SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

eHarmony may have dumped a new one in my lap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a lot of ways to go at this point. My guess is you will not be able to out him. If he feels threatened, he will simply twig on you. I can't think of a reason he would want to continue if you are able to out him. Romance lads seem to be the only ones to keep trying after being outed and it is rare to be successful at it. The Dumber and Dumberer lad is particularly dense and behaves like a human rubber ball.

Your lad is really pushing for WU so pretend to know nothing about it and ask a lot of dumb questions. Limit the questions to 1 or 2 a day to drag it out. It is entertaining to read their fake, whiny messages about being broke or having problems. After getting your questions answered, insist on using Money Gram since there is no WU office near you. Tell him you do not trust doing it on-line and you want to complete the transaction in person. You can jerk him around with the blurry or unopenable MG receipts. Then switch to WU and do it again. By that time he will be ready to try the bank account again. Another approach is to create a business colleague who will be in China within a few days. Offer to set up a meeting and your colleague will hand deliver the money. I like putting a lad into situations that I know can not happen. Watching them come up with excuses or reasons to get out of it is amusing and slowly takes the control out of their hands.

Insist on receiving the scans of the Olympic tickets. Hint at being suspicious about whether he is really in China. Whenever you question their honesty or integrity, a lad will usually try harder to calm your fears and suspicions.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is making jerking him around far too easy. He keeps sending the Western Union info in IM chat and I keep telling him to e-mail. And gee, with my horrible internet I keep losing the information. They do whine so well when things don't go quite their way.

Early on he actually managed some conversation. Either they have changed lads to a far stupider lad or his friends are mocking him and he can't think straight anymore cause all he seems to be able to belch out these days is "send the money, have you sent the money, where is the money" *YAWN*
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the whining continue . . .

Quote:
Rush (7/2/2008 12:13:11 AM): mylove how are you doing?Mr Hong Jung Hee said he's still looking for who will want to sell is ticket.it's very had to get but he still searching.so don't bother mylove before the event he will get a ticket for your aunty okay.i love you so much mylove
Rush (7/2/2008 12:17:38 AM): please mylove don't keep me here.you know our daughter Kxxxx is not too strong.and i need to come back so i can go get my money from the diplomat,and come home to you.i have spend on expected days here i did not plan of.send me the infomation of the western union money transfer transaction so the company's manager will get it for me.
Rush (7/2/2008 12:17:52 AM): i'm still waiting mylove
Rush (7/2/2008 12:18:09 AM): don't let me down
Rush (7/2/2008 12:18:18 AM): i love you
Me (7/2/2008 5:58:16 PM): why have you not emailed the information to me (maybe because you are too retarded to follow directions?)
Me (7/2/2008 5:58:33 PM): I thought you wanted to leave there
Me (7/2/2008 5:58:54 PM): I can not do a transfer with out the right information
Rush (7/2/2008 6:18:03 PM): <ding>
Rush (7/2/2008 6:18:20 PM): hello mylove are you there?
Rush (7/2/2008 6:18:47 PM): my computer trip off
Rush (7/2/2008 6:22:05 PM): mylove you have the right information,all you need is the recievers name and address to do the transfer
Rush (7/2/2008 6:22:34 PM): these is the RECEIVERS NAME:Bxxxx NANCY Txx-xx. ADDRESS:68 xxxxxxxxxx ROAD,GUANGZHOU CHINA
Rush (7/2/2008 6:23:15 PM): these are all the information you need to do the transfer
Rush (7/2/2008 6:23:46 PM): please mylove do it first thing tomorrow morning
Rush (7/2/2008 6:24:34 PM): are you there?
Rush (7/2/2008 8:14:14 PM): mylove western union money transfer is very easy.you wont spend 20minutes
Rush (7/2/2008 8:20:08 PM): mylove stop kidding me make the transfer i have been here for too longer,while will you just leave me here?monday,tuesday,wesnday, you have not still make the transfer why?please squeeze out time and do the transfer you have the right information,stop treating me these way.i came here just to build a comfortable life for you and kelly,you don't me serious you only take your own time serious why?have i done any wrong to you.why will you treat me these way.you abandom me here and do your daily activities right?what wrong have i done to you?you know i will never do what these to you.
Rush (7/2/2008 8:34:47 PM): i love you

He may be dense, but he finally e-mails the WU info like I asked. But he has said some mean, unappreciative things.

Quote:
Me (7/2/2008 11:27:36 PM): How dare you say that I am treating you badly
Me (7/2/2008 11:27:46 PM): I have done nothing by try to help
Me (7/2/2008 11:28:06 PM): I get humiliated at the border because you ask me to go
Me (7/2/2008 11:28:42 PM): I beg my aunt for the money, humiliating in its own right
Me (7/2/2008 11:29:06 PM): she has been nothing but giving me arguments everyday for me to return the money to her
Me (7/2/2008 11:29:14 PM): and what have you given me?
Me (7/2/2008 11:29:31 PM): you tell me that I am doing something bad?
Me (7/2/2008 11:30:07 PM): I think you don't love me, just want an errand girl to run to send you money
Me (7/2/2008 11:30:28 PM): You can't even bother sending a decent picture
Me (7/2/2008 11:30:44 PM): even though I so much want a picture of you in China
Me (7/2/2008 11:31:03 PM): good nite. I will just go cry myself to sleep now

Dear Rush has seen the error of his ways. A little groveling, a little bad prose and of course a bit more whining about the money transfer.

Quote:
Rush (7/3/2008 12:55:27 AM): Mylove, I'm so sorry about what i said to you i did'nt mean to make you cry.please forgive me my angel.i love you so much.Mylove don't be mad at me,put yourself in my shoes you will feel bother too,please mylove forgive me okay.you're my world,my life and my everything.i understand all what you've gone through just because you want to help build our dream,that's the reason why i will always tell everyone you're the best woman on earth.please forgive me mylove.
Rush (7/3/2008 1:05:33 AM): i love you so much my angel
Rush (7/3/2008 12:23:10 PM): hello mylove
Rush (7/3/2008 12:23:21 PM): how are you doing today?
Rush (7/3/2008 12:24:29 PM): i'm so sorry about the mail i sent to you yesterday,please forgive myangel
Rush (7/3/2008 12:24:58 PM): do have a nice day at work
Rush (7/3/2008 12:25:04 PM): i love you
Rush (7/3/2008 5:30:13 PM): hello mylove
Rush (7/3/2008 5:49:28 PM): Mylove I have spent my life waiting ... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me. I know that one day I will come to you never to wait anymore. I love you with every ounce of my being ... "Yours is the first name I call and the last name I will ever whisper." I love you so much
Rush (7/3/2008 6:37:16 PM): where are you my angel?
Rush (7/3/2008 6:57:08 PM): please send the MTCN to my mail box
Rush (7/3/2008 6:58:19 PM): it will take him some days to get the ticket

However, a strange thing happened on the way to the Western Union . . . .

Quote:
Rush,

Dxxx asked me to send you a note before she fell asleep to tell you she will not be on for a day or two and that she will explain later.

I can tell you what I know. She was mugged. She is beat up pretty bad, but they expect her to recover. Her eyes are swollen shut and she was slashed. Hopefully the plastic surgeon did a good job to make her look her old self. They are keeping her pretty heavily sedated right now, so I couldn't get too much information out of her

I do know she was mumbling something about "no, don't take that is for my Rush. Please don't". Please tell me you didn't have her doing anything stupid.

Hopefully they will release her tomorrow. If you want me to pass on a message to her when I go to the hospital tomorrow, please send me an note by the morning.

Sherry

How will my love take the news?
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My love did not take the news well, I believe he has figured out he is being jerked around.

After a nearly incomprehensible IM from me and IM reply after I logged, "Sherry" got the following:
Quote:
Hello,Sherry.

How are you doing?i just read the mail now.what happen to mylove?where is she right now?what did the doctor say?is she getting better?sherry please take goodcare of my angel.i promise you a reward of $25,000.what is happen to me?who has done her these?we had a plan of me going to china to complete my contract so i can get my money from the company but things are not working the way plan.i have been here for some weeks which i did not plan of staying.please sherry what do i do right over here?i'm stranded money to go back home.why will these happen to mylove now?when i need her most,please sherry help me out here please i will pay back with interest.i want to do my supply and leave here so i can come over to mylove.sherry i think she needs me now.sherry she all i gat please take proper care of her for me.

After sleeping on it a bit, my lad has this to say:
Quote:
Rush (7/5/2008 12:57:04 AM): mylove what is all these you've been doing to me
Rush (7/5/2008 12:57:29 AM): i tought i found the right person
Rush (7/5/2008 12:58:51 AM): even when i trusted you to handover my inheritance to you
Rush (7/5/2008 12:59:04 AM): i think i have been betrayed
Rush (7/5/2008 1:00:53 AM): i thought i was with right person
Rush (7/5/2008 1:02:04 AM): thanks for making me travell to china.thank for your empty promises,thank for your feak payment slip,thank for making me a fool all these while
Rush (7/5/2008 1:03:44 AM): you played me and my daughter kelly
Rush (7/5/2008 1:04:56 AM): i can't believe these
Rush (7/5/2008 1:06:58 AM): what is $7000 to my inheritance,i wanted to make you a confortable woman make you and kelly next of kin to my wealth
Rush (7/5/2008 1:09:42 AM): you made me travel to china and you disappointed me.i don't know what to tell y God what has happen to me
Rush (7/5/2008 1:10:00 AM): you keep coming up with stories you and sherry
Rush (7/5/2008 1:10:39 AM): i pray God will forgive you and sherry for what you did to me and my daughter
Rush (7/5/2008 1:11:35 AM): thank you very much.i will be travelling back to london by monday
Rush (7/5/2008 1:13:17 AM): i wasted my flight ticket and money for my hotel reservation.thanks to sherry thanks to you.my heart is full of blood now,cos you just killed me
Rush (7/5/2008 1:14:19 AM): i pray you will meet some better and i pray he would treat you the way you did to me
Rush (7/5/2008 1:15:18 AM): God bless you for all you did to me.i thought i found a wife,i waited my money getting my wedding suit

I will give him a tearful and indignant reply later and Sherry will send a nasty email, but I do believe it has run its course. My first pet was interesting, but there are plenty more where he came from!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daTrix wrote:
Rush (7/5/2008 1:14:19 AM): i pray you will meet some better and i pray he would treat you the way you did to me

How sweet for him to pray for your next lad. Twisted Evil

Really, I don't think this one has suffered enough yet. What if Sherry became fearful of staying in the US where she got mugged, high crime rate and all, and begged to meet Rush in London to live happily ever after?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is only cooked to medium and needs to be grilled on the fire for a lot longer. I had the same idea as OBL about a meeting in London. You needed a big change of environment and his loving arms to get over the mugging. Insist on meeting him as he gets off of the plane so a confederate in London can't be used. Ask what kind of gift his daughter would like. Keep forcing him into situations that are impossible for him to execute.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure he will ever log into his account again, but here is my grand finale, unless he comes back for an encore. And the mistypes are on purpose - I am injured you know. Wink

Quote:
Dxxx (me): What are yu doin? Why you being so meen?
Dxxx (me): I was mugged trying to get t Westrn Union Ofc
Dxxx (me): A very mean man beat me up. I can not speak caus my moth hurt.
Dxxx (me): & i can type wth a coupl finger
Dxxx (me): i fought for our mony and now you say thes mean things
Dxxx (me): i thnk it is best you go. you are a jinx, a curse
Dxxx (me): i nevr have so much bad luck befor you.
Dxxx (me): my wounds will heal but not my heart
Dxxx (me): my god curse you for the way you treat others
Dxxx (me): all i ever asked you to do was to come home - home to NYC so do not evr blame me for your problems

Then a few hours later, "Sherry" must give her 2 cents:

Quote:
Rush,

I can not believe how you have treated my friend. When I saw her earlier she was in tears. Her beaten body was not enough for your weak minded self, so you chop up her heart in little bits.

She told me everything. About Canada, about begging her aunt for a loan only to have the check bounce. Then the ultimate of getting beaten and robbed outside a Western Union office. She tried keeping everything between the two of you because she knew I would tell her she was being too trusting. She is always too trusting, always trying to help others.

What kind of man asks a woman to carry around that amount of cash? What kind of man would enter a contract that he could not take care of himself? None that I personally would associate with. If you have any shred of decency, leave her alone.

Good Riddance,
Sherry

I figure my "relationship" is dead, but doesn't hurt to give a final poke or two to make sure.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may not be entirely dead. No IM's to Dxxx this morning, but Sherry got this email:

Quote:
Sherry,

What do you think you're doing?are you trying to put assonder between the both of us.good you have successed in doing that,but i will tell you keep been a home breaker i think thats what you're good at.well for dawn i'm so disappointed on her.thanks for all you've done to my family,i don't know what to say to grandmother and my daughter.they love dawn so much.but i think i will handle it.my heart is full of pains.i truly loved her and she broke my heart.it's a pain that can never be erase.i love dawn so much.

He still loves me and he blames "Sherry" for the whole thing. As PRSGG said - he is only cooked to medium, so I think I need to flip him and try a bit more fire. Maybe as PRSGG and OBL suggested I need to go to London.

P.S. the IP is from Tanzania - suddenly he is traveling between Tanzania and Nigeria a lot.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to taunt him a bit more. I used the newspaper generator and used the following text in the July 5 edition of the Troy Times:

Quote:
Dxxx Kxxxxx of Troy was robbed Thursday afternoon near the in the Hoosick Street Plaza. She was beaten and slashed with a knife. According to police, the mugger got away with about $7000 in cash. Ms. Kxxxxx was evidently going into the Western Union in that plaza to complete a transaction.

The suspect fits the description of a man who threatened two other women in Albany and made off with cash. The man in the prior incidents claimed to be from Africa and that his brother died in the military. In the prior cases he claimed he needed money right away. Both of those incidents were non-violent. Police are unsure why this incident turned violent and fear it may indicate the perpetrator is getting more desperate.

Ms. Kxxxxx was not available for comment.

The previous incidents did occur, if dumbo decides to google or something.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe he is back. Either he has a shred of doubt that he is being baited or he is really short on victims right now. First the late night/early morning whine. Should I send him some crackers to go with the "Wine"?
Quote:
Rush (7/7/2008 12:30:06 AM): mylove how are you doing
Rush (7/7/2008 12:45:32 AM): mylove i don't longer sleep in the hotel,i don't have money to pay anylonger mylove i'm stranded i sleep in a temple
Rush (7/7/2008 12:46:00 AM): please help me out my daughter kelly is ill
Rush (7/7/2008 12:46:13 AM): i need to go back home
Rush (7/7/2008 12:46:27 AM): i love you mylove

Then the evening whine with a side of remorse.
Quote:
Rush (7/7/2008 8:16:08 PM): hello dawn
Rush (7/7/2008 8:16:16 PM): how are you doing?
Rush (7/7/2008 8:19:32 PM): i know you're mad at me,please you're my only hope to get out of here.if you don't want to do it for me do it for kelly.please send me $1200 so can get a airticket and live china
Rush (7/7/2008 8:19:47 PM): my daughter Kxxx is ill she need me now
Rush (7/7/2008 8:20:00 PM): please Dxxxx help me out
Rush (7/7/2008 8:20:12 PM): i need to leave here
Rush (7/7/2008 8:21:44 PM): please take care of yourself,i wish i was there to make you strong.one day i will have to prove to sherry that i'm independent
Rush (7/7/2008 8:22:04 PM): please don't turn your back at me
Rush (7/7/2008 8:22:25 PM): i need you most now so i can go home to my daughter

He better serve up more than a side of remorse . . .
Quote:
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:47:23 PM): You blame me for things you messed up.
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:47:39 PM): My only mistake is trying to fix your mistakes
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:48:10 PM): Yes I am mad at you, I am still feeling like crap and you ask me to do something again
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:48:34 PM): Give me Kxxx's {his daughter} information - maybe my aunt can go there.
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:49:24 PM): She loves to travel and she loves kids
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:49:39 PM): maybe if she is feeling really charitable she'll take me
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:50:32 PM): An old friend of hers who happens to be a physician lives in London
Dxxx (me) (7/7/2008 10:51:18 PM): As for you, fix your own mistakes

Of course he is a pretty dim bulb and I may have offer to take care of his kid in person again.

Last edited by daTrix on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been whining the past couple days about me being his last hope and he still hopes I will send enough for him to get to London, blah, blah, blah. I have ignored him until tonight. I decided to talk to him in my limited Spanish (since he supposedly grew up in Spain)

Me: Since you do not speak English well, I am trying your mother tongue. Have you ever told the truth? You do not accept help for your daughter. What man would not help his daughter? (in Spanish)
(for those that want a good laugh at my bad Spanish: "Puesto que tu no hablas inglés bien, estoy intentando tu lengua materna. ¿Tu has dicho nunca la verdad? tu no aceptas la ayuda para su hajj. ¿Qué hombre no ayudaría a su hija?")

Rush: hi. how are you? (and the usual - in English, of course. no question about what am i saying)

Me: You do not understand? What a surprise! (in Spanish)
(for those that want to laugh, "¿Tu no entiendes? ¡Qué sorpresa!")

I logged out.

When I logged back in, he had ranted about trusting me and why was I doing this and I asked again, in Spanish, "You do not understand?"

Me: I thought that you lived in Spain as a child? ("Pensaba que vivías tu en España como un niño?")
Me: adiós

And I logged

Actually, I think my Spanish is probably better than his English. Hopefully his head is ready to explode.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pissing them off a bit can reap rewards beyond personal satisfaction. After I logged off he IM'd me and told me "stop been smart". Then I had not one but two emails from Rush.

Quote:
Hello,Dxxx.
This you see is my contract award certificate.you disappointed me.Tell sherry i appreciate all she has been doing.I mean her brain work,Tell her i said she thinks she perfect.And for you,you don't know what you want.
Rush

Attached was a copy of his "contract"

Then this email:

Quote:
Hello,Dxxx.
how are you doing?you want to see more me right.i don't speak spanish to a woman who played me,a woman who wants me dead.why will you have to treat me these way after all the trust i have for you.i'm diappointed at you.
Rush

And three different pictures than what I have seen before.

He actually gives me what I ask for when he is mad. I wonder if it took him the full hour between my last rant and his second email to figure out I was IMing in Spanish.

I might let him simmer for a few days and decide if I give him more indignant rants or blame everything on having my head whacked - or a bit of both. And his English has improved - they must have ramped it up to a lad who actually know English or he needs to be mad for his brain to function properly.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the following indignant email:

Quote:
Rush,
Do not blame Sherry. Do not blame anyone else for your failing. You never asked before leaving for China if I had the means to help you. I don't have the means - $7500 was hard enough to come up with, but the $13000 was impossible. What kind of business man commits to a contract he can not implement?

Maybe $7000 or $13000 is pocket change for someone like you, but not for someone like me. I believe you are a spoiled rich kid who thinks everyone is here to serve him. I grew up around spoiled rich people that treated me like crap and I have no intention letting it happen as an adult.

I know what I want - a man that does not order me around like some slave. Perhaps that thug did me a favor and knocked some sense into me. I have been left with little more than my life - and you claim I want you dead? I nearly did die, and I would have if a couple of people didn't chase that lunatic off before he killed me. I think you want me dead and all you care about is money.

Good luck. I think you will need it with your attitude.
Dxxx

Then surprise, surprise, I get a "Let's talk" IM and a sappy hallmark-esque email. Finally we chat:

Quote:
rush (7/16/2008 8:08:34 PM): hello Dxxx
rush (7/16/2008 8:08:41 PM): how are you doing?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 8:46:43 PM): hello?
rush (7/16/2008 9:34:31 PM): hello Dxxx
rush (7/16/2008 9:34:44 PM): how are you doing?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:35:06 PM): no need to buzz
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:35:13 PM): I was getting to you
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:35:17 PM): I'm ok
rush (7/16/2008 9:36:17 PM): thats so beautiful (regarding the fish tank background on Yahoo)
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:36:37 PM): and peaceful after a sressful day
rush (7/16/2008 9:37:25 PM): hope you did not stress yourself much?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:38:00 PM): just long day is all
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:38:13 PM): you need to send that phone # again
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:38:17 PM): I lost it
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:38:35 PM): please email so I won't lose
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:38:44 PM): Yahoo disconnects sometimes
rush (7/16/2008 9:38:57 PM): 00944704xxxxxxxx (anyone have a clue as to where this is?)
rush (7/16/2008 9:39:35 PM): did you get it
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:40:09 PM): where is that? I need to check my phone service
rush (7/16/2008 9:40:32 PM): thats london
rush (7/16/2008 9:40:44 PM): i'm back to london (riiiight....)
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:40:46 PM): w/ a 9?
rush (7/16/2008 9:41:01 PM): the companyies sales manager help me out
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:41:05 PM): thought it was just 44
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:41:12 PM): well, that is good
rush (7/16/2008 9:42:10 PM): yeah
rush (7/16/2008 9:42:31 PM): just dail it the way you see it in the screen
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:43:23 PM): maybe tomorrow nite
rush (7/16/2008 9:43:28 PM): how is your anuty
rush (7/16/2008 9:43:41 PM): you will call right
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:43:45 PM): as condesending as ever
rush (7/16/2008 9:43:49 PM): can i have your number too
rush (7/16/2008 9:43:54 PM): so i can call you
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:44:28 PM): if I can not call you I will send my #
rush (7/16/2008 9:44:57 PM): okay
rush (7/16/2008 9:45:07 PM): so can i have your number?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:45:50 PM): I have to figure it out
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:45:57 PM): I never call myself - lol
rush (7/16/2008 9:46:04 PM): okay
rush (7/16/2008 9:46:06 PM): lol
rush (7/16/2008 9:46:54 PM): i will travelling to china to finish my supply soon
rush (7/16/2008 9:46:59 PM): these week
rush (7/16/2008 9:47:46 PM): my late wife sister gave me a loan of $9000
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:48:32 PM): that was very kind of her
rush (7/16/2008 9:48:49 PM): yes she's so kind
rush (7/16/2008 9:49:15 PM): she saw i was so messed up
rush (7/16/2008 9:49:34 PM): she paid back the sales manger is money
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:49:59 PM): I'm glad she was able to help you
rush (7/16/2008 9:51:03 PM): dawn thanks for all you did
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:51:28 PM): I wish I had the resources to help more
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:51:50 PM): but I get paid more with the satisfaction of helping people more than money
rush (7/16/2008 9:53:06 PM): i really appreciate all you did for me trying to help me
rush (7/16/2008 9:53:50 PM): i came back to met kelly in a bad condition
rush (7/16/2008 9:53:59 PM): she's so ill
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:54:17 PM): They still have not caught that horrible man and he did it to another person in another plaza nearby
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:54:28 PM): what is she ill with?
rush (7/16/2008 9:54:57 PM): she has a hole in her heart
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:55:11 PM): has she had that for sometime?
rush (7/16/2008 9:55:15 PM): she need to under go surgery
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:55:24 PM): did they only just find the problem?
rush (7/16/2008 9:56:27 PM): it has been giving disturbing her
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:56:41 PM): was she born with it?
rush (7/16/2008 9:56:54 PM): nope
rush (7/16/2008 9:57:02 PM): i just can explain
rush (7/16/2008 9:57:11 PM): i'm so confuse
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:57:22 PM): that is odd
rush (7/16/2008 9:57:46 PM): they place her on surgery in two weeks time
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:57:50 PM): a friend was born with that and they did surgery when she was a baby
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:58:11 PM): Perhaps I should try to come be with her
rush (7/16/2008 9:58:36 PM): will you be able to do that
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:58:45 PM): I can look into it
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 9:58:59 PM): I will need information on what hospital she is at
rush (7/16/2008 9:59:36 PM): she will be fly to spain for the surgery
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:00:02 PM): why?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:00:24 PM): I would imagine the doctors are very good in England
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:00:35 PM): perhaps she needs to come here
rush (7/16/2008 10:01:01 PM): to the state
rush (7/16/2008 10:01:08 PM): will it be okay there
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:02:14 PM): maybe you need to hurry here
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:02:27 PM): I may not get paid well, but I do have good health insurance
rush (7/16/2008 10:02:57 PM): yeah you have a good idea
rush (7/16/2008 10:03:09 PM): coming over there will be the best
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:04:23 PM): there are good hospitals here
rush (7/16/2008 10:05:07 PM): but i don't have much money here on me
rush (7/16/2008 10:05:32 PM): i need to get these contract done so i can have all the money i need
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:05:44 PM): but if you come and then go get your inheritance, you would have enough
rush (7/16/2008 10:06:59 PM): i feel bad about that
rush (7/16/2008 10:07:22 PM): i don't have the money to pay and get it from the diploma
rush (7/16/2008 10:07:37 PM): my contract can give the money
rush (7/16/2008 10:07:49 PM): i need for anything
rush (7/16/2008 10:08:12 PM): i'm so confuse
rush (7/16/2008 10:08:26 PM): i feel like killing myself
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:08:39 PM): things will work out
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:08:45 PM): money is not everything
rush (7/16/2008 10:08:46 PM): how?
rush (7/16/2008 10:09:09 PM): but i need it to get some things done here
rush (7/16/2008 10:09:21 PM): i know money is not everything
rush (7/16/2008 10:09:35 PM): you're just so right
rush (7/16/2008 10:09:54 PM): but i need it to get my contract and inheritance
rush (7/16/2008 10:10:01 PM): you know all that
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:10:08 PM): having some money makes things easier
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:10:22 PM): but so many people with money are not happy
rush (7/16/2008 10:11:58 PM): i don't know what to do
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:12:39 PM): well, go take care of contact
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:12:44 PM): you have the money now
rush (7/16/2008 10:13:19 PM): are you there?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:13:25 PM): yes
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:13:35 PM): did you not see what I wrote?
Dxxx (me) (7/16/2008 10:14:35 PM): why are you buzzing me?
rush (7/16/2008 10:15:02 PM): are you still there?
rush (7/16/2008 10:15:55 PM): i need $4000 to complete it
rush (7/16/2008 10:16:20 PM): and also $2000 for BTA

I logged because I was tired of the whining. They do become oh so whiny when it gets to the money part. Then he said while I was off-line "What happened? You don't want to chat with me right?" Gee, wonder what the first clue was.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They just never go away, do they.

Quote:
(While I was off-line)
rush (7/17/2008 7:50:25 PM): My baby, I'm sorry if I always put you through a lot of stuff everyday ... I know it's my fault because I tend to do a lot of things that I always don't think about at first. It is true that you're always on my mind - everything I do, I always think, 'what if you were right there watching me ....' I do things that I think would seem right to you, but sometimes it's not nearly enough for you and here I am - making another mistake.
rush (7/17/2008 7:51:38 PM): I love you dearly and I'm really sorry if you think that I don't love you as much as you do - and believe me, I try my best to prove it to you. The only other way that I can think of is to finally meet you in person ... I hope that when we do, all your doubts, worries and troubles will fly out the window - no more insecurities! I love you so very much, Baby - I give myself to you - mind, heart and soul.
(then while HE was off-line)
Dxxx (me) (7/18/2008 7:55:04 AM): You are right. I would be far more inclined to believe you now if we met.
Dxxx (me) (7/18/2008 7:55:33 AM): But that will never happen, because I believe now that you are not real.
Dxxx (me) (7/18/2008 7:56:23 AM): If you are real, let me know when you are back home - the home you originally said you had.

Looks like I may have gotten bumped up to someone that speaks English! And he grovels so well. Almost believable. He had me second guessing whether his a lying, cheating SoB for a second. Only a second . . .

Quote:
rush (7/19/2008 6:22:36 PM): hello Dxxx
rush (7/19/2008 6:22:42 PM): how are you doing?
Blah, blah, blah
rush (7/19/2008 6:27:05 PM): i will like to come to the state by tuesday to proof i'm real to you
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:27:22 PM): oh?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:27:32 PM): where are you coming
rush (7/19/2008 6:28:03 PM): tell me where you want me to come and proof i'm real
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:28:20 PM): well, where did you live?
rush (7/19/2008 6:28:27 PM): you will come and pick me up at the airport
rush (7/19/2008 6:28:47 PM): forget about where i live
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:28:48 PM): it depends where we are meeting
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:28:54 PM): my town is small
rush (7/19/2008 6:29:01 PM): don't want to go back to a friends house
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:29:02 PM): you won't be able to get here directly
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:29:06 PM): why?
rush (7/19/2008 6:29:34 PM): i just want to come and proof to you i'm real
rush (7/19/2008 6:29:53 PM): i will be in state for just four day with you
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:30:13 PM): well, I will not be going to NYC to pick you up
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:30:17 PM): that is a X hr drive
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:30:38 PM): and if you did live there, you know what driving is like
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:30:51 PM): and my car not up to that far a drive right now anyway
rush (7/19/2008 6:31:12 PM): i want you to pick me at the airport
rush (7/19/2008 6:31:25 PM): i want you to see my tears for you
rush (7/19/2008 6:31:35 PM): at the airport
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:31:42 PM): let me know when
rush (7/19/2008 6:31:56 PM): tuesday
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:32:14 PM): you don't even know if you can get a flight
rush (7/19/2008 6:33:05 PM): not really sure,but i'm still looking for some fund to complete my air ticket (here we go, let the whining begin . . .)
rush (7/19/2008 6:35:01 PM): i have just 400 pounds
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:35:18 PM): not sure what the exchange rate is
rush (7/19/2008 6:35:23 PM): but still looking for 600pounds
rush (7/19/2008 6:36:54 PM): that should be $1,286
rush (7/19/2008 6:37:37 PM): please i'm not coming with my daughter
rush (7/19/2008 6:37:46 PM): i'm coming alone
rush (7/19/2008 6:39:06 PM): what colour of cloth will you be putting on that
rush (7/19/2008 6:39:09 PM): day
rush (7/19/2008 6:39:27 PM): so i can locate you at the airport
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:40:31 PM): I have a lot of red
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:40:56 PM): where are you flying into?
rush (7/19/2008 6:41:21 PM): i'm coming to see you
rush (7/19/2008 6:41:39 PM): just trying to proof myself to you
rush (7/19/2008 6:41:54 PM): don't want to kill our dreams together
rush (7/19/2008 6:42:41 PM): i know i will be coming to NEW YORK
rush (7/19/2008 6:43:03 PM): so where do you want me to land?
rush (7/19/2008 6:43:21 PM): remenber i will not spend much days with you
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:43:30 PM): (upstate NY town)
rush (7/19/2008 6:44:18 PM): (UPSTATE NY TOWN)
rush (7/19/2008 6:44:23 PM): okay
rush (7/19/2008 6:45:02 PM): i will let you know if i have raise the fund
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:45:02 PM): if that is too difficult, I will consider taking train to NYC
rush (7/19/2008 6:45:41 PM): i prefer taken air
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:46:01 PM): (upstate NY town) a small airport
rush (7/19/2008 6:46:28 PM): i have just one hope to raise the fund now
blah, blah, blah
rush (7/19/2008 6:52:52 PM): i'm coming to proof to you i'm real
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:53:06 PM): and I appreciate that
rush (7/19/2008 6:54:44 PM): know
rush (7/19/2008 6:54:57 PM): i'm not voilent
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:55:40 PM): that is reassuring
rush (7/19/2008 6:55:41 PM): i just want you to look into my eyes at the airport and tell me why you said i'm not real
rush (7/19/2008 6:56:26 PM): hold on
rush (7/19/2008 6:56:48 PM): trying to call a friend for the fund
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 6:56:52 PM): if you are the man in the pic, I will explain
rush (7/19/2008 6:57:18 PM):
rush (7/19/2008 7:02:13 PM): i'm back
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:02:19 PM): wb
rush (7/19/2008 7:02:24 PM): bad news
rush (7/19/2008 7:02:51 PM): he said he has invested is money on a business (of course he has)
rush (7/19/2008 7:04:08 PM): what am i going to do now?
rush (7/19/2008 7:05:20 PM): i sold my Gold rolex watch to pay for my daughters hospital bill
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:05:58 PM): at least you had that
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:06:16 PM): my 3 yr old cell phone is my watch
rush (7/19/2008 7:07:13 PM): can you please assist me?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:07:30 PM): what do i have to sell?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:07:38 PM): my 13 yr old car?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:07:47 PM): sexual favors?
rush (7/19/2008 7:09:02 PM): i need to get my inheritance to get out all the fund mess
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:09:46 PM): even more of a reason to get here
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:09:58 PM): only a days drive to Toronto
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:10:15 PM): and if you are coming from England - YOU would have a passport
rush (7/19/2008 7:10:37 PM): where do i see $7500 to get my inheritance
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:10:53 PM): maybe you should come thru Toronto - I know there are flights to (upstate NY town) from Toronto
rush (7/19/2008 7:11:20 PM): no
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:11:35 PM): If you offer Mr. Jones some compensation, he may loan it to you
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:11:54 PM): if he has a clue what is at stake, I'm sure he would
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:12:00 PM): you seemed to trust him
rush (7/19/2008 7:12:38 PM): look assist me with the fund
rush (7/19/2008 7:12:50 PM): i will pay you back
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:12:58 PM): I have nothing left
rush (7/19/2008 7:13:07 PM): okay
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:13:29 PM): and why would I load anything to someone I have grown to not believe they are who they claim to be
rush (7/19/2008 7:14:40 PM): thats the more reason why i'm coming
rush (7/19/2008 7:15:18 PM): okay do you have my contract certificate
rush (7/19/2008 7:15:20 PM): ?
rush (7/19/2008 7:15:32 PM): you can hold on that
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:15:46 PM): it is a pdf
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:15:54 PM): yeah I have it
rush (7/19/2008 7:16:07 PM): it's confidential to me but i just have to send
rush (7/19/2008 7:16:40 PM): just for you to understand what i'm going through
rush (7/19/2008 7:17:27 PM): Dxxx i will have to go
rush (7/19/2008 7:17:56 PM): now
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:18:00 PM): ok
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:18:06 PM): good luck
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:18:11 PM): have a good nite
rush (7/19/2008 7:18:40 PM): you have my certificate
rush (7/19/2008 7:18:52 PM): don't show it to no one
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:18:53 PM): yeah, an image of it
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:19:38 PM): and sure, I won't show it to anyone
rush (7/19/2008 7:20:17 PM): so can you loan me
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:20:51 PM): can you squeeze a dry stone and get water?
rush (7/19/2008 7:20:59 PM): no
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:21:43 PM): you certificate is not collateral to me, it is nothing I can get a loan based on
rush (7/19/2008 7:22:20 PM): so what do you want as a collateral?
rush (7/19/2008 7:22:29 PM): just tell me
rush (7/19/2008 7:23:38 PM): you can get a loan base on what?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:23:50 PM): I have nothing to base a loan on
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:23:59 PM): no one will give me anything
rush (7/19/2008 7:24:20 PM): can you lease your car?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:24:33 PM): huh?
rush (7/19/2008 7:24:43 PM): can you?
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:24:56 PM): what am I supposed to drive?
rush (7/19/2008 7:25:21 PM): don't bothere about driving it
rush (7/19/2008 7:25:30 PM): you will get it soon
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:26:01 PM): you know what - you would have me hitch hiking to work
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:26:09 PM): and giving blow jobs at nite
rush (7/19/2008 7:26:35 PM): okay
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:26:42 PM): just to scrap together money
rush (7/19/2008 7:26:52 PM): i will have to go now
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:26:56 PM): good - go
rush (7/19/2008 7:27:08 PM): i understand you can't assist me
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:27:11 PM): you said that like 10 min ago
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:27:16 PM): no I can
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:27:34 PM): and you said you wanted to prove you were who you said you are
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:27:44 PM): prove that you are an honest man
rush (7/19/2008 7:28:33 PM): i'm in the most mess situation of my life
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:28:45 PM): its midnight there you must need your rest
rush (7/19/2008 7:28:46 PM): know one whats to help me out
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:29:16 PM): I wanted to at one point until I have nothing left to give
rush (7/19/2008 7:29:33 PM): i ask they will always say back back you formal debeth
rush (7/19/2008 7:30:05 PM): payback your debt
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:30:36 PM): I am trying to
rush (7/19/2008 7:30:37 PM): but they don't know my money is hooked up somewhere
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:31:12 PM): I thought you had to go
rush (7/19/2008 7:31:29 PM): okay bye
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:31:34 PM): bye
rush (7/19/2008 7:31:36 PM): thanks
rush (7/19/2008 7:31:41 PM): alot
Dxxx (me) (7/19/2008 7:31:44 PM): good nite

They never quite give up, do they . . .
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There has been nearly daily whining about me sending him money so that he can come here to prove who he is and I have been ignoring him. I decided to toss the ball back in his court. Lets see how genus handles it.

Quote:
rush (7/24/2008 6:42:55 AM): hello sweetie how are you doing?
rush (7/24/2008 6:45:27 AM): in will like to let you know i will be coming to New York by saturday if i have the flight ticket,please Dawn can you send me the flight ticket?all i need is $1,250 so please send me an offline if you will be willing to send me the money for the air ticket.i miss you so much sweetie.
rush (7/24/2008 6:45:58 AM): please take good care of yourself for me okay i will be with you soon
Dxxx (me) (7/24/2008 11:10:53 PM): I am not going to send you a dime at this point. I don't trust you. However, you show up at the airport, I will BEG my stingy aunt to make sure she lends you the money to get home. Deal?
Dxxx (me) (7/24/2008 11:11:10 PM): You get here, I make sure you get home.

I'm sure there is going to be some excuse.
A_Jackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. Be funny to get a Safari to NYC to be detained by DHS.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You get here, I make sure you get home.

She wasn't lying, I'm sure.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure what to make of this:

Quote:
rush: hello Dxxx how are you doing?
rush: i'm so sorry my present financial difficulty have made you not to trust me.okay seem you have the money for the ticket can you fly to london so i can proof myself to you and you also proof yourself to me.i feel the way you feel about me too.but just that what i have for you in my heart is real but you never believed it.it can never be earase in my heart it's a parminent stain.Even in my daughters heart.tell me when you're coming so i can pick you up at the airport
rush: take good care of yourself still i met you in london

I have no legitimate reason to believe that he is in London. Suggestions? Thoughts? Took him a couple days to come up with this - he must have had to get advice from a more experienced scammer.

I'm thinking the "I don't have a passport" angle is the best.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd go, but for some reason your name is on the "Do Not Fly" list, and it will take a lot of time and effort to get that all straightened out.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic