SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lowest human life form possible.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my first reply from him today this lad must think he hit the jackpot Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dearest Benjamin Dover,
The world will be a better a place, if we have more people like you who are ready to make a change and concerned about the plight of others. We at ACTIONAID appreciate your efforts. We need sponsors for our little children who will help us cater for the needs of these deprived kids.
Please we require that you complete and return this form to us.

Full Name:____________________________________

Sex:__________________________________________

Address:______________________________________

Postcode/Postal Address:______________________

Telephone Number:_____________________________

Home Telephone Number:________________________

Mobile Number:________________________________

Fax Number:___________________________________

Once we have received this completed form, we will send you; the details of the children who is in urgent need of your sponsorship, and also essential information about the children's country and community. Please also feel free to ask any questions as regards the child sponsorship outreach programme.
ActionAid is a registered charity with over 35 years experience. We are a very reputable organisation, we will not sell or swap your personal details with any other organisations. ActionAid and its subsidiaries would like to keep you informed about our vital work, such as emergencies, fundraising and campaigning. If you do not wish to receive this information please inform us.
We await your response.
Thank you.

Yours in service,
Dr. Melvin Williams
OUTREACH CORDINATOR.
UK Head office
Hamlyn House, Macdonald Road, Archway,
London N19 5PG
UK
Tel: +44-07024052679
Fax: +44-07024052656
Email: [email protected]
www.actionaid.org

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
mo0ny27
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
One thing, though, I'm sure that a UK bank (or any of the other bodies) would never state that an account was under investigation...for reasons of customer privacy

Nup they wont tell you, the customer, or the normal departments about it. Usually whoever was dealing with the transaction will say there was a system error (because they cant access it) and they wont tell the customer about it unless they find substantial evidence to close the account or/and prosecute. With the other bodies, they do the same but when other parties apart from banks are involved, it gets a bit more serious.

that was my 2p lol (i used to work in a bank....i did learn some things at least Shocked ) I'm new so just kinda lurking but I love the fact this scum is probably thinking its his lucky day/week.......hopefully months....and then having all his hopes dashed Twisted Evil
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mo0ny27 wrote:
unless they find substantial evidence to close the account or/and prosecute.

I believe Alan is working on just that. He's interested in all the baiters emails they're exchanging with this creep to prove that he isn't really legitimate at all, so if you get a bank account, even if you know it's one that's been sent to Alan already, you should copy and paste the emails into ONE email only and send it to [email protected].

As for their location, they're asking my money to be sent via Moneygram and Western Union to Nigeria. I am certain these are two or more clever lads who need to be castrated, partially dismembered and then set afire and then the fire put out with a pickax (can you tell I don't like them much?). Dr. Melvin's minion, is handling my adoption and his IP resolves to an Israeli satellite. Still I know it's Nigeria. The sewer rat is using a proxy.

You won't get any IP addresses off of Melvin. He's using Google mail and they mask IP.

I know baiting is a fun hobby and pastime but I have to tell you all, you're doing such great work. As a former school teacher and also an adoptive parent, people who steal from charity, especially children's funds, need to be stopped.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email saying I was mailing a check. I said in my emai that I was trying to phone him, and his number wasn't working.

His reply to me today:

We appreciate your efforts so far. You have been a source of encouragement to us all. My lines are bad due to some maintainance work on the cables, they will be working soon.
We will ensure we keep you posted of all our activities and how we have spent your donations. I have attached the picture of the child who will appreciates your concerns for her.

Please we prefer you send the funds directly to us via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER . Its easier and more convinient for us.
Here is the payment details:
NAME: ACTION AID
ADDRESS: LONDON,UK
Once you have made the payments you have to send us these details to claim the funds.
SENDER'S NAME:
SENDDE'S ADDRESS:
MTCN NUMBER:
TEST QUESTION :
AMOUNT SENT:

He did attach a picture of a child.

Any advice on what to do next?

Thanks,
Scarlett
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got any anthrax to include with your check?

Seriously, play dumb. I got the instructions for Moneygram from him. I didn't understand what that was. Then he switched to Western Union. I still didn't understand so I turned it over to my church pastor. He asked questions then I insisted on an escrow officer and chose one out of a Nigerian directory. His name was Ch4rl3s S0lud0. Eww, the lad didn't like that. It seems Ch4z has picked up his WU. Chopped his dolla. Now the lad has to find a better lawyer to act as my Nigerian agent. I'm sure he will. Evil or Very Mad

I am also planning a trip to Africa to bring all the money I'll need for the adoption and to meet my little angel. Unfortunately, I will probably get on the wrong plane. I do hope he'll meet me.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the stock answers back, and my Trust may be interested in donating up to $250,000. However, I wonder how far he'll go towards claiming $250,000.
I wrote:
Please note that by the rules of our charter, we are prevented from releasing funds to organizations without seeing and reviewing audited statements of their accounts for at least the past three years. For the amount of money that we propose donating, we would also expect a short (5-10 pages) report on the proposed uses of the money before we could consider your application seriously. This is standard risk mitigation policy.

We are also most concerned here at the to hear that you are supporting the military regime in Myanmar. By what moral authority do you assert this?

I am determined to waste this bastard's time until Alan or whoever can get him thrown into jail.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately the bastard seemed to drop me after i told him i had donated £4,000 through the website. I presume he thinks its unlikely i'll donate any more and, as he evidently has lots of "potential victims", he has decided not to bother with me and to move on to the others

Best of luck to all those who are still baiting the lad. I didnt waste too much of his time, but i'm sure the fact that i was prepared to give him £4,000 but acidentally gave it to the real charity will have annoyed him somewhat, so thats good enough for me on this occasion! Hope the rest of you annoy him even more and, in addition, manage to waste a lot of the guys time
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chugger: You can always try from a fresh addie. Wash, rinse and repeat. Try some new modalities on him Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shot off a email to him this morning as my foundation loves to make very large donations to charitys up to 1.5 million dollars. I havent told him that part yet. I'm just going to get things started and work my way up to the size of donations that we give out. and of course there will be a "little" paper work involved. Twisted Evil so is on board.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That he's moved to the WU modality is a good sign, right? Very Happy Is anyone else up for trying for details on another bank account?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure no one noticed, but i've been away for a while (moving country). But now i'm back and.....email sent to the scamming scumbag.
Good to be back.

winkydink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just sent him one

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WB DrWiggle. Thanks for joining in on this one.

I finally got a response back from the Actionaid web site people. Tell me what they're on about AOL??
Quote:
This is a phishing scam being waged by person(s) unknown. AOL has instigtaed an enquiry into this illegal activity and more information will be posted on our website when it become available.

Thankyou for informing us of this activity.

The fools still don't have a thing posted on their home page. You have to really hunt for any fraud information at all. This is why our Melvin scumbag is using their site.

pony

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL

Quote:
....even if you know it's one that's been sent to Alan already, you should copy and paste the emails into ONE email only and send it to

I think the 'new' addy to forward the bank details is That is where I have been sending mine from current baits and sometimes getting a response from, even if it is only automated.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
The fools still don't have a thing posted on their home page. You have to really hunt for any fraud information at all. This is why our Melvin scumbag is using their site.

You just can't help some people, whatever you try to do! It's exactly the same as trying to warn individual victims who don't want to know...totally obvious, yet they just can't/won't see it. Rolling Eyes

The good Doctor even gives a straight link to their site in every email -- potential donors are likely going to click through on that, and would see a warning if it were there!
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent them a warning yesterday as well. Forwarded some scam emails also. One might expect they'll eventually put up a warning on their site. Confused

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I hunted around their site for a bit to see if I could find anything scam related and came up empty.

I have sent in my info to him. I hope to get a reply either today or tomorrow. Is it just me or did he take Saturday off?

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be using an Internet cafe which is closed on weekends.

The real site may actually be benefiting from this scam, as people may click to the website and figure it is easier to donate right there than to send money WU. Hence it might appear to the charity not to be in their best interest to warn people? If they were really smart, they'd say something like, "If you came here as a result of an email you received, be warned that the email is a scam, but as long as you're here ... "

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, this lad works Sundays. I just got a mail from him. Identical to the one first at the top of this page.
When did lads start working weekends? This must be one determined little scumbag.

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Titania"]He may be using an Internet cafe which is closed on weekends.

The real site may actually be benefiting from this scam, as people may click to the website and figure it is easier to donate right there than to send money WU. Hence it might appear to the charity not to be in their best interest to warn people? [quote]

That would be a bit cynical of them...rather like letting the good Dr have a percentage for getting people to click thru! And wouldn't they be breaking the law by compounding a felony, or whatever the legal term is?

I think that they're just badly organised. Confused

Dr Muffin (Mervin, Marvin, Martin, I can't seem to get it right!) has been busy yesterday and today, from his emails to me at least.
I'll probably let him stew for a day or two...my greedy relatives are now trying to persuade me not to donate. (Miserable lot only want to get their hands on my money for themselves. Crying or Very sad ) Laughing
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankfully the orphanage in Kenya ( which he always capitalizes ) is looking forward to a large donation from a poor rich widow....

He has sent three different bank accounts, and now is on the wu kick. Lucky for him my rich widow is very very generous and willing to do just about anything for the cause...Smile Twisted Evil

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I amuse myself a little too much...

Quote:
Full Name: G1no Yurl1on

Sex: About two times a week.

Address: .......

And below that I wrote:

Quote:
Oh, and why do you need to know how many times I have sex? That doesn't make sense to me. There must be an important reason so I'll just answer it anyways. I am proud of my sex life...

He responded:

Quote:
I am sorry about the form caption SEX: i meant your gender, accept our apologies.

You had better apologize! Poor G1no is traumatized from having been asked that question and thinking he had to answer it truthfully. His wife came across the email and read that. The two of them don't even have sex anymore...so how could... Uh-oh!

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently my measly 2500 wasn't good enough for the orphanage in Kenya.
Sad
Wash, Rinse & Repeat.... Laughing

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I haven't gotten anything from him for a while. I think what we have here is a lazy lad.

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given up on sending him the money he has asked for. I'm bringing it to him instead. I asked him if $10K USD would be enough to complete the adoption. His reply:

Quote:
Dear R.D.,

We were worried about you, it's been long that we heard from you. The forms are still here with us. We have received the contact of a reputable lawyer from the nigeria bar association. He has a pedigree, he will be very helpful in the process. I have told him about your intended visit, he is anxious to meet you. I wanted him to contact you but since you are coming he will wait for you to come.
I discussed at length with him, he promised that the process will not take more than two weeks. The amount you stated will go along way, though since you will have to stay in a good hotel while you are here. I think its best for you to send us some money so we can book a hotel for you. Most of the good hotels here have to be booked on time due to the pressure on them. We might have to stay for about 3 weeks so we have make some advance payment for you. Its not very costly, per nite will cost you about $85. You can also pay the lawyer an advance fee so he can start some work for you while we wait for you. This is to reduce the strain on the amount you will be allowed to carry, so its better you settle some things first so we don't have problems with funds and jeopardize the whole process. We are still a developing nation so the use of credit cards are very limited here.
How fast can you come down here. Its better you contact a travel agency there about your flight arrangemets since you are coming here. I will also meet my travel agent about it, i will relate the information to you. Please contact us urgently so we can start making arrangements for your adoption.
Thank you for your efforts.

Sincerely,
Mr. J4c0bs 4deb4y0.
REGIONAL CORDINATOR,
ACTIONAID,
NIGERIA.

Of course MY agent has already made plans for my lodging. Oh Siiiiiiiimbaaaaaaaaaaa . . . .

pony

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic