SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tale of Lads Fighting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on YIM with Lad#1 - we've been chatting for a week.

I get an unsolicited IM from Lad #2 I tell him I don't know him, and ask that he email me.

I then tell Lad #1 the screen name of the strange person IMing me.

Lad #1 then tells me that Lad #2 is a scammer. He then goes on to
explain about the bad men that scam innocents. He makes me
promise not to do any business with Lad#2.

I then get an email from Lad #2 telling me that he feels I am dating someone from his country Ghana, and that person will bring me trouble and heart break and that Lad#1 is a scammer.

I believe that both Lads know each other, and Lad #1 got upset with Lad #2 for trying to chop his dolla.

I'm supposed to receive a picture of Lad #1 tomorrow holding a sign declaring his love for me. If he doesn't come through with the picture, I will then tell him that Lad #2 is calling him a scammer, and play it from there.
Of course even if I do get the picture/sign, I'm still going to email Lad#2 and ask how he knows Lad#1 is a scammer.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like a lot of fun! Laughing

I would guess that they don't actually know each other though.

You can get a lot of mileage out of them with this. You can keep telling them that the other one did all of these wonderful things, and that you believe him to be the legitimate one. I once did this to one of my lads, only the second lad was imaginary.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Scarlet,

I love lad unrest, as Ima said they most likely dont know each other but thats fine, you may be able to introduce them to each other Wink

It may be possible to find out which internet cafe they are scamming from through their IPs, it is unlikely but possible to get one of the lads to travel to the internet cafe to meet the other, lads are too lazy to belt the snot out of each other if they have to travel too far but if they are not too far apart some local tension could be a good result.

Good luck on the sign pick and good luck on getting these 2 in the ring Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Scarlett Laughing

Lads will often tell love scam victims to remove their profiles once they're "engaged", for this very reason. They're always terrified another lad is going to come along.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice.

I do know they are both in Ghana according to their IP headers.
I'll check and see if they are close to each other internet café wise.

I do like the idea of introducing them to each other.

I believe my character may already be on a list of some sort. Lad #2 claims he has been dreaming of me since viewing my profile on yahoo.
I don't have a yahoo profile for one, and two my character didn't have a yahoo address a week ago.

ETA: I ddn't abuse the accidently sent IM lad. Told him to email my characers address, and tell me about himself.
He did email, and that's where he told me that I shouldn't trust Lad #1.
It also gave me a chance to check his IP address.

I figured it might be a test, so when I told Lad #1, he seemed really upset, and wanted me to promise not to talk to the "skamer". I asked him if he knew this Lad #2 Yahoo ID. He didn't answer that question. Just went on and on how I shouldn't do business with anyone I didn't know on the internet. He even went on to explain some of the scams people there do to innocents. I asked him why they did that, & why didn't the bad people get a job like he has. He didn't answer that one either. Wink

Also, I'm testing his fidelity by sending him a reply to his profile on a dating site by another one of my characters. I'll see if he responds to her as well. If he does, then hmmmm....I might some day discover he's cheating on me...and I won't be a happy camper. Evil or Very Mad Wink

Last edited by Scarlett on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't have a yahoo profile for one, and two my character didn't have a yahoo address a week ago

This is good, as fun as it would be dont pick him up on that, he may use it on a real vic tipping them off. abuse a random lad instead Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do have to wonder though, how lad #2 got your ID to ASIM you? I have had lads come at me from other accounts that are really theirs, just to check my fidelity. That's why I try to stick with one lad with each profile of mine and if I get an ASIM I remain loyal to lad #1. Then again, I've never had a #2 tell me #1 is a scammer too. Usually #1 is reassured that I'm not a baiter and that I'm honest and the whole issue goes away.

In your case it does sound like lads on the same team are competing for jobs.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today Lad #1 didn't email me the picture/sign.

So, when I chatted w/him on YIM, I told him about the email from lad #2.

I gave lad #1 lad #2s yahoo ID.

Lad #1 is emailing Lad #2 to stop saying false things about Lad#1 to me.

Lad #2 IM'd me yet again, and told me Lad #1 is a scammer.

I received a reply from Lad #1 from another of my characters at a dating site. He asked that me to add him to my yahoo.
I did so, and surprise (not) he's hitting on my other character.

Later I feel that Lad #1 is going to discover characters 1 & 2 are friends with each other.
And after he swore his promise to god that he was faithful only to my character #1
How can he cheat? Evil or Very Mad
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like you are having fun playing with their minds, that is what baiting is all about, keep it up and keep us informed

I could offer some more advice about ways to bait them but I kind of like where you are going anyway so I think I will sit back and laugh along with this lad fighting comedy Laughing

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a message from Lad #2 asking why I gave lad #1 his email information. I replied that it was because Lad #1 told me he was a scammer. Lad #2 didn't like that, and is offering to prove he is real.

Update on the picture/sign.

Lad #1 is a lazy lad. His excuse for not giving me the picture/sign today was because he was sick to his stomach, and had his pastor take him to the hospital. He's all better now.
Well, I asked for a copy of the doctor's records. He couldn't do that.

Then I told him I must have an email from his Pastor Jam#s stating that he really was sick and taken to the hospital.

I received the email for the pastor. Here it is. Laughing

Dear Sxxx,
this is pastor jamxs, the young man who is lucky just came to my house now with tears and telling me about you and the picture he suppose to sent to you today, why he didn't send the picture to you is that he was ill and it was a stomach problem but thank God is ok now and that take a whole day, and we came back from hospital by 5.pm in the evening and he was so weak then i ask him to lie down in my house before he will go back home, that is why he has not send the picture and before then he told me that he was suppose to send you a picture with sign and the first one that he snap was not good so he has to snap another one that will be clear and nice, lucky is a very good young man i like him and he is a very prayerful young man.
so i want you to understand that nobody is above illness and i thank God that he is okay now some people sick for so many days but God so kind he sick for one day and he got healed my sister in Christ i am assuring you that tomorrow by the mighty name of Lord Jesus i will make sure that he will send the photograph with sign to you. The hospital we went we only pay for card then after the treatment i paid for the hospital bill, so my sister in Christ the hospital we went to, they only gave us a card then after that we paid for the bill, just because we went for an affordable hospital

Thank you sister may God bless you for understanding me and i am praying for the relationship between you and brother lucky and God almighty will keep you and him together as long as he lives.

REGARDS, PASTOR JAMxS AK3KU.

Any bets on the chances of me getting the picture/sign tomorrow?

ETA: Lad #1 didn't like Lad#2 trying to take over his victim.
Lad #1 did prove his love by sending the picture/sign I posted as my first.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic