SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing the Limbe Limbo....How low can you go?
I love this stuff. I actually think getting these jerks stranded in foreign countries is more fun than all the rest combined.

Once again, cheers to 5imba 5afari C4mps!

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately the best parts of the conversation with the driver where in French. I am experiencing technical difficulties (or maybe putfile is). Here are the first 2 calls to the driver; the third is not uploading anywhere (biger file).

http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/driver1_25_Jul_2008_12_24_40.MP3
http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/driver2_25_Jul_2008_12_28_45.MP3

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked the 5imba box.
Nothing incoming from our intrepid mugu, and its now 10 hours of silence...!!

On the way home though I checked on current prices in Cameroon.
To rent a car is around 50,000cfa per day.
With a driver is another 10,000cfa.
If there is an overnight stop, thats another 2,000cfa.

Then there is petrol to be taken into account as well.

It quickly adds up into a very hefty bill, and one that mugu doesn't seem to have been able to afford..... Laughing

This safari most definately get the 5imba seal of approval...Image

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He ows the driver 100,000
200 euros or so

Me thinks this lads problems are just starting. Assume that he gives up now he has to get home and then deal with trying to figure out what happened. His panic with Alf's spending probably means he has made promises he will not be able to keep.

It is possible he may not give up yet.

The thing about safari's is all the unexpected experiences.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba I have been looking for a decent detailed map of cameroon for days and have just now found one. I still haven't figured where the heck I would have to drive to to get to the camp; & can't find Korup on a map either. I find the 5imba site useless in this regard... Thumbs up Good job!

Edit: I finally found a decent map & now realize that we have pushed him back toward the Nigerian border. And Oh, I now see the tragic comedy in getting picked up in Yaonde to travel back toward the border to Korup...Brilliant!
www.multimap.com/world/CM

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no word to alf niece
she sent him this

Quote:
Mr Gomer
Are you brain damaged?
What is going on over there.
WHERE IS MY UNCLE AND WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!!!!
LUCY

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He's plum out of cash, I think... I have just had a chance to listen to that 3rd call again... There's no more money, not even for internet probably, which is supported by something he emailed - Somewhere in this thread. I have forwarded the sound file to your gomer addy.

I still can't seem to upload that 3rd call anywhere - It's mostly french anyways. It's worth hearing the tone of the driver, though, that alone says a lot!

The driver was asking me if I "know Kumba", "know Buea","know Limbe"

http://www.multimap.com/world/CM

At the time I did not understand what he was saying

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word, either, and I was looking forward to a response! He may well be truly stredded. I hope so.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
The driver was asking me if I "know Kumba", "know Buea","know Limbe"

I don't really know what he means by that.
Perhaps he is saying that they went to each of those places but each place they searched for the camp was a "no"..... Confused

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, we F$%#@ed him up real bad. It's just that simple. He is strded 4 sure. No more coin for sure.
Hi 5's all around Very Happy

Basically everything that the driver said supports the fact that the mugu was begging him to keep going, and the driver stayed until he couldn't bear it any more "There was a problem with money, there was no more money to keep going"...

I do know for a fact that he left him in Limbe in the end, so after the driver gave up, there must have been some deal reached to drop him back off in Limbe, for whatever reason, or they backtracked and that just happens to be the place he opened the door and gave him a goodbye-kick. The way he describes "you want micheal, then you go find him in Limbe" is about how I would speak of a useless corpse in Limbe.

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I think we can safely say, a job well done....!!

And he is still about 600 miles from home......... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

600 miles, wow, that far from the border.
So it can go two ways from here:
1) He begs, borrows, steals, whatever and starts emailing again.
2) He returns home and we get some angry emails
3) We never hear from him again... But that solution is not exeptable to me Laughing When he gets home he starts talking again to the other bait I started with him.

Either way we are due some feedback for our hard work as vacation organizers! Smile

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it might be time for mr gomer to make an appearance. when he gets back online he will see that mr gomer made the shuttle and collected the money.
sent to the ladand mr Alf
Quote:
Attn Mr Alf
This is Mr Michael
I hav reach driver of bus now ok
please how much money you hav left?
We are coming now to camp
sorry for being mix up before
once we have money you winnings will be sent to you acount
Mr Michael

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I don't see why not. After all he is a true believer in Mr. Gomer LOL_sign

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got that email, thanks.

What shoudl Alf do? I can write that I am wondering where the f&¢k he is, as it has been blah blah days and, woof woof, etc.

I think Alf should wonder where the lad has gone to. I know I wonder!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the lad will have the mail also (harrygomer1 that is)
I guess we will have to go down this path now.

you could send that email before you realised that mr michael had found the shuttle

You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

{harygomer1,mrmicheal,mrpeterson,fbi,atmsenatehouse,tinamike} = LAD

@Dr W- I jumped in this a.m. & sent a message from Alf's box, hope thats ok. The lad has in the past responded very well to this sort of email, acting like an idiot and asking what to do, while creating panic :yikes: : (sent this reply to both gomers)
Quote:
Thank for your mails I am tasered end confuzed. how do you now were i am end abut the shutler. the oter mr gomer sent a man mr micheal to mete me in cameroon, but the men had som prublems end than went of to play nevur came i am stil waitin fur him end fur mor wiskey end newzpaper

your man never arivaled either so why you sey hes comin? did the oter gomer aks you to send a man becaus micheal is nut comin? i have 90000 cash but im nut suposed to giv it to you becaus you ar a haka.

aslo, how is that you know mr hans vanbuerger?? why does he want to come asol?

Let's give him some hope: (to micheal)
Quote:
gudday micheal. i spent last nite on phone with your driver. i know what hapened. its all bean a big misunderstanding you went to Kumba end to Buea, but thats nut wer we at we at Korip natl forest. You are in Limbe, ok we get you.

can you check mails? can you get a phone nimber? can you pick fur me a case wisky on way in?
(to gomer1):
Quote:
i wuz nut able to cal at that time i am sory but i was to drunker to pick mails. its ok hes in limbe end in goud heath. we get him there ok. tell him to pick one case wisky fur me ok.

we hav a biger prublem then this! gomer the oter knows were i am di dyou tel him? his working wit you knows? i hav bean trin to call you. aslo hans says hes comin.

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up for a real funny safari! Laughing Thumbs up
I sure hope you hear something from him.

@juju4u - Why don't you try www.4shared.com for the third large audio file? You can upload up to 100mb per file. Or how about youtube.com?
I'd like to have a French speaking member translate it for us. It could be quite funny. Very Happy

I use MS Encarta mapsite for most of my baiting. You can zoom down, and move the map, and it shows most of the roads and towns.
http://encarta.msn.com/map_701511398/cameroon.html

Again, fantasticly funny safari! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks for the 4share hookup Thumbs up . I'll bookmark encarta Thumbs up
Here is that call:
http://www.4shared.com/file/56618631/ce0448e/driver3_25_Jul_2008_12_42_16.html
I asked if they had a fight & were mad at one another, he said yes... Why...
Over money

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a map from the encarta site of Lembe (or Limbe). It's dead center on this map. The driver left him in the middle of nowhere, on the skinny road. Laughing

Mod edit: Map snipped, wrong location Wink - Simba

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy - No, thats the wrong Lembe.
It would have been Limbe/Buea, which is down on the littoral coast region, to the West of Douala.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/cameroon_pol98.jpg

See if you can find it on the above:

Wherever it was that Mister Gomer / Michaels was dumped, it can't have been a happy experience.
Its now 29 hours since he last made contact........ Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I understood this... If you want micheal take the road between Kumba & Limbe, you will find him there, he is waiting for you there... Then he says he is at Limbe, go get him there... I don't know if he's on the side of the road or in Limbe. Question

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=cameroon&ie=UTF8&ll=4.32724,9.483948&spn=0.75452,0.674286&z=10

He may have decided to return to Douala (probably the driver's home town) from Kumba. He would have to take the N8 south to a little unnmaed cut-over road (south) just above Buea that then ties in to the N3 West to Douala. Not wanting to make the detoure around Tiko on the N8, the driver would have droped the mugu off on the side of the N8 to walk or hitch down to Limbe. For whatever reason our lad presumably wants to go to Limbe (maybe to catch a boat to Nigeria)

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wherever it was that Mister Gomer / Michaels was dumped, it can't have been a happy experience.
Its now 29 hours since he last made contact........

Got room in your collection for a new hat? Complimets of this fool:
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456113

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
For whatever reason our lad presumably wants to go to Limbe (maybe to catch a boat to Nigeria)

That is exactly what I have been thinking.

I know I said before that I thought that two mugus had travelled from Nigeria by car, but I was basing that on Mr Gomer and Mr Michaels being two individuals.

I think we are quite confident now that they are one of the same person, and this would explain a lot.

The day before mugu set off on his travels, his Lagos IP changed.
I believe thats because he was actually travelling across Nigeria to reach Calabar, where he could catch the ferry to Limbe in Cameroon.

If his point of entry to Cameroon was Limbe, this would explain why he originally wanted to be collected from Douala.

Of course those plans went up in smoke, so he would have had to hire a car and driver to take him to Yaounde at a cost of 65,000cfa per day.

Sadly, for mugu his plans fell apart again in Yaounde, he was stranded overnight, and had to get the driver to take him all the way back to Douala. Costing him another 65,000cfa

So mugu is kicked out of the car somewhere in the Limbe/Buea area without a pot to piss in.
Maybe he doesn't have any money left because of the debt he had to settle to the driver, and maybe he doesn't have a return ticket for the ferry back to Nigeria, because he expected to collect a huge sum from his victim and would have travelled home in style.

Even if he does manage to board the ferry, that will only get him as far as Calabar in Nigeria, but he still has to walk hundreds of miles to reach Lagos........ Laughing

All things considered, I don't expect this mugu to be booking next years vacation at SSC.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding! I just wish this idiot had enough cash to pay for some more cafe time so we could all have a bigger laugh!

Juju4u, Master, Simba, etc, nice work! Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic