SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad needs an oga

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this reply from a mass insult, looks like he needs lads to help him any takers? Twisted Evil

[email protected]

Quote:
My friend, forget that talk. You should be happier you just got a contact in Malaysia now. You could give me jobs; I could give you also.

We could really work together. And I believe will definitely work out some money together. But please, stop all those insultive talks and focus better. See you and hope to hear from youo soon. Bye.

Sincerely,
Steve

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd check to make sure it's not a baiter. If not, the possibilities are endless!

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like the same mugu: [email protected]

My mass phone bait:
Quote:
HELLO BRODA
ONE LOVE. IF YOU CAN HELPWITH A BIG JOB, CALL +2348033899939 TODAY, ASK
FOR DANIEL. THANKYOU.

His response:
Quote:
BROTHER THANKS I GO CALL YOU LATER OK, I DEY MALAYSIA, TRY BRINGANY JOB YOU HAVE AND BE REST ASSURED THAT WE GO COLLECT MONEY FOR YOUHERE AND IT TO YOU, IT ALL ABOUT TRUST, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, ME AM FROMIMO STATE.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST...TELL ME ABOUT THEJOB.

STEVE.

His IP checks out. He must be lonely so far from home.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@strongside-i think i may have had a similar response-except my reply stated that he also covered Dubai and somewhere else. The r4mbler.ru looks familiar too.

Tried looking for the email but no joy... and i can't see it in the insult thread.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
The Muss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have an interesting fellow for you. Twisted Evil
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh Malaysia may be helpful - it has rather severe penalties for law-breaking and is less corrupt than some other countries. In fact they'd probably love to have a big public scammer arrest and trial - especially involving a foreigner. If we can get him to import heroin there's a mandatory death penalty for instance, some other crimes can get you flogged, it may be worth getting his trust and finding a way to stitch him up in a way you just don't seem to see in Nigeria...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic