SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

names

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sueloco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do the names...terry frank..and.....edward james...and....gate....ring any bells out there? both in nigeria..contractors...both have son, john. dutch and italian accents. please let me know.....
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything you're saying sounds like the stories that are given by all the scammers. Have you checked ScamWarners.com for the names?

Please be very careful and do not give them any personal information - definitely do not give them any money. If your instincts are telling you that something is wrong with them and their story, just ignore them. Block their emails. Forget it and move on.

Good luck.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, but "both in nigeria..contractors" does. It's your typical scammer story we've seen hundreds of times before. Another big red flag is the fact they have two first names. If you're asking if we think they're scammers, from what little you've said my guess would be they are.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

defo sound slike one to me lol

btw my baiting account has 3 first names lol j0hn k3n ry@n lol
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sueloco, another site to look for is www.romancescam.com . They have an album with pictures of known scammers - the pics they use in their scams. You can browse the albums or search on the names. If they are not in the database at romancescam, you may want to add them.

The folks at romancescam are really cool.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't provide enough info however if any of them claim:

To be from a Western Country (often claiming mixed heritage)
To be widowed with a small child (and appear to be the perfect father)
Very successful business men who often go to Africa on business
Declare their love rather quickly and passionately

Then you very likely are communicating with scammers.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sueloco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanx people...yes, ones from holland, one, italy, both widowed w/ a son. both working in nigeria. both fell in love immediately. both promise to make me rich when they marry me. both have asked for money. im looking at the web sites you mentioned, thanx again, and...go get em, give em hell.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sueloco

I noticed you over at ScamWarners recently, if you post the email addresses and emails in the love scam section over there I know somebody who will be happy do some looking into it for you.

I have no doubt they are scams but sometimes its nice to see the proof and it will also teach you some of the searches that are likely to yield results if you come accross anybody else that you are not sure about.

Edit
Sorry, I just had a look at Scamwarners and noticed Ralph has already done some research for you, post up some more of their email addresses and I am sure he wont mind doing some more searches for you.

Very helpful bloke that Ralph Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic