SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow things have really got moving on this lad while i was sleeping.
thanks for all the help in making this more painful for him.

Alf's Niece is think of flying to africa to make sure she gets her money back. i will let mr gomer decide if the trip is worth it.
Quote:
Mr Gomer
have you seen my uncle yet?
is he with you?
I am very concerned about losing my house because of him
I am seriously thinking of flying over there and finding him
do you think this would help me get my money back
Ihava

so you know we have not really had much structure/script to this it has been a "fly by the seat of our pants thing"
i feel very satisfied at the results

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba- that makes sense about the driver... I have listened to the calls again & the last thing he wanted to do was get on that shuttle originally, he just wanted his victim... You can tell that his plan went out the window when he learned Alf would not be taking the shuttle to the city.
I wonder if they have knives to cut his throat.
Hopefully they've been driving around the bush looking for the camp all night.

@Dr. W - Thumbs up Looks like Alf sobered up for a few minutes Very Happy to write that email; it's cool he's done that before Laughing . I see he got over his diarhea Mr. Green

@Master - I especially like the fact that the mugu is going out of his way to comfort the niece Surprised ... This could make for good reading. I sent you a PM.

This thread contains some of the nonsense when we were trying to get him to Poland (thinking he was out of the U.K.); there is some audio there somewhere as well.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143962

FYI, background - The breifcase originaly had 200k; it has dwindled down to either 120k, or 90k or some other amount, I forget (& some hand-written IOUs Smile ). The 200k was for payment of 'taxes & fees' for a lottery; We picked the lad up on an ASEM from the lottolads forum one to two months ago. He tried to chop Gomer's dolla Evil or Very Mad Isn't it Ironic that he is now the one who thinks he's hit the motherload.

Edit:
Quote:
so you know we have not really had much structure/script to this it has been a "fly by the seat of our pants thing"
i feel very satisfied at the results
-Yeah, simply amazing! We threw so many twists and turns at him & he went for it all Shocked ... And that's before he even went on Safari.. An insane bait!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a heads up that the email has been sent to Micheal that he has a secure payment waiting for him in Douala Very Happy

I will send an email in the morning asking if he got the payment info.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@oxygen deprived/simba

Im thinking maybe Mr Gomer picks up the cash before he arrives and the bus has left with mr gomer(pretending to be mr michael) back to the camp or something along those lines or do you have something better instore

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Master - I'm not sure that we need to at the moment.

Oxygen Deprived has sent a payment to Douala, but according to this Email, recieved a couple of minutes ago, our boy's have found themselves in the town of Limbe....!!!

Sounds like they are having a lovely time on safari....... Laughing

Mr Gomer wrote:
Compliment to you

I wish to inform you that am badly hot as I was not able to locate the direction of the camp.

Right now the Driver call me and inform me that he will not come again ,so he spoke to my driver and ask my driver to bring me down ,I have been on the road since 6pm yesterday ,I did not locate the camp, what are hell no person ever know about samba safari camp.

Why are you people put me into this entire problem, and still no body call to know where I am?

Right now I need the address of the camp location and I need it in 20mint form now ,I am on the road ,no water to even have my bath, and you say I should be happy .i am very said at you all.

Right now am at Lembe with my driver and I don't even know where am going to , I was at lembe Reservation and no body knew about samba safari, to tell me what is the location ,I am very worry and my driver is still here with me .

I was inform by the driver who was suppose to pick me up, he spoke to my driver to bring me down.

Give me better directions now?

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
samba safari

Ahhh he's looking for Brazilian drummers, no wonder he can't find you!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
samba safari camp

Confused

Viva la samba!

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing he is having fun that's classic.
I will leave him alone for now

Mr Gomer is keeping Ihava in the loop.
Quote:
i have not seeing your uncle yet but we are trying to locate him and he is making things so hard for my official who i sent to him ok.
I will inform you when we get him ok
Gomer

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer & Mister Michaels,

I am absolutely dumbfounded as to why you find yourselves lost in Buea/Limbe?

Our shuttle bus driver spoke with you yesterday to apologise for the
delay and to advise you that after repairs to the vehicle he would meet
you in the town of Eseka.
I am very unhappy that everytime we make solid arrangements with you,
for some unknown reason you decide to venture off in a different
direction.

Please tell me, are you enjoying this safari game that you are playing?

As I see it you have a couple of options now.
Firstly, and most sensibly, you can drive to the town Eseka and meet
with our shuttle bus driver as previously agreed.
You can then follow his vehicle all the way back to the 5imba Safari
Camp.
This way there is absolutely no chance that you will get yourselves lost
again.

Secondly, you could try and find us yourself, but to be honest your
sense of direction leaves much to be desired. So I am not sure that I
would recommend this option.
We are located quite near to the town of Mundemba and the Korup National park.

The decision is yours Mister Gomer, but please do keep me informed of
your progress.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Its odd that they have gone to Limbe.
Doc has scored a couple of Cameroon safaris with the SSC modality, and they also took a safari themselves to Limbe too.

I wonder if the French speaking locals are confused by mugu asking for directions to 5imba thinking he asked for Limbe..... Laughing

Anyway, I hope that they decide to take the Eseka option, because that means they'll be driving about 150 miles in the wrong direction... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads sent my accounting character John Cliffton the same message as they did to Simba. Like an accountant knows anything about directions. I'll just let his email sit and let the main office deal with him. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
I;m aughing my ars off... Was wondering if he'd still be a beleiver... He is Very Happy

You know I am growing suspicious of this 5imba camp, I wonder if they are not doing this on purpose because they want the case of cash for themeselves.

Edit: I took a quick peak at Alfred's box, it had all those same messages sent to 5imba + this gratifying one as well:
Quote:
What is the problem ,why is Micheal Williams not yet pick up,do know the driver did not pick him up and he is in the road,the driver spoke to is driver to bring him down and did not give a better direction of were simba is ,i want you to immediately contact Micheal now ,or i will advice him to start coming back to London.
He has gone through a lot just because of you,
Remember i said pay the fund ,you said no Mr. Green ,now see the inconvenience you are causing us.
Micheal Williams slept inside a car last night ,by 2am when they were trying to locate the place by 2am at night when the shuttle driver inform him that he could not make it due to the car was not ok.
Listing and listen good call him now,very important (no can do, pal)
Gomer

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only have one regret about sending lads on safari, and that is that they can't make a video diary for us.... Laughing

Can you just begin to imagine how hilariously funny that would be...???

@Juju4u - I hope that you are enjoying your first 5imba safari as much as your lads are... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Yeah it's awesome, great infrastructure and a very well put together modality. What I enjoy equally is the multiple-baiter approach... Which some may find chaotic, but I find fantastic & more productive.

@Dr. W - Oh, BTW - The victim was supposed to leave camp on friday for egypt or vietnam with his company colleagues (it's a business trip he's on), destination egypt or vietnam, to set up there next factory (although not yet specified the factories are used to build miniature models of factories)... So technically he should be checking out today. There is no use in bringing this up unless the lad does, but there is no reason why those plans can't be delayed. Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They slept in the car, and it's broke down. Laughing
I think they deserve a nice apology. clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is amazing to watch this play out. The lad two or three days ago entered Cameroon expecting he had full control of the situation. His biggest problem was dealing with an obnoxious drunk. He still doesn't know that he doesn't have any control even though he is begging for help.

The lad is lost and makes no attempt in Skinners driver call to ask directions.

Now he is demanding directions and
Quote:
now see the inconvenience you are causing us

Steinbeck could not have written scripts like this.

Well done.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in this moment:
Mr Gomer wrote:
Mr Micheal Williams have misplace all is belonging .The shuttle driver stole every thing from him
Gomer

The f*cking lieing toad...!!!!

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer,

What on Earth are you talking about?

Are you accusing one of my members of staff of robbery?
Or do you mean the driver that Mister Michael was with?

Please explain yourself clearly and fully, because this is a very serious
allegation.

Where are are you now? Have you travelled to Eseka as instructed?

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju4u, hahahaha, this is fantastic! I have a frustrated mugu wandering around, sending me emails, and it didn't take me months to motivate him! Thank you for offering this!

Mean spirited Simba wrote:
Please tell me, are you enjoying this safari game that you are playing?

Stredded mugu, sending this messsage twice, 40 minutes apart, wrote:
Compliment to you
I wish to inform you that am badly hot as I was not able to locate the direction of the camp.

moaning, moaning, mugu.. same Email sent to everyone...!!

Give me better directions now?

So, Alf writes back:
Alf wrote:
Look, mate, I don tkno where to get here from where you are. I don't liver here. Do I look like they gave me a job as tour guide, open up the firts bloody tourist information center in Korup Park? (actually, they have pne of those, I saw it before we walked out to the chimpanze camp).

The director here at the camp tells me you keep wandering around when they send the shuttle. He is pissed off at me about this. I think we are near Mundembe, Mundembo, something like that. We are near another camp, a chimpanze camp, which you go to, and then you get to here.

You should be here today, so you will be able to take a good bath. My suite has a big hot tub, I spent last night in it, having something to drink, looking at the stars, I think your suite has a hot tib, too. You are goingto like it when you get here, hot weter, good fod. I don't mind saying some of the sheilas are worth looking at, too.

I never put anyone into this problem. I am just sitting here waiting for you to git here ind we sine papers and I can pay back for the mortgage took.

Trust me, you are a good bloody drongo, and soon we will be together, and this deel wil coments. I still have most pf the money, and am saving it for this deal.

Alf

With any luck he will not linger at the info center and will start walking the 4 hour walk out to the chimpanze camp. the guy who wrote "fuck you stupid bitch" in my sig lone turned back at the info center after spending a night. I would love to see him make push on boldly to the chimpanze camp, but that means he has to get past the center of the park quicky before someone connects the dots and tells him there is no camp. At that point, either when he hears there is no camp, or he arrives, hot and sweaty (and broke) at the chimpanze camp, I am afraid the bait is over, unless someone has a brilliant idea (like Rumbero and his 85 day lad).

Nice work, all of you who got him to move!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:

Steinbeck could not have written scripts like this.

Well done.

p.

That's because Steinbeck was not a demented, S.O.B. baiter! Laughing
Glad you are enjoying this one. Me, too!
Great job, boys! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I'd call a Superior Safari! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Quote:
Mr Micheal Williams have misplace all is belonging .The shuttle driver stole every thing from him
Gomer
I see an opportunity for a VERY pissed off shutle driver to tell the lad to F'off... & then report back to Rhodes that he met up with the MUGUs & they said they will drive to camp on their own. Thus, it ain't the bus driver's fault, as far as the bus driver is concerned; & the mugus have to deal with a pissed off bus driver sabotaging them (as far as they are concerned). Skinner, are you up for tearing the lad a new one on the phone?

Quote:
His biggest problem was dealing with an obnoxious drunk.
- Soon he'll be dealing with Alf's demented phsyco-kenetic niece, if @Master's character shifts gears a bit.

Quote:
With any luck he will not linger at the info center and will start walking the 4 hour walk out to the chimpanze camp. the guy who wrote "fuck you stupid bitch" in my sig lone turned back at the info center after spending a night. I would love to see him make push on boldly to the chimpanze camp, but that means he has to get past the center of the park quicky before someone connects the dots and tells him there is no camp. At that point, either when he hears there is no camp, or he arrives, hot and sweaty (and broke) at the chimpanze camp, I am afraid the bait is over, unless someone has a brilliant idea (like Rumbero and his 85 day lad).
Cool, monkeys Laughing (I hate monkeys) I once saw one take bite out of a tourist's neck in a temple in Nepal - No lie!
Suggestions: Well, maybe when the lad' gulibilty is exhausted, Alf can decide that the Camp people were deliberately not delivering the lad to camp so that they can steal his money. In that case his only choice would be to escape at night by stolen safari jeep and end up in 'insert next destination here'. Also, @Master has two characters that terrify the lad, a hacker and another scamer; usualy there appearance on the scene is enough to shift the lad unto the next unbeleivable scenario.

I wonder how OD's secure transfer is going?

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads have now been off my radar for nearly 7 hours.

Could they actually be heading back to Eseka which is about 150 miles in the wrong direction...??

I Wish they'd make contact, I am beginning to get worried for their welfare.... Twisted Evil

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba has a business to run and the driver is a long term trusted employee has people to transport for the weekend bookings.

Besides the camp bar needs supplies.

The real question what was to be gained from the lad's lie? Who was supposed to consume this information?

Has the lad got some personal explaining to do?

I will actually believe he has a problem with an unpaid taxi driver.

p.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo, I am with you on this, I think the problem is an unpaid taxi driver took our mugs stuff, leaving him with out much, which, of course, is wonderful.

No word in Alfs box, either.

I LOVE a safari! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard anything from them either. Wonder if they are trying to pick up some travel money from the bank in Douala??? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will actually believe he has a problem with an unpaid taxi driver.
@Pablo, you are right on! clapping

I have news of the mugu. I know I said I was steping away, but couldn't resist calling as Alf the completly wasted idiot Twisted Evil And torture him with nonsense. To do this I had to sneak out of the office with my laptop; my colleagues would think I am insane Mr. Green - But then they would be right!

I talked to the driver; it's his phone (or at least it is now)! I am fairly certain that the driver is on his way back home as we speak; he is FUMING pissed! They had a fight! The reason was money! The lad has been left in Limbe; probably after he got his ars kicked. He ows the driver 100,000. I asked if the lad had any money; he said he didn’t know in a way that says ‘I really don’t care’ Evil or Very Mad

The driver was really, really, pissed (at me also); he kept asking me if I know this and that name in an awfully aggresive tone; I simply did not understnd him. I think he asked if I know 5imba (I said yes of course Laughing )At first I thought it was curses, he was telling me off in an African way, from the tone... But it may have been the names of some local towns or businesses or other recognizable landmarks to find the lad (?) It is also a possibility that someone in Limbe, when asked about 5imba camps, told them of the saga of passed lads and they figured it out, and then the driver kicked his ass… I don’t know, maybe some French native speakers can help out with that 3rd call and what he was saying.

He said we must pick him up in Limbe. I asked for a phone number, but he either didn’t understand or didn’t care to answer (maybe because he stole his phone).

There are three sound files in order; He was driving (in the middle of the night) and asked to be called back. He kept asking where I was (in a very angry way). He speaks no English, so it degenerates into French in the third call (sorry, that is where the juicy bits are).

working on the files...

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic