that there is nothing that i can do and if i don't receive a Positive respond from you within 24hrs,i will be forced to send
you a disclaimer's form stating that you have forfeited the ATM Card.
The Choice is yours.
Thanks

Mr.Koffi

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:41:36 -0400
To: scammer
Subject: Re: UPDATE

I am having trouble raising the funds.

Alf sent this:
Quote:
Esukutan insid korup i sayd to com here but he didnot come. if i organizer a possy tomoorow fur //////////////////////// / ////
//
//////

/
///
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////ah fuken kaybard

fur numbebaba i will find him o in the tourism c enter yes?
I want to hear that our lad is still detained!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he is not real happy
Quote:
Hello ihava,

First,i want you to know that i have already instructed Mr.Micheal to leave Cameroon because i have seen that you Uncle is not serious at all.Mr.Micheal and one of the police man were all over Korup looking out for him and after checking all the Camps,he was no were to be found so i see that he has wasted both my Funds and time.

If he wants to get his lottery winnings,then he has to do what i say hence forth.

Thanks

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad We can't have that tone!

Oh well, Guess he'll just have to go on safari Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he got this
Quote:
Mr Gomer
My uncle Alf is a good man he just has too much drink sometimes.
Are you sure that Korup is the right national park. I thought the Camp was in the Campo ma'an national park? Uncle alf makes mistakes sometimes.
I have $75,000 with me. would this be enough to pay the fees for uncle Alf? I need him to collect his winnings so i can repay the bank for the money alf took on my house
Ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That is great Thumbs up ... Not sure how you will 'accidentaly' get there if you ask first, though.

OK so if I have this straight...
Ihava is now the bait for mugu mr micheal, somehow gonna end up in ma'an. Twisted Evil
Alf is now the bait for Mugu Mr. Gomer, preferably to Benin SSC, but we may have to settle for somewhere in Nigeria... That's gonna be a tough one to pull of 'cose our lads are very weary of Alf & his drunken ways by now Laughing

What we do have working in our favor, hopefully, is that lad-gomer is now desperate for cash to get his boyfriend out of a jam (I'm rather hoping that mr micheal is in the slamer) Laughing ... Desperate enough to tempt his faite w/ a 5imba shutle? Mr. Green

Alf is about to sober up big time here and get real persuasive in his emails Laughing... This may take a few days.

If both lads travel we'll definately have to tell each respectively that the other hit paydirt Laughing Twisted Evil

Edit, Thursday Morning, from gomer-lad:
Quote:
Hello Alfred,

I Have already made up my Mind on this.I am sorry that it's not going your way.First of all,you were suppose to come over to the United Kingdom but because of our goodness we had to act as your Instructed which is not supposed to be and this has caused us time and resources.I want you to know that Mr.Micheal called me from Nigeria and said that he will be staying a few day because he need to rest and so i don't know how you are going to do it.Will you prefer to go over and meet him there or Transfer the Funds?Please let me know because time is not on our Side and we need to do Fast Because Ihava is really not Happy about all this Delay.And if you or Ihava will have to go to Nigeria,please let me know and don't Contact anyone but me alone and Mr.Micheal alone so that there won't be Complications.I have warned you.

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

Just a reminder: This was sent by lad #2 who is safe in Nigeria & working feverishly to 1) collect the money from Alf, & 2) help out the lad in Cameroon, that I beleive to be streded.

B3rnie Rh0des will be notifying our soon to be intrepid mugu #2 that Alf had an overdose & was heli-lifted to 5imba Benin... Thankfully that camp is also a rehab & spa facility Laughing
Embarassed Of course 5imba will unknowingly address this email to both gomer-lad & baiter-gomer :yikes:

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think he is on his knees
Quote:
Hello Ihava,

I just emailed your Uncle,Alfred.I have to him that Mr.Micheal is not in Nigeria because the Cameroon weather is not Okay for him because he has never be there before so i will advice that you talk to him so that you both can think of what to do next.If you or himself will like to come to Nigeria or make a Transfer of the Funds because we are far behind time and this is not helping us and you especially whose house has been Mortgage by Alfred.So i will advice that you talk to Alfred and Let me know what you both think.But you have to be careful and talk to Mr.Micheal and Me alone

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

any suggestions
edit. Alfred is not too well

Quote:
Dear Sirs,

I wish to inform you that your business associate Mr. Alfred
Wizcunson has had a tragic turn of events. He has overdosed on a
combination of drugs and jungle made alcohol. Thankfully his condition
is stable but we have him isolated. This situation is rather
embarrassing for our safari camps. We have been in touch with the boss
of his factory erecting company, Mr. Willy Galore, who instructed
me to take all necessary steps to clean him up and tie up any
unresolved business of his. Currently his crew is in Egypt and as I am
to clean him up before he rendezvous with them to proceed to their
next destination in Vietnam.

I personally flew from the 5imba Safari Camp in Benin to the Cameroon
facility in the jungle by private helicopter this early morning to
assist in the medical evacuation. The Benin camp has a full staff
dedicated to drug abuse and rehabilitation in addition to the full
spa- They will nurse him back to wellness as they are acustomed. This
situation annoys me greatly as I am now this grown man's babysitter.
Mr. Wizcunson will stay here at the camp for as long as is necessary
to return to good health, regardless of his Vietnam deadline.
Thankfully he has a large sum of cash on him that may be used to pay
for this expensive treatment. His company has already paid the full
bill for the next 7 days.

Ihava, I wish that you had not decided to explore your traveling
interests in light of this development, your uncle could use your
presence at this time.

As I understand it there is some unfinished business with a Mr. Gomer
and a Mr. Micheal. Please assist me at this time with the following
information:

1. Where is Mr. Micheal and what needs be done to secure his release
from the police? I will arrange this personally.
2. What is the unfinished business between Mr. Wizcunson and Mrs.
Gomer and Micheal? How do we take care of this matter?

Thank you all for your assistance. Mr. Wizcunson will be asked of his
wishes when he sobers up in a day or two. We are repairing his laptop
computer that was somehow damaged and will return it to him.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i think he is on his knees
Agreed Twisted Evil

Quote:
I have to him that Mr.Micheal is not in Nigeria because the Cameroon weather is not Okay for him
because he has never be there before so i will advice that you talk to him so that you both can think of what to do next.

That is perfect! Confirms mugumicheal is stuck in cameroon or on Ihava's trail - Either way, good news Thumbs up
How on earth are you suposed to 'talk to micheals' ?!?!?! Wonder what he means by that.

Quote:
If you or himself will like to come to Nigeria....

Change Nigeria to Benin in above text & Alf will be happy to comply Laughing

Quote:
But you have to be careful and talk to Mr.Micheal and Me alone
5imba sent his email to both gomer addys. Not agogo..agogo..go..go..GOMER :yikes:

Quote:
any suggestions
As usual I have roughly 500 Embarassed

I say Ihava for whatever reason has already traveled to that other park in Cameroon... See if mugumicheal will come to the rescue. (don't forget to ask how to get a hold of mr micheal).
Alf will sober up tomorrow & invite mugugomer to Benin Laughing Twisted Evil

That should keep our options nice and open... But we need to inquire at every turn about the location of mr. micheal, ok Question

EDIT: I think Ihava's reaction should be to the tune of: Oh, great, that damn no good uncle creating problems again... Well I'm on vacation & he won't ruin it for me... I have had it with him... Off to see the sites Laughing

Last edited by juju4u on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good plan, juju4u. I think it will work nicely. I'm really enjoying how you guys are yanking the lads around. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thumbs up I'm really, really hoping this saga will continue!
The lad back home in nigeria is having a hard time getting his magas to pay out, I am afraid:
Quote:
Baiter wrote today:
Oh thank heaven then I caught you just in the nick of times. I will be
happy to sign your form if that is required. I am looking around the
trailer right now for loose change or items of value to sell to raise
your funds, but have not found anything yet. We lost everything in a
whirlycane and I am unemployed. That is why we are so fortunate to
have found you! I could get one half of the 200 sent to you, $100,
when I collect my next unemployment check. That will be August 29. I
hope this will do.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:40 AM, scammer wrote:
I have already written the Disclaimer's Letter .I was about to scan and
send when i received you Email so what the way Forward now?When are
you going to make the Payment or should i send you the Disclaimer's
Form to Sign?

Get back to me now

Mr.Koffi

<<< ABRIGED: Prior to that there is some gruelingly slow back&fro about
not having the $400; scammer gave ultimatum (not respected, of
course)>>>

So instead of $400 he can have $100 in a month. Sadly, this does not help mugumicheal back in Cameroon Laughing
Hopefully that will help motivate him for a quick Twisted Evil trip to Benin Laughing

EDIT: It just occured to me, we are in complete control of these lads now Shocked

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava is now on the move
Quote:
Hello Mr Gomer
I am having a wonderful time here in Cameroon,
did you see the mail from Bernie at the 5imba Camp. Uncle Alf seems to have over indulged in the plonk i did warn him before about this happening. It is good to see that Bernie runs a professional service and is helping him. Now i know why uncle Alf was not answering his mail.

I am travelling to Campo Ma'an National Park. Some nice Local gentlemen have offered to guide me. i cant wait to get the young men alone in the jungle. the thought of wild animals around really makes me randy. they say it will take many days but the are only charging $100 per day each for three of them.

Where is Mr Michael and how do i contact him to talk to him like you said? He should come to Yaounde so we can go to Alf together.
Bye
Ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4usaid:
Quote:
It just occured to me, we are in complete control of these lads now
Kinda feel giddy and light-headed, eh, juju? Laughing Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to be away from a computer for 2 weeks.
Going on Holiday

anyone want to take over Ihava and Paul for a while?

Juju4u. you can have them if you want or we can keep baiters coming in and out here and there to add a bit of variety.

edit
this just in
Quote:
Hello Ihava,

Anyway that's Okay but i want you to know that Mr.Micheal is no longer in Cameroun.Your Uncle really wasted our time and resource and that is so painful.He is in Nigeria at the Moment to meet with one of our Lottery Winners who is Suppose to sign some Document that i mailed to Her.So there is no way he will be Coming back to Yaounde except you go over to meet with him.

Let me know what you think because i am getting fed up and i might send your Uncle a Disclaimer's Form.

Make sure you keep every word of it a secret because i had a problem with your Uncle earlier about some hackers wanting to divert his Money so you will talk to me and Mr.Micheal alone and don't let anyone know about this Transaction because persons in African are never Sincerely with Money.

Regards

Mr.Gomer

i couldnt help this after he mentioned the hackers
Quote:
Mr Gomer
have you contacted the 5imba safari camp?
they are very worried about Mr Michael as he is ment to be in there care.
Is mr michael in Yaounde now? You know i am on the road now.
Please do not take Mr alfs winnings away i need him to collect them to keep my house.
what is this about hackers. He has not mentioned any Hackers?
though i did get some mail from your boss Mr Gomer.
Do not worry i have only told Mr gomer so everything is ok.
He is coming to collect the $15,000 i have left to help Alf but he said i would need more. I do not want to but i may have to ask my ex boyfriend Paul to send me another $50,000.

I will let you know when Mr Gomer has collected the Money.
Ihava

more edits
frommr michael
Quote:
Hello Ihava,

I want you to know that I am Mr.Micheal representing Mr.Gomer.I want you to know that i am in Nigeria right now and i will advice that you and your Uncle Come to a Compromise to meet me up in a hotel that i will later Discribe to you when you have accepted to Come.Please you have to Contact me alone as i was emailed now that your Uncle is not feeling Okay.There have been some hackers trying to impersonate as Mr.Gomer but that won't work if only you do what i say

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Mr.Micheal Williams

triple edit
i find this really strange. I wonder if we have been passed over to another Lad. maybe the Maga
Quote:
41.219.189.2 South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands* where the hell is that?

where in lad land is that?

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
41.219.189.2 South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands* where the hell is that?

IIRC South Atlantic, not far from the Falklands.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The writing-style seems to have changed in that last mail, compared to previous mails by Micheal? So you could be right and this is someone else higher up in the chain...
(strange use of caps too...)

Seems that they want to make clear that they don't want to travel again (probably didn't enjoy his last trip... ? Very Happy ) so better ask which hotel he want's you to come to... he could start to make the reservations for the rooms already.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master - Vaycay Thumbs up

Quote:
find this really strange. I wonder if we have been passed over to another Lad. maybe the Maga
Quote:

There's a few of the criters. I personaly don't think mugumicheal is able to return home Embarassed . The gomerlad addy was passed to another lad when mugumicheal got in a jam in cameroon Embarassed ... This could be from the same lad or a new one... Whoever it is needs to travel to collect promised riches Thumbs up ... They simply all need to do this Laughing

Can you please post that mrmicheal header for us.

Alf sent to gomer-lad:
Quote:
Hi Mr. Gomer

I am not sure what happened, I have woken up in a different place. They say I have to stay here for detoxification. Things got a little out of control back in Cameroon. I am in Benin at the other 5imba 5afari camp. It is very lovely, they have a full spa facility. I am sorry for all that happened. They are holding me here and my boss also says I cannot leave until I detoxify. I feel very jittery and just awfull.

My foremost concern is to take care of Mr. Micheal then to finish our business once and for all. Where is he currently, I hope not in a jam? I think you know Ihava is in Cameroon. She is at a different national park then where I was for some reason, what an air-head. She has 75,000 with her. What would be best for me is that you send Mr. Micheal to meet Ihava, as I am afraid the poor thing got lost her way. He can collect the 75000 that she has. Also, please send someone to me in Benin. I have 70000. With these two amounts, I think we can pay the taxes. What is the total that you need from us?

How do I gat a hold of Mr. Micheal?

I look forward to settling this matter once and for all. Thanks again.

Alf

News of the other bait (the maga that ain't paying): It is a "disclaimer form" for non-payment Laughing
Quote:
Attention Beneficiary MAX,

I have been directed by the Board of directors to issue you a Letter/Disclaimer Form. This is due to your delay and in-ability to claim your winning prize from our office.We cannot wait till August and we have decided to send you this Letter.You are have right to your own Decision but you Must know that as soon as this is signed,you have forfeited the ATM Card.

I will feel no guilt if you final forfeit your winnings compensation of $1,500,000.00 ATM Card. It is now left for you to decide if you want to claim your winnings or not. I still don’t blame you for all feeling reluctant about the sending of the shipment funds, but it think my explanations and the Authority‘s involved should have removed all worries from your mind by now, because you are about to be $1,500,000.00 richer immediately you send the shipment funds. I am now giving you 100% personal and official assurance that our winnings compensation ATM Card will be delivered immediately you make the payment, then you will thank me a great deal for making things to work out for you. I will like you to update me if you are still claiming your winnings or not, so that I can put it on the forfeitment list if you don’t want the winnings or Please fill in your Name in the space provided in Disclaimer Form Below.

Below is the form, please read carefully and fill and return to office.
Nigeria Crown Court Revenue Commission
Officer House of the Commission
Home Office
Ground Floor 236 East on Road
Abuja, Nigeria.

ATTN: Mr. / Mrs.

This email stands as the last notification to you by the Nigerian Crown Court Abuja, Nigeria. To notify you as cheque owner of (Order# EC2523M/L) carried by the COURIER SERVICES for international transfer to you. Your case file BIRC/059/DSO/NG has been received in this court sent by the INTEGRATED PAYMENT Headquarters here in Nigeria that you as one of their lucky winner is not ready and sure of their winning promotion program registered under the Nigerian Gambling Board with the Ref File Num# 2000/M/DSO/NG.

You are hereby been notified by this court, to fill in the attachment form of Disclaim Letter to really prove and to stand as the legitimate winner that you are no more interested in receiving your winnings in any option given. That any attempt to claim your winnings after signing in the space provided for the disclaiming signature, will be handed over to the Nigerian Interpol police and further reference to the America F.B.I

This is due to similar experience by this court, should in case you returned back after the period of time below approved for the payment of your claim by the Lotto Firm Organization.

Further notice: you only have the limited time 03/08/2008 given by the INTEGRATED PAYMENT Department Director to make the required payment to conclude your transfer to you, or fill the space provided for the DISCLAIM LETTER.
I Dr. Mr. /Mrs.
here by decline the winning prize of $1,500,000.00 from the Integrated Payment Department online Bonus
As the winner, This was done in the right state of mind and it was not done under no pressure but as a result of my own free will.

Hopefully,
Brr. George Lambert.
BRR. G/L

Best Regards
PROF. MR. GERBERT KOFI
INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
TEL #: +234-805-244-xxxx

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

full header from new Mr Michael
Quote:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.125.143.6 with SMTP id v6cs181838mkn;
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.14.17 with SMTP id 17mr10268080ann.54.1217520410367;
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <@live.com>
Received: from bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.222])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h35si11207781wxd.31.2008.07.31.09.06.48;
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of @live.com designates 65.54.246.222 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.246.222;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of @live.com designates 65.54.246.222 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY123-W5 ([207.46.11.40]) by bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:04:52 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: @live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a24e7bb9-e3f1-4689-80a3-3daee5045799_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.189.2]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:04:51 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Jul 2008 16:04:52.0127 (UTC) FILETIME=[2A6F4AF0:01C8F327]

--_a24e7bb9-e3f1-4689-80a3-3daee5045799_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

i think we may be climbing up the food chain

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Originating-IP: [41.219.189.2] = Nigeria

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would sadden me if mugumicheal made it back to Nigeria that easily Crying or Very sad
I have tried to call the 'mr lawrance' police number in cameroon & there is no answer (again). I have no other means of getting ahold of mugumicheal to inquire into his whereabouts/situation.
There is nothing more I can do then wait for gomer-lad's reaction to the last email Alf sent - I do expect some long & boring negotiation process. If mugumicheal is in Cameroon & endowed w/ his freedom, there should be an offer for Ihava to go meet him. If he is in Cameroon & in a predicament, there should be an email accepting 5imba/B3rnie's offer for help.

@5imba - Did he not write back to B3rnie?

@Master - We'll have to find someone to take over Ihava. Wink

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ juju4u
anyone will do accept Lotta
I believe this may also be the first ever groupie safari if we get them to move again.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the last Email that he sent to me, and this was on 29th.

Quote:
Hello 5imba Safari,

As i am sending this Email,Mr.Micheal is in Chapazine Camp.Korup National Park and with someone who is Trying to Lead him to the 5imbe Safari Group.I don'y know if you can go and Located him there or call him first thing Tomorrow Morning through this Number. +23774214427.

Thanks
Mr.Gomer

I think that Mister Gomer views Bernie as an ITP......
An Infuriating Third Party... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Another satisfied customer; outstanding customer service Thumbs up
LOL_sign
That's too bad because he will have to be very nice to b3rnie if he wants to catch the shuttle to benin camp Mr. Green

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
@ juju4u
anyone will do accept Lotta
OOOOO! You are very brave, Master. Don't you fear the custom Title she could give you???

{I'm backing away from this thread right now...}

Safari Issac to Chad
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke up last Saturday,with the mistaken belief I could get some yardwork done.Sadly,I decided to peruse the forum first.I found myself running inside every half hour to check this thread.It has continued all week.Please,this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.My yard is now overgrown,and my employers are none to happy either.
This deserves an award of some kind.Outstanding work by all involved!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

play nice
have fun
god i feel like Alf this morning. too much wild turkey

i am happy we are entertaining

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm betting poor old Mr. Micheal is feeling much worse than you are, Master. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic