SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan safari copout

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the following reply to my previous Email:

Quote:
I called him,he said that you are a nonesense person that i should not mind you

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Roy, he never left home, the lying sack of shit.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just listened to the call, thanks IG, hard to know what to make of him - he was emailing me from somewhere strange in the middle of the night, and thought he was talking to me - still bleating about the lorry breaking down.

Definitely a sack of shit though.

A mistake giving him Gomer's lad's number, now he knows Simba is a nonsense person!

Jayhawk will be round to Kill him soon anyway, he gave IG his adress. Laughing

I unclaim a safari, but he was definitely somewhere strange at midnight.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A great lesson in just how much detail and work it takes to get a lad to travel. Another must read for all us noobs!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was is the same address as the cheeky bugger just agve me?
Quote:
Well this is a kinda let down,i tried my best to turnup but it was the drivers fault,this is somehow disgusting,your company can send a bus down here,or don't you people have an agent or an associated transport company,tell them to come and collect me here in benin city that can take my to Abuja??,if yes,contact him and tell him about whats going on so you can tell him to contact me through this address.

My Address,
No 3B Iyase Street,
Off 2nd West Circular,
Benin City,Edo State,
Nigeria.

I'll be expecting your fast response over this issue,i'm in a friends house now,please get back to me as fast as possible with useful information.

Regards,
Dan

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, same address. Kill him an extra time for me, Agent Jones. I'm confused. does he still believe any of this is real?

I think he's trying it on, to get the bus to come to him, being the lazy shit that he is, but he still believes there's a bus?

And he thinks you're 'somehow disgusting'. Custom tag? Laughing

Roy to Dan:
Quote:
Dan you are a lying sack of shit, you were never in Abuja.

See you in hell.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without doubt Dan is THE laziest and stupidest lad in scamdom ( and that is saying a lot!!!)

Looking on the bright side - with an attitude like his he is very unlikely to make any money scamming this side of Armageddon. Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good agent, who has been trying to keep Dan alive, sent him this:

Quote:
Are you insane? Agent J0nes talked to you today and said that you gave him your address. What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you not realize that he means to kill you? Agent J0nes said that he got hold of your telephone number and your were stupid enough to tell him where you live. He is right now putting a task force together to come and get you.

If you don't believe me here is the address that Agent J0nes has:

No 3B Iyase Street,
Off 2nd West Circular,
Benin City,Edo State,
Nigeria.

What if the f*ck were you thinking? Do you think that bullets won't penetrate that so-called brain of yours? Seriously, I have tried to help you and keep you alive all I can, but you lie to me constantly and now you go and give J0nes your home address. You are truly stupid.

Interpol Agent F3stus Cl3tus

We'll what Dan has to say about this.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cilla wants to know what she is supposed to do with the pajamas.

That's the good guy? LOL

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even the good guy is pissed at Dan. Dan is really easy to hate.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone say pajamas? Cool

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This whole Dan-thing still has me puzzled...
Could it be possible (timewise) that he actually did go to Abuja (almost 450 km from Benin City) came to the conclusion that he must have missed the bus and went back almost immediately? Later he phoned Gomer's lad and decided that Simba was nonsense...
I don't see any other logic explanation for the call...

I think sometimes we might underestimate lads, even if they are Dan... and even as he is just so easy to hate, he sometimes could be less stupid as we think?
But then, for him to send all these messages to his dad and make up a story about the broken down truck, make the phonecall and all while still in Benin, now that might have been a bit above his capabilities?

Suppose he still did believe Roycropper's story (with a bit of doubt maybe) after communications stopped more than 6 month's ago, and he decides to get in contact when he finds out about Man U playing in Nigeria...
He get's the instruction to go to Abuja but as he is the laziest git in the world, he doesn't feel like going... so could he come up with the plan to stay home, make up a story about missing the bus and be convinced that he can get Roy to send all the gifts and money to his doostep?

Or could he even be afraid to meet Roy and the team in person at all, because he knows they would see what a human failure he really is, so trying to get money and gifts is his only hope anyway?

Anyway, there's no chance you can get him to come to Calabar for the match anymore? (don't know when they play) I mean, he would only have to come to the stadium (ok, pay for a ticket because the security-guy's outside wouldn't recognize an all-access-pass) but once inside he should just approach security around the team, show the pass and then he's in... Roy would pay for all his expenses, he would travel with the team back to the camp, and of course he will get his share of the tripple-G's like the other players (that is Gift's, Girls and Goodies...)

Man, I can already picture Danny-boi franticly waiving his all access pass and crying out for Roy as he's forced to the ground by 3 security guy's while the team-bus leaves the stadium... Twisted Evil
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he not live in Benin City? He has given me addresses there before, though not this one. I have looked for the adress we sent his Aston Martin to but not found it. Paging Mr S Patroller...

This is Dan 2 years ago, pretending to be his Doctor, trying to get out of a trip to Abuja:

Quote:
Hello Friend,
how are you today hope everything is fine please mr Cropper i was very sorry that Daniel couldnt make his trip to Abuja on his way to Abuja he got an accident and he is in the hosphital now he is very seriously wounded and he told me to write you this may that you should please tell the white man that is coming to first wait till he gets better and he told me too to tell you to please help him with some money and without anything i cannot give dan any treatment ok
regards
Dr johnson frank

He also pretended to be his mum, with equally comedic results. Rolling Eyes

He now is claiming he came to Benin city from Delta State (nearer the coast) and that's where the lorry packed up. the other day he distinctly told me he was in Abuja. basically the lying little toerag has pretended to be stredded at home, so I will sympathise and have him picked up, he always expects door to door service, that's how his DB5 went astray. How the hell he can still believe any of this, after Gomer's lad 'outed' Simba is beyond belief... Shocked

Quote:
I told you that our lorry got faulty,we are still in Benin City

Quote:
R0ys R0lls
to daninowalter

show details 18:50 (15 hours ago)

You said you went to the hotel. You live in Benin City.
You are using the same computer that you did 2 weeks ago.
Go away don't waste my time

Quote:
Dan Danino to me

show details 19:02 (15 hours ago)

Who told you that,i am in a friends house here in benin city,i tried to collect some money from him,but he said he don't have money,i am not using the same computer,i'm a kinda brook i don't have money now thats why,what can you do for me now dad,i'm not using the same computer i'm not in our community,this is a friends hows i am in Benin city.

I hope to hear from you sooner,i'm stranded

Quote:
Shitsack,

What part of:

'Hello dad,i am in abuja now,but i went to the hotel i did'nt see any bus why dad,why i was late was because our lorry got a fault on our way to Abuja that was why i was late,so when will i be expecting you dad,i'm stranded now,no were to stay.'

Have I misunderstood?

You live in Benin City don't you? you have given me that as an address before.

I don't help liars, you have let me down and I haven't time for this, I have a football tour to run.

Get yourself to Yankari, or take your pass scan to Calabar for the match against Portsmouth, they will let you in the ground at the players entrance
I've done what I can for you.

Roy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope he buy's it, although Dan being Dan, I wouldn't put my money on him showing up... (Calabar would be great...)

You have him hooked from other angle's isn't he? please make his life miserable, he truly deserves it... Evil or Very Mad (or just wait another 6 month's, Rinse and Repeat Very Happy )
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, can you pm me the email address Dan is using. I want to make sure I'm not using an old one.

Quote:
Suppose he still did believe Roycropper's story (with a bit of doubt maybe) after communications stopped more than 6 month's ago, and he decides to get in contact when he finds out about Man U playing in Nigeria... He get's the instruction to go to Abuja but as he is the laziest git in the world, he doesn't feel like going... so could he come up with the plan to stay home, make up a story about missing the bus and be convinced that he can get Roy to send all the gifts and money to his doostep?

Bingo. I am 100% convinced that Dan believes all of this. Truly and totally 100% convinced that Dan believes. He is convinced that Roy is the head of the Manchester United Club. He fully believes that Agent J0nes is trying to kill him. He fully believes that he lost both his limo and his Astin Martin. He fully believes that he was in communication with Charles S0ludo, who, in addition to being the head of Nigerian banking, is a barrister that runs an investment firm. He fully believes that Interp0l arrested his girlfriend and labeled him a terrorist. He honestly and truly believes everything you tell him. He's just too f*cking lazy to do anything about it. He expects everything to be hand delivered to his door.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Simba's post above:

No 3B Iyase Street,
Off 2nd West Circular,
Benin City,Edo State,
Nigeria.

That's the same address he gave over the phone yesterday, to Inspector Gadget.

If he truly beleives you are coming to pop a cap in his ass, he actually might get up off the settee.
But then again it may be too much trouble..

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad Roy. I meant the email addie.

Interpol has quite a few addies for him, I just want to make sure he didn't open up a new account.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we have his postal address, perhaps we can cunningly use it as a rendezvous point for other lads "my business partner Dan at <address> has the cash for you, I wired it to him today. Do make sure he gives it all to you though, he's had his fee already but he can get greedy sometimes, and sometimes makes up stories"

If we can get a trail of arsey lads demanding money off him at home, he may get off his lazy arse even if it is to run away!
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbiteslion I think that is the third street address Dan has had in the past year.

He was living with his mom and step dad but after he went to visit ARK in Ghana his mom kicked him out. He then went to live with what he called his "chairman". He had access to a computer in a private home then with a cam and he liked to play with his new toy. He produced some nice pictures for us. He is not online like he was and the change of address leads me to believe that the chairman kicked him out. This part is purely speculation but I suspect he wasn't pulling in any business.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was either kicked out or he left on his own because he thought Jones was coming to kill him, and Jones had his address. This is a new address that Jones just stumbled upon. Very Happy

Let's see where he ends up next.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just gave Dan's mate a quick ring, Dan is not there at the moment, and he wouldn't tell me where Dan was. I think he has gone into hiding. I told the mate to give Dan a message to get to Abuja by 12:00 Tuesday at the latest.

Sadly, he definitely didn't travel previously, his mate grassed him up and said that Dan hasn't got enough money, or a mobile phone. I will call again on Monday morning between 09:00 and 10:00 BST to find out what Dan is up to.

The mate still thinks I am Roy.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a few days, so I thought a Dan update was due. The "good" agent finally got an answer from Dan. Starting off with "Good Agent" to Dan. NSFW language:

Quote:
You know what? I don't give a sh*t anymore. You are so f*cking stupid that the world would be a better place if Jones took you out and put a bullet in your head.

When your nuts are in a vice and Jones is tightening the vice and telling you about how he raped your girlfriend, I want you to think of me. When Jones is f*cking you up the a$$ I want you to think of me. When Jones is very slowly peeling the skin off of your arm I want you to think of me. When Jones is plucking your eyeball out and squishing it between his fingers, I want you to think of me. Think of me, and think of how you ignored my warnings. Think of how much better the world is without a f*ckwad like you living in it.

Go ahead and die. I've done everything I can to help you, and you don't even have the decency to return my emails. I just don't f*cking care anymore.

That's actually a pretty tame email to Dan. Dan finally responds:

Quote:
Thats not my address is a junky address,sorry i am not even in Nigeria ok Thanks God Bless for your advice

Hopefully everyone is starting to understand why those of us that have dealt with Dan for years now hate him. He lies at every turn. Constantly. He believes everything you tell him, but he's just too damn lazy to do anything about it.

Cl3tus responds:

Quote:
So now you think that you are going to evade Jones? Jones tracks people down for a living! People much smarter than you (and that's pretty much 100% of the worlds population and most types of vegetables).

Why did you lie to me and tell me that you turned yourself in when you didn't? Wait, I know the answer to that. You did it because YOU HAVE THE BRAINS THAT GOD GAVE A STEAMING PILE OF SH*T!

Maybe you have moved to another house. If so, I want you to understand the dangerous position that you put your former housemate in. Jones will torture him for information regarding where you are. It doesn't matter if your housemate knows where you are or not. Jones will torture him for the fun of it.

Do you think that I am doing this for Jones? Do you honestly think that I am going to go back to Jones and say "Hey Jones, you know that idiot you are tracking? Well, he's not in Nigeria anymore!"? Do you think that Jones gives two hoots what I say to him or what I think?

Like I said, you have f*cked things up so many times that I don't care what happens to you. I know that you are not the head of an International Crime Syndicate, like Jones says you are. I don't think you have the brains to successfully wipe your own a$$.

Enjoy the torture!

Dan may very well have moved on. Inspector, if you want to give him another call go ahead. If you don't get him you might want to tell the person you get hold of what type of trouble Dan is in. Very Happy

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thats not my address is a junky address,sorry i am not even in Nigeria ok Thanks God Bless for your advice

Jayhawk, you nearly made me spit eggs all over my monitor.

Dan keeps sending incomprehensible off line messages to F.

Quote:
As the cry of a baby attracts it mothers attention so shall your needs and cry attract God. Today he will give to you all you needs for the year.say amen and send it to all ur friends and God will answer your needs

Quote:
THE TRUE GOD HAS NO FATHER

Most days, he simply says hello. Fiona has not been online recently because she was busy giving birth in Maiduguri.

Can't she escape or something?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think an escape by F would be a good thing. I wonder how Dan is going to handle the fact that F had Agent Jones's baby though.

Could F do some sort of daring escape from the hospital, making sure she grabs her child? Very Happy

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Hopefully everyone is starting to understand why those of us that have dealt with Dan for years now hate him. He lies at every turn. Constantly. He believes everything you tell him, but he's just too damn lazy to do anything about it.

It's even worse, I've come to hate him only by reading his reply's in the baits Smile but for some strange reason I keep reading...

Great work!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic