SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please people! - Just remember (aka Ninjas-R-us)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<center>Image

Oh Yeah - Except bill2 - We can all see him Laughing</center>

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wiki says
Quote:
In Japanese history, a ninja (忍者, ninja?) was someone specially trained in a variety of unorthodox arts of war. The methods used by ninja included assassination, espionage, and a variety of martial arts.

Their exact origins are still unknown. Their roles may have included sabotage, espionage, scouting and assassination missions as a way to destabilize and cause social chaos in enemy territory or against an opposing ruler, perhaps in the service of their feudal rulers (daimyo, shogun), or an underground ninja organization waging guerrilla warfare.

That's so not me Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OVERSIZE IMAGE

Mod Edit: Image changed to linky. Please keep to 600 pixels width, or below, to avoid the horror of page blowout. [BB]
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami: a-frickin-dorable Smile

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes - I forgot about you bill2 - I have amended my post to put you in as the exclusion Laughing

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.askaninja.com For all your Ninja Needs
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a reminder about "Attacks Beginning on a Net Address Flaw", seen on the BBC News web site today, This is the acticle below.

Attacks begin on net address flaw

Attack code that exploits flaws in the net's addressing system are starting to circulate online, say security experts.

The code could be a boon to phishing gangs who redirect web users to fake bank sites and steal login details.

In light of the news net firms are being urged to apply a fix for the loop-hole before attacks by hi-tech criminals become widespread.

Net security groups say there is anecdotal evidence that small scale attacks are already happening.

Address list

"We are in a lot of trouble," said security guru Dan Kaminsky who found the flaw in the net's Domain Name System (DNS) in March 2008.

"This attack is very good," he said. "This attack is being weaponised out in the field. Everyone needs to patch, please."

The DNS acts as the net's address system and helps computers translate the website names people use, such as bbc.co.uk, into the numerical equivalents preferred by machines.

If exploited the flaw would allow malicious hackers to direct people to fake sites even if that user typed in the correct address for the place they wanted to visit.

Now security researchers have come up with two separate methods for attacking the flaw.

The code used in the attacks has been added to a popular testing tool called Metasploit used by both good and bad hackers alike to find weaknesses in computer systems.

The attack code was developed following the accidental leaking of the bug Mr Kaminsky discovered. Initially he had planned to release more information in October.

After being discovered in March, information about it was shared with large net organisations such as Cisco, Google, Yahoo and Microsoft to give them chance to produce patches and fixes.

Now net supply firms are being urged to get on with the job of updating their systems so customers are not left at risk.
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've already pledged my allegiance to the pirates... because everyone know's they're cooler than ninjas.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh hell no you did not just say that. Pirates are nasty. They fight with brute force without care for who or what they are hurting. Pirates are scammers.

Ninja's are centered. They are in control. They are intelligent. The fight with their minds. A Ninja could be anywhere and you would never know it. A ninja may be anyone. Like your 78 your old Grandma. Yes. I said it...your Granny might be a Ninja, and you would never even know. Ninja's...we (and your Granny) are Ninjas. Which is awesome because Ninja's kick ASS!

And we all know you want to be a pirate just because you think Jack Sparrow is hot.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny Depp was in town recently. I liked him up until that time. His little movie shoot disrupted my daily walks...

I like pirates because they rule. Most pirate ships operated on a fairly democratic basis. Also, unlike ninjas, they know how to have fun. I learned waaaaaaaay too much about pirates when I had a huge pirate enthusiast living with us over winter.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, you must tell me what movie. Sorry...I'm a film major. I like to know what's going on where and with whom and when in film.

Ninja's are kind of made of win.

ETA:

It was probably The Rum Diary that he was working which, coincidentally, sounds like a pirate movie.

He should so do a Ninja movie though. Then we could compare it to PotC and finally figure out who wins more.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How to make a ninja mask from a t-shirt

So who's going to post up their pic of themselves dressed like a ninja?

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wayne - that is brilliant!

I dare you Laughing

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In case someone gets hurt with a sharp sword

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only good thing about pirates is that they prevent global warming.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Wow. Just...wow. My mentor just embarrassed me. Confused

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^OT, but it makes up for the numerous times one of my mentees has caused me to shrivel in embarrassment and grovel to the MODS asking for lienency for a mentee.

Back on topic, where's Wayne?

edit: If you don't know what a PWT is for, don't post in it

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone here se the original Shintaro shows. I ain't gowing to try to speell check that)(
I was only young but they where so cool. Throwing stars, guys dropping out of trees. Thinking about it, it was about as good as the goodies.
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@irishemigrant -
<center>
Image</center>

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm in Laughing

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice ninja mask - cool moves! Laughing

I see you didn't disappear though Sad

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me as a ninja in hiding
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling Ghost will be along soon with a new batch of lad pics. Funny thread. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic