SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Children of Mercy Orphanage

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty nasty one, how low will the bar go with these Pri*k’s ?
Please introduce yourselves Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]

Quote:
CHILDREN OF MERCY ORPHANAGE
Dearest friend,
We are a Non Governmental Organization based in the Niger-Delta region of Nigeria. The aim of establishing this Orphanage is to help alleviate the suffering and bad ordeal of children who are abandoned by their mother on account of teenage pregnancy, also children whose parents are death due to their contact with HIV/AIDS. The children now are orphans with no one to take care of them.
Due to human constrain and financial strain, we are soliciting for help from well meaning members of the public worldwide to help us in the up keep of these young and innocent children who are being traumatized by the death of their dear parent.
Please do make donations to us in cash and in kind to keep the body and soul of these little ones.Our postal address is PO Box 241 Okigwe, Imo State.Nigeria. GOD BLESS YOU
Yours in His vineyard
Ndukwe uche Prince

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to be flooded with help from dying widows.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the scum from OBL's thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144775

guy nawaaa for you oooh
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's actually a different guy. Trust me, I am baiting both of them.

I started on this guy a few does ago. I plan on being relentless because I have no tolerance for what he is doing in regards to AIDs. He is the worst of the worst in my book. Honestly, if I make him twig...I don't care. I'll just make a new email account and start on him all over again. This guy is going to be very very sorry.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah .. I'm in - same barrister character that working on the other NGO charity scam.

but- my shifty barrister character has a knack for charities and has *lots* of $ for worthwhile causes!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ The Blackwood Con,

Good for you! I got an HIV scam and it makes me so mad, Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I can't bait the b@5t@rd. I'd be happy to support you in your attack. I have a hard time for personal reasons (friends with).

Go TBC, Go! Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, this has been a tough week for me. First I posted the lotto lad's list in the safari thread now I've confused these two losers. It's wonder I haven't used WU to send money somewhere this week....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic