SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a barrister to relent off of WU, and he emailed me a REAL bank account to kill.

I emailed Alan, with full headers, and the email content.

I'll email the barrister later, and let him know that there is some sort of "problem" and hopefully he will give me another.

Whooooooo!!! First bank account kill!!!

Tasty

edit-clarified that I submitted a BANK ACCOUNT, not a "Bank".

Thanks for those special baiters that felt it was important to rain on my small parade.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US

Last edited by Tastysnack on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so fast there Tasty, submitting a bank account # to Alan isn't a bank kill. A kill involves a "real" phony website, a report to the hosting service why it is phony and then they take it off-line. If you want to learn how to kill bank sites PM me, there are no shortage of them out there to kill. Wink

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from FB.

Here's a good overview for the basics of site killing: Click

Reporting accounts to Alan is also good. Very Happy

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think tasty is referring to the shutting down of a bank account.

Wait awhile before you tell him anything. These things don't get nuked immediately. He'll ask you for the confirmation slip, and you can buy some time that way. After a couple of weeks I usually tell my lads that the transfer didn't go through, but the bank wouldn't tell me why.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give it at least seven days before you tell a lad there is a problem-i normally go for two weeks (to be as sure as you can)

First tell alan, then 'make' the payment-then forget to tell the lad you did for a few days.
Tell him the bank said 7-10 working days (so Mon-Fri, weekends don't count)
Ignore him for a while-maybe throw in a public holiday-banks are closed etc.

Should give you 10-14 days before you need to tell a lad anything. Then just say that your bank told you it was unable to make the payment/complete the transaction and that the problem is his end (it's always the lads fault) and that he must have got the details wrong. Then he should either give you a new account or you do the W3stern Union/M0neygram Dance for a while till he's so p!ssed off that you get a new account.

Rinse and repeat.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I know it's not a "BANK" kill, but it is a Bank Account kill.

I'll stall the Barrister though. He will be thrilled.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not always. Some times it just gets submitted to authorities with a request to monitor it for illegal activity, as I understand it.

Quote:
Thanks for those special baiters that felt it was important to rain on my small parade.

Sorry if I rained on your parade, that wasn't my intention. It's just that you were having your parade on the wrong street. The FB forum serves a very specific purpose that is unrelated to Alan's efforts.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasty - If its any consolation, it took me ages to figure out the difference between fake banks, phishing, and account kills.... Confused

Perhaps get into the habit of thinking that an account passed to Alan is an account reported and not killed.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack wrote:

I wouldn't calling it raining on any parade...as far as i'm concerned-i knew what you meant in your OP and was giving you a heads up on what i personally know has worked for me (other baiters opinions may differ). Running off immediately to tell the lad there is a problem would have caused him suspicion, maybe forwarned him of what to come and give him a chance to move any funds elsewhere.

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joining 419.eater is kinda like getting a new job.

I've made lots of small mistakes, mostly relating to etiquitte, and posting in wrong forums etc. The problem (for me) is that I haven't picked up on all the lingo, etc.

It'll be getting better.

And as far a sarcasm goes, email/forums suck. 99% of it is lost. I'm rather dry in my humor, and comments such as the "rain on my small parade" are lost in posting.

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasty I caught the humor. your lucky its only rain on a small parade... for me its usally "in the BBQ of life ..someone is alway peeing on my charcoal." Getting a account no. and submitting it to Alan and being a pain in the arse for the lad is the main thing. and I look at it as anytime I can get a account No. I'm doing something right.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, great job on your first kill Wink , now go get some more!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack wrote:
And as far a sarcasm goes, email/forums suck. 99% of it is lost. I'm rather dry in my humor, and comments such as the "rain on my small parade" are lost in posting.

Originally, you wrote:

I read it like you wrote:
Thanks for those special baiters that felt it was important to rain on my small parade. Sad

It could also have read like you wrote:
Thanks for those special baiters that felt it was important to rain on my small parade. Wink

or maybe:

Thanks for those special baiters that felt it was important to rain on my small parade. Laughing

Very Happy

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have just written,

I thank the baiters who are working hard to make me a true Master Baiter.

BTW, does 419 eater have a special "palm shaver" for Master Baiters?

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh sure, but it's only available to premium members. Wink

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
^^Oh sure, but it's only available to premium members. Wink

I'm going to send a very large donation soon. Right after I collect on the NOK I'm working. Shouldn't be long now. I just sent the Barrister $17,000. Sure hope there isn't a problem at the bank.... Wink

I will be joining the premium stuff right after I get some real-world bills settled.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure all payments are sent Western Union and don't forget to give luckey the nine digit MTCN. Wink

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nahh, I'm not just gonna give him the MCTN. I only use Tempest Transport.

TT is very secure, and there is a "fun" game for Luckey to play to get the MCTN.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic