SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm engaged - Help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay my newest lad has proposed all in the course of one day chatting.
He wants my address. I need help not giving it out.
I did give him my K7 phone number.

I also need advice on how to drive him nutz with our upcoming wedding plans.
I'm so excited.

I found him through my friend whom he tried to scam.

I pretended we had met previously, and of course he had never forgotten me.
I explained I had been on vacation, and had missed talking to him.

He fell for it.
He started in on how much he had missed me, and that he'd taken his profile down from some dating site because he was so in love with me.
I have no idea which site he thought he might of met me at.

He claims he's in NJ, but I seriously doubt that.
He did give me a (718) area code phone number.

Any help or feedback would be appreciated.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wikipedia: The Source You Can Trust! [/sarcasm] wrote:
Area code 718 is a New York City telephone area code (overlayed by area codes 347 and 917) for The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and Brooklyn, the four outer boroughs of New York City, as well as the Marble Hill section of Manhattan.

Give him your fake address in Los Angeles (5801 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036). As long as he doesn't look it up on Google Maps he shouldn't find out that it's a just a park.

If he ask why you gave out a park address, tell him you didn't, that it is actually a building across the street from the park, and that Google got it wrong.[/quote]

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from the Romance Baiting FAQ sticky.
Quote:
You can drag your bait out for months planning the wedding ceremony. No detail is too small to discuss. You need the lads opinion on everything. Where is the wedding going to take place? If it is in his country you want to wear traditional native wedding garments, you want to see pictures. You want his opinion on the pictures he sent you. Make him describe the ceremony and traditions associated with a wedding in his country.

Give the lad url for Victoria's Secret and tell him to go find some things he likes for wedding night attire, make him tell you why he likes them. Have him shop for shoes, rings, invitations, flowers, mother of the groom dresses, etc. Tell him you want the menu for the meal to be served, have him explain all the food in detail.

You must discuss children as well, how many, boys or girls, what will their names be?

When the lad gets impatient with how long all this wedding planning is taking, and he will, slap him for denying you the wedding of your dreams. Question that he is not the man you thought he was, and stop communicating with him for a few days He will be very sorry and compliant, an excellent time to request a picture from him.

I have a collection of pictures of wedding dresses, shoes and flowers that I send to the lad as part of the planning. PM me if you would like them. Insist on getting his help regardless of how much he whines and complains. Some picture files that can not be opened is a good way to start things off.

I find an address that is between two existing buildings. A group of apartment buildings is ideal. Double check to make sure it is not a real address. It will show up on map programs even though the address is not correct. I've had lads check Google maps for the address so a totally fake one could create a problem. After you get a few fake addresses, they can be recycled for future baits.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your engagement, may you live happily ever after and may the lad be miserable for the rest of his days Evil or Very Mad

I was going to offer some advice but nothing realy to add to what RS has posted.

If you are female and have been married, just remember the things you put your husband through up to your wedding day, then make sure you do it all worse for the lad, he will love you for it Laughing

Disclaimer
Of course it is all the mans fault that the wedding plans have not been as simple and easy as desired.
Had the man played a more active role in the decision making process these plans would not have failed.
Had he simply agreed and said "yes my love" at the correct time all would have gone well.
Had the man taken up that 3rd job to pay for gold plated invitations and sold his sports car to pay for a ring things would have been much nicer as well.

Please do enjoy the wedding planning stage of your relationship Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the helpful information!!

My character is from Texas, so I found a park address online and sent it to my lad.

My newest ploy is asking for his mailing address so I can send him (not) a wedding gift.
We'll see how that works out.

I'm amazed at how gullible they must think American women are.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gullible, lonely, horny, and - above all - RICH.

Widows have inherited their husband's wealth, and divorcees have gotten huge settlements.

That is the way it goes in ladland.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must add that PRS has HUNDREDS of pictures of shoes and dresses and flowers and all the other wedding party items. She drove one of my lads totally insane once with them.

Bring in a temperamental wedding planner to contact the lad. The lad must cooperate fully with the planner and review pictures one at a time and give his opinions about each item and choose his favorite 5 of 10 of each. When he's chosen 5 then narrow the choice down to 3 and then down to 1 - and of course he must give his reasoning - and it must agree with yours. If he balks at any point, pout and sulk and slap!

Also, he needs to be fully measured for the groom's tuxedo and top hat. You'll need head to toe pictures of him, front and back, along with very detailed measurements for every part of his body. Maybe you could get him to fill out a questionnaire.

Where is the wedding to take place? Oh there's so much to decide and plan!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Everybody loves a good wedding, be sure to tell him to organise the booze and tell you what he has planned, of course he will need to cater to the taste of each individual guest from your side of the family, get him to write a list for you of what he has ordered, including quantities and price so you can make sure that all of your guests will have something to drink, no expense should be spared on this memorable moment Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol good luck with your wedding lol

i so need to get myself a romance lad lmao
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Male or female? Cocky? Paranoid? Dumb? Not so dumb? I've got more than I know what to do with right now.
Audrey Ladburn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett, I absolutely love that you're getting married. I'm quite new here so I can't offer any help...just my support. I'll stay tuned with BAITed breath to hear all of the wedding plans.

Looking forward to Honeymoon plans as well. Romance is surely not for the faint of heart. My best to you Bridezilla! Very Happy

Audrey (Plz forgive if I've put this in the wrong place & someone has to move it...I'll learn how to do this one of these days).
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your help and support!!
I really need it.

Thanks PRS for the wedding information.

My pet has tried to call my K7 # and no response of course.
So, I've added a twist. I'm supposedly in Texas and Hurricane Dolly has hit my home area!!! (YIKES) LOL.

Cyric has generously offered to pose as my brother, and am using his # for my pet to get in touch with me.

I'm trying to get an address from him to send him a present. I want him to admit he's not in the states.

@Audrey - thanks for your moral support, I love your play on words.
I'm definately a Bridezilla!

Scarlett
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amazed at the wedding modality (not of the lads, but of the baiters) it sounds divine!

Maybe your betrothed should share in the cake testing by baking various cakes (with pics of course) and decorating them to your specifications, then telling you and the caterer which one is his choice!

I think I will look for an eligible man... Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic