SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Surplus request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately the izone repository is down at the moment. I'm not sure when its going to be resurrected but I have to assume that it may take some time. In the interim the best source of fresh lads is going to be the surplus lad forum.

Could i ask that if you do post your surplus lads in there that you indicate what sort of scam the lad is using.All that is needed is something like NOK,fake check,charity lad,foreign beneficiary etc) in the thread titel. This will allow the lotto baiters ( hello Gomer!!) and check baiters ( hello Lester,MikeHawk,Tommo, BarryKelly) to pick up their special friends easily.

Thank you and goodnight!!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually get my bank account asems and insult addies from here.

Updating can be a bit sporadic and the bounce rate varies between 25-40%, but it's a big list.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another source for surplus

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:
Could i ask that if you do post your surplus lads in there that you indicate what sort of scam the lad is using.All that is needed is something like NOK,fake check,charity lad,foreign beneficiary etc) in the thread titel.

Excellent request MM. This is actually in the sticky in that forum. I have been changing the titles on the letters that don't say what type of scam, or the title doesn't clarify the type of scam well enough. It would help baiters that use Surplus if everyone that posts letters in there would do this. Very Happy

Edited to correct typo.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Regarding the eaterguestbook gmail addy I set up there are now over 600 fresh lads in there in less than two weeks. I haven't got the time to change the subject headings. However, they are pretty much self explanatory in most cases anyway. What I think I will do over the weekend however is to sort them into various folders by type...NOK/Lottery/Job Offers/Loans/Love lads etc. This will help baiters more easily pick out the ones they want.

Thanks to those fellow baiters who have forwarded their contributions. If anybody else wants to do the same please feel free...

password = 419eater

[Edited] I have made a start and categorizing the different types of scams. Just pick the category in the archive you are interested in and away you go. Any emails over two weeks old will be culled to keep the supply fresh.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was looking for this Very Happy I'll forward all my grotties to it.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tommo - great contribution there mate. The repository was my main source of lads as I havent signed one single guestbook.

I'll be helping myself in future.

Thanks Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWD set up on all likely scam letters. Thoughts: do labels transfer between gmail accounts?

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo, how do I access the database?
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to this page-ie gmail enter the log in and pw details as Tommo's post and voila...

On the left is labels some emails are categorised depending on scam type. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@donato et voila n'est ce pas

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
Thoughts: do labels transfer between gmail accounts?
No, I don't believe they do. I think it's specific to the account. So if you wanted to label them, you would have to logon to Tommo's account after you sent them.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic