SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Campers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About twice a month I mass mail the mugus a big list (1500-2000) of their own addresses with a message:

Quote:
HELLO BRODA

ONE LOVE. FREE MUGU LIST. YOU HELP ME SOMETIME, OK? HELP YOURSELF:

Most of the responses I receive are enthusiastic, like happy campers:

Quote:
"thank you guy for the help you have gave me now can you tell me were you are now."

"Thanks for your emails forwarded to me and appreciate it if you can send me more and God bless me."

"How are you, I get the mails you send to me, but I do not know you very well please kindly tell me who you are and tell me if this mail are good mail, I promise you that if I get any thing from the mail I will let you know ok. and please remind me what did I do for you, I can't remember, or did you think that I will reply you with my personal email so that you can take my password . If it is that you most know that I have been in to this game for many years"

"I Really Appreciate This!!
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me and i really like the all the e-mails u sent to me and if you are truly straight to me we will run things forever and u will also gain something from me aswell so i will like to have ur phone number so we can talk via phone. Hope to hear from u soon."

"my brother what can i say is god that we bless you for me thank you very much for the emails that you send for me god bless you please i we like to know you more here is my email address [email protected] you can write me here thanks"

"Hello Guy
How are you ? who are you and were are you in africa .
my name is chukwuk4 , i am a full guyman if you need me to work whit you no problem but i will like to know you so we can run thins out for awere self i am in abijan .please send me a current site let me work on it and send you a job
thanks
chukwuk4"

"Hi,NWANNA,
Thank u so much for the email u forwarded to me,well myis David,u can write to through my boc [email protected] ,live in LOMETOGO
Hope to hear from u Soonest.
Your Brother
DAVID"

"BRODA YOU TOO MUCH..ONE LOVE MAKE US ALL YAHOOZEE 4LIFE"

"the mugu list u gave me i don throw am finish i bey i fit get another one from u or u teach me how to sareach the mugu list 4 NET i beg .thanks
my yahoo id [email protected] my no +xxx2442674 i hope to hear from u .thanks MY name is ik from NIGERIA in malaysia"

There is the occasional customer complaint from an unhappy camper:

Quote:
"HELLO MUGU,
YOU ARE A BIG MUGU.HELP YOUR SELF FIRST AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF I SEE THIS YOUR FULKING MAIL AGAIN IN ANY OF MY BOX I WILL CLOSE THAT YOURS BOX.MUGU DIE.LOOK FOR FRESH JOB AND DO MONKEY."

I "seeded" the list one time with a fresh account of my own and got a hit rate from their subsequent mass mailings of about 2-1/2 percent. So they are wasting much more time and effort than I am.

It really is a "mugu list". Like DeNiro in Godfather Part II: "I never lie to my friends".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great, some insightful coments. "I am a full guyman" Like boiler room chatter.
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. I wonder if you would get more responses if you used the word "maga" or "client" instead of "mugu". As I understand it, mugu is more of an insult, and used less frequently.

Instead of sending lads thier own addresses, why not send out a more select list of baiter addies. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find volunteers. Very Happy

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got one or two here ^^^^ , just drop me a pm for the addy's Twisted Evil I like playing the game on their terms Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic