SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

D@vid and Emi1y - Parting shots?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected] [who? That’s not the email he gave me in his message] Member Name: M1cheald
Member ID: M026565
Middle Eastern, 42, Divorced adeta, Montana Togo [huh?]

Personal Details

Age: 42 (11-June-1966) [a little young for Emi1y, but she’s desperate]Race: Middle Eastern
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Drinking: Socially
Smoking: Never
Food: American
Education: High school
Languages: English (Spoken and Written), English (Spoken and Written),
English (Spoken and Written), English (Spoken and Written), [Think he speaks and writes English?]
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'07" - (170 cm)

Interests: Cars / Motorcycles, Cooking, Dancing, Food and Wine, Football / Soccer / Rugby, Religion, [The perfect hobbies for health-food eating but sedentary Emi1y]
General Information
I am very polite, easy going, optimistic. My life credo is to take everything, as it is, never make much fuss about trifles and never get sore. I need to feel loved I need support and open reassurance from my future
partner. I am sensitive and sensual. I try to do from all my heart. I should have the full range of freedom to open up and share my thoughts and dreams

Appearance
I imagine my life partner as an intelligent, decent, conversable and reliable man who share the common interests and life views with me. i want someone that will like the rest of her with me if you wanna contact
me you can use my user name to contact on yahoo IM pakindad70 Where two must be creative and inventive participants.sincere,kind,
Looking for
am looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner.. He must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. You should want to have children.
Age From: 40
Age To: 50 [Emi1y is 52]
Relationship:
Activity Partner, Friendship, Relationship,

His on-site email to Emi1y Geise1

Quote:
M1cheald
Date: 07/28/2008 07:32
Subject: HELLO
How are you doing ?I just checked out your profile [no he didn’t] and thot i should contact you Well you are looking sweet i really appreciate it alot.I am new on here and Looking to meet a Honest and God fearing woman to make a serious relationship with,Someone that is truthful and trustworthy, someone to be there for me when needed most,not playing head or mind Games on here Okay....but if u dont mind you can try to writer me here is my e-mail address
([email protected]) and i will want u to try and get back to me by mail or by IM I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU but YOU ARE LOOKING SO SWEET BABE AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER OKAY.

i will wait to hear from you

thanks M1cheal

Emi1y responded

Quote:
Hi, M1cheal, [that’s how he spells it, who am I to correct him?]

You contacted me on Date72. I checked out your profile, and I think you sound like the kind of man I'd like to meet. Could you tell me a little more about yourself? Where, exactly, do you live? What do you do for a living? And what do you do for fun?

This online dating stuff is new to me, so I'm looking forward to meeting some really good people, and who knows what may come of it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Emi1y

IP of his response:
41.219.235.133 NG NIGERIA LAGOS LAGOS ASSIGNED TO LAGOS DIAL-POOL CUSTOMERS

Quote:
How are you doing Emi1y, i hope you are fine Well....Am D@vid by name Black American male, single ,With one kids, 5-11 ft tall, Average build., black hair and chocolate colour.I Am an American man Living and working also i traveling lots whereever them awarded me a contracts Okay

I generally try to live a healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded woman Who can participate in activities together With me and encourage each other to pursue our
interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming,

playing computer as chatting, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone
to share that with, as well as the person share's his interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person
with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person
in my life, but I also to encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.

I'm not one who cheats in a relationship one woman is enough trouble
I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...

I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and cleaning I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's Good for me to Help with the what she want and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.

Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging,it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing You of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 39 years old Man and that you are some how Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning that way,

nobody is wasting his or her time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.

Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.
Until next time (and I hope I didn't scare you off),
Also i will wait to hear from you

thanks D@vid!!

So Emi1y responds (the next day)

Quote:
D@vid,

Thanks for writing back to me. It's nice to know so much more about you. Where do you come from? I've lived in Amherst all my life, except when I went to college. It's a lovely place to live, even if it gets very cold in winter, with a lot of snow.

I don't mind if you're a bit younger than I am.I hope you will be comfortable with a woman of 52. I don't feel my age anyway, and I am very careful to maintain my body in good shape. I walk every day, and I go to the gym and work out. I also watch my diet - I allow myself some sweets, but not much.

What do you do for a living? It must be an interesting career if you're traveling for contracts. I love to travel. My last trip was a Mexican cruise.

I look forward to your reply!

Cordially,
Emi1y

right on cue, the next script – not really answering questions, of course – and D@vid is in love. If I weren’t baiting him, I’d be gagging, and I would have dropped him like a bad habit.

Quote:
Good Moring Emi1y
How was your work? Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Well MY Dad worked with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa including some parts of Asia. I worked with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his
contracts whereever he is awarded. also I thank God for you. I love you more than you could ever imagine. it not metter are old you think you are Baby, you mean the universe to me and I want to be with you for all time. Together we can do anything. Our love is what keeps a smile on my face, knowing that you care and will always be there. I can't imagine where I would be right now without you. I love you! Just remember, How can I tell you what I'm feeling when sometimes, I don't even understand myself? I wish things were perfectly wonderful between us, But we're going to have to work at it to make them that way. I do believe we have so much to build on Okay I will also wait to hear from you
alway lov you Emi1y
Thanks D@vid

So, putting on my Emi1y skin (for someone with a Masters in Communication, she is incredibly naïve), I replied:

Quote:
D@vid,

Thank you for your sweet email. It really touched my heart.

But I wonder if it’s really possible to love someone so quickly. I know I have heard of love at first sight, but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen it myself. My parents knew each other from childhood and just sort of grew into loving each other from being friends. Is it really possible to feel love without even seeing the other person?

Your words are so beautiful, and I confess to a certain feeling I’m not sure is love. But I do want to hear more from you. Please don’t stop writing.

With great regard,
Emi1y

I can’t believe Emi1y, at her age and with her intelligence, could fall for this glurge. But at least he sent a couple of pics. Actually, he sent the email twice – he forgot to attach the pics the first time.

Quote:
Hello Emi1y
I wake up this morning with thoughts of you in my head. Sometimes I wonder if I dreamed you up, but then I roll over and see your smiling face and also try and send me more pic i just send u two of my pic one with my ex-wife and the 2th once was me only on force dress I know that you're real. It's not a dream anymore.

Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met on site .....you were determined to get to know me. At first,

I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You can tell me how you want only the best for me.

and you dont need to be confess if i really love you or not but love come from the first sight,also i can tell you are beautiful you are in my heart and I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling,

we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well Okay

I will wait for your reply Emi1y!
Thanks D@vid

What the heck does he mean, MY persistence? He contacted me! Actually, he copied the text from that love letter site. Cheeky so-and-so. Emi1y replies – oh, dear, she’s so in love that she neglects his request for pics!

Quote:
D@vid,

Thank you for another lovely letter. You certainly have a way with words. I wish I could express my feelings as well as you express yours.

I love the pics. However, I should tell you that I am a pacifist and hate violence in any form, especially the organized violence of war, where so many innocent people lose everything. So I would appreciate it if you didn't send me any more pics of you in uniform. I know you only served out of love for our country, but I am glad you are not doing so any more. The pic of you with your ex-wife, on the other hand, shows you to be a loving, caring, gentle man. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those. Your profile says you have a child. Do you have any pics of the three of you together? They would help me see how you are as a husband and a father. I'm sure you must have lots!

The weather here is beautiful. It's sunny and balmy, almost tropical. We may have thunderstorms tomorrow, though. I don't mind thunderstorms - they are loud and wild. Funny that someone who hates violence in people should love it in nature. My cat even loves them. She sits on the windowsill and watches the lightning. What's the weather like where you are?

Business has been good, but I do wish the kids graduating from the University would understand that I am a one-woman business. I don't employ people. I have received letters of application from every graduate of the Communications department since early May. I don't like the thought that some employee may be messing up my clients, who are paying me good money for my services. If I sold items instead of services I might feel different, but this is the area where I excel, and my clients are paying for my knowledge and skill. Anyway, I write to all the applicants and let them down gently.

I am still trying to understand what is happening to me. I read your letters and go all soft inside. The sun shines brighter, and the morning dew sparkles on the roses in my garden. I greet the day with a smile on my face, and the smile only gets bigger when I open my inbox and there's a letter from you. Oh, how could this be? Why do I feel this way? I have never met you, never touched you, and yet I feel as though something is happening that will continue forever. Please tell me you feel the same way!

Dare I say it?
Love
Emi1y

Sooner or later, though, I’m going to have to cave in and send a picture or two. What do I do about that? Emi1y is a professional woman and a bit of a prude. She’s not going to have a lot of cheesecake pics, just some professional portraits and a few from family gatherings. I’m not a very good web-researcher, I guess. I can’t find any pics on the web that I can use for free without transgressing any laws.

Here’s the pic of him in uniform:

Soldier D@vid

And with the petite ex-Mrs. Micheal:

Mr & Mrs M

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait

Last edited by Titania on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 14 times in total
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how abot Diane Lane??

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=active&q=Diane+Lane

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, JJ! That's perfect!

While I was at it I searched for a picture of a cat who will play the part of Molly. It's a Maine Coon cat - I just love them.

He's still sending purloined love letters, with just a short paragraph in his own words. He sent the pic with his wife again, and added two more - one with wife and son, and one with just his son. At least he's paying attention to some of my emails.

I'll post the pics when I get them uploaded.

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Emily,

I read with interest your letters above. How lovely that you have finally met the man of your dreams. I must admit his picture was rather dreamy, but then I started wondering. Does he have that skin disorder that Micheal Jackson has?

I'm wondering because of his initial description of himself:

Quote:
Black American male, single ,With one kids, 5-11 ft tall, Average build., black hair and chocolate colour.

And then I looked at his picture:

Does anyone notice a problem?

Methinks there is something wrong, but I can't put my finger on it..... Embarassed

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you look at his profile, it says he is Middle Eastern. I'm not questioning the obvious discrepancy - no need to educate when ignoring it will encourage him to use the same conflicting information on a real victim and she will twig.

Mentor - did I do good?

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I wasn't suggesting pointing out the obvious, I just thought it was funny.

Wasn't sure if anyone else caught it though.

Have fun with your bait!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I gotta learn to use emoticons. They twist my adaptive software something fierce, though - especially the ones that move. The program insists on making anything that moves visible in the portion of the screen (1/9) that I can see at any one time. This means that wherever I am looking, if an icon or image moves, I get bounced to that portion of the screen.

It's a great program, in that it allows me to use the computer, which I would otherwise not be able to do. But that little "feature" can be darned aggravating.

Anyway, insert a Wink in my above post where appropriate.

PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it really surprising - him saying he's Middle Eastern in the profile (especially since English seems to be his only language), then he says he's black and seeing that white guy in the pic! Laughing

Gotta love when they do that - less people to warn, I would hope!
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer has used a picture of a member of the 'All American' 82nd Airborne Division.

I'm sure that they would tear the scammer to bits if any of their past or present paratroopers got their hands on him.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really had to quell my inclination to gush over a man in uniform. (Doesn't every woman love a soldier?) Very Happy My mentor thought it might throw him a little to be told that I am a pacifist and would rather not see pics of him in uniform, and in fact actually liked seeing pics of him with his ex-wife. Wink

Quote:
Dear Emi1y
I want you to know From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me.
Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again.
I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you with all that I am. No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I see you. They have no idea about what you get my body to do when I hear your sweet name or read of yours. Nobody has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel and that is such a crazy feeling. It feels like I just want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go. I want to kiss your lips and never end - just keep going.
Every time I think about you, it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have came into my life and all I know is that I want to be with you Emi1y also i hope u like all my pic i send u plz also send me some pic as well Okay i will wait for that

Your Faithfull Love
D@vid

Lad, ex, and son

Lad with son

Emi1y is getting besotted. I’m not sure I would like this woman if she weren’t me. I can only do this because I’m a writer and an actress.

Quote:
Oh, D@vid!

You write so beautifully! And looking at your face, I can see the poet in your eyes. Such a warm, gentle face. And your son is beautiful, too. What’s his name? And how old is he? Does he live with his mother? If he does, I hope you get to spend a lot of time with him. He needs a father in his life, and I’m sure you are exactly the right kind of father for him. You’re so thoughtful, and you know how to treat women right.

You don’t know how much I look forward to receiving emails from you. It’s hard to believe it’s only been a few days since you contacted me. I was unsure about how to respond to a man from an internet dating site, but I’m glad I didn’t just delete your mail. How could I have known what would happen to my heart? How could I know that I would be in love with only a few emails between us? I feel as though I had known you for years.

I haven’t told anyone in my family or any of my friends about you yet. I want to keep you all to myself for now – to hold your love in my heart as our little secret. But I do tend to smile at odd times when a thought of you crosses my mind.

Do please tell me more about yourself. I am building a fantasy life with you, and I want to know EVERYTHING about you! I have attached a couple of pictures of me.

With deepest love,
Emi1y

Well – two milestones. He wrote this himself. And he laid the first foundation stone for the scam by telling me he’s in Africa. I don’t know if I can stomach another “peom” though. BTW, get a load of his son’s name; maybe he will be TWAT material.

Quote:
Hi Emi1y,
I feel so elated reading your mail again...i wish i could stare at you as you smile and im glad i you think about me just the way i do.i must say you write beatifully too i ll try to always take my time in here just to show how much im intrested in you.

My lil son's name is Saint, he is just 2yrs 6months old and he lives with his mum.i often communicate with him and i call him my lil angel.i feel so licky to have him and you are right he needs a father so i ll soon go get him to stay with me and feel the love of a father that i am.

i havent really had the time to be with him cos the nature of my job makes me travel alot and so i barely have time to go on holidays with him.well hes still young so i ll make up the time soon to have him in my home with me and i guess its ll be a great idea if we all met together.but that may not be so soon....
like i just told you ...my job kinda makes me travel alot...so right now im not in the states as i mail you...im in south west africa and i came here for a contract i was awarded with N.N.P.C an oil company over here and i ll be back in the states as soon as im through with my mission here .
i know it ll be great if i get to meet you in person when i get back home and then we could start something special between us and spend time together.im feel highy spirited to know about our lil secret..i just gave it a thought and i think you should'nt tell anyone yet ...well have to take the all by suprise that you ve found a new love and i most say i ll feel so honoured to be that one you ve been looking of in here. i believe everything has got a reason and so 'You are the reason why i got in here' every thoght about you has put a smile on my face and im sorry i ll have to smile more again cos you ll be on my mind till i get in here to read a mail from you again..and i ll write you yet another peom in my next mail.

hope to hear from you soon
D@vid

I haven't responded yet. I need to be fully awake first.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emi1y writes back

Quote:
My darling secret love,

Oh, your words make my heart sing! You can write about the simplest things, and reading it makes my heart beat faster. My fingers don’t hit the right keys and I have to go back and correct my words. And my thoughts fly faster than my fingers. Oh, I can’t wait for the time when you are back home and we can begin to build something together.

Saint is just a little boy then – no longer a baby, but still very small. How will you care for him if you have him? What if you have to travel overseas again after you get him? That concerns me. I hope you have good plans for him.

I was hoping to go out to Quabbin Reservoir this weekend with friends, but the weather looks like it will be stormy. My nephew is studying about what happened when the reservoir was built and four towns were flooded out. He wanted to go out there and see if he could hear the church-bells from the churches that were flooded. All his friends say they have heard them. I don’t know – I never have.

I wait for your sweet words, my dearest David. I treasure each email I get from you. I shall print them out and tie them together with lovely blue satin ribbon.

All my love,
Emi1y

Just for your edification – when Quabbin Reservoir was built, the towns were not totally flooded out. Some buildings were moved, others were razed. There is no church bell, but it’s a story kids tell each other when they don’t have all the facts.

So, this morning I got this:

Quote:
Hey Darling,
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.
I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!
I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.
Thank you honey for everything. I pray to God everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
here is just something about the autumn air that makes me feel at ease and open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside my body. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The lightning strikes and my body yearns for you. The thunder roars and thoughts of your kiss, your touch, your taste... they all overwhelm me. All I can do is close my eyes for the few seconds that the thoughts lasts and savor it as it fades away.

babe, if you dont mind i ll prefer we get to talk on phone cos im always busy at work and running around for contracts and im running to see some of my goods shipped to the states..so i may just be too tired to check in here for you ...i get so tired but i just try my best to check in here for you...i ll love to hear your sweet voice over the phone .so i ll love you call me here +234-1-817-9237..
hope to hear from you
im officially yours,
D@vid!!!

I don’t have a K7 phone, and I’m not sure I want one anyway. Is there some American woman who would be able to give this guy a call for me? PM me if you’ll be willing, so I can tell you about Emi1y.

Thanks!

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never call lads. I make them call me. That uses up all their phone credit minutes so hopefully they don't get to real victims as easily.

I have a cell phone that I didn't use my real name to register. They don't have my address either. I use it just for lads. It costs me about $10 a month total. I give that number to lads and tell them I can not make international calls. Sometimes I might agree to buy a calling card but I'm just too busy to ever get around to it.

I like to mess with them by chattering away aimlessly describing the pillows on my bed or the color polish on my toenails. For several days in a row now I've had one lad that's been calling me at 5:30 in the morning. I mumble and yawn and fall back asleep while he's on the phone.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the suggestion, OBL. How does one get one of those phones? I don't worry that the area code is different from the area Emi1y lives in - This is America, you can get a cellphone with any area code you want, right?

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Scarlett, I have a shiny new K7 number.
Very Happy
I’m busy today, all day, so I won’t have time to think about crafting a reply, so I set the stage for him not hearing from me for a day or so.

Quote:
My very dearest Dear,

Again you have sent me a beautiful love letter. How do you do it?

I don't have international calling on my phone, but I can receive calls from anywhere. Would you be OK with calling me? My phone number is (206) xxx-xxxx. Sorry, I don't know the country code for the US, as I have never called from out of the country.

I dream of the day when we will be together, maybe with little Saint. I have never been a mother (except to my cat), but I will try very hard to be the right mother for that precious child.

If you would prefer, we can chat online. I can't use Yahoo IM for some reason. My computer crashes everytime I try it. But I do use MSN Windows Live Messenger. If you want to chat, just ask for my ID on that Messenger.

I will be out of town tomorrow. I have a business obligation in Boston. Well, actually, it's a wedding. I helped the groom prepare for proposing to his bride, and they have invited me to the wedding. They are very wealthy clients - both of them are successful business people. I think if I socialize at the wedding I may keep them as clients for a long time.

D@vid, you are at the center of my thoughts, and my dreams each night are of you. How I long to be held in your strong arms, to feel your breath on my cheek as we lie cuddled in bed. Oh, my dear, how much longer until you are here with me?

Your ever loving,

Emi1y

Ah, I wondered what his game was going to be. And, lo and behold, here it is!

Quote:
Hey sweetness,
How are you doing today? i ve just been thinking about you all day. you ve been the only thought in mind that i can hardly concentrate on what i do . you taken so much love from me and i feel so glad and lucky to have you cos i not my fantasies ll soon come true.
i visited a gold mine yesterday and i came across some boxes of diamonds and precious stones.buying them cost me alot of furtune and i felt so lucky to have them . im planning to ship it over to the states to start a new jewelery business for you so we could be happy together as we start a new live.
i thought of it and i thought i should ship it straight to you cos the boxes are bassically yours but the i dont have you home address so i could send them to you. so sweetie , if you dont mind, i want you to contact the shipping company so you can give them your full details....your names and address so they have the boxes shipped to you. so here the companies address:

Contact them immediately and get back to me.
FIND BELLOW MY DEPOSIT DETAIL
Deposit Number: GISA-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Sort/Clearance Code: GISA/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: GISA 33 94 07
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor:Mr. D@vid Micheal

BELLOW IS THE CONTACT OF THE SECURITY COMPANY AND THE MD IN CHARGE TO CONTACT FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT.
Gateway Haulage and Logistic Courier Carriage.
attorney Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Diplomatic Carriage -Door To Door Delivery
and Logistic Unit
Telephone +234-708-188-7098
Fascimille:+ 234-01-8179237
E-mail: [email protected]
AGAMA JOHN(Custodian Manager)
my queen, the thoughts of having you in my hands with saint around us is just what goes through my mind and i cant wait to see it come true.i just cant wait to see you come a mother as you wish cos i ready to do anything to see you happy.like i told you im always very busy so i dont always have the time to get on yahoo IM but i ll try call you as soon i can do so cos i wanna hear your sweet voice and if you wanna call just dial the number from a phone boot or an international phone ok. [What – does he think he’s Maxwell Smart?] i ll be glad to be the first person you ll get to call out of the states.and i wish you the best of luck as you attend the wedding in Boston.
It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Love always,
D@vid

Well, now, we can’t have that! Shipping diamonds and precious gemstones rashly across the world? Oh, no! Emi1y is an old-fashioned girl, and she doesn’t accept expensive gifts from her beaus so early in a relationship. Besides her last lover gave her expensive gifts, and she later found out it was because he was cheating on her. Last, but not least, there’s that dratted Homeland Security issue. Is D@vid aware of the mountains of red tape that will have to be gone through?

When I have time I’ll start having fun with this.

Last edited by Titania on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that's your real number you may wish to mask it/remove it .... You don't want to advertise it .... Shocked

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emi1y is horrified by D@vid’s actions.

Quote:
D@vid - NO!

If you truly love me, you will not do this!

D@vid, I already have a business, and it is a very successful business. It is my calling. I have been blessed by God with certain skills and talents, and this business allows me to use those skills and talents to help other people. I don't know anything at all about diamonds and other gems, except that they're beautiful. I am not about to quit my business and start up one I know nothing about, especially at my age and in the current economy. It's just not wise. Please reconsider!

D@vid, I love you dearly, but please tell me you love me enough to let me know what's best for me in my business life. I do not believe in mixing romance and business.

The wedding was lovely - the bride and groom were so beautiful and handsome. Many of my clients were there, and several asked if I was going to ever have a wedding of my own. I so wanted to tell them that I just might be having one someday maybe soon. But I just smiled and said that I am happy as I am. That's not a lie - I am happy as I am because I am in love with you.

My dear, let me read more words of love and fewer words of business from you, please.

All my love,
Emi1y

I plan on expanding on this.

1 – Emi1y has been burned by that former lover and will not receive expensive packages from any man not directly related to her.

2 – Emi1y will suggest, even demand, that D@vid work with a business lawyer. By coincidence, Emi1y’s younger brother is a business lawyer.

3 – E. D1ck1nson Geise1 III, Emi1y’s brother, will get everything nicely tied up in red tape with import taxes, Homeland Security forms, etc., and Emi1y will ignore all further mention of the jewels and continually refer D@vid to D1ck.

This should, I hope, force D@vid to come up with further scams to try on Emi1y.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it didn’t take him long. He came up with something else already. At least he apologized – profusely.

Quote:
MY SWEETEST BABY,
Im sorry had to bother you on that my love, but then i ve taken my time to think about what right for you and i felt i should let you know that i didnt mean to bother you ok.i failed to realise that was gonna stop you from doing what you know doing best and i also wanna assure you of my LOVE and interest in letting you do what YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST ok.For that I apologize.

My Sweetness , you know i would'nt mix love and romance for anything in the world.i ve taking a deep tougght into it. so i ve told the shipping company to hold on to it until i get to the states...so when get i ll have them all sold out with immediate effect so you could concentrate on what fits you most ....i dont wanna see MY BABY unhappy for a second cos of me ok..
So dear, i ve payed up the shipping bills and i ll recieve them my self and dispose them to buyers and then we could enjoy more of our romance. i ll make sure i dont let anything come between us ok.i want you to know that I LOVE YOU BEYOND WORDS and i each time i get on here i just cant help but stare your pics and the things we ll do has been my fantacy.
by now, i should have contacted a travelling agent to book my flight ticket to the states but im a lil bit broke cos i had to spend almost all ive got on me here on the shipments and my clients seem to be dealying my payments right now ...and i dont want anything to come between You and I...not even my clients cos i dont want to wait the way i waited the last time they wanted to pay me ...i dont want to stay another day just thinking about you Emi1y, i just wanna run in to your waiting arms at the airport to you..that what i ve got on my mind right now.You dont know how much breath you take from me each time your name resounds in my head.
I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!
I love you, babe. You are my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, SOON I won't have to hate missing you cos we ll be together...just the way you told them at the wedding...i think you should have told at least one person.
Of all the chaos that has engulfed my train of thought, you have been my focus, my calming sense of being. Sometimes,you tell me exactly what I want to hear
So right now, i ll need your assistance, i contacted the travelling agent and he told me that i ll have to pay 1600$ for the tickets and some other arraingments...i ve got a lil bit of funds here but im trying to see how much i can hustle just for you...the day has been very hetic here cos im trying my best to get the funds.i hit my leg in the afternoon and my toes really hurts now...but its ok..i know im doing it for love,
i still look foward to hearing your sweet voice...i dialed your mobile phone ....but it but ring but you didn't pickup my call...i tried it again not too lond ago and i just could reach you.i hope you can try calling me back
ALL MY HEART,
D@VID.

Interesting that he says I should tell at least one other person. I know just the person – my little brother D1ck. I have to get D1ck into the picture because I have a specific plan for him.

Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to actually talk to him, you'll need a Skype number. You do have to pay for them but it's really cheap. And if you have to call him in nigeria or ghana or wherever, skype is a lot cheaper than everything else.

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I have no intention of calling him, and I plan to see how long I can string him along, ignoring the references to phone calls, before he either drops the idea or refuses to continue without a conversation.

I am beginning to have some real fun with this, and so far it's a straight bait. No plans for getting trophies or safaris, just having some fun at his expense, and saving maybe one other woman from being scammed.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,

I got a good laugh out of him telling you:
Quote:
i hit my leg in the afternoon and my toes really hurts now...but its ok..i know im doing it for love

I also enjoy your character's love letters. Em1ly is very eloquent in declaring her love.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
D@vid,

Oh, dear, I hope you haven’t over-extended yourself with those gems. Please remember in future to ask me before doing something like that again.

I hope you didn’t hurt yourself badly. Please be careful – you belong to me now, and I expect you to take good care of my property.

I wasn’t planning on telling anyone about us, but after you said I might tell one other person, I did just that. My younger brother is just your age, and we tell each other absolutely everything. I was ten years old when he was born, and I thought he was my birthday present. I treated him like a living doll, and we became very close. He is now an attorney, practicing business law. He sends me clients for my business, and I send him clients for his. He is married and has two children, a 10-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy. They love their Aunt Emi1y, and I love them.

Anyway, I told D1ck about you. He is not very happy with me for not telling him sooner. I didn’t actually lie (I never lie), but I kind of let him think we’ve been corresponding for quite some time. He would be really angry if he knew how short a time it took for us to fall in love. I’m glad you said I could tell him. It was very hard to keep something so important from someone who loves me as much as D1ck does.

He was unhappy, though, that you took it upon yourself to buy those gems and ask me to receive them. You see, ten years ago, my boyfriend at the time gave me all kinds of wonderful gifts. He gave me beautiful jewels, a fancy convertible car, and even blue-chip stocks. I found out he had been seeing another woman at the same time. She was one of his clients, and he was handling her stock portfolio. He stole from her investments to buy those things he sent me. I was so angry! I had to keep D1ck from going over and punching him in the face. Instead, I sold all those lovely things and gave the money back to the other woman, and we worked together to get the man thrown in jail. She is now a good friend of mine.

Anyway, that’s why I don’t like it when a man suddenly sends expensive things my way. D1ck doesn’t like it, either. And I do so want you to be someone D1ck approves of. Even though he’s my younger brother, I respect his judgement.

Take good care of yourself, my darling. I love you deeply, and I can hardly wait to be in your arms. I imagine you are warm and soft, that your hands will gently caress parts of my body that haven’t been touched for years. I imagine your low, sweet voice murmuring in my ear, and your fingers running through my hair. I imagine your lean, hard body lying next to mine and all the things we can do together from there. I dream of you when asleep, I think of you when awake, and I say your name just to hear the sound of it.

All my love,
Emi1y

Bingo! He comes out and asks for money. Too bad Emi1y has no idea what Western Union is – she only deals with credit cards and direct bank transfers. Maybe she’ll offer to pay for the ticket here so he can print out the e-ticket there.

Quote:
My LOVE,
how are you doing today?you dont know how much i feel each time i read your mail..the urge
to see you increases at every second ... you 've been on my mind all day and i just cant stop thinking about the things well do together.My leg still hurts and its painful me but i dont really bother about it cos the thoughts of you brightens my day and i keep fantacising
on what we are gonna do together.

You make my heart beats so sweet with your words.....you say exactly what i think every time...You are HEAVEN SENT.

Baby, im so sorry i didn't tell you before i bought the gems...i was wrong and i sincerely apologise cos i would always want to do anything that makes you happy and so i ll make i dispose them of to buyers as soon as i recieve them ok....consider it done My Love.i
understand clearly when you say i should have told you and i promise i ll do anything i have to do on your approval from now on ok.
its nice you told brother Greg [excuse me, D@vid – his name is D1ck!], about me..i like thw way you respect him, but then i dont want you to tell him more that i ll soon be coming over.i want us to suprise him...lets be a lil bit secret again until with my
arrival..ok.
Baby, right now im a lil bit worried cos the travelling agent to told me that i ll have to pay 1600$ to board the plane but all i could get is just 750$ cos i had to pay alot to the shipping company.i dont want to stay here anymore and think about ...i dont wanna fantacise about you again and again ...i just wanna make all our thoughts real by taking a flight straight to your airport and and run into your waiting lovely arms.
Emi1y, i want you to make this real for us ..i need your help here ...i want you to send the remaining 850$ to me through my travelling agent so i could book my flight ticket and get on the plane as soon as i possilble for you.

So dear i want you to make it today or tommorow to western union and send me the funds so i
could book my flight and come to meet you at once.i also want you to tell where your nearest airport is so i can include it in my flight details ok...
so here is the travelling agents contact address:
Maris Ike
20 Allen Avenue,
Victoria Island,
Lagos,Nigeria.
Test Question: Money for who?
Answer: D@vid
So Baby,i want you to pls mail me with the 10 MTCN informations and the test questions and
answers and then i could get my bags and be with you ok?
i promise i ll buy you a nice gift when im coming over....i don't wanna tell you what it is
yet, but i must say that you ll love it.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WANT YOU SO BAD.
ALL MY LOVE,
D@VID.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope – Emi1y doesn’t buy the lack of ticket.

Quote:
My dearest D@vid,

I do love you with all my heart. I can hardly wait for you to fly to me!

I will try to keep quiet about you coming here, but my brother can get information out of a rock. He is an attorney, after all. By the way, his name is not Greg, it’s D1ck – E. D1ckinson Geise1 III. Sounds impressive, doesn’t it?

I don’t understand why you didn’t already have a return ticket. Don’t you have to have a return ticket in order to get a visa for a foreign country? I did when I went to Europe. I had to prove that I intended to fly back home and that I had the means to do so. I didn’t have to have a flight reservation, just an open return ticket. Then when I was ready to return, I just called my agent at home, and she booked the flight for me. It was a little more expensive than having a reservation, but those costs were covered up front. Are you sure you didn’t do that? Maybe you’re just so much in love with me that you forgot? I know if I were in your situation, I’d forget where I put my passport!

I want to take my niece and nephew, Little Em and Quattro, on a picnic soon, but the weather looks not so good. Possible thunderstorms for the next few days. Although I love thunderstorms, they are best experienced by watching them from inside. It’s not so much fun to be outside when one comes through. Ah, well, we can sit home and watch the storm. Quattro is still a little afraid of them, and it gives me the chance to tell him what they are and why they’re so noisy.

My dearest D@vid, please check with the travel agent where you got your ticket to Nigeria. I’m sure they will tell you that you have an open return. Since there are no more paper tickets, all you’ll have to do is go to the airline’s website and print off your e-ticket. Just make the reservation to Boston – that’s the best airport around here. Then let me know when you’re arriving, and I will be there to meet you.

I can hardly wait to look into your eyes for the first time.

All my love,

Emi1y

Of course, D@vid has an answer.

Quote:
WAITING FOR YOUR LOVE, BABY!
My Sweetness,

How are you doing today? i ve got this feeling deep inside ...i just want to see you..i wanna show i how much i ve missed you and what it feels like to love again.i want it to be as soon as you can
imagine.
I hope D1ck is doing well too, its true that he may be very inquisitive cos i would have done same and besides, its also the nature of his job ..but then pls lets keep it secret till i get to meet you ok.
Baby im so sorry im bothering you but i know you understand that im thinking of you and i want you so bad that why im requesting for the funds.i understand what you mean by the return ticket which i ve always had for my trip but i didnt use that this time so i have to pay to get back home... i actually got a one way ticket cos i was in a hurry and i felt i ll'd normally get one back home. But i dont want to be delayed from seeing

You are my Priceless Jewel....i dont know what ll happen to my heart if i have to wait for too long to see you... i feel like crying .your love has made me feel so happy and i feel incomplete without you in my arms looking at you straight in the eyes and telling you those sweet words of love.

you understand clearly my situation right now, so dear i want you to make to western union today and send the 850$ to my travelling agency for my ticket ok..and pls mail me informations like i said before ok... and here are the informatiuons again My Love:
Maris Ike
20 Allen Avenue,
Victoria Island,
Lagos,Nigeria.
Test Question: Money for who?
Answer: D@vid

What words can describe the sweetest, most beautiful part of my life? You are my certainty, my comfort and hope, without you I would be lost. I know we have our ups and downs but if you'll let me, in the rest of the time we have, I want to make you feel how you deserve, like a queen, like a goddess. Each day I hope I can give just a little of what bliss you give me.
How nice it ll be to have you in my life, you are my everything, and I mean my everything.meeting you ll be like a puppy going home for the first time after being in the pound for days! The long waiting will finally be over. When our eyes get to meet, its like I know that you are the one I would spend the rest of my life with.
I know we have problems, and everybody does - that means I will not give up on us or you, I love you so damn much! I can't stand being away from you, sleeping without you. Just having you there reassures me that everything will be alright.
You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring, and that's what I love, the fact that you love me for who I am, not what you want me to become. Thank you, God, for this special woman, you gave me - I can't thank him enough for the love and beauty that I found.i positively look foward to hearing from you with the informations....i love you beyond words, Emi1y!

KISSES

D@vid

Emi1y has an idea.

Quote:
D@vid, dearest,

I would like very much to help you. What airport will you be flying out of? Lagos? I will go to my travel agent and book a flight for you. That way I can put it on my credit card. Then you can pay me back when you get here. You can just go online once I’ve confirmed the ticket, and print it out. It’s easy – I do it all the time. I will book it into Boston’s Logan Airport. It’s fun but kind of nervous-making to fly into Logan because the runway begins right at the water’s edge, and you fly in really low over the ocean.

How long will we have together before you have to head for your home? And where is your home? Will you be able to relocate to Massachusetts?

How I love you! You are the center of my existence and the whole of my world. My heart beats only for you. My lungs breathe only for you. My arms ache to hold you. My feet long to run to you. My lips tremble for the touch of yours. I would do anything for my dear, darling D@vid!

Your one and only,
Emi1y

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,
I love the ways you are frustrating this lad.
It makes me smile.

I'm looking forward to reading what his excuse is for not allowing you
to book his flight back home.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,

Sorry I missed this thread, sometimes you need to give me a poke Cool I have my safety glasses on ready for it

Quote:
Mentor - did I do good?

You did very good, you could have added that it would be a good thing to write on that picture "used by scammers" or something to that effect just so it didn't appear that we we accusing the ITP of being a scammer and to prevent scammers from stealing it yet again, but that is being a little picky Wink

It looks like you have this lad well and truely by the short and curlies, which may well be on top if his head Laughing

Going back to that picture, did anybody notice the name on his uniform, another good clue for a vic that we will not be telling the lad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the suggestion, Murry. I'll go edit the pics now.

Stand by for some drama - Emi1y will be sending a tearful email this evening, and her brother will be sending a stern one tomorrow morning. Family unrest!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic