SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Internet Cafe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Mr Kenneth Kabila' solicits my help to invest his 25 million dollar hoard, now in a box with a security company. His opening letter came as a MS Word-file named 'Kabila Format.doc'. Which, according to the document properties, was last saved by no other than Mr. Internet Cafe! Laughing

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Write him back

Dear Internet Cafe,

Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^It goes without saying I did just that! Very Happy

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he the winner of a hunk contest?

If so, can we have pics?
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I does sort of imply that the cafe provides a scam support service. Sad
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is 99% why internet cafes exist in Nigeria...
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... and Mr Internet Cafe's reply arrived...
Quote:
I received your mail concerning the proposal i sent to you,though you addressed me as internet cafe man.
any way, am not blaming you because evil men have change the world.but i want to tell you that am not as you thought,
believe it or not.so if you really want to know the truth about the letter i sent to you go ahead and give me your information,thank God that you are a Barrister.

Yeah right... Very Happy

Mckitten
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Max Wieldruk wrote:
... and Mr Internet Cafe's reply arrived...
Quote:
I received your mail concerning the proposal i sent to you,though you addressed me as internet cafe man.
any way, am not blaming you because evil men have change the world.but i want to tell you that am not as you thought,
believe it or not.so if you really want to know the truth about the letter i sent to you go ahead and give me your information,thank God that you are a Barrister.

Yeah right... Very Happy

LOL@internet cafe man
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, are we not just educating the lads here Confused
Quote:

That is 99% why internet cafes exist in Nigeria...

Not at all sure that's true either. OK, the scambaiting viewpoint gives you a pretty cynical view of internet cafes and wuxfers but I'm sure a lot of people use them for entirely legitimate purposes. As I understand it, it's next to unheard of to own your own pc in West Africa, let alone have access to teh interwebs. Even most of the cafes don't have broadband AFAIK.

I have an Indian lad who's really keen to become a TWAT . So keen in fact, that for a while I thought I'd found a real live BADger. But no, although he tells me he's downloaded the TWAT application forms he can't open them. I've explained about .pdfs but I think the cafe won't let him download Adobe.
Damn.
SG
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to d/l the free Mexican version. It's called Abode, and it doubles as a low cost shelter....

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic