SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've been cursed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am screwed if the sun gets hot today Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Well whom God Almighty has blessed, no man can curse.I'm blessed already.I'm a multy millionaire.I can write a Draft of 57m.

Well again, as you love curse, it shall consume, by the power in the word God, as it is written, in Psalm 109 & Rev.13 vs 10.Sure the these word of God is against, the blood of Jesus is against.It is written upon my destiny, according to Gen 12 vs 3, that my God shall curse who curses me.

The mother earth, according to Numbers 16,shall as the Sun gets hot today open it's mouth to swallow your destiny,I fire back unto you poverty,sorrow,tragedy, untimely death and no power can thwart in the Name of Jesus Amen.Stronger enemies will consume you soon.You will see the type of dream that will come upon you.If you don't repent of your word.

And a death threat Twisted Evil

Quote:
YOUR FATHER, YOUR FATHER, IF I CATCH YOU NA DIE YOU DE.

ASS HOLE

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you care for some help from a powerful wizard who can thwart the most terrible curses?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@strongside- these curses are really bad. I was due to die because of a curse a week and a half ago and, whilst i have somehow survived, i must admit that i had a mild headache yesterday.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he could pick your lottery numbers for you seeing as it's a rollover this weekend. You could offer to go halves with him if they come up

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can you p.m. me his email, i'll fire the evil voodoo at him where his entire body will fall out of his asshole. (its not pleasant, happened to me last week after a nasty jalfrezi.)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you upset him.

Incidentally I too can write a draft for 57 million... it's in Zimbabwe Dollars though.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
nascarfan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol I guess my baiting skills arent good engough yet because I have not yet gotten a death threat or a curse.

Lol I feel soooo left out, J/K
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@nascar: just give it time. String these jerks along, waste their time (and money, if possible) and try to keep the game going as long as you can. You will be rewarded with many threats and insults when they finally see through you're little charade.

Or at least that's how I suspect it goes.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice knowing you Strongside Shocked

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nascar its not that hard just bcc an insult to about 500 lads. The replys arehilarious Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got cursed a while back and today I couldn't find one of my work boots. Happily i didn't need to go to work. I wonder if there was a connection?

mass cursing lads is such delicious fun and a great way to learn the unpublishable side of Pidgin quite quickly. One could refer to the phenomenon of (to paraphrase the US army) "asymmetrical baiting", I suppose; in one instance a baiter broadcasts to hundreds of lads, in the other several baiters join forces against one guyman. Symmetrical baiting would occur with a roughly equal number of baiters/lads on each side. Worthy of a learned paper on the subject Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic