SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is not the same phone number as before (driver).

The only scenario that seems plausible is that he is indeed in custody, but they have a different way of doing things in small-town Africa, so they are trying to help him get the $300 he needs to settle the debt... Thus he was able to contact a buddy back home & give him the login info to the gomer1 box to take care of helping him out of the mess (or maybe there really was a second lad all along)...

Alternately, the whole police thing is bogus & is a ploy of some sort, but then that doesn't make sense because he wanted to be picked up at the police station, & I don't see a lad putting himself in the hands of the cops if he doesn't need to...

Question This is a mistery, perhaps our resident detective @Pablo can weigh-in.

Somebody will have to call. I cannot today! I'd be happy to on Monday.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - I noticed this comment in one of the Emails to yourself:

Quote:
he is been detained by the Police because he got late to the Area late at night and himself and other passenger were detained

So are we assuming two lads again...??

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba
Oh,...
Yes I had noticed that comment & was Confused but brushed it off. Indeed, ok, now I get why you had titled the thread w/ "lads", ok.

Well, there are 2 distinct things here regarding the matter:
1) The email writting styles, w/ hindseight, suggest that mrmicheal addy & gomer1 are two diff. scammers, but this is undetrmined. Question I am starting to get the feeling that they (oga involved) sent a sacrificial lamb / disposable asset. http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456113
2) Your comment above, yes, maybe 2 lads on safari Question

Hold on to your hats, this just in:
Quote:
Alf,

I want to state first that i only told her to be patient when she said that she will be coming so i didn't say anything to hurt her Very Happy .Secondly i am not happy the way you spent your Money.I know that it's not my Business but it is very Irresponsible the way you spent your Money and i am begining to get bad with you because we are far below the supposed payment and yet you are still spending more of the Money.You better stop and reduce spending :yikes: .Make sure you conclude everything with Mr.Micheal because he need to be get back as soon as Possible. Embarassed

As for your whisky,Mike will get you some when he arrive Tomorrow Mad .I have already given the Safari Camp the Location were Micheal is and how to pick him up.So Contact the safari to do that Immediately. Thumbs down

Thanks

Mr.Gomer
@Doc - I will not be replying, have at it Wink

Here is that call to 5imba int'l inquiry line: (not same guy, I agree)
http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/whocalled.WAV

Compare to:
http://media.putfile.com/mr-micheal4-24-Jul-2008-09-15-19

Guys I'm out of the loop for the day, probably, have RL. If someone decides to call the so-called 'police station' that would be great, please coordinate w/ 5imba. I could call tomorrow

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Bernie Rhodxx,

I sent Mr.Micheal Contact to you earlier and you are yet to Contact the Police Officer.The Officer's name is Mr.Lawrence and his phone number is +23777576399,Mudemba.They are waiting for your Contact so that Mr.Micheal can be Directed and taken to the Camp.I want to ask if the name of your Camp is also chipazine Camp?Please go ahead and do that as soon as Possible.

As for the Payment that you said was sent to Mr.Micheal,i spoke to him and he said that no payment was made to him so i will advive that since you are close to Mudemba,Make haste to Contact the Police man,Mr.Lawrence.

Thanks and hope to get get a positive Response from You.

Mr.Gomer

It will be fascinating to hear what Mister Lawrence has to say.. Very Happy

In the meantime, I want to get this mugu off of Gmail so that I can check his IP.
The number that they claim is the police station is infact a mobile phone number on the MTN network.
http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

So perhaps the whole detained by the police story is rubbish, but why would they want to meet at the police station?
Do they want ME arrested...... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So perhaps the whole detained by the police story is rubbish, but why would they want to meet at the police station? Do they want ME arrested......

That is one possibility but I think unlikely. I think that the police station detention is true likely for non payment. They Michael (plus maybe one more) have been insisting that they are going to 5imba Safari and no one has heard of the camp. Prove that it exists by getting someone to vouch for it and they would be released likely with 5imba Safari guaranteeing the debt.

If someone does call the police station you might want to check on the identity of those detained. I would think that the police have probably have real identities and residence addresses.

The Scam structure is probably starting to unravel. At some point they (the Nigerians) are going to start working together again. As well as Alf's diminishing funds they probably are reminding themselves that they have invested in this scam and it "will" pay off. They now seem to be hanging on to 5imba Safari is real. Great observation juju4u that every time you bait them with nonsense they are forthcoming either with information or something that makes sense.

One thought is ask them why they are detained? They might just answer truthfully if they think it will get them released.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The number that they claim is the police station is infact a mobile phone number on the MTN network.
It is possible that the police guy would want a call on his cell (?)... Small town, maybe no official "jail" (?)

Quote:
So perhaps the whole detained by the police story is rubbish,

Crying or Very sad
Quote:
but why would they want to meet at the police station?
Do they want ME arrested......
Thought about that too. Question Seems unlikely, but would be a hell of a compliment Thumbs up

I speak French, & I have a few ideas of how to trip up the "so-called' police officer on a call... For one I could play Bernie (as long as its not the lad on the other end), & say something like, hey, theres no police station inmundemba... The answer/reaction should reveal the authenticity of the person. If its for real we could make him aware that he has a criminal there... Other suggestions...
It'll be a tough call to handle for sure; depending on the identity of the person there are three direction I forsee taking w/ the conversation.
Anyone wit info on Mundemba, the municipality. the police station, etc...?

Quote:
I think that the police station detention is true likely for non payment. They Michael (plus maybe one more) have been insisting that they are going to Simba Safari and no one has heard of the camp. Prove that it exists by getting someone to vouch for it and they would be released likely with 5imba Safari guaranteeing the debt.
This is what I think too.

Quote:
I want to ask if the name of your Camp is also chipazine Camp?
That could be used to drive him/them further into the bush if they ever escape... Carefull, answering yes could get him released!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to think that they are really being detained by the police. I could be official detention for non-payment, or a bribe to release him.
Lottolads just aren't smart enough to come up with a crazy idea like this to get you down there to save him. They sound genuinely pissed and in trouble to me. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well it seems Ihava is now Lucy. Unfortunately Ihava is on a plane right now and cannot answer.
Quote:
Hello Lucy,

It is not Important right now that you go to yaunde as i have already instruct Mr.Micheal on what to do and things will be Okay.You will not lose your House because your brother has alot to gain as soon as he meet with Mr.Micheal so just be patient.

Thanks

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want to ask if the name of your Camp is also chipazine Camp?

I suspect he may be asking if you are making a monkey out of him!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I suspect he may be asking if you are making a monkey out of him!
Interesting factoid: There are 3 RL camps w/in the Korup Natl forest... One of those is a "chimpanzee camp". Some of the baiters here have in the past instructed their mugu(s) to proceed into the park, past the chimpanzee camp, and on to 5imba camp. Very Happy It was either Doc Williams or SlapHappy, I forget. Currently the lad(s) accept everything we say as reality Laughing

@5imba - did you get a caller ID (phone number) w/ that last voicemail?

I will call tomorrow the "police"... I hope I don't screw it up. Is it a vioaltion of the third party rule to notify them that they have a criminal that needs extraditing to Nigeria (if they are the police)... Or is that even wise considering the lad's options? If he is being held for $300 then if he doesn't pay he may be worst off then what the crooked African police may have to offer in terms of prosecution. Question I also don't want to verify that 5imba camp exists to make his life easier, or that may just send him wondering on foot into the bush. Question I feel like this: Confused

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck, they might drive him up to the camp if there is money in it for them.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone wit info on Mundemba, the municipality. the police station, etc...?

I picked up minimal information. I still haven't found anything about local political structure. Some local information on Mundemba.

Site for current weather briefing for Mundemba. It also has basic information.
Approximate population for 7 km radius from center of Mundemba 2072
By air Douala is < 90 miles away.

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/CM/9/Mundemba.html

Edit: The place to stay Mundemba is Boseme Hotel (It may be the only current hotel) sometimes called Boseme cafe. You will get about half dozen hits on this in Google

This link has some photos of Mundemba text in German

http://kamerun.brainstormers.ch/2007_2008/02_limbe_kumba_mundemba.html

Population for cities in Cameroon Lists 88 towns and cities with population >= 5400

http://www.tageo.com/index-e-cm-cities-CM.htm

p.

Last edited by pablo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju4u, sorry I have dropped the ball. Had work to do all day, and am now getting to bed for an early wake up. Will be back on line around noon Chicago time. Sorry for not replying. Best bet is to keep him moving towards Korup, and keep saying "chimpanze camp", which gets him a four hour trek into the bush before he twigs.

Nice work! If this is still active tomorrow afternoon, will plug in.

Night!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well i think it is morning there now so Ihava has arrived at the airport.
Quote:
Mr Gomer
I have arrived at the airport in Yaounde. I am going to find a hotel to rest up after the long journey.
this place is quite scary. it feels like everyone is looking at me. I think it might be my blonde hair and my double D's. I must say that i often look at them for hours myself.
Mr Gomer are you in Cameroon?
Ihava

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I also don't want to verify that 5imba camp exists to make his life easier

I had a similar situation with a lad picked up at the Prudential, his partner was begging me to ring Accra Police. I was tempted to ring and confirm the lad was a 419,er, but I reckoned (a) they'd worked that out for themselves (B) Backing up the lad's claim that a mystery internet monk had sent him there only helped the lad, as it was his story sounded laughable.

I think ringing the Police only helps your lad with his tale that someone put him up to this caper and he is an innocent victim.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As an alternative before phoning the police on their mobile phone... Rolling Eyes

What if I Email Mr Gomer, and tell him that I did exactly as he asked. I personally visited Mundemba police station with the $300 only to be told that there was nobody called Inspector Lawrence, nor were they detaining anyone named Mister Michaels.... Very Happy

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What if I Email Mr Gomer, and tell him that I did exactky as he asked. I personally visited Mundemba police station with the $300 only to be told that there was nobody called Inspector Lawrence, nor were they detaining anyone named Mister Michaels....
That sounds good to me... Either that or you could argue that there is no police station there (I coould be wrong, but I get the impression that it is nothing more then an outpost marking the entrance to the Korup park, as opposed to a proper village).

Sad I was getting all hoped up for a phone call in which I would be Inspector Clusoe, a hired private detective of 5imba camp... & ... No, No, as far as I understand the Cameroon camp has not been built yet, it is nothing more then an idea on paper... You must be confused... Mr. Wizcunson is staying at the Benin camp Laughing He is a drunk that confuses everything & is creating dissaray & chaos everywhere he goes.

@Doc - No worries, it's always the lad's fault, not yours Laughing

@Pablo - Thanks for all the research! Thumbs up

@roycropper - Yes, therin the delema!... Thanks for sharing that experience. If only we could figure out if its really the police. Jusging from 5imba's last post I am a mugu myself for buying into it (cell phone). & again quoting 5imba: It would be fascinating to see what
@Master - Cool, looking forward to Ihava arrivering in cameroon.
Quote:
I must say that i often look at them for hours myself.
Where do you get this stuff? LOL_sign

Last edited by juju4u on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I replied to gomer-lad from yesterdays' emails:
Quote:
Will he be brigin a cas of wiski, twelve botles?

I havent seen mr micheal yet. 5imba people say theres no police statien at mundembaba. tell him to go past the monkeys camp, 5imba is just past the monkeys camp, follow the path past the chimpanzie camp further. then theres a set with 3 big trees on the left end the road branche to the left, turn. next folow the sines to simba camp. ok.

as fur as the policee prublem, i donut know whats goin on but aksed 5imba people to help end they say theres no policee in mundebeba.

Ihava is comin to camp.

Quote:
What if I Email Mr Gomer, and tell him that I did exactly as he asked. I personally visited Mundemba police station with the $300 only to be told that there was nobody called Inspector Lawrence, nor were they detaining anyone named Mister Michaels....
You could still do that despite my last email to the lad... My character never gets his facts straight Very Happy

Edit: Yes, there ARE cops in Mundemba:
Quote:
The town of Mundemba is a quiet, peaceful place, theft is rare and security is paramount. Several security services are available through the local police.
http://yannperrier.free.fr/site%20korup/anglais4.html
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Mundemba+police+

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is going quite well, so much confusion! What if you were to call "the police" and ask who he is, who the lad is, but never answer who you are, or give the lad an "out" with the police. It is very tempting to see who this guy is. I also think it's highly possible that the police use cell phones, as they are easier to deploy and service than landlines. This guy could be a corrupt policeman trying to get some quick cash, too.

Get your answers but not answer any of his questions? Tempting... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy ( Wink BTW your ID is what I would have gotten if...) - Yes, that is a good idea - I thought about that. It might work & it might not... If he is the 'federalez', then he is not likely to entertain answering questions w/out a proper introduction (hence the inspector clusoe charcater suggestion). Do you have any further suggestions as to how to handle the call? I'll do it if 5imba gives his rubber-stamp of approval.

Oh, BTW, did you mention confusion (let's see if the lad replies to this character):
-just sent to gomer-lad-
Quote:
hey gomer can you pleas tell me whats this all about. Ihavas boyfriend is pissed off after someone & it aint gonna be me. what on earth did you do to her? she should be in this evening tonite i have to sober up now. why did mr micheal not contac me direct? can he get here befor ihava pleas?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jul 27, 2008 3:31 PM
Subject: gday
To: alf wizcunson

Gday mate
Howzit goin. coor its been a blinder down here in the outback mate. the cockatoos are singin their asses off we got mob's a roo's three paddocks thick. I bin blowen em away with me shottie but the little blighters keep rooten n now theres more than eva.
it's comin inta black budgie season jeez those buggers neva leave ya alone.
bought meself a new v8 on the weekend shes a little ripper. blew a mag doin the biggest burnout this side a the bite.
anyways gotta go the dogs are barkin n the kids r runnin amuck down the back paddock

Now if Ihava gets one bloody cockatoo tarin hair harmed on her precious head I'll personally go there to Africa to knck the bloomin onion of your rocker you scaliwag.

Paul

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Paul Irwin email was hilarious! But why? Who cares?? hahaha! Laughing
LMFAO

EDIT to add: Regarding a phone call...how about this:

Hello, I was told to contact you regarding someone who is detained...

Who is this?

This is {mumble...mumble...mumble}. Who an i speaking with?

The police answer....
Who is this?

I told you, it's Mr. {mmmble mumble mumble} Who is the man you are holding?
And what is he being held for?

Who is this?

I TOLD YOU, it's Mr. {mumble mumble...static...mumble} Answer my questions, please.
Who is this man you picked up at night, and what has he done?

If the police answer questions, good...
If they ask where you are from...

You are from {mumble mumble mumble}

If they ask you if you can pay the fee, come down, or vouch for him, you just say...

mumble mumble mumble....
then disconnect.
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yep, that scenario is totally workable.

I just tried to call the 'police' number: I got a funky double-ring that sounded like it was ringing; nobody ever picked up.

I also tried to call the lad back home in Nigeria & that number is no longer good.

I tried to call the (first) driver in Cameroon - Temporarily out of service.

THUMP...

I had such big plans. an irate Ihava was standing by, just in case I had to be inspector clusoe. Wink

Paul Irwin is compliments of @Master (I just added the bit w/ the bloomin' onion at the end). We did it just because we can Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My other bait of the original addy for this lad has come back to life, as of 6pm scammer central time (SCT) yesterday. This coincides roughly with the phone call & message to the 5imba int'l inquiry line that was left most definately not by the lad that went to Cameroon.

I think
that he was able to contact someone back home to try to help him out of the predicament he is in. The gomer addy that has been pleading for us to get him at the police station uses a better writting style/quality then the lad did on safari. It looks like they are trying to raise the funds to pay the debt...

IP: 213.185.118.215 Nigeria*.
Quote:
Hello

Please try to make the Payment as soon as you receive this email.You are to pay the sum of $400.00.
You will get you parcel as soon as payment is made.

Payment info are as follows.through Moneygram
xxxxxxxx
Benin Road.
Lagos
Nigeria

I await you payment

Quote:
Hello Sir,

First i want to start by saying Congratulations that you are a winner.I want you to know that as soon as Payment is made,Your ATM Card will be delivered to you.As for the Delivery of the Parcel,we have a Delivery Unit which all payment must be made to directly.And as soon as they receive your Payment,Your Parcel will get to you within 72hours that is an Assurance.

The payment must be sent through MoneyGram

xxxxxxxx
Benin Road.
Lagos
Nigeria.

The ATM SENATE HOUSE is a Process that has to do with encouraging Individual that there are alot of good thing on the Internet and also bringing in Investors to Our beloved Country and it's is a Project Organised by the Senate of our Country.

I await your Payment

Thanks

I also sent this to mr micheal's addy:
Quote:
goud lord wat is your tele nimber? wil you ever gets here? simab is lookin for you. were are you?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job there, Master, with that Irwin email. It really cracked me up! Laughing
You got two lads, alright. Good, you get double the fun, and double the pleasure, like double-mint gum! Very Happy Let's just hope the lad in Nigeria spends his hard earned money to bail his buddy out, and the lad then continues his journey to the camp, if he still has the stomach for it.
I also hope you will get that cop on the line. Goodluck! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh from N'lad-land:
Quote:
Hello Alf,

I want you to know that Mr.Micheal Williams will be with you Tomorrow before Night Falls and please you have to prepare everything for his Arrival.The Police promise that he will be taking to the Camp tomorrow so you have to Wait.

I want you to know that Mr.Micheal's Bags were stolen and the Document that you needed to sign were in the Bag.So all you will need to use in Identifying Mr.Micheal is the Photo of him that i earlier sent to you.Send the full Details of your Bank Information So that we can Make the Transfer as soon as you are through with Mr.Micheal.

Make sure you settle everything with Mr.Micheal so that the Transfer of your Lottery Fund will be Effect as soon as he gets Back Home.

Thanks and Regards to Ihava Laughing .Tell her that all will be fine very soon and i mean soonest but you have to wait for Mr.Micheal Williams.

Mr.Gomer

he's been saying tomorrow for at least two days, I bet this is part of a slavo including another email to 5imba's box. If he does come, I hope he remembers those directions: Hang a left at the 3 big trees after the chimpanzee camp
LOL_sign
I'll wait a while then enquire about my case of whiskey Laughing Mr. Green & a phone number for mr micheal. Also will need an excuse why Alf spent another 5 to 10k Embarassed

I'm glad he is so thoughtful of Ihava (she's not very fond of him, it turns out).

Edit: Alf replied:
Quote:
oh helo ther gomer i had all but given up on you end micheal. i hav been talkin with hans agian Twisted Evil becaus ihava is putin much presure upon me to repay her end you now you know i am a bit scared of her Laughing . look her picture that i ahv in my box.

So mr hans says that he can fix my prublem. you see the thing that i have spent anuther 5000 becus mr micheal never came so :yikes: i like you said dont have enough to pay for the lotto fees? Louk if mr micheal is comin then you tel him to giv a nimber for me to phone frum the emergency satelit camp phones. otherwis he cuold aslo email me but i never herd from him end simba says its not true that hes bean arested so hes playin games Twisted Evil somewher whilst i sweat over ihava end her krazy boyfriend? end why your nimbers in UK donut wurk this ihava says is prublem? this al getin suspecticious here.

Now it importent but you make no mention of my wiski Sad . He must bring wiski. hwo can you say hes serious about comin if he has no wiski like i aks?

I tacked on this pic of Ihava, hope it's not over the top: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Edited to place picture, 'cos I figured out how to do it.

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic