SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should I post a failed bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit: Discussed with BH - removed links as many people aren't able to read Word docs. The bait is sort enough to put here - enjoy - SB

Last edited by Bomber Harris on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 13 times in total
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it failed if you wasted your lads time?

Baits all have to end somewhere...
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He made me some nice documents AND booked a hotel for me. I had confirmation from the hotel, but don't know if he had to pay anything!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would publish it. Smile Steps that you took or ideas you had may be of use to others or provide inspiration, and it's also good to see that not all baits end in the way the baiter chooses, but you learn for the next time. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
JustineBaitman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to read it, it's very interesting to read for newbies like me to see "where it went wrong". (don't mean to sound harsh with that)

Me I try and read as much baits as possible, failed, succeeded, whatever I read it if I get the chance.

Like they say inspirational indeed. Besides you may have some very interesting things you said, specially if you kept him busy for some time.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bomber, (great name): For every inspiring, hilarious, entertaining bait, there are hundreds more that were ordinary. People can still learn tricks from the ordinary ones, and in any case, NO bait is a failure. If you wasted his time and gave him the run around, you succeeded.

I've never published a bait, because I think mine are as dull as ditchwater.. I only publish the odd nice paragraph or humourous phrase, but that's maybe a failure of mine. I think you should publish, there's probably some very good pointers in there, and at the very least there is bound to be a comical genital joke based mis-spelling. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would publish it. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - I've uploaded his documents to photobucket (They were pretty good although they were covered in "readers digest" type seals) so will try to do it justice.

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Publish and be damned! Very Happy

I published a bait recently in which I cocked up and effectively the lad twigged and that was it. Publishing 'failed baits' helps others to maybe avoid the pitfalls and it shows that you are a fallible human being like the rest of us.

As said above, if you wasted a lad's time and energy then that is not failure.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
whatcanido
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, to have time to walk outside is good, you can visit many sites.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got a lad to shell out cash Thumbs up

I vote publish.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is currently in "Word" and 59 pages long.
By the time I annotate it with my thoughts/ideas for trying to get him off script it will probably creep up to 65.
Is that still ok to publish???!!!

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a suggestion - can you edit it down? You know - take out extraneous stuff, snip out repetitive "lad" stuff, keep only the salient points?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say make your full version available, too. It will serve two purposes, ultimately...

First, you will have gone through and assessed what you did, why you went wrong, what you could do better next time, if appropriate.

Second, people reading it will see your thoughts and maybe pick up some hints and tips that you think of but might never occur to a reader. There is always something extra to learn in this game!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bomber Harris wrote:
Is that still ok to publish???!!!

Suggestion sent by PM. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic