SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

phishfighting.com is for sale

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, the phishfighting.com site is for sale. I do not know if this is "news" or not but I just found out today.

I used to frequent that site quite regularly well before I discovered the joys of scam baiting. As with scam baiting, I think phishfighting is also a noble cause. I thought that I would mention it here in case someone might be interested in the cause or the site. [And, for the record, I am not associated in any way whatsoever or have any type of vested interest in that site or its sale.]

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi KP, Phishfighting has been for sale for a long time now, personally, I think the site owner is asking too much for it, $1500 last time I looked, the reason I say too much is because it has very little traffic when you look at the visitor stats:

Quote:
VISITS

Total 52,830
Average Per Day 11
Average Visit Length 5:43
Last Hour 1
Today 12
This Week 80

PAGE VIEWS

Total 169,849
Average Per Day 41
Average Per Visit 3.6
Last Hour 1
Today 85
This Week 288

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
bigjoeyt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will bid $1.23 for the Domain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic