SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craigslist free bird offer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This started out simle enough when I saw a craigslist ad for free bird with a nice picture of a Blue and Gold Macaw. I answered it testing to see if it was a scammer and sure enough.

My Thoughts:Black Text
Me: Green Text
Scammer: Red Text
Scammers Alter Egos: Blue Text

Hi there
Thanks for your respond regarding the bird ,i am very happy i have somebody to take good care of the bird.

Let me tell you about myself , i am a rev Pastor from El paso Texas to Cameroon to deliver the word of Gods and will be there for 3 month ,since i arrive here things are not the same climate condition and work load is not favorable for me and the bird so i rather adopt my talkative mate to any loving and caring family.
So ,if you are interested , you will be paying only 150 for the return flight ticket for the birds to get over to you .
If interested and ready ,get back to me let me know
GOD BLESS YOU

I am in Grand Rapids MI NW side.
At 02:22 PM 7/16/2008, you wrote:

HI THERE I AM SORRY FOR THE TYPE SETTING ERROR I HAVE AVAILABLE WITH ME HERE TWO BIRDS MALE AND FEMALE RESPECTIVE (NANA AND TINA) THEIR PICTURES ARE ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL. SO , WHEN YOU ARE READY ,GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE BIRDS TO GET OVER TO YOUR LOCATION ASAP.WAITING TO READ FROM YOU GOD BLESS YOU rev AKEBE

Now we have two birds... ok the pictures were thumbnail size

Hi,
Oh, they look so cute. But the pictures are tiny. I can't see them
hardly at all, and when I blow the pictures up they are really very
fuzzy. I need to see them
better. I also need proof that these
birds are in your care, can you take a picture of you with the birds
holding a note with my name on it? That would sure make me feel more
comfortable.

i would have love to do just what you said but as you can see i am very busy now and have no time to do that,
I just want you to trust me , i am a man of God and a man of my word i guarantee by the name of the lord you are going to received the birds ok?

Yah, right
Dear Res Akebe,
I am not a trusting person by nature. I have had a couple of ministers fool me. We need to find some way that I can feel comfortable before I can mail you a check. Or you can trust me, mail the bird and I will pay you when it gets here safe and sound. Are you sending me BOTH Birds? I have a friend that would pay good money to get the other one.

Thought I could get him to try to send the other bird to someone else... no dice

The money is for the flight fee of the birds so if you are ready , i will shipped the birds over to you ok? As i earlier told you , i am a man of my word and cannot rip you out of 150$ ,so if you are interested get back to me asap.

Oh, that makes sense... he is a man of his word so therefore he can't rip me off. Well, I can play that game

I am ready. Ship them and I will pay when they get here. You can trust me of course because I said so. I am a man of my word. There is of course NO WAY you are shipping them without payment. AND NO WAY I am paying without proof. I guess we have come to an impass.

ok, you pay directly to the airport (the flight fee) if ok by you , get me your shipping information so that i will register them asap

Next he sends an invoice from 'Animals Away' a poorly hacked pieced together invoice from a different account (to be added here later) I go online and find the same company and create an reciept for payment.

PAYMENT ADDRESS
Order/Reg. No. 6736-87556SGR/78

PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE WITH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AGENCY

FULL NAMES..................PRISO SOLANGE LOMOH (ACCOUNTANT)
ADDRESS..................77 CARREFOUR AKASIA
CITY...........................YAOUNDE
ZIPCODE....................00237
COUNTRY....................CAMEROON
AMOUNT....................150 USD

CONFIRM BACK TO US ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN SEND WITH THE 8 DIGIT REFERENCE NUMBERS AND FULL SENDRS NAME.THE FLIGHT STATUS WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED

Ok,
We are all set. I called Animals Away and gave them all of my information, my credit card and authorization. They were a little confused but they said they will take care of it when you come in with the birds.

Thank you so much!

are the birds on fligh already please let me know asap?
have to edit right here a couple of emails are at work can't post them
he gets really bummed that I paid locally and sends this from 'Animals Away'

OUR HEAD OFFICE HAVE INFORMED US BUT PAYMENTS WILL HAVE TO BE DONE AND CONFIRMED HERE AT OUR OFFICE IN CAMEROON. SO CAN YOU PLEASE SUBMIT TO US YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA EMAIL SO WE CAN MANUALLY DEDUCT THE FEE AND MAKE SURE YOUR PUPPY IS CONFIRMED TO BE ON FLIGHT. YOU CAN EQUALLY CALL US TO GIVE THE INFORMATION ON PHONE, +237-949-44-121.

a puppy? did I read that right?
My Puppy? Your sending me a Puppy?

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE TYPE SETTING ERROR WE ARE SENDING YOU TWO BLUE AND GOLD MARCAW BIRDS FROM Rev AKEBE HE JUST CONTACT US .YOU KNOW WE DEAL WITH PUPPIES,MONKEYS, AND BIRDS ,SO WE ARE SORRY FOR THAT OK.NOW GET BACK TO US WITH THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THE PAYMENT TO US HERE IN CAMEROON AND NOT TO OUR HEAD OFFICE OK.YOUR BIRDS ARE NOW WITH US PENDING FLIGHT FEE .GET US THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR CALL AT PHONE, +237-949-44-121.
THANKS

So now I reply to the 'Animals Away' with
Dear sir:
I contacted the home office, and they said all of their affiliates are able to receive payment from them. They are asking for you to contact them directly and verify my payment.
Your customer Mr Akebe will not be happy to hear you are holding up his birds. They can't stay locked those cages forever.
Sincerely

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUESTION OUR AUTHORITY,THE MONEY IS USE FOR THE TRANSPORT FAIR OF THE BIRDS AND YOU HAVE TO CONTACT US DIRECTLY AND DO THE PAYMENT OK,OUR HEAD OFFICE IS NOT INCHARGE OF TRANSPORT FAIR FOR PETS LEAVING CAMEROON IS THAT UNDERSTOOD? IF YOU ARE NOT DOING THE PAYMENT, WE WILL CALL THE SENDER TO PIK THE BIRDS HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
THANKS

Me no rights... don't they know I am an American?
so I turn this around and put the problem in the scammers hands
Akebe,
Animals Away is giving you trouble. They refuse to work with the corporate office. The main office says they have gotten no calls from Cameroon. What should we do next? I don't want the birds to die in their cages while we wait here.

look please and listen carefully i am not just confortable the way the birds are stuk at the airport please i told you yesterday to withdraw the money from the head office and send it directly to cameroon and you did not respond to my mail , please if you are not interested anymore let me know so that i can pick the birds back home ok. Send the money to cameroon today and now so that the can leave ok.Get back to me let me know asap

I reply that I have already paid here in the states and that everything is fine
O,NO, NO, THE AIRLINE JUST CONTACTED ME ,YOU DIDI IT THE WRONG WAY YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE FLIGHT FEE DIRECTLY HERE IN CAMEROON AND AT THE AIRPORT HERE IN CAMEROON PLEASE CALL THEM NOW THE ASKED ME TO INFORMED YOU SHOULD CALL THEM IMMEDIATELY OR MAIL THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OK.THE ONE YOU GAVE TO ANIMAL AWAY IS THEIR HEAD OFFICE AND THEY HAVE NOT DEDUCT THE AMOUNT YOU ASK THEM TO REASON BEING THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY BUT IN THEIR BRANCH OFFICE IN CAMEROON WHERE THE BIRDS ARE OK.SO YOU ARE PAYING THE FLIGHT FAIRE IN CAMEROON OK.THE BIRDS ARE ALREADY IN THEIR AGENCY JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO CONFIRMED PAYMENT PLEASE DO THAT ASAP

I think he is getting testy... Smile
I let him sit over the weekend...
please let me know how the birds arrive you ,why the silence?

I think they left on friday, I am expecting them any day now. How goes your ministry? Is doing the Lords work there hard? We have thought of starting a branch of our church in Camaroon.
any bites here?
no, you are not serious ,the insurance company just call requesting me to pick the birds back home since you do not want to pay the refundable insurance.

Evidently over the weekend he gave up on getting the flight fee and decided that he could get insurance money.

DEAR CLEINT,
PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ,BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE NOW ARE NOW AT THE VIP INSURANCE COMPANY FOR CHECP (REFUNDABLE INSURANCE) FLIGHT WILL BE AT 10.45PM TODAY .WHAN THERE ARE DONE WITH THE BIRDS AT VIP , WE WILL GET YOU THE FINAL FLIGHT STATUS.IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION LET US KNOW ASAP
THANKS

He believes I paid...Smile
I ignore this
They didn't ship them yet!!! This is crazy.

look, this is the vpi pet refundable insurance working in collaboration with the ministry of animal live stock here in Cameroon , i am just been informed that no pets leave Cameroon without and insurance policy and this one is refundable so you have to contact them asap ,and do the payment since the money is refundable upon delivery (said by them) animal travel is not concern with this ok? their contract is to delivererd the birds so contact vpi and do the payment .LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DONE
GOD BLESS YOU AND MY REGARDS

***INSURANCE REQUIRED FOR PARCEL No 6736-87556TX/78***

HERE IS THE AIRLINES VPI (VETERINARY PET INSURANCE) AND HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT OF THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WORKING IN COLLABORATION WITH THE UNITED STATE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (USDA). ALL OF OUR BIRDS ARE CERTIFIED THROUGH THE USDA DNA CERTIFICATION PROGRAM. WE GUARANTEE THE BLUE AND GOLD MARCAW BIRDS.

ATTENTION:
I MR MOSS ALLEN, INSPECTORATE OF OF THE VPI (VETERINARY PET INSURANCE) AND PET HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT WISHES TO INFORMS YOU THAT YOUR BIRDS (BLUE AND GOLD MARCAW) FROM Rev AKEBE IS NOW REGISTERED AND HAS BEEN CHECKED TO MEET THE INTERNATIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR SHIPPING. ALSO, ALL HEALTH PAPERS ARE AVAILABLE AND THE BIRDS HAS BEEN CONFIRM AND ACCEPTED TO LEAVE CAMEROON TO MICHIGAN (USA).

GENERAL HEALTH WARRANTY..

YOUR PET IS GUARANTEED TO BE HEALTHY, THAT IS TO SAY THERE ARE NO HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOWEVER FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST:
-TAKE YOUR PET TO A LICENSED VETERINARIAN PROMPTLY AND
-NOTIFY ME WITHIN FORTY EIGHT (4Cool HOURS FROM THE TIME OF SHIPMENT OF ANY MAJOR PROBLEM. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HOWEVER WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED.

THE FLIGHT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID. THE BIRDS WENT IN FOR CHECKED-UP AT THE AIRLINES INSURANCE AND HEALTH CARE CHECKING DEPARTMENT OF THE DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND WE JUST DISCOVERED THE FOLLOWING.

1: REFUNDABLE PET INSURANCE. THE VPI REIMBURSEMENT PAPERS FOR THE BIRDS HAS TO BE PAID BEFORE SHIPPING. WE REQUIRE THE INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT COST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PET ON THE FLIGHT IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEM AS THE BIRDS WILL BE TAKING A TRANSIT FLIGHT AT VARIOUS TERMINALS. THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDED BY THE DELIVERY AGENT UPON HIS/HER ARRIVAL FOR THE HOME DELIVERY.
A VPI PET INSURANCE POLICY PROVIDES REIMBURSEMENT COVERAGE FOR YOUR PETS ELIGIBLE MEDICAL TREATMENTS, SURGERIES, LAB FEES, X-RAYS, PRESCRIPTIONS AND MORE, SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE OPTIMAL HEALTH CARE DECISIONS FOR YOUR PET BASED ON YOUR VETERINARIAN'S RECOMMENDATION, RATHER THAN ON THE COST OF TREATMENT.

THE INSURANCE COST IS REFUNDED BACK UPON PRESENTATION OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION PAPER, BE IT A DRIVERS LICENSE OR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. WE JUST NEED THIS INSURANCE AS A COVER FOR THE BIRDS ON TRANSIT. THIS IS A REQUIRED PET INSURANCE AND IS VALID FOR 6 MONTHS PERIOD.

2: PETS CHECKED UP. ALL PETS AND ANIMALS ARE CHECKED UP AT THE PET BAGGAGE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO SHIPMENT. A VET DOCTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND IT IS DONE TO ENSURE THE BIRDS HAS MEET UP WITH INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS ON ALL VET CERTIFICATES AND HEALTH PAPERS.
A: TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR BIRDS ARE UP TO DATE ON ALL VACCINATION.
B: IT WILL HELP TO KNOW IF THE BIRDS HAS ALL THE RABIES SHOTS OR NOT.
C: WILL HELP TO KNOW THAT THE BIRDS HAS ALL AVAILABLE HEALTH PAPERS AND CERTIFICATE TO MAKE SURE THAT NO QUARANTINE WILL TAKE PLACE WHEN THEY ARRIVE IN USA. ALL THE ABOVE HAS BEEN DONE AND THE BIRDS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SHIPPING.

THE BIRDS TOOK SOME VACCINES THAT HAS ENABLE HIS SAFETY ON THE FLIGHT. ALL THESE IS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR BIRDS UPON ARRIVAL AND DELIVERY. YOUR BIRDS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED FOR THIS FLIGHT BECAUSE OF THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE AND VACCINES;

-INSURANCE...........................
...$120.00 (Refundable)
-VACCINES AND BILLING FOR THE TEST BY VET....
......$20.00 (Refundable)
TOTAL..........................
.$140.00 (OF WHICH $120.00 WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU IN FULL AND CASH UPON DELIVERY).

NAME OF BIRDS ARE (TINA AND NANA, IN TRAVEL CAGE NO: ZHP-013H1200,

THE BIRDS ARE IN GOOD HEALTH BUT THE RECENT INTERNATIONAL POLICY ON PETS IMPORT DEMANDS, THAT A TEST HAS TO BE CONDUCTED ON THE ANIMALS BEFORE TRANSPORTATION.

PAYMENTS FOR PET INSURANCE ARE ACCEPTED ONLY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AGENCY BY DOING IT ONLINE WITH WESTERN UNION WEBSITE.USE THE LINK BELOW AND DO IT ONLINE WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD VIA WESTERN UNION.WHEN YOU QRE DONE , YOU HAVE TO CALL WESTERN UNION TO ACTIVATE THE PAYMENT.
°°°°°OPEN THIS LINK AND DO THE PAYMENT WESTERN UNION ONLINE [url=https://wumt.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?
method=load&countryCode=
US&languageCode=en&pagename=osMoneyTransferOptions]
HUGE LONG URL[/url] OR WESTERNUNION.COM

NAMES: PRISO LOMOH (Our Cashier).
ADDRESS: 77 Carrefour Arkasia, Rue Bonas.
STATE/CITY: LITTORAL/DOUALA.
PHONE: +237-949-44-121
POSTCODE: 00237

AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS DONE, GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10 DIGIT MTN NUMBER FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AND WE SHALL ISSUE YOU A RECEIPT FOR THE REFUNDABLE. GET BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN SENT.

HEALTH AND INSURANCE DEPARTMENT.
WE KNOW YOU HAVE A CHOICE
Mr. MOSS BEN
Insurance and Heath Inspector.
Douala Int. Airport.
Cameroon 00237
Douala/Littoral
+237-778-03-011
[email protected]

Who am I supposed to contact? VPI insurance?

yes, and right now!

this is 5 days since the birds supposedly went to the airport...
Who is VPI insurance... what is thier contact number?

VPI (VETENARIAN PETS INSURANCE) there are incharge for refundable insurance for all pets leaving the country ,i was told that , they send you a mail havent you received anymail from them? their contact numbers is contact them on 00(+) 237 7780-3011or +237-778-03-011 or 00237-778-03-011 or mail them at [email protected] since it is international, use a long distance card in calling them,please i do not want the birds stay there today please

Love his spelling
Ok, lets try paying in the states again

No, I never got any email from them at all. But I went to VPI's website and paid up for both birds.

WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT IS GOING ON? I TOLD YOU MORE THAN THREE TIMES THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY HERE IN CAMEROON TO THE VPI COMPANY AND YOU HAVE JUST PAID IN USA .GO BACK OR CALL THEM BACK FOR YOUR MONEY .THE INSURANCE COMPANY HAS JUST CALL ME REGARDING THE BIRDS , YOU HAVE NOT CONTACT THEM NOR PAID TO THE THEM AND THEY HAVE KEEP THE BIRDS FOR SO LONG , I DO NOT JUST LIKE THE WAY MY BIRDS HAS BEEN TREATED I GAVE YOU THE ADDRESS OF THE VPI HERE IN CAMEROON ([email protected]) TO CONTACT AND YOU WENT AND CONTACTED ANOTHER VPI COMPANY AND PAID WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU? I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT OUT OF ANGER I AM NOT JUST HAPPY AT ALL

You told me I had to pay your airport for the flight, Never told me that yet another company has to have money and can't get it from the parent company. I will get my money back for the insurance... What is the website for VPI in Camaroon?
mail them now via [email protected] for more information and payment
let him sit for a day...
have you contacted them yet? have you done the payment? when are the birds leaving ?please let me know asap

To: "VITERINARY PETS INSURANCE COMPANY"
Subject: Re: Insurance on Birds
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:08:36 -0400

Shouldn't you tell me how much? How to pay? What kind of company is this that you don't use any professional language?

Please explain exactly:
1. What you are insuring.
2. What kind of things are you insuring against,
3. How claims are made
4. How long claim processing takes.

At 06:39 PM 7/21/2008, you wrote:
UPDATE US WHEN THE MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SO THAT THEY CAN LEAVE TODAY.
THANKS

DEAR CLIENT,
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUESTION OUR AUTHORITY , THE REFUNDABLE INSURANCE OF YOUR BIRDS IS 140 USD AND YOU ARE TO PAY VIA WESTERN UNION WITH THE ADDRESS BELOW.CAN BE DONE WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD ONLINE BY...

°°°°°OPEN THIS LINK AND DO THE PAYMENT WESTERN UNION ONLINE [url=https://wumt.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?
method=load&countryCode=US&languageCode=en&pagename
=osMoneyTransferOptions°°°°]
HUGE URL[/url] OR WESTERNUNION.COM

NAMES: PRISO LOMOH (Our Cashier).
ADDRESS: 77 Carrefour Arkasia, Rue Bonas.
STATE/CITY: LITTORAL/DOUALA.
PHONE: +237-949-44-121
POSTCODE: 00237

AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS DONE, GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10 DIGIT MTN NUMBER FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AND WE SHALL ISSUE YOU A RECEIPT FOR THE REFUNDABLE. GET BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN SENT.

1...WE ARE INSURING TWO BLUE AND GOLD MARCAW BIRDS .
2...THEY ARE INSURED TO GUARANTEE THE SAFETY ON FLIGHT.
3...ALL CLAIMS ARE MADE OPEN DELIVERY BY THE DELIVERY AGENT AND WITH A VALID INDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT.
4...IMMEDIATELY THE DELIVERY MAN ISDONE WITH THE DLIVERY, YOUR MONEY WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU.

-INSURANCE..................
.$120.00 (Refundable)
-VACCINES AND BILLING FOR THE TEST BY VET.......................$20.00 (Refundable)
TOTAL..........

$140.00 (OF WHICH $120.00 WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU IN FULL AND CASH UPON DELIVERY).

THANKS MANAGEMENT

Now I tell my mugu that we are good to go!

Good morning,
I think we will be all set. I have your insurance company calling me in a bit for payment. My friend was asking if you know anyone there that can get a monkey? He has wanted one for years, and when I heard that ANIMALS AWAY ships monkeys too, He was all excited.
Thanks

ok, i am very happy to hear that please immediately they arrive let me know as soon as possible.
Yes, brother ,nkam elvis is having monkeys to sale ,coz he has been transfer to Botswana for a conference meeting so you people should contact him asap at *****@yahoo.com and tell him you need the monkeys he is about to sale .
GOD BLESS YOU

Cool He bit... the monkey story is unfolding as I type and I will start a different thread.

Now back to the insurer

DEAR CLIENT,
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUESTION OUR AUTHORITY , THE REFUNDABLE
INSURANCE OF YOUR BIRDS IS 140 USD AND YOU ARE TO PAY VIA
WESTERN UNION WITH THE ADDRESS BELOW.CAN BE DONE WITH A VALID
CREDIT CARD ONLINE BY...

Again with no rights... and from a different company.
I have EVERY right to question you. When I called the airport, they have never heard of you. You call me right now and explain
why you are behaving in such a bad way. (insert bad phone number here)

PLESAE GET BACK TO US WITH YOU CELL PHONE NUMBERS THE ONE YOU GAVE ,IS NOT GOING THROW

WE TRIED TIME AND AGAIN AND IS NOT GOING THROW SO CALL US 00237-7780-3011 , +237-7780-3011 OR DO THE PAYMENT AS SAID.
back to the scammer
Akebe
Is it always this hard to do business with companies in Cameroon?
They refuse to call me to verify payment. I have already paid way
more than we agreed. I tried to get my money back from the insurance
company here, but they say that they are insured and there are no
refunds. I can cancel the account, but only get a stipend back.
I am getting very anxious about this whole deal. You are there,
can you help this along a bit. Get on that VIP company and tell them
that they are insured already.
If the birds are already insured, it should not matter who does it.

I contacted them , and what i was told is that, the VPI insurance company here in Cameroon is not having any link with the one you paid ok,the VPI here in Cameroon is working in collaboration with the ministry of animal livestock and not VPI usa ok, so it has no link with that in usa , all what you have to do now is to pay the money directly to the VPI in Cameroon they told me is 140$ please i do not want the birds to stay there again please please please just do the payment as they said i do not want to have problems here in Cameroon is not my country please.Get back to me when the payment is done

ok, just pay the 140$ to them i just received a call that my out station allowance will be out on the 29 i will compensate you with the money you paid to VPI usa ok .let me read from you when you are done with the payment ok? i am doing all this coz i will have problems if the birds did not finally leave.

please let me know whether you are already done with the payment and the time they are leaving cameroon?

I'm letting him think this out for another day... not done yet... any suggestions?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always nice to see a bait where the lad does nearly all of the work. clapping

As you've had your dollar chopped, why not introduce the dollar chopper to your lad now?
Open a nice new address, email your lad as the DC and tell him it's now your job. You've already been paid once, are going for another couple of thousand and that he should back the hell off.

It's no big deal if the lad doesn't reply to your chopper (you can always pick the bait up with your original character) but if he does reply?

Why then, a whole new angle of fun begins. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Between the monkey (used another account to try to do that) and this, he must have looked at IP's ... in any case witout warning....

haven't the birds aahahahahahahahahaha wait for the fbi you cant run p***y white fooools

and the Monkey seller-- obviously the same scammer

A** HOLE THE MONKEY IS AT YOUR DOOR STEP PICK HER UP F*** YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU GUYS LIKE CHEAP THINKS NOTHING I WROTE TO YOU EXIST SORRY ,WHITE MONKEYS THAT LOVE CHEAP THINGS, GO TO A PETS STORE AND BUY A MONKEY, I AM IN TEXAS PRESENTLY AND I AM A BLACK I JUST REPORTED YOUR IP ADDRESS AND BEFORE YOU KNOW THE FBI WILL SOON BE AT YOUR DOOR STEP TO PICK YOU ,I JUST BLACKMAIL YOU AS A SCAM ARTIST.F*** YOU JERK

Oh well
WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to him after it was done

Ha ha,
For 7 days I kept you tied up so you couldn't steal someone elses money. I recorded all your ip's and posted everything you said online for thousands to see how stupid my Mugu was.
Given time you might get better at it, but I doubt it. You are pretty stupid.

He writes back

ahhhh i am very sorry i where just my play mate i had about 6 people that this was my mugus just check this out with western union...
700usd...............mtcn 4458769387
852usd...............mtcn 6987538429
just to name few by the way what are you doing in nigeria ?
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, but if I was forced to be objective, I would say that you shouldnt have told the lad he had been baited. It teaches them what to look for in a joker and helps them make judgment calls about us, which in turn frees their time up to scam real victims.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What smartbomb says - try not to burn.

But saying that, it looks like you got lucky. He thinks you're another lad. Act like one and offer to go into business with him.

The bait is still on. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first attempt... I can see that I made quite a few mistakes, but am learning fast. I will see if I can turn it.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's offered you the opening.

First thing to do is check the MTCNs. Ask him for the sender's name. You can't check that they're live without them and he could be bullshitting you.
Then tell him how successful you are. Tell him that you have a crew working out of Lagos and that you're an oga or a chair.
Ask him if he thinks there's any business that you can do together.

WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

an oga or a chair? I don't even know what those are. But hey I can bluff, and check back here if he continues.... Thanks for the encouragement. Having fun my first time out of the gate.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The head lad of a gang is known as an "oga" or sometimes a "chair". He's the guy who pulls all the strings. He's literally the boss.

Get reading up dude... if you manage to pull it off, you're gonna need to know how to play at being the Big Man in Lagos. Very Happy

If he does take the hook and you have any problem with the language, post it here and there's bound to be someone who will help you out. Wink

WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the senders names on the MTCN's so I can check them?
I have been very successful, but never with such small amounts. I have a crew working out of Lagos. I am an oga
Do you think there's any business that we can do together?

I have read every story on the main page (not the forums) and been slowly working my way through the forums.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WalterFinch wrote:
I have read every story on the main page (not the forums) and been slowly working my way through the forums.

Then before you know it, you will be one of the best baiters here. Thumbs up

WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally responded to my challenge.... whole new bait. I need a MENTOR!

Hi there
please can you really tell me more about you , i can do anything so long is a successfull business.i once hava somebody in the usa who wa a harker but now hehas been trace so i am still looking for any or any other business.
waiting to read from you call me FRANK AND YOU ?

Oh, and now this

WHERE ARE YOU PRECISELY? AND WHICH BUSINESS DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO?
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, cool - you get to be a lad now.

Unless you're *really* from Texas, I'd claim to be in Houston. There are scammers operating/living there, so it's, unfortunately, very believable.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After two days of me not responding

are you really sure you had or do business? why are you not replying my mails?

I buy some time waiting for a mentor to pick me up... not going this alone

I was gone for the weekend. Never work on weekends.
What thoughts do you have? How could we help each other
You can call me Jim and I am in

OK,JIM
Welcome back ,how was you week end ? hope funky...
Any business on the internet that is profitable i am ready anytime so what up!!
can you introduce me to the one you are doing with the guys in nigeria?waiting for respond
can ad me to your yahoo messenger using *********@yahoo.com get me your own address
where are you located???

Any body got some Ideas?

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
B: IT WILL HELP TO KNOW IF THE BIRDS HAS ALL THE RABIES SHOTS OR NOT.

Has someone been de-educating this lad already? Nice error that anyone with bird knowledge should pick up on.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
whatcanido
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RoyalFlush wrote:
Oh, cool - you get to be a lad now.

Unless you're *really* from Texas, I'd claim to be in Houston. There are scammers operating/living there, so it's, unfortunately, very believable.

Yes, indeed this is.

WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put him off a couple more days with that I may not be interested in him because he is working with such small numbers. Not sure he could play in the big league. Taunted him with too busy right now.. closing a couple big deals

He wrote back
It all depends on the field you want us the operate ,if you can please tell me , i will prof my talent to you .Have once deal with somebody in us (hacker) but was cough for fraud so i am still looking for another partner from any field .So what do you think we can do??

I countered with
Well, there are many things that can be done based on your talents and willingness to go the extra mile. One of the most profitable works for me is doing church start-ups. Many churches here in the states feel they are doing a great work starting a church for the heathen in Africa. They spend BIG, without caution. Just yesterday closed 940,000 deal for a church and orphanage that is supposed to get build in Accra, Ghana. Like taking candy from a baby. This week we have a building site cleared and pictures ready to go for another TWAT church in Lagos, Nigeria. That one should be 67,000. (one of our smaller deals) To pull this off you would need to have at least 20 people willing to do some pretty crazy things for the pictures. (to prove to the church you are real) If you want I could try to hook you up with one of those churches

Just testing to see If I can get him in the TWAT church... this may be fun.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice angle. clapping

This is shaping up nicely.

WalterFinch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yah, I figured why recreate the wheel... everything is already in place for this twist... he replied with...

ok, at the start i have some friends who are willing to joine in this deal if is real...So what do we do at the start? where should we go?? i meant explaine the steps.

there are also many churches here that are good for the deal especially the jehovah witness.so get baclk to us let know our nexts step.very interested.

U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you should suggest that you shouldn't have to pay any fee to fly the bird to wherever you are since birds can already fly on their own. Tell him to give the bird your address, and then just let him go.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic