SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is video membership okay?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
davidlivingstone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

My lad has told me that he will:

Quote:
accept the any thing in from of id

So I thought I might send him Dav1d's membership card for "Presumption Adult Video Store". It would just include his name and membership number and not his photo or signature, although the store's logo may include a nice photo of a woman in latex. Or maybe a guy in leather. Anyway, I digress...

The question is, does this violate the "don't send id" rule? Any thoughts?
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q - Could he possibly recycle it and use it in a part of a scam to fool a victim, maybe from another county, or maybe as part of building a plausible identity?

A - <enter your thought here>

If yes, don't do it.

And I think your proposal ticks a "yes" box.

Just my $0.02

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi and welcome Smile

protocol seems to be "don't send them anything they can use". Whether or not they can use it depends on how good it is. They don't really want ID, they just want to see if you're playing along. your best bet is to rename a .DLL file as a .JPG, or generate a junk file by other means, or banjax a scanned passport to make it unreadable and unuseable. Or just include a link to a dead photobucket file. Sending them obvious shit means that it can never be recycled. They don't need a good scan or readable ID, either for their purposes or yours Wink

If they complain give them a li'l slap. remember: dem be dey mugu. you be dey masta ooooo.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
remember: dem be dey mugu. you be dey masta ooooo.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait 100's of Lotto Lads at once and never send any ID.

I have pre-prepared sets of personal info - all faked which makes them happy and they move on. Send him a picture of you and your house and family - maybe the Brady Bunch from a picture off the net. He can identify your family from that can't he ?

There are some nice useless ID's on my siggy link but if I can get away without using them (and I can) I don't bother.

He contacted you - so he knows who you are. If he thinks you are the wrong person, ask him questions about yourself - like, is the person he is looking for 6 foot six 70 pounds with long blonde hair in a pony tail down to your waist. That should clear up any doubt. Very Happy

The longer you draw it out - the better. he gets exhausted frustrated and wishes he was dead and never raised the issue.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that Presumption Adult Video Store didn't use actual membership cards, but only membership numbers that they enter in the computer? Isn't your membership number 4679344? Just send that to the lad and tell him that's your ID number. It should be fine. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to dig this up as proof of lad recycling, also it still cracks me up Laughing

Mega Cool

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So does this one: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128544

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
davidlivingstone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that. I'll just send a large random file. I wonder what his email limit is...

This is my first bait and I haven't really set it up very well. I should just chuck it in and start again, but its my first so there is some sentimental value...
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ you should keep going, you never know where it will end up, any Lad being pre-occupied by a baiter is a good Lad.
A lot of baits start out small, and end up who knows where!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic