SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story actually started 2 months ago...the ATM guy has been exchanging 30 emails with my naive character.
Now i have found the lad been proven worthy to be shown to the world. Smile

EDIT The coolest thing about this lad is, he has shown more patience than the 6 (six! sechs! sei! hex!) baiters who have been assisting me over the months Laughing. In my eyes this makes him more special than anything else! Wink Really an endurance stomp!

Cast of characters :
E = , a 16 y o schoolboy from Berlin-Neukölln, has taken over the management of things.

A = , his equally old girlfriend, very naive and easy to distract Smile , first played by me (as "catcher") and now by Bruce Banner (thanks! Very Happy),

T = , a classmate of both since they cannot raise enough money. That´s webmeister Very Happy

B = , usually called , big brother of E. Owns a computer spare parts sale & a greengrocer store)

, another 16 y o schoolboy. Modelled after the main character of the Erich Kästner novel "Emil & The detectives" Very Happy. A much awaited performance by Mr. SlapHappy Very Happy :applaise: :applause:

Rev. U = , lad from Abuja, Nigeria, ATM scammer. The bad guy. Good English, jet-setter between Abuja and London (or, as his story goes, Abuja and Australia)

, the lad´s daughter character (verifying my story by pretending friendship with A - ptui!

INTRODUCING :
from the "Driving school Yildirim" (a comedy character by comedian Kaya Yanar, E´s rich uncle/cousin. Performed by misterdeeds - thank you for joining in!

Our problem, we need the money, but together we can make it Smile
Luckily, T (a k a webmeister) is willing to help with money, ideas and emails Very Happy
Quote:
Attn: E ,

That is okay but I was worried why you have not answered me since, I thought you have back out from the project. So how is your family doing? are they fully back from the holiday? What about B and your friend A?

The exactly amount is (1,877 Euros) and I told A, that I will be travlling to AUSTRALIA, in few days time for official job with the Ssenate President of the Nation (GEN. DAVID MARK rtd),and I will like you to direct the money while we am in Australia and the moment we confirm it we will give instruction to in office for the dispatching of the ATM card immediately, that God that I am travlling with the SENATOR, at least with him once he gives instruction it carry out immediately.

Should I call you on phone and what is the best time to do that please? Please, re-confirm your phoen again to avoid making mistake.

Now, should give you name that you will use to send the money by western union?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,
Manager Swift Card Consultant Payment Center

e6ffyr0´s pimp phone number has been given to him long ago...but no (succesful) call yet. Who cares? Very Happy

Anyway, the schoolkids are moving forward:
Quote:
Merhaba dear Sir,

this is a lot of money but together with A, B and my friend T we can make it, i have just written him how much money we need (his email is xxx@xxxx, he will tell you our current status. Today I´m going to sell my bike and B´s cell phone so that you see that we are doing the best we can together we are strong and we believe it´s worth it!

Please come back and say if this is okay. With T together we shall make it this week!

Respectfully yours, E

You can bet he likes that:
Quote:
Attn: E ,

Well, the arrangment is okay, I and the Senator is even travelling to AUSTRALIA by tomorrow night, what you should do to me immediately is tell me when exactly are you people sending the money so that I will give you name that you will use and send the money in Australia and once I confirm it out they I will issue instructions to insurance/courier company to dispatch the ATM card to you immediately. And please, this is very important, I want you peopel to re-confirm address where the ATM card will dispatch to, is to avoid sending to a wrong person. We are going to Australia, for official assignment and is even better I give insrtuction from they to dispatch the ATM card once I confirm the money there in Australia.

I receive from T , I will respond to him as soon as I come out from meeting.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

My reply :
Quote:
Dear honourable Sir,

I am so sorry that we bothering you while on the way to Australia.

Well A my girl started to negotiate with you, you still should have her address and we meet at their house often anyway so that should be perfect.
My big brother B has given me 200 Euros on my savings account, it´s for my driving lessons but I will take it from there.
Thomas i´m sure can get twice or 3 times that amount and A is the one who has introduced me to you so 1000 Euros should be no problem if we all work together, what do you advise us?
But the card, who will have it? Do we get a share from A, or can I get it?

respectfully yours, E

T? Are you there? Very Happy
EDITED to abbreviate all names. I always fall for this Sad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 am; edited 50 times in total
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas is alive and well, which is always a bonus.

I decided to help Frumpy and I sent this message:

Quote:
Hi,
My friend, E, has asked me to write to you to tell you that we are currently saving the money to send to you via Western Union. We are very close to getting all of the money so it should be with you soon. The clerk would not let us send any money because they said we were too young.

TC

Earlier I got the following response:

Quote:
Attn: T,

Thanks for you mail, well every arrangment to dispatch the ATM card has put in place but it should be after 24hrs we confirm the money for the insurance/courier fees, because the ATM card has to be issured before dispatching to him.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. UA,

Back to you
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a response early this morning:

Quote:
Dear T,

I have just sent mail to your friend A, and I want to conclude with you people before travlling tomorrow with the Senate President to Australia for official work, though I will send name for the payment of 1,877 Euors, you people send it to Australia and once it is confirmed we will give instruction immediately for dispatching of the ATM card immediately.

Will the money be ready on or before friday?

See your friend, he tell more on this I sent to him.

Thanks,

Rev. U

Lets see where it goes from here
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems our friend will be travelling with his "lappy", so it doesn´t really care whether he scams from Lagos, "Australia" or from Mars Laughing
Quote:
07-30-2008 at 12:39:26:
Subject: Re: What is your last meeting?/ I want read your before leaving either this evening

Attn: A ,

I am waiting the response of the last mail I sent to you yesterday because =
is likely we are travelling today, I want to know whether to send the name =
once we get to Australia for the payment. Inshort I am waiting because the =
Senator have already drop message in the office that once the money is conf=
irmed the ATM card will insured and dispatch immediately.

With my laptop, I will be ckecking our box often.

Good luck, Respectfully,=20

Rev. U

A is not necessarily helpful :
Quote:
07-30-2008 at 13:24:48:
My dear good friend,

I´ve received your message but I need to prepare a few things. besides, my boyfriend E is coming over Smile

so I will have time for you on Sunday - remember there is love, not only money. Sorry if it´s imüportant for you Wink

Bye Very Happy

This is cool. How much money is it again? Smile KEWL LOL You only think of money. Aren´t we friends? Sad What shall I pay? Money, from me? E is the best boy in all the world ! II love the A´, they are so nice to me, like to a daughter. Soo sorry, I must not give our phone number over the net. Sorry. Do you want to be my friend now or not?
I tell more of myself later, mama calls for dinner now!

See you later!

A

Of course this means he can only rely on T and on E.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T received this email this morning:

Quote:

I am waiting the response of the last mail I sent to you yesterday
because is likely we are travelling today, I want to know whether to send
> the name once we get to Australia for the payment. Inshort I am waiting because the Senator have already drop message in the office that once the money is confirmed the ATM card will insured and dispatch immediately.

With my laptop, I will be ckecking our box often.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

So he sent a very helpful message back:

Quote:
Reverend, please give us time, we are trying to get all of the money, we are so close now

T

Last edited by webmeister on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Each one of our characters ought to ask him different questions; otherwise we might all be sent the same email to only.

E, however, got 3 emails today Smile that´s economic : Baiter 1, Lad 3 Very Happy
Quote:
Attn: E

No, my dear you are not bothering me and I am not complaining since you are from A, your friend because she is the one I know for this and since she is the one that instrodue you on this, I don't think I have any problem and will never have any problem communicating with you.

Yes, I have her mailing address but why I said that it should be re-confirm is that if may be the address has changed to avoid sending to a wrong address, I have the address correctly.

Look, the ATM card have been approved on A's favour and it have been programmed on her name, my advise to you people is that since you people are working together as friends, I will advise that when the card arrive you people should know how to handdle it among 3 of you. Since you and T, contributed on this, you people have a share, I will talk to your girl concerning that.

Okay, since you have 200 Euros already and T, can be able to raise 3 times that, that means the total should be 800 Euros and A, is likely to come up with the remaining, that is okay. You people should keep my 10% when it finally dispatch to her because that was our earlier agreement.

Finally, the meeting I had with the presidency this evening that lasted some hours and the conclussion was that the owner of the ATM card he/she is no more interested to receive it and if after few more days from tomorrow and the owner did not show interest to have it, the ATM card will put on HOLD and return abck to World Bank.

I and the Senate President will be leaving tomorrow to Australia for our official duty but I will still have access to check my mail, even the senate president GEN. DAVID MARK (rtd) is aware of the ATM card and he is among the people from Presidency that approved it on her favour, am even begging him so that the ATM will not put on HOLD because of the delay.

I will give you name so that the money will send to Australia and once the money confirm, is him the SENATOR will issue instruction to our office for the dispatching immediately.

Please, this should not be disclosed to 4th party for security reasons. Is only you and A, that I know for this.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Not to a 4th party? Laughing OK, so the rundown of costs is like this :
E: 200 Euros
T: 600 Euros (Well I have a feeling he can raise maybe 550) Wink
A: all the rest
I believe this won´t work, we might need another party Very Happy

Of course, he´s not patient:
Quote:
I am waiting the response of the last mail I sent to you yesterday because is likely we are travelling today, I want to know whether to send the name once we get to Australia for the payment. Inshort I am waiting because the Senator have already drop message in the office that once the money is confirmed the ATM card will insured and dispatch immediately.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

What is he always babbling about a senator?!?

Third, he was confused about A´s email above Laughing (that´s how it ought to be!):
Quote:
I am waiting for your response, I can not understand what your girl friend is saying and we are about leaving.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir most honourable Reverend,

We have bought a secure piggy bank and I put my 200 Euros in it, T has it now since he has to raise the rest from what he gets by selling, I am confident we can make it. Shall I sell my computer to help us be faster?

A is so excited but she has me, i will take care of things together with T and A agreed on being fair to us and the ATM card shall be to her name as you two have already negotiated.

Must we send the money to Australia then, Sir?

Respectfully yours, E

The ball is in your court now, Sir Very Happy

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting on a response, maybe they are actually going to Australia...
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn: A ,

You are getting me wrong, not that I am too forward for the money but I am =
talking about delay on this, the presidency might cancel the delivery if th=
is delay continue from you so please don't see it as if I am interested wit=
h the money for the insurance/courier fees that you need send.

Moreover, I can never disturb you from seeing your boy friday, that is norm=
al thing in some once life. Am not against you having good time with your M=
an.

Good luck, Respectfully,=20

Rev. U

I like him Very Happy
Quote:
Hi there Presidency office ,

Sorry, I can't get back to you right now. Something's come up.
This is cool. How much money is it again? Smile

KEWL LOL
You only think of money. Aren´t we friends? Sad
What shall I pay? Money, from me?

Have a good day

A.

I would like him to know that it is T who is in charge of all our money now, since E is going to sell his computer.

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, I've now taken over A's account, so I decided to inform the lad by sending him an email, not that he knows we've switched hands:

Quote:
Hi!!

Great news, i have found an extra 100 Euros LOL.

oooh I am so interested, this is so cool, please reply quick

How was the flight to Australia? I love that place, I soo wanna go one day!

A

over and out
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F R A N T I C Laughing
Quote:
Attn: E,

What ever you can sale and raise the money I will advise you do that immediately when the ATM card gets to you peopel you will a enough to buy what ever you wish to buy.

Yes, the money will send to the Australia so should I give name to make the paytment?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Ar$e Evil or Very Mad us kids shall sell everything we have? If I sold my computer, hwo should we communicate?

A follow-up from the genius:
Quote:

Good afternoon gentle Men and Lady [?!] , just to inform you that we are now in Australia so should I send the name for the maypent immediately?

I will advise that you people should hurry up because of time delay. And myself and Senate Pressident Gen. Dvaid Mark (rtd) have already call our office and let them know that they should get ready for the dispatching of the ATM card once we confirm the money here in Australia.

Finally, should we give the name to send the money?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

That was a quick flight ! - Again, I decide to fool around a bit Very Happy
Quote:
Merhaba dear honourable Sir Reverend U,

How is the weather in Austrailia? Can you bring us a kangaroo? Can we buy one with out ATM kind and you bring it then?

Are you really advising me to sell my computer? tamam I have an old Playstation 2 and besides I have never liked Grand Theft Auto thatz much.

Will you bring us a kangaroo pic so we can look forward to something from you, out friend, in Australia?

I will meet T at the youth club tonight, he promised me to get all money from his bank savings account today.

Please send us a kangaroo pic!

tün aydin, your friend, E

Now what will the answer be?

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TWO messages off our man today. First is a direct copy o what A received, second is a tad more exclusive:

Quote:
Attn: A,

What ever you can sale and raise the money I will advise you to do that immediately when the ATM card gets to you peopel you will have a enough to buy what ever you wish to buy.

Yes, the money will send to the Australia so should I give name to make the paytment?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

Quote:

Good afternoon gentle Men and Lady, just to inform you that we are now in Australia so should I send the name for the maypent immediately?

I will advise that you people should hurry up because of time delay. And myself and Senate Pressident Gen. Dvaid Mark (rtd) have already call our office and let them know that they should get ready for the dispatching of the ATM card once we confirm the money here in Australia.

Finally, should we give the name to send the money?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

over and out
webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Please, meet your friends A, I sent him message becasue the presidency is threating to cancel the ATM card because of time delay but I have been beging the Senator so that the ATM card will not cancled becasue what I learnt is that the beneficiary is not ready to receive the ATM card. So please, my dear you peole should hurry up and do something immediately so that it will not cancel.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

So I sent:

Quote:
Reverend,

I am sorry for the delay but we have hit some more problems, but I now have a job so I can get some more euros. Please do not rush us otherwise we will not be able to help you

T
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a nice answer from him Very Happy - seems he must be bored in Australia, he finds much time to email us :
Quote:

I want you and your friends to understand that I am here for official work and will not have any sengle time for any other thing and I will like the ATM card dispatch to you people we leave here.

If you have anything to sale and know that you will raise the money from it, I will advise you to do that immediately, when the ATM card gets to you people I think each and every one of you will have enough money to get what he/she want.
So dispose what ever you have to raise the money so that I will send the name that you will use and send the money here in Australia.

About the kangaroo, I don't time for that but I will promise you if I get anybody that will assist you I will let you know.

Listen, the presidency is threating to cancle the ATM because of time wasted, they are seeing is that the beneficiary is not ready/willing to have it now and they have given limited time which the Senator did not tell the actual time.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

So it´s done : E will sell his computer to T and will have to be quiet from next week on. E´s reply:
Quote:
Merhaba dear Revrend,

we will do the best we can. A few days more. I will sell my consoling games and my computer to my friends and it should get me a few hundred Euros.

Please do not leave us now, we are doing all the best we can, we are not so rich but we do not want to lose this chance!

Your partner E

I´m calling myself his "partner" now LOL

The lad resides in Abuja; I have a feeling that they will fail to send money there. As soon as we have the money together, the bank will raise an eyebrow so it won´t be too much harm in trying to ask whether his Australia plane won´t land in Lagos anyway and he can get the money there. First we would have to try once or twice to get it to Abuja tho.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has ignored E but not the rest of the gang, both T and A were sent this to :
Quote:
Attn: ,

Please, T, when ever I send you mail I will like you to go through it carefully and understand me well, I am not rushing you people but what I wanted you people to understand is time, we have wasted a enough time if not that I have ask Senate President GEN. DAVID MARK (RTD) to give the beneficiary of the ATM card more time, they wanted to cancle the payment. If you can understand me you will see why I said to you people that time is not our friends any more.

So when exactly are you people going to send the money? I need to know so that I will know how to delay the protect the rightful owner of the ATM card.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Nothing exciting; since I´m planning a payday for him to make some decision, A just sent him this :
Quote:
Hi, dear Sir U.

LOL Don´t think we are lazy Wink I have sold a lot of my clothes that are unfashionable now

Bet E has good news for you on Monday Wink

We will get the ATM card next week if we send you the money on Monday?

Love, A XOXO

Any similarly good news from T ?

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

British forum members will know about Brighton, well I've been there all week. But back now and I found this:

Quote:

Please, T, when ever I send you mail I will like you to go through it carefully and understand me well, I am not rushing you people but what I wanted you people to understand is time, we have wasted a enough time if not that I have ask Senate President GEN. DAVID MARK (RTD) to give the beneficiary of the ATM card more time, they wanted to cancle the payment. If you can understand me you will see why I said to you people that time is not our friends any more.

So when exactly are you people going to send the money? I need to know so that I will know how to delay the protect the rightful owner of the ATM card.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

So I sent a quick reply back:

Quote:
Reverend,

Again I tell you, we do not know when we can send the money to you, because we do not have it all. I have just been fired from my job for having chicken races in the shop, so I have no more money that I can send. But please give us time.

T

Lets see what happens

EDIT: I know that the reverend was sent an email telling him we had all of the money by now, but maybe this will confuse him a bit
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Much unlike , who thinks that we are just a bunch of "fulls" and criminals, the Reverend U is drooling just one step in front of grabbing the monies Very Happy
Quote:
She said that you have good news for me
09:28 (Vor 1 Stunde)

Your girl friend A, said that you will have a good news for me on Monday and I ask her whether I should send the name that you will use and send the money or what? Should send the name now?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Let´s go to the WU together tomorrow...how many monies do T and A have together now? How much did T pay for my old computer? Very Happy

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot I was in control of A's account Embarassed got this a few hours ago:

Quote:
Attn: A,

I am waiting for the good news you said that your boy friend E, will have for me on Monday whether I should send the name that you people will use to send the money.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

So I sent back a quick reply that should annoy him while keeping with A's character:

Quote:
Of course! Send the name we need LOL!

Over and out
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email from our friend:
Quote:

Good morning to you and your friends.

Below are the information, use it and send the money through western union:

NAME:
ADDRESS: SIDNEY-AUSTRALIA
TEST QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: WHITE
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 1,877 EUROS

Get back to me with the payment information like name,address of the sender and (MTCN). The Senator have already information our office that they should get prepared for the dispatching of the ATM card once we confirm the money here in Australia.

Let me know whether you are sending it today, I have inform the Senator already that you are sending the money for the dispatching of your ATM card today.

Rev. U

I provide the current financial breakdown Laughing
Quote:
Merhaba Dear Sir Reverend U,

we have met today in the afternoon to throw our money together.

I will tell you exactly what we have :

A : sold her clothes from last year, several books, her TV and the other stereo = 740 Euros

me : sold my PSP2 and games, sold my old desktop, sold Marvin my hamster = 490 Euros

T : his job pays about 50 - 60 Euros a week, he tries to save as much as he can. he does not want to give his grandma´s pigg ybank, which contains more than 500 Euros he says
What do you advise us to do?
Uirdent respond please, it´s almost Monday gone.

which bank do you have in Sidney for Western Uniun?

güle güle , your partner E

Any updates from "T" ? Can you improve our monies situation? Very Happy

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking T could provide an amount that makes us 2 euros away maybe?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, U has coughed up 3 emails tonight to E alone Smile can´t post them, I have a "502" error in Gmail. Just trying to find some vaccination.
No.1
Quote:

Send it to the information below through western union, (PATRICK HANK) will go to western union and cash it:

NAME:

When you are through with the payment, send to me the following information: name/address of the sender, and money transfer control number (MTCN).

Rev. U

No.2
Quote:
1,730 Euros, is it what you peole gathered?
17:03 (Vor 8 Stunden)

That means what you are sending is: 740 Euros + 490 Euros + 500Euros: 1,730 Euros

He does the calculating for us Laughing
No.3...just a repeat of no.1. WU, whatever it is, must be very important for our ATM. Maybe we get a WU-ATM... why not ask him?

In the meantime, I will look for a bank in Nigeria, which inexplicably might fit his interests more than one in Australia. Needless to say, what do we know about WU !

He has explained it to A once (and repeatedly), too bad she´s on holiday right now Laughing Alas, yet another day wasted Very Happy too bad.

Interesting...even a WU addressee in "Australia" can actually be in Nigeria - of course "I" do not know this Smile . My suggestion is, let´s rather find a nice (fake) bank in Australia and send the money there Smile so that he will complain.

Webmeister, can you ask him for a "secure WU bank" in Sidney, Australia? Could you also whine a bit please, about how much this means to you etc? Wink

EDIT TU, noon : Just sent him this for stalling.
Quote:
merhaba dear Reverend U,

I have two questions :

Who is ? I thought we need the senator Dr. David for the ATM card to issue.

Please give us good advice on a good bank in Australia where you receive the money quickly.
thanks
güle güle

T, any other questions? Wink Please write him.

Quote:
Re: Send it to , name
17:39 (Vor 3 Stunden)
Attn: Erdogan,

, is a secretary to our embassy here in Australia, so you don't have problem sending it in his name. Senator, will not have time to go to western union for the cashing of the money.

Send it by western union because it will be very fast to receive it, once you send the payment infomation, Today again the Senator have called our office to get prepared for dispatching of the ATM card once we confirm the money here.
Send it to name.

Rev. U

Aah, so PH is a good boy and WU is the quickest bank in Australia, like the fastest mouse of Mexico Confused

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 new emails from him in the meantime, he is drooling, well I think it´s time for a payday now.
Unfortunately, T is away, so just another multiple post by me, myself and I Crying or Very sad Wink
Quote:

Good day gentel Men and Lady, I thought that the information of the payment will send to us before now and Senator is not happy with me because I told him with all assurance yesterday that we are picking the money today base on what you said that you people have gathered the money and he wants to give final instruction to dispatch the ATM card to the Address we have with us once we confirm the money here.

He (SENATOR DAVID),is even asking me whether A, is the rightful beneficiary of the say funds because he is the very last person from Presidency that endorse the approval of the ATM card on Aglaia's favour. Please, you people should not let me look stupid before him (DAVID). My happiness is that, he so much believe in every word I offer to him so please make sure you send the money across immediately today through western union with the information I sent to you and get back to me with the payment information like, name,address of the sender/money tranfer control number (MTCN) for the easy cashing from western union office. Why he ask me the question is because of time delay and I told him that she is arranging the money to get the ATM card insured.

I re-confirm the information to avoid making mistake:

NAME:

Send the payment information once you are through with western union.

Rev. U

Quote:
Am not happy.
09:55 (Vor 4 Stunden)

Good morning gentel Men and Lady.

I felt bad and disappointed yesterday when I give impression that the money will send yestertday, My only concern is that, I want the ATM card to dispatch to you people before we leave here but you people will not understand. Please, you people should not allow the presidency to cancel the ATM card, it will affect my life and my family will feel bad too.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Ok, I don´t want a lad to feel bad Cool
Quote:
Attention dear Sir Reverend U, merhaba

I also feel bad since we have only about 1400 Euros at the moment.
After the bank fees it will be only 1300 something.

I wish A to get this ATM card in her name please

I have been to the bank just now and at least sent you this money we already have.
Can you send her the ATM card immediately and we get you the rest?

here is your information. please note the bank clerk did the transfer for me since I am only 16 :

MTCN: ... oh, it´s all so fake
Sender : ...even more Laughing
Receivers name : what you gave me, also question and answer
Amount : 1328 Euro

Hope to hear from you good news. A will be happy to pleasereceive her ATM card

your partner E

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah sorry i've been away so T has been rested, and strangely no new messages in his box. There was this in A's box though:

Quote:
Attn: Aglaia,

Good morning gentel Men and Lady.

I felt bad and disappointed yesterday when I give impression that the money will send yestertday, My only concern is that, I want the ATM card to dispatch to you people before we leave here but you people will not understand. Please, you people should not allow the presidency to cancel the ATM card, it will affect my life and my family will feel bad too.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U,

So what do you want me to reply with?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends what laddie says to our payday Very Happy
A could ask him how much worth was her ATM card again, and generally rave about whatever she wants to buy with it (anything you can imagine, from cabrio to horses) Laughing

LOL he has received the eenfohmashun but cannot go to the bank until tomorrow Laughing so please just write something happy and full of anticipation!

Laddie is happy for now :
Quote:
Everything should be by tomorrow not today please, bear with us.

EDIT, one day later : He is no more happy Very Happy

He called Enno´s pimp phone : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1207660#1207660

and left me 3 emails (all IPs from London now?!? He is located in Abuja, actually, and telling me about Australia...):
Quote:
E,

This is the MTCN: ... , you sent to me and (P H) have gone for the cashing and he was told that the MTCN is wrong, please check and re-confirm it to me immediately.

Quote:
If possible scan the paymnet slip and send it to me immediately

Quote:
Am waiting, send to me scan copy of the payment slip

Sent him this for the moment:
Quote:
merhaba Dear Reverend u,

where is our ATM card then? Can you send it on Monday?

i will go to a frend and hope to use his scanner. will write more later. thanks for the call, A is not here at th emoment, she´s with her parents.

güle güle

And here is the actual thing :
Quote:
Merhaba Dear Reverend U

i have found it, here is the payment receipt
tamam, when do you send A the ATM card Sir?

tün aydin
--
from your friend, E, Berlin

Now, where is our ATM card? Very Happy

EDIT 5 emails (!) - I can´t be bothered with him now, E is not sleeping at home Very Happy
He is thinking he cannot get his cash since there is one special Ghana bank specified in the form - which is indeed on purpose because that one has been known to arrest scammers!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

webmeister, I guess now you will find some messages in your inbox Very Happy

If not, then tomorrow E will put the blame on you, ok? Wink - We could also demand to speak the nebulous "senator", who happens to have the name of my twat, interestingly. Seems Mariam Abacha and Charles Soludo are a flavour of last summer?

The following emails were all sent in between 10 minutes. I am also afraid his thumbs will fall off from having called e6ffdyr0´s number again and again this night - good to know his pimp phone is off 95% of all times Very Happy

He used such a cunning system of small fonts, normal fonts, big and very big fonts which I can hardly emulate - looks very childish. Maybe I will make an apt remark late tomorrow Wink

One thing I do not understand, how does this Abuja lad always get London - IPs since the other day? An associate? - He has always been this same character, no widow, no bank boy, no nothing; he is only talking about one senator but never impersonated him.
Quote:

I said that you should direct the money here in Australia, you went and sent the money to (GHANA) who ask you to send it to GHANA? please, go to the bank immediatey where you made the transfer, ask the clerk to direct the money here in AUSTRALIA, P H, have gone to the western union saveral time but he can not be able to see the money and is even looking very stupid before the workers og the westewrn union. Go and re-sent it to AUSTRALIA immediately.

I have gone through the payment slip you sent to me and everything was wrong, tell the clerk that assist you do the payment, that he/she should please, re-send the money to AUSTRALIA with the name P H, not GHANA. And how much is the total amount? Do it very fast this morning but everything concerning the dispatching on the ATM card should Monday/Tuesday. How come GHANA? have I ever mention Ghana to you since our communication?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Quote:

Didn't you go through the payment slip when the clerk gave it to you? He/she sent the money to Ghana instead of Australia, what a costly mistake is that? Ask the clerk that you want the money to send to Australia not Ghana. NOT GHANA.

Go and correct it and get back to me immediately with the new payment information. And make sure you scan the new payment slip and send it to me. What is the best time to call and talk to you people?

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

Quote:
Howq much did you sent?

Quote:

Give the clerk this below information, ask him/her to use it and the money for you:

NAME: P H
ADDRESS: AUSTRALIA

And make sure you go through the payment slip when he/she is through of sending the money so that you can be able to find out if there is any mistake.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

What a dumbass. It seems he wrote an email every time he did not get through to "me".
What does he have against Ghana? Wink (as if it did matter where this criminal spots the WU oasis!)

Seems like he is stalking e6ffdyr0´s pimp phone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Am worried to hear from you and I want to talk to you on phone
16:12 (Vor 4 Stunden)
Quote:

I have trying your phone number to talk to you but is on answering machine please, release it from answering system so that I will have access to to talk you.

Have you gone to the bank as I directed you? What I saw in the western union payment slip you sent to me is $1,328.00 but what you said that you sent is 1,328.00 Euros, remember is suppose to be Euro not Dollar. I am totally confuse for the hole thing because Patrick Hank, went to the western union and he was told again that the money can not found. Tell the clerk to re-send the money to his name Patrick Hank, in Australia.

Send the payment information once you are through with western union.

Rev. U

F R A N T I C Laughing
Quote:

Have you gone to the bank and stop the money? I told you that you should go to the bank and tell the clerk that assist you for the transfer, that he/she did not stop the money to the right place, that it is Australia that you want him to send it not Ghana.

I have discuss with the Senator the problem that you have sent the money but the person that assist you made a mistake and sent to Ghana instead of Australia.
I want you to calm down and do what I said you should do immediately so that the money will not pick up by another person.

Go through all those mails I have been sending to you and reply it one after the order. Every thing about dispatching the ATM card should next week depending how fast you are to re-send the money.

And I said that I want to talk to you and tomorrow is Sunday if you can give me time to call and talk to both of you guys I will appreciate it so much. What time do you want me to call? And try gather A and T, together so that I will talk to all of you.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

It´s actually nice of you that you think we are all doing right and that it´s just a mistake by that bank clerk Smile
Calling the whole of us, that will be a dream, however...why don´t you go to Ghana and write me from there? Smile Instead, just to tease me, you´re always showing a useless London IP Evil or Very Mad

webmeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

still nothing in Ts box from the good reverend, I'm starting to think he may have dropped me :/

There are a couple of things in As box but they look to be copies of what he has sent to E

I sent a quick response back to him just to check on how the money transfer is going:

Quote:
Have you received money yet?! I would love to have money like that, I could buy anything!! I could by a car, a house, or loads of things to eat!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic